PDA

View Full Version : LOLOLOL! Jokes on who?

speedminded
08-01-2009, 12:02 PM
1) KaleCoAuto "sells" muffler bearings, blinker fluid, & flux capacitors. Too bad you can't actually add any of it to your cart.

2) The phone number is the Atlanta rejection hotline.

3) It was a test.

Can I have my sig back? lulz. :D

Elbow
08-01-2009, 12:10 PM
LOL wait, explain, did you get banned for it? Or did they just delete it?

speedminded
08-01-2009, 12:17 PM
LOL wait, explain, did you get banned for it? Or did they just delete it?Just deleted with a note. "KaleCoAuto Sponsored" has been my user title for at least a month now lol!

03RCode
08-01-2009, 12:21 PM
Lulz.

mocha latte cupcake
08-01-2009, 12:22 PM
hmmmm someone didn't click the link and investigate it seems

Julio
08-01-2009, 12:23 PM
Speedminded , why are you complaining so much lately about the rules on IA?

Julio
08-01-2009, 12:28 PM
BTW- you used a site thats been around for years to make fun of ricers and your banner got delete it... just like any other any other banner/sig would get delete it?

You went out of the way to make that banner ?

Is obvious you were trying to make fun of the MODS.. but to me, it makes no sense.. why you would spend 10 minutes of your life doing that ? Wasting time..

Evil Goat
08-01-2009, 12:30 PM
Speedminded , why are you complaining so much lately about the rules on IA?

i dont know about the complaining, but every post he's made lately has sucked hardcore

stillaneon
08-01-2009, 12:34 PM
BTW- you used a site thats been around for years to make fun of ricers and your banner got delete it... just like any other any other banner/sig would get delete it?

You went out of the way to make that banner ?

Is obvious you were trying to make fun of the MODS.. but to me, it makes no sense.. why you would spend 10 minutes of your life doing that ? Wasting time..

Exactly

Esp. since I didn't spend 5 seconds deleting the sig.

I didn't check the link, honestly, because it doesn't matter to me if they sell fairy dust and unicorns. You want to pay to have the fake sight linked, then do it. If not, don't put it in your sig. Real or not, it gives an implication that you are above the rules. Which you aren't

Evil Goat
08-01-2009, 12:46 PM
fairy dust and unicorns....sounds like thats right up speedmindeds alley

stillaneon
08-01-2009, 12:47 PM

Yeah, I figured that would peak his interest...

Dr.G35
08-01-2009, 12:58 PM
unicorns are real?!?!?!??!

speedminded
08-01-2009, 01:02 PM
Speedminded , why are you complaining so much lately about the rules on IA?The last time I complained about any rules was before the mods/administration got rearranged. That was fixed immediately. :goodjob:

I've personally turn-in/report no less than one spammer/spambot per week which are instantly removed and thanked for my time.

I've caught multiple non-sponsors hustling and have turned them in. Sometimes I call them out, other times just report them. The latest being this one: http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/showthread.php?t=246272

im taking care of him. Good look out.
I made this banner after a mod deleted the name of a BMW dealership from someones thread in the pics forum then I went to bed curious to see how long it would take for it to be removed.

stillaneon
08-01-2009, 01:04 PM
The last time I complained about any rules was before the mods/administration got rearranged. That was fixed immediately. :goodjob:

I've personally reported/turned in no less than 8 spammers which were then instantly removed and thanked for my time.

I've caught multiple non-sponsors hustling and have turned them in. Sometimes I call them out, other times just report them. The latest being this one: http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/showthread.php?t=246272

I made this banner after a mod deleted the name of a BMW dealership from someones thread in the pics forum then I went to bed curious to see how long it would take for it to be removed.

You made the banner after the mods deleted a tech's name, two links advertising their business and the business name out of a thread. If you had just said, "my buddy at xxxxx dealership put these tires on for me!" then everything would have been fine.

Echonova
08-01-2009, 01:05 PM
This never would have happened if I were Mod Czar.

Evil Goat
08-01-2009, 01:05 PM
The last time I complained about any rules was before the mods/administration got rearranged. That was fixed immediately. :goodjob:

I've personally turn-in/report no less than one spammer/spambot per week which are instantly removed and thanked for my time.

taddle telling bitch :lmfao:

stillaneon
08-01-2009, 01:08 PM
This never would have happened if I were Mod Czar.

It still would have happened. As long as there are people who would rather complain about and push the rules, instead of follow them....

Echonova
08-01-2009, 01:10 PM
taddle telling bitch :lmfao:Exactly. One time I reported a AE to RandomGuy, his reponse... "I don't like snitches, it ain't cool" LOLOLOLOLOL I learned never to do it again.

Echonova
08-01-2009, 01:11 PM
It still would have happened. As long as there are people who would rather complain about and push the rules, instead of follow them....Not when the mighty hammer of GOD himself rains down.

Bishes get stitches f0 realz.

Evil Goat
08-01-2009, 01:13 PM
Not when the mighty hammer of GOD himself rains down.

believe dat!

speedminded
08-01-2009, 01:13 PM
You made the banner after the mods deleted a tech's name, two links advertising their business and the business name out of a thread. If you had just said, "my buddy at xxxxx dealership put these tires on for me!" then everything would have been fine.It wasn't my thread fool. Read it again. I went into a picture thread seeing a single photo obviously within a BMW dealership and the thread had been edited, the reason being a non-sponsors name.

I didn't complain, I laughed. I didn't even know a link and employee's name was posted or I wouldn't have been so sarcastic. I replied to the mod after he further explained. :goodjob:

stillaneon
08-01-2009, 01:14 PM
believe dat!

I don't.

Echo is old. Senility is a bitch:tongue1:

stillaneon
08-01-2009, 01:15 PM
It wasn't my thread fool. Read it again. I went into a picture thread seeing a single photo obviously within a BMW dealership and the thread had been edited, the reason being a non-sponsors name.

I didn't complain, I laughed. I didn't even know a link and employee's name was posted or I wouldn't have been so sarcastic. I replied to the mod after he further explained. :goodjob:

Sorry, my mistake, you were complaining about rules without even knowing the full story.... That's right....

Echonova
08-01-2009, 01:16 PM
I don't.

Echo is old. Senility is a bitch:tongue1:When was the last time you had a good 'ole fashioned country ass-whooping?

J-ROCK
08-01-2009, 01:17 PM
lol thats pretty funny

Evil Goat
08-01-2009, 01:18 PM
When was the last time you had a good 'ole fashioned country ass-whooping?

i think he's asking for one :D

stillaneon
08-01-2009, 01:21 PM
When was the last time you had a good 'ole fashioned country ass-whooping?

See what i mean, You have asked me that 8 times. I have yet to receive an ass-whooping?

Your memories going too. Next is your hip:eek:

Echonova
08-01-2009, 01:22 PM
i think he's asking for one :DI've been dranking while trying to get mah car running again. Wiring issues FTL. Perhaps I started a bit too early....

I think he's asking f0 one too.

BTW: Scotsman bring your drunk azz over.

Echonova
08-01-2009, 01:23 PM
See what i mean, You have asked me that 8 times. I have yet to receive an ass-whooping?

Your memories going too. Next is your hip:eek:Do not ever go to jail. You will be shanked for your insolence.

Dr.G35
08-01-2009, 01:23 PM
Not when the mighty hammer of GOD himself rains down.

THAT'S RIGHT, GET EM!!! I GOTZ YO BACK!!!
http://in-this-economy.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/04/screaming-baby.bmp

Echonova
08-01-2009, 01:25 PM
THAT'S RIGHT, GET EM!!! I GOTZ YO BACK!!!
http://in-this-economy.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/04/screaming-baby.bmpW3rd.
http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x249/Echonova1/obama-9.jpg

Evil Goat
08-01-2009, 01:28 PM
epic lulz...

stillaneon
08-01-2009, 01:29 PM
Do not ever go to jail. You will be shanked for your insolence.

After what I saw in my rep box, I can be shanked in peace:D

Evil Goat
08-01-2009, 01:31 PM
i has to spread my disease around before giving it to echo again :(

Echonova
08-01-2009, 01:32 PM
Sawell gude Evil. I knows jew got my back.

speedminded
08-01-2009, 01:33 PM
Sorry, my mistake, you were complaining about rules without even knowing the full story.... That's right....Where did I complain? Quote me. I abide by the rules and will be the first to call someone out when they don't.

Exactly

Esp. since I didn't spend 5 seconds deleting the sig.

I didn't check the link, honestly, because it doesn't matter to me if they sell fairy dust and unicorns. You want to pay to have the fake sight linked, then do it. If not, don't put it in your sig. Real or not, it gives an implication that you are above the rules. Which you aren'tThey don't sell anything. It's no different than having myspace or facebook in a sig. The goal was to see who actually pays attention and who doesn't.

I can point you to multiple banners right now that advertise non-sponsor shops. ;)

taddle telling bitch :lmfao:You still butt hurt over that? You're the one that was talking shit about IA on other forums after your advertisement for a shops event was deleted. A mod locked it himself, Paul specified the reasons, THEN your shop became an IA sponsor. Last time I checked that benefits IA and the shop. :goodjob:

Should I quote you and all the things that were said about IA that you agreed with after you got butt hurt? You're a sponsor now, as far as I'm concerned that case is closed. :goodjob:

stillaneon
08-01-2009, 01:37 PM
They don't sell anything. It's no different than having myspace or facebook in a sig. The goal was to see who actually pays attention and who doesn't.

I can point you to multiple banners right now that advertise non-sponsor shops. ;)

It's different than posting a link.

And please do. I'll delete those as well

Echonova
08-01-2009, 01:37 PM
Blah, blah, blahhttp://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x249/Echonova1/obama.jpg

PURP
08-01-2009, 01:41 PM
http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x249/Echonova1/obama.jpg

Change.... Big fist pump inserted here..

Dr.G35
08-01-2009, 01:41 PM
http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x249/Echonova1/obama.jpghttp://img.photobucket.com/albums/v129/daftanddemented/myspace2/morganfreeman_cottoncandy.jpg

Evil Goat
08-01-2009, 01:45 PM
You still butt hurt over that? You're the one that was talking shit about IA on other forums after your advertisement for a shops event was deleted. A mod locked it himself, Paul specified the reasons, THEN your shop became an IA sponsor. Last time I checked that benefits IA and the shop. :goodjob:

Should I quote you and all the things that were said about IA that you agreed with after you got butt hurt? You're a sponsor now, as far as I'm concerned that case is closed. :goodjob:

im not butthurt you ass nugget.....it was more along the lines that we couldn't put the event back up without any mention of the shop, which were willing to do, we ironed it all over, were offered an opportunity to sponsor on IA and we did.

and please dont think that just b/c i work for a place that is a sponsor that i will hold my tongue around here, our business has doubled twice in two years without the help of IA, I hope IA helps us further along, but the fact still remains that the majority of the mods/sm's they have running this place are full on idiots not to mention turds like yourself running rampant nowadays

speedminded
08-01-2009, 01:46 PM
It's different than posting a link.

And please do. I'll delete those as wellA link? :thinking: Are you still talking about the DinanM3's pic thread that had a link to a BMW dealership in it? That was yesterdays news. :taun:

This is regarding a banner to a website that doesn't profit from anything. They have a fake store advertising fictitious parts like muffler bearings, blinker fluid, and cross drilled brake lines. Maybe they make a few dimes off the Google ad banner lol.

I wouldn't want to be a "taddle taling bitch" as Evil Goat puts it now would I? PM'd anyways. :boobies:

Echonova
08-01-2009, 01:48 PM
Change.... Big fist pump inserted here..http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x249/Echonova1/533235641_l.gif

stillaneon
08-01-2009, 01:49 PM
A link? :thinking: Are you still talking about the DinanM3's pic thread that had a link to a BMW dealership in it? That was yesterdays news. :taun:

This is regarding a banner to a website that doesn't profit from anything. They have a fake store advertising fictitious parts like muffler bearings, blinker fluid, and cross drilled brake lines. Maybe they make a few dimes off the Google ad banner lol.

I wouldn't want to be a "taddle taling bitch" as Evil Goat puts it now would I? PM'd anyways. :boobies:

No, I am saying that posting a banner (fictitious or not) is different than posting a link to your myspace.

Evil Goat
08-01-2009, 01:50 PM

i don't so much as think of you as a taddle telling bitch, but more so as someone who's looking in on the mods/sm's circle from the outside, unable to get in, thinking that one day they'll be generous enough to bring in such an idiot as you to patrol the forums and that by telling on people you will be seen as an asset to IA....

but to me you're just a mall cop with a flashlight and a stupid smile on your face :taun:

PURP
08-01-2009, 01:50 PM
http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x249/Echonova1/533235641_l.gif

returned...lol

speedminded
08-01-2009, 02:03 PM
im not butthurt you ass nugget.....it was more along the lines that we couldn't put the event back up without any mention of the shop, which were willing to do, we ironed it all over, were offered an opportunity to sponsor on IA and we did.

and please dont think that just b/c i work for a place that is a sponsor that i will hold my tongue around here, our business has doubled twice in two years without the help of IA, I hope IA helps us further along, but the fact still remains that the majority of the mods/sm's they have running this place are full on idiots not to mention turds like yourself running rampant nowadaysQuote me where and I bet I can post 5 of your useless posts for each one you can find of mine.

Other than random bullshit in the whoreslounge I offer as much or more technical advice, information, photos, and useful information as you do. You don't see me making a "I hate Beyonce" thread. ;)

I'm glad the shop is now an IA sponsor. Check out this thread a 8 months before they became one. There's probably at least 6 more that have the name, link, and phone number just like it and nothing was ever done. Just sayin. I <3 Afsil80. No homo.

http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/showthread.php?t=199350

Thanks to the guys at JJSPEC Racing for the advice, making the order easy, and being discreet about the order and install (had a local shit talking race night with the local guys and up until that night the only people who knew were me and those i told), also wanted to especially say thanks to Jimmy and Jim who installed the system with me after hours.

I can't say enough about the JJSPEC guys, super professional, good guys, who can do anything you want. From oil changes to full on extreme builds they can get it done for you. :goodjob:

The spray makes the car fun, but useless if you clamp down on it, it just adds to the instant torque of the LS1 and the tires let go.....track tires and suspension are on the mind though, maybe in the next couple months after i recover from the clutch and nitrous expenses...or maybe next weekend :ninja:

***Click for More Info on JJSPEC Racing - 478.621.5000*** (http://www.jjspec.com)

speedminded
08-01-2009, 02:04 PM
i don't so much as think of you as a taddle telling bitch, but more so as someone who's looking in on the mods/sm's circle from the outside, unable to get in, thinking that one day they'll be generous enough to bring in such an idiot as you to patrol the forums and that by telling on people you will be seen as an asset to IA....

but to me you're just a mall cop with a flashlight and a stupid smile on your face :taun:I've declined to being a mod every time I was offered to be one. With Paul not believing I wasn't already one years ago. :goodjob:

Evil Goat
08-01-2009, 02:06 PM
useless rant that make paul blart the mall cop feel better

you know what i'd do if i were you? cry about it....

Evil Goat
08-01-2009, 02:07 PM
I've declined to being a mod every time I was offered to be one. With Paul not believing I wasn't already one years ago. :goodjob:

you would have fit right in with some of the idiots they've had or have now

speedminded
08-01-2009, 02:10 PM
you know what i'd do if i were you? cry about it....LOLOL! Who's crying? I'm presenting a point that shows you should have been banned months ago. If I had actually read your posts advertising the shop with links and phone number multiple times then I would have reported them BUT I don't ever read your threads lulz.

BUT they're a sponsor now so it doesn't matter. :goodjob:

you would have fit right in with some of the idiots they've had or have nowExcept I think logically and see things from both sides. ;)

Evil Goat
08-01-2009, 02:14 PM
Who's crying? I'm presenting a point that shows you should have been banned months ago.

i think you should just ban me...

Dr.G35
08-01-2009, 02:34 PM
i think you should just ban me...
i think everybody should get along:D

Evil Goat
08-01-2009, 02:41 PM
i think everybody should get along:D

bullshit asshole :D

81911SC
08-01-2009, 02:42 PM
Well this was fun

ShooterMcGavin
08-03-2009, 11:51 AM
unicorns are real?!?!?!??!
you mean you didn't know? you need to hang out w/nph more...

ShooterMcGavin
08-03-2009, 11:55 AM
W3rd.
http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x249/Echonova1/obama-9.jpg
oh wow i'm rolling :lmfao: