PDA

View Full Version : Fender Bender Rodriguez

Drummerboy
08-02-2009, 06:58 PM
I was rear ended on Jonesboro road at a red light. The guy was in a Silverado, and on his phone.

Bad news: I'll have some down time while the insurance company takes care of it.

Good news: My rear bumper had scuff marks when i bought it, and the oem spoiler had swirl marks. Both will be replaced:goodjob:

blue_lude_91
08-02-2009, 07:36 PM
damn dude that sucks but hey at least youre coming out of it for the better

rickgiblin
08-02-2009, 08:03 PM
hey dide, by the way that last pic looks, if your deck lid sticks that far out from your bumper, you might need a rear body, but if not... it should only b a day repair. like drop off monday and pick up tuesday, o and make sure you tell them you want oem parts and not afteremarket parts. aftermarket parts fit like shit and have rarely came across one that fits good. o, and i do collision repair btw

Drummerboy
08-02-2009, 08:44 PM
hey dide, by the way that last pic looks, if your deck lid sticks that far out from your bumper, you might need a rear body, but if not... it should only b a day repair. like drop off monday and pick up tuesday, o and make sure you tell them you want oem parts and not afteremarket parts. aftermarket parts fit like shit and have rarely came across one that fits good. o, and i do collision repair btw

Thanks, I rearended someone a few months ago, lol, so ive dealt with the repair process before. I drove all the way to tampa to pick up a front bumper/support for $100. that saved me about $600.

But i appreciate the insight, its good to know.

roscoe
08-02-2009, 10:44 PM
lol at least yer coming out in the green!!