PDA

View Full Version : ATTN: SmackedInATL

Buttons
08-02-2009, 05:55 PM
1. Any threads you start other than a legit call-out will be locked and deleted.

2. Any post you make in the KF to stir up shit will be deleted.

3. You aren't welcome in the KF, just remember that.

1. Please show me the threads I've made in the KF.

2. Every post I make is asking a question or answering someone's question about their set up. Or responding to the bullshit posts other people make about me.

3. I'm not welcomed just because a few members think i'm a whore and are jealous that I turned them down? LOL, right.

Every single DRAMA started this weekend was by someone else. Cactus (who doesn't race) called me a whore. I called him a pussy fat ass. Bstone started a rumor, so I responded. Jason called me a whore and I called him out for hitting on me in the past.

SO please explain to me how i start drama. Just because you have powers in the KF doesn't mean you can lock a thread before I respond. Makes you look like you're a bitch.

Elbow
08-02-2009, 05:57 PM
Oh shit.

Tech5
08-02-2009, 05:59 PM
Don't worrie about smack....that is all he does is talk smack!!!!

I wouldnt never let him bother me, He is a DB and No one likes him and most that do are nutswingers. Look at the KF now No one likes going into there anymore and posting as they used to.

TO ALL THE MODS THE KF IS WORSE THEN EVER BEFORE WITH SMACK IN THERE!!!

HE SHOULD BE BANNED LIKE THACKER IS AND THERE NUT SWINGING FRIENDS

oH' AND Buttons for the record I feel for you for all the shit you have to put up with, and if I remember right Julio or someone else (admin,MOD) stated if someone made another post about you, calling you a whore or what ever they was supposed to be banned.. i don't see any action !

Buttons
08-02-2009, 05:59 PM
No, it's just weird when you get text messages from him acting like he's my friend and then makes posts like that... it makes me think what the hell?

Tech5
08-02-2009, 06:01 PM
No, it's just weird when you get text messages from him acting like he's my friend and then makes posts like that... it makes me think what the hell?

read my post again at the bottom

garagdoorman
08-02-2009, 06:02 PM
Let it go

Echonova
08-02-2009, 06:02 PM
Buttons... Are you dating anyone?

Tech5
08-02-2009, 06:03 PM
Oh shit.

What you think Smack is going to do something? Puffff:lmfao:

Buttons
Yes, there was a rule awhile back made that no one can say anything negative about me anymore, but it was never enforced except for once. TheProfiteer got banned for a few days for making a thread, but that's it.

Tech5
Buttons... Are you dating anyone?:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

Tech5
08-02-2009, 06:04 PM
Yes, there was a rule awhile back made that no one can say anything negative about me anymore, but it was never enforced except for once. TheProfiteer got banned for a few days for making a thread, but that's it.

then I would post to Julio or ADMIN and get that shit fixed.... thats just me

stillaneon
08-02-2009, 06:06 PM
Why?

Not trying to start shit, but anyone else on this site has the right to be ridiculed. Why should Autumn be any different?

Buttons
then I would post to Julio or ADMIN and get that shit fixed.... thats just me

I really don't care. Like, I used to, but I realized that the people who say shit to me have never hung around me or I've turned them down. Or just hate women in general. I've had so many people tell me how cool they think I am after hanging with me.

But to see all the lies, just make me wanna respond.

DynamicSound
Don't worrie about smack....that is all he does is talk smack!!!!

I wouldnt never let him bother me, He is a DB and No one likes him and most that do are nutswingers. Look at the KF now No one likes going into there anymore and posting as they used to.

TO ALL THE MODS THE KF IS WORSE THEN EVER BEFORE WITH SMACK IN THERE!!!

HE SHOULD BE BANNED LIKE THACKER IS AND THERE NUT SWINGING FRIENDS

x2

Tech5
08-02-2009, 06:07 PM
Why?

Not trying to start shit, but anyone else on this site has the right to be ridiculed. Why should Autumn be any different?

Donnie its just getting old , and sad.

Buttons
Why?

Many people are tired of hearing of me.

browningboy7
Or since he texts you maybe you could handle your shit personally like an adult instead of taking up space with yet another useless fucking thread. You just want to air your shit out of so everyone will feel sorry for you, And it's fucking old. You obv. have a way to get in touch with him personally or you could PM him...

stillaneon
08-02-2009, 06:08 PM
Many people are tired of hearing of me.

Yep, and there is this little red button with an X in the middle of it. Maybe you should use it...

Echonova
08-02-2009, 06:08 PM
Yes, there was a rule awhile back made that no one can say anything negative about me anymore, but it was never enforced except for once. TheProfiteer got banned for a few days for making a thread, but that's it.O, it's like that. I can take a hint.

stillaneon
08-02-2009, 06:09 PM
Or since he texts you maybe you could handle your shit personally like an adult instead of taking up space with yet another useless fucking thread. You just want to air your shit out of so everyone will feel sorry for you, And it's fucking old. You obv. have a way to get in touch with him personally or you could PM him...

You mean making useless call outs in the WL isn't adult like:eek:

Tech5
08-02-2009, 06:09 PM
O, it's like that. I can take a hint.:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

browningboy7
08-02-2009, 06:10 PM
You mean making useless call outs in the WL isn't adult like:eek:

Only if there is a Bukakke involved afterwards....Wait wut?

Buttons
08-02-2009, 06:11 PM
Yep, and there is this little red button with an X in the middle of it. Maybe you should use it...

just get over the fact you take shit to personal. just because i called hondachik a whore awhile back you took it to heart. get the fuck over it.

Echonova
08-02-2009, 06:11 PM
Only if there is a Bukakke involed afterwards....Wait wut?Shit just got real.

Buttons
08-02-2009, 06:12 PM
Buttons... Are you dating anyone?

tryna keep it serious :( but you know you never fail ;)

Echonova
08-02-2009, 06:13 PM
but you know you never fail ;)On a number of levels baby.

stillaneon
08-02-2009, 06:13 PM
just get over the fact you take shit to personal. just because i called hondachik a whore awhile back you took it to heart. get the fuck over it.

You are the only one still bringing that shit up. But i take things too personal?

Tech5
08-02-2009, 06:14 PM
Hey Donnie how is that baby!!!

DynamicSound
08-02-2009, 06:14 PM

You start a thread about being called a whore and admit you have called another IA member a whore. Oh the irony.

SmackedInATL
08-02-2009, 06:15 PM
Autumn I sent you those texts not trying to be a complete asshole. No one wants you posting in the KF. Drama and bullshit follows you where ever you go. I've gotten multiple PMs regarding your posts in the KF. Stop getting so pussy hurt that people don't want to hear and put up with your bullshit.

Tech5 if you got something for me then come to Varsity on Thursday with that bullshit. We'll have a conversation.

Tech5
You start a thread about being called a whore and admit you have called another IA member a whore. Oh the irony.

Thats called being a Hypocrite

Buttons

we were having an arguement. she called me a whore so i responded by calling her a whore also. i don't care if i'm being called a whore, so i don't see the irony.

stillaneon
08-02-2009, 06:17 PM
Hey Donnie how is that baby!!!

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=home#/album.php?aid=84768&id=823868269&ref=nf

Buttons
Autumn I sent you those texts not trying to be a complete asshole. No one wants you posting in the KF. Drama and bullshit follows you where ever you go. I've gotten multiple PMs regarding your posts in the KF. Stop getting so pussy hurt that people don't want to hear and put up with your bullshit.

Tech5 if you got something for me then come to Varsity on Thursday with that bullshit. We'll have a conversation.

It's not my fault people in KF are pussy hurt bitches. I'm not pussy hurt. I just wanted to respond to my call out, except you locked it. So I made a thread.

You won't meet with him or have a conversation with him.

Tech5

your not worth my time thacker Jr. What is big boy going to step up??

Thats like a little rabbit jumping on a bear GTFO

browningboy7
we were having an arguement. she called me a whore so i responded by calling her a whore also. i don't care if i'm being called a whore, so i don't see the irony.

ZOMG, She called me a whore so I called her whore! She licked her dogs ass so I licked my dogs ass! She got reperation...I got aids. :blah:

DynamicSound
08-02-2009, 06:18 PM
Thats called being a Hypocrite

Also ironic.

SmackedInATL
08-02-2009, 06:19 PM
It's not my fault people in KF are pussy hurt bitches. I'm not pussy hurt. I just wanted to respond to my call out, except you locked it. So I made a thread.

You won't meet with him or have a conversation with him.

No other female on IA comes in the Kills Forum running their damn mouth! Know your damn role Autumn!

Tech5
08-02-2009, 06:19 PM
http://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=home#/album.php?aid=84768&id=823868269&ref=nf

Looks just like you man!!!

I am soooo Proud of you man I knew you would always be a good father... Glad everything seems to be working out man. You know if you ever need anything I am here.:goodjob:

stillaneon
08-02-2009, 06:20 PM
Looks just like you man!!!

I am soooo Proud of you man I knew you would always be a good father... Glad everything seems to be working out man. You know if you ever need anything I am here.:goodjob:

Not really sure how I created something that cute. but yeah. everything is going well.

Tech5
No other female on IA coming in the Kills Forum running their damn mouth! Know your damn role Autumn!

hummmmmm kinda like what your doing in the WL right???

Yeah get back to your lonely self in the KF

Buttons
No other female on IA coming in the Kills Forum running their damn mouth! Know your damn role Autumn!

So saying running on the track is a good way to see how fast a car is .... means i'm running my mouth?

by saying that bstone shouldn't take those neg reps personal... is running my mouth?

Please explain these concepts to me.

Tech5
08-02-2009, 06:21 PM
Not really sure how I created something that cute. but yeah. everything is going well.

They say ugly people make cute/pretty babies ...

And I agree on this one lolol

i kid

stillaneon
08-02-2009, 06:22 PM
They say ugly people make cute/pretty babies ...

And I agree on this one lolol

i kid

That definitely explains your kid:tongue1:

Tech5
08-02-2009, 06:23 PM
That definitely explains your kid:tongue1:

man I tell you what they grow so dayum fast..... And smart dayum smart!!!

Glad he took after his mommy lol

slostang
08-02-2009, 06:24 PM
Glad he took after his mommy lol

with that being said, expect very high insurance rates for your child when he starts driving. lol

Echonova
08-02-2009, 06:28 PM
No other female on IA comes in the Kills Forum running their damn mouth! Know your damn role Autumn!LOL If I'm not mistaken... She was responding to a thread made about her in your precious forum. Mod your shit better and that thread should have disapeared before she had the chance to post in it.

Just saying.

SmackedInATL
08-02-2009, 06:30 PM
LOL If I'm not mistaken... She was responding to a thread made about her in your precious forum. Mod your shit better and that thread should have disapeared before she had the chance to post in it.

Just saying.

Don't say. Just mind your business.

Julio
08-02-2009, 06:30 PM
The way I see it is this..

If you dont race in any way, form or fashion.. why even post in the KF?

Makes no sense to me.. This thread is retarded.

If they don't want you in there.. don't go.. This is not a democracy.

SmackedInATL
08-02-2009, 06:31 PM

God damn makes sense to me!

Echonova
08-02-2009, 06:31 PM
Don't say. Just mind your business.LOL.
Echo 1
Smacked 0
http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x249/Echonova1/53194au7.jpg

Buttons
08-02-2009, 06:32 PM

i actually was about to make a call out next week to someone who is active in there and i do go to track events and what not.

SmackedInATL
08-02-2009, 06:33 PM
i actually was about to make a call out next week to someone who is active in there and i do go to track events and what not.

I told you I have no problem with you making legit call-outs, just none of this "in 2 weeks" BS that IA members are famous for.

Buttons
08-02-2009, 06:34 PM
I told you I have no problem with you making legit call-outs, just none of this "in 2 weeks" BS that IA members are famous for.

that's why i'm waiting actually. i'm not gonna be up in atlanta for another two weeks and was gonna make the call out a few days beforehand.

Echonova
08-02-2009, 06:34 PM

When you have two threads saying ATTN BUTTONS... and then people bitch about her posting in them?

I'm just trying to make sense of it.

NEMO
08-02-2009, 06:35 PM
http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/showthread.php?t=223185

just sayin...

Buttons
08-02-2009, 06:36 PM
i've never made a thread in the killsforum or any section of it. i've responded to posts about me, i've asked questions about people's set ups, i've answered questions about people's set up, i've questioned their responses to see what they meant, and i've told them to calm down about neg reps.... HOW IS THAT ME STARTING SHIT?

One_Bad_SHO
08-02-2009, 06:45 PM
The plastic things on the end of shoelaces are called aglets.

Vteckidd
08-02-2009, 06:47 PM
I think smacked acts a little nuts and is a little thacker ish but it's the kills forum. It's always been like that.

Autumn whether she creates it or not always ends up becoming object of some drama fest

both situations get annoying pretty fast

in smackeds defense he stays in the kf and doesn't go outside of it. Autumn you have no business being in it just IMO

Vteckidd
08-02-2009, 06:51 PM
oH Jesus you have a 16 second sc mom and dad bought you come on

SmackedInATL
08-02-2009, 06:55 PM
Exactly, I post in the KF and RLD. Occasional WL post, but not often.

Buttons
08-02-2009, 06:59 PM
I think smacked acts a little nuts and is a little thacker ish but it's the kills forum. It's always been like that.

Autumn whether she creates it or not always ends up becoming object of some drama fest

both situations get annoying pretty fast

in smackeds defense he stays in the kf and doesn't go outside of it. Autumn you have no business being in it just IMO

if someone talked about you in a thread, wouldn't you go in there too?

oH Jesus you have a 16 second sc mom and dad bought you come on

shows what you know :rolleyes:

SmackedInATL
08-02-2009, 06:59 PM
shows what you know :rolleyes:

Yeah, he's wrong, its a 17-second car!

slostang
08-02-2009, 07:00 PM

lulz.

Buttons
08-02-2009, 07:00 PM

yepp! and my mommy & daddy did not buy the car for me.

Vteckidd
08-02-2009, 07:04 PM
yepp! and my mommy & daddy did not buy the car for me.
Lol really how did you get it? That car was at least $4000. How did you buy it? Post the title with your name on it.

If you did congrats. But come on autumn the shit talking thing is not your strong suit.

MrSVT
08-02-2009, 07:04 PM
Emotional conflicts on a Internet website...that's just...stupid

Buttons
08-02-2009, 07:06 PM
Lol really how did you get it? That car was at least $4000. How did you buy it? Post the title with your name on it.

If you did congrats. But come on autumn the shit talking thing is not your strong suit.

I don't own a POS sc300, so it's worth more than that. My title isn't with me at the moment, but i'm sure I can prove it to you later.

Vteckidd
08-02-2009, 07:07 PM
You had a 30 post bitch fest about you and cactus in the kf. You brought up Evan. It was retarded at best you deserved to get slammed that is not your area you don't race you don't run your car you couldn't if you tried

they don't go in the wl don't go in their forum and I bet $1000 they don't talk about you if you don't put your nose in their

Vteckidd
08-02-2009, 07:09 PM
I don't own a POS sc300, so it's worth more than that. My title isn't with me at the moment, but i'm sure I can prove it to you later.
said at least. It was prob more like $7000 since it's a 97

I don't see a girl who couldn't hold a job and was going to school buying a $7000 car on her own. I doubt you financed a 12 year old car

Buttons
08-02-2009, 07:09 PM
You had a 30 post bitch fest about you and cactus in the kf. You brought up Evan. It was retarded at best you deserved to get slammed that is not your area you don't race you don't run your car you couldn't if you tried

they don't go in the wl don't go in their forum and I bet $1000 they don't talk about you if you don't put your nose in their

cactus doesn't race. and i've ran my car on the streets and at the track before. shows seriously how much you know.

actually my name has been mentioned a few times without me going in it. lol stop talking like you know what you are talking about.

Buttons
08-02-2009, 07:10 PM
said at least. It was prob more like $7000 since it's a 97

I don't see a girl who couldn't hold a job and was going to school buying a $7000 car on her own. I doubt you financed a 12 year old car

i paid straight cash actually. the cash I got out of my bank account.

One_Bad_SHO
08-02-2009, 07:10 PM
40% of all people who come to a party in your home snoop in your medicine cabinet.

Vteckidd
08-02-2009, 07:12 PM
cactus doesn't race. and i've ran my car on the streets and at the track before. shows seriously how much you know.

actually my name has been mentioned a few times without me going in it. lol stop talking like you know what you are talking about.
Omg you are mrs street racer now

honey running your stock auto car to fit in with the guys and get attention doesn't make you a street racer or give you credibity

who have you raced?

I had no beef with you but sometimes your ignorance is hard to ignore

and I've never hit on you so I'm not angry from rejection :)

Vteckidd
08-02-2009, 07:13 PM
i paid straight cash actually. the cash I got out of my bank account.
So you made $7000 since you were 16 saved it all an bought it?

Sure

Echonova
08-02-2009, 07:13 PM

Surehttp://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x249/Echonova1/Rep%20pics/46b1.jpg

Vteckidd
08-02-2009, 07:15 PM
For the record there is nothng wrong with parents buying you a car I said it as a joke to rile you up

Buttons
08-02-2009, 07:16 PM
Omg you are mrs street racer now

honey running your stock auto car to fit in with the guys and get attention doesn't make you a street racer or give you credibity

who have you raced?

I had no beef with you but sometimes your ignorance is hard to ignore

and I've never hit on you so I'm not angry from rejection :)

you are ignorant. just because you've talked to me doesn't mean you know everything about me. i didn't say I fitted in. just saying i've raced before. i don't have money to buy anything right now, i'm too busy paying for school. and all the money i'm making from my job, is going to the bank or in my gas tank. you know not everyone can sell headers and make money ;)

i know you've never hit on me. never said you did.

Dr.G35
08-02-2009, 07:17 PM
http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x249/Echonova1/Rep%20pics/46b1.jpg
seems to be a lucrative business

Buttons
08-02-2009, 07:17 PM

Sure

I never said I paid for all of it. Nothing wrong with my parents helping out. When I buy stuff, my parents offer to help me out. They put $1800 towards my car. I don't have to explain how i made the money. They are personal reasons.

Echonova
08-02-2009, 07:19 PM
I don't have to explain how i made the money. They are personal reasons.I sold crack to get mine. I'm not proud, but damn do I look good driving it.

Vteckidd
08-02-2009, 07:19 PM
It's hard not to know anything about you between facebook and ia lol

just saying don't try to justify your interest I'm the kf cause sometime you raced an old lady in a corolla

Vteckidd
08-02-2009, 07:21 PM
I never said I paid for all of it. Nothing wrong with my parents helping out. When I buy stuff, my parents offer to help me out. They put $1800 towards my car. I don't have to explain how i made the money. They are personal reasons.

well if you boguht an sc300 to race you fucked up cause you don't have the money to mod it haha

parents own 30% of your car congrats :p

Buttons
08-02-2009, 07:22 PM
It's hard not to know anything about you between facebook and ia lol

just saying don't try to justify your interest I'm the kf cause sometime you raced an old lady in a corolla

right... so between my facebook & ia, you can safely assume this shit?

yeah, you've caught me. i've only raced a corolla :rolleyes:

Vteckidd
08-02-2009, 07:23 PM
Really autumn you act like these guys owe you some kind of respect cause you omg race yo kar! They don't owe you anything you went in their forum.

Echonova
08-02-2009, 07:23 PM
http://i178.photobucket.com/albums/w245/coastalcreature/story.jpg

B18c1Turboed
08-02-2009, 07:24 PM
damm all this reading makes me want a BJ! U free autum? U gotta pay too upgrade your car just think of it as a win squirt kinda situation!

Vteckidd
right... so between my facebook & ia, you can safely assume this shit?

yeah, you've caught me. i've only raced a corolla :rolleyes:
Who have you raced where when who can vouch for it

Buttons
well if you boguht an sc300 to race you fucked up cause you don't have the money to mod it haha

parents own 30% of your car congrats :p

i didn't buy the sc300 to race. i like my car a lot. it's nice to look at and it's great to drive. plus, if i bought a car to race, it would be a lot lighter than this pig.

so you've never had help from anyone before... :rolleyes: i've worked for my parents for free so many times. a few months ago, i got put on the payroll. i pay taxes for my job.

Buttons
08-02-2009, 07:25 PM
damm all this reading makes me want a BJ! U free autum? U gotta pay too upgrade your car just think of it as a win squirt kinda situation!

oh, you know it. you swoon me with your post.

B18c1Turboed
08-02-2009, 07:26 PM
oh, you know it. you swoon me with your post.
I knew u where a skank..... :lmfao:

Buttons
08-02-2009, 07:27 PM
I knew u where a skank..... :lmfao:

that's exactly how it happens, folks. i'll meet you there at the spot at 9pm! peace :)

Vteckidd
08-02-2009, 07:28 PM
i didn't buy the sc300 to race. i like my car a lot. it's nice to look at and it's great to drive. plus, if i bought a car to race, it would be a lot lighter than this pig.

so you've never had help from anyone before... :rolleyes: i've worked for my parents for free so many times. a few months ago, i got put on the payroll. i pay taxes for my job.
No problem with that. I was merely statin I was right in my previous comment

I pay more in taxes that you can possibly fathom haha

cactusEG
08-02-2009, 07:28 PM

LOL True story ! I just asked her a simple question, but she couldnt be civilzed and answer it..

And u know this how ? Racing, I've learned my lesson. But I'm on IA for the right reason, unlike some others...

Echonova
08-02-2009, 07:39 PM
But I'm on IA for the right reasonPorn?

browningboy7
08-02-2009, 07:39 PM
http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/showthread.php?t=183443

So you bought your car with the money you got from selling the Accord that your parents bought... I think it's safe to assume that from your for sale thread. kthanksbaiiii

Buttons
08-02-2009, 07:41 PM
http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/showthread.php?t=183443

So you bought your car with the money you got from selling the Accord that your parents bought... I think it's safe to assume that from your for sale thread. kthanksbaiiii

nope, we still have the accord :) and i'm still the only one who drives it. i would have put sold if it was sold...

RL...
08-02-2009, 07:41 PM
buttons.....:no:

cactusEG
08-02-2009, 07:43 PM
Porn?

DAMN, you caught me :ninja:

BobbyFresco
08-02-2009, 07:43 PM
buttons.....:no:

What could YOU possibly have to say about anyone else?:thinking: