PDA

View Full Version : Music lil wayne....

92tegracer07
07-31-2009, 06:34 PM
ok...so 9 times outta 10 ppl hate on wayne cuz of this or that or whateva....give me some reasons to hate him as much as the rest of the world....:D

quickdodgeŽ
07-31-2009, 06:39 PM
Stupid thread. Later, QD.

Ilikemineclean
07-31-2009, 06:41 PM
imo i think wayne is better on other peoples songs than his own..

92tegracer07
07-31-2009, 06:42 PM
imo i think wayne is better on other peoples songs than his own..

i agree for the most part...carter 3 was good tho cant lie..

Ilikemineclean
07-31-2009, 06:45 PM
i hated that album....he just did remixs of the shit hes allready done..

PROŽ
07-31-2009, 06:49 PM
ok...so 9 times outta 10 ppl hate on wayne cuz of this or that or whateva....give me some reasons to hate him as much as the rest of the world....:D

http://lolathiphop.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/02/lil_wayne_kiss_baby_photo.jpg

Julio
07-31-2009, 06:56 PM
Wayne is an oxymoron..

He sucks..

But I will admit that " carter 3 " was banging..

Ilikemineclean
07-31-2009, 06:56 PM
http://lolathiphop.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/02/lil_wayne_kiss_baby_photo.jpg

hah damn..

92tegracer07
07-31-2009, 07:04 PM
^^^you rite!!!!!! but even if he is a lil bit homo it doesnt mean he cant rap....i laugh at most of the shit he says and he also makes you think....

Ilikemineclean
07-31-2009, 07:06 PM
yeah some of his metaphors are sick

92tegracer07
07-31-2009, 07:08 PM

***** you just a square ima porsche box....

92tegracer07
07-31-2009, 07:09 PM
my name aint bic but i keep dat flame...

quickdodgeŽ
07-31-2009, 07:21 PM
my name aint bic but i keep dat flame...

That is not cool or clever.

His "metaphors" really aren't all that good. Basic elementary shit. Later, QD.

92tegracer07
07-31-2009, 07:26 PM

ill care when you drive a dodge thats quick.... later....rrrob.....

integ34
07-31-2009, 07:30 PM
^ lol!

quickdodgeŽ
07-31-2009, 07:35 PM
ill care when you drive a dodge thats quick.... later....rrrob.....

My goodness. What a quick comeback. You should send it to Lil Wayne and see if he'll use it.

By the way, I forget how many SCCA championships you've won. Or any other automotive, legally sanctioned championships. Remind me, please. Later, QD.

92tegracer07
07-31-2009, 07:39 PM
My goodness. What a quick comeback. You should send it to Lil Wayne and see if he'll use it
By the way, I forget how many SCCA championships you've won. Remind me, please. Later, QD.

i cant remember...too much weezy jammin in my ride at the time....all i could hear was..."a milli a milli a milli a milli"....:D

quickdodgeŽ
07-31-2009, 07:45 PM
I didn't think so.

Not to mention you're: 1. talking about a car that I haven't had in 3 years, and 2. the name has a double meaning.

Figure it out, get an education level that comes within a couple of years of mine and maybe we'll talk. Until then, I'll watch the fruition of the remarkably imbecilic comments that is your bane spew forth from your fingertips.

Later, QD.

92tegracer07
07-31-2009, 07:47 PM
I didn't think so.

Not to mention you're: 1. talking about a car that I haven't had in 3 years, and 2. the name has a double meaning.

Figure it out, get an education level that comes within a couple of years of mine and maybe we'll talk. Until then, I'll watch the fruition of the remarkably imbecilic comments that is your bane spew forth from your fingertips.

Later, QD.

TOO MANY ADJECTIVES!!!!! TOO DRUNK BBBRO!!!!!!!

92tegracer07
07-31-2009, 07:50 PM
idc what you drive...but i can def. diagram that sentence for you man...maybe you'll understand what you said a lil better than me...o yea...and weezy said you suck...lol

BABY J
07-31-2009, 07:52 PM
This is why I hate him:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GLmqoGKKOHk

92tegracer07
07-31-2009, 07:56 PM
you're just mad cuz you can't be trashed and make 10 or 12 stacks at the same time....next......:D

92tegracer07
07-31-2009, 07:58 PM
idk...cpu bein homo....kinda like wayne....lmfao

PROŽ
08-01-2009, 12:20 AM
^^^you rite!!!!!! but even if he is a lil bit homo it doesnt mean he cant rap....i laugh at most of the shit he says and he also makes you think....

did you just say he makes you think? lol, wow. :no:

^what he said.

***** you just a square ima porsche box....
:no:

92tegracer07
08-01-2009, 01:17 PM
^^^^honestly....idc what you say bout me...im not too worried bout what makes you think or doesnt....and i seriously doubt if you were face to face with wayne you would stand a chance or even talk shit....and everyone relates to shit diffrently so if it doesnt make sense to you or whatever then change that station or cd or whatever.....

southside
08-01-2009, 03:02 PM
This is why I hate him:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GLmqoGKKOHk title on that video said that was before Micheal Jackson died and who doesnt have something that was said bad about someone when they werent 100% straight/sober.:cheers:

92tegracer07
08-01-2009, 03:57 PM
title on that video said that was before Micheal Jackson died and who doesnt have something that was said bad about someone when they werent 100% straight/sober.:cheers:

yep.....next?

PROŽ
08-01-2009, 07:30 PM
^^^^honestly....idc what you say bout me...im not too worried bout what makes you think or doesnt....and i seriously doubt if you were face to face with wayne you would stand a chance or even talk shit....and everyone relates to shit diffrently so if it doesnt make sense to you or whatever then change that station or cd or whatever.....
didn't say anything about you...what are you saying?:thinking:

and i seriously doubt if you were face to face with wayne you would stand a chance or even talk shit[/color]
If I met Wayne, and started talkin about music I wouldn't front like I liked his music..."seriously", what are you saying lol?:thinking:

everyone relates to shit diffrently so if it doesnt make sense to you or whatever then change that station or cd or whatever.....
If I change the station, he's still on the other station, and my opinion about him on the other station remains the same;he is subpar.;)

PROŽ
08-01-2009, 07:31 PM
..and he kisses men, lmao.

92tegracer07
08-01-2009, 08:19 PM
plus one for you....lmao :D

92tegracer07
08-01-2009, 08:20 PM
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to staysikwitit again.

quickdodgeŽ
08-01-2009, 09:21 PM
yep.....next?

You say next as if he "won that round." southside didn't get the clear context of what Baby J said. He went into assume mode and was completely way off base.

Next.

See I can call next because I know I just voided southside's post. Later, QD.

92tegracer07
08-01-2009, 10:39 PM
You say next as if he "won that round." southside didn't get the clear context of what Baby J said. He went into assume mode and was completely way off base.

Next.

See I can call next because I know I just voided southside's post. Later, QD.

do you honestly have nothing better to do then get on ia and flame ppl over pointless shit?

quickdodgeŽ
08-01-2009, 10:47 PM
^^^ Do YOU honestly have nothing better to do than get on IA and post pointless shit for people flame?

Later, QD.

92tegracer07
08-01-2009, 11:21 PM
ive got plenty to but id rather keep posting and give you something to do...

ed_gm90
08-02-2009, 12:09 AM
God hates Lil Wayne.

BABY J
08-02-2009, 07:38 AM
title on that video said that was before Micheal Jackson died and who doesnt have something that was said bad about someone when they werent 100% straight/sober.:cheers:

Oh you thought it was bc he said something about MJ? I don't like him b/c he sucks. LOL

quickdodgeŽ
08-02-2009, 08:05 AM
ive got plenty to but id rather keep posting and give you something to do...

Keep 'em coming then, Boy. Later, QD.

92tegracer07
08-02-2009, 10:53 AM
^^^okey dokey......whats your favorite lil wayne song pal?

quickdodgeŽ
08-02-2009, 11:06 AM
^^^okey dokey......whats your favorite lil wayne song pal?

There's not one. I think Lil Wayne sucks. Always have thought he did. Later, QD.

marcos713
08-03-2009, 08:26 PM
^^^ Do YOU honestly have nothing better to do than get on IA and post pointless shit for people flame?

Later, QD.

lol agree with QD.

lil waynes rhymes are simple and wack. there are other rappers way better than him that arent on the map. only a couple of his songs are good, il give him that.

big crunch22
08-03-2009, 08:29 PM
Stupid thread. Later, QD.

your stupid

big crunch22
08-03-2009, 08:31 PM
the name has a double meaning.

i was right, you do go both ways

quickdodgeŽ
08-03-2009, 08:45 PM
^^^ Kindergarten's out. Later, QD.

btstone
08-04-2009, 08:10 AM
its not all about wayne's metaphors. its so much more that makes him hot. if you would like to know i will tell, but most dont care so i wont go into any details....but i mwill come to wayne's defense that he his a good artist

PROŽ
08-04-2009, 10:25 AM
its not all about wayne's metaphors. its so much more that makes him hot.
:no: details please, lol.

btstone
08-04-2009, 01:25 PM
:no: details please, lol.

well
1-the sound of his voice,,,just syntax is great. he has the ability to either ride a beat or just kind jump into the pocket of a beat and just kill it..
2-weather you say his metaphors are elementary or not...a lot of them are hot and make you laugh...."young weezy in this muthafucka, so hand cuff her. she aint nothin but some stairs, i dont ran up her!" that is some great shit that mad me laugh.
3-his beat selection is always on point. that is why a lot of rappers fail. the beats they pick just suck. look at nas...great rapper, but cant pick a beat for shit.
4-the man puts is work....he has dropped a ton of songs in the past few years....he does what he gets paid to do....WORK ETHIC
5-he has been around for 10+ years. now he did suck early on, but the Carter was hot with a fresh new wayne all over it
6- wayne does not rap about many new topics and we know is not a gangster or what ever...but his lyrics are so believable. he has a voice and persona ON SONGS that really make you think he has done the crap he raps about
7-i do enjoy his heart felt songs, after katrina, he kept ppl thinking about it for a little while longer. other than the saints...what else does New Orleans have? lil wayne

big crunch22
08-04-2009, 05:37 PM
well
1-the sound of his voice,,,just syntax is great. he has the ability to either ride a beat or just kind jump into the pocket of a beat and just kill it..
2-weather you say his metaphors are elementary or not...a lot of them are hot and make you laugh...."young weezy in this muthafucka, so hand cuff her. she aint nothin but some stairs, i dont ran up her!" that is some great shit that mad me laugh.
3-his beat selection is always on point. that is why a lot of rappers fail. the beats they pick just suck. look at nas...great rapper, but cant pick a beat for shit.
4-the man puts is work....he has dropped a ton of songs in the past few years....he does what he gets paid to do....WORK ETHIC
5-he has been around for 10+ years. now he did suck early on, but the Carter was hot with a fresh new wayne all over it
6- wayne does not rap about many new topics and we know is not a gangster or what ever...but his lyrics are so believable. he has a voice and persona ON SONGS that really make you think he has done the crap he raps about
7-i do enjoy his heart felt songs, after katrina, he kept ppl thinking about it for a little while longer. other than the saints...what else does New Orleans have? lil wayne

his whole persona is reeking with greatness

big crunch22
08-04-2009, 05:37 PM
^^^ Kindergarten's out. Later, QD.

heck yes it is

big crunch22
08-04-2009, 05:39 PM
lets just put it this way
He is that fucking dude, now who the fuck are u

AirMax95
08-04-2009, 05:53 PM
Wayne is an ENTERTAINER.....

Tis all.

leobond001
08-04-2009, 05:56 PM
well to me, he talks about being real and keeping it real, but yet he changes like the winf. 6 years ago it was baggy this and baggy that, then he jumped nigo's dick into the urban skate scene, then it was off to supras and skinny jeans. real gangsta if you ask me.

and yes his metaphors are simple and it's mostly these simple minded ppl who find them to be good. he doesnt say anything to make you think.

and how can he be that ***** if he backed down frombattles from other rappers. that means he knows his place in the lyrical as as none

quickdodgeŽ
08-04-2009, 06:12 PM
.but i mwill come to wayne's defense that he his a good artist

Lolol. Hold that sack up for him, man. Hold that motherfucker up. Later, QD.

Black4DrEK
08-04-2009, 06:17 PM
Wayne is FIRE! hands down..

btstone
08-04-2009, 11:02 PM
Lolol. Hold that sack up for him, man. Hold that motherfucker up. Later, QD.

i will. nd you continue to suck on mine. later, insert any derogatory remark here

unkn0wndj
08-05-2009, 12:57 AM
well

Can we say Autotune? His voice emulates a digital whine, IMO.

That's not great, that's stupid. There is no rhyme what so ever and he tries using slant rhyme, which in turn he butchers as well.

Beat selection? Oh wait, yeah he is great at chopping other artist's work..

Work ethic? How many of his songs are original?

He's totally fake. He was a wanna-be "gangsta" when that was cool, yet now he's into the whole urban rockstar scene.

LMAO, refer to http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gW_GpBM_Qc4

His lyrics are ripped from other artists, refer to http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mptMWzF1K_k

Ever wonder why he doesn't do many live performances.. lol.

LMAO He used Katrina to further his career, heart felt alright.
--

quickdodgeŽ
08-05-2009, 05:31 AM
i will. nd you continue to suck on mine. later, insert any derogatory remark here

Why would I do that? I don't think you're great at all. But prop to you for your unwavering stance in your defense of the "talent" of Wayne, lolol. Later, QD.

TIGERJC
08-05-2009, 06:25 AM
The only thing that wayne does good in the music industry is get on every god damn song with his shitty lyrics. so you have to put up with him since he is on almost every track that is played on the radio. The same morons that listen to him, more than likely listen to souja boy or any other bubble gum rapper. I am waiting on him to od , so I don't have to turn to another radio station every time I hear that faggot reference baby in a song

btstone
08-05-2009, 06:50 AM
--

he didnt start using autotune til this year....he was WAY hotte with out it...and the rest of your reasoning is stupid..sounds like you got into hip hop like 2 weeks ago.

QD--im glad you dont think im.....because it seems you have you head so far up your own ass that it would be hard to see greatness in oters than yourself.....just another hater....when you make millions off some talent, let me know. i will congratulate you just like i do wayne.

tigerjc---you are still a bitch----i do not like soulja boy or any of that bullshit

PROŽ
08-05-2009, 01:32 PM
well

1. You talkin about his auto-tuned voice? Or his coked out syrup voice?

In conclusion, auto-tune+drug abuse ≠ hot rapper.

2. From a mixtape song in 2005...it's August of 2009.

In conclusion, an "okay" line from 2005 ≠ hot rapper.

3. I agree, he has some nice beats, but....how does that relate to him being hot?---as a rapper he's subpar. This shouldn't even be a point of reference. And I disagree with the Nas reference. It might seem like that in comparison, because Wayne has a new song/feature every week. Having more material doesn't make you any better if your rhymes are subpar. In conclusion, nice beats ≠ hot rapper.

4. Yea, he loves making songs...and?

In concusion, lots of material≠ hot rapper.

5. Yea, I liked the Carter too actually. But the Carter relased in 2004....it's August of 2009. Plenty of rappers have been around for 10+ years. Speaking of, McHammer is dropping an album called DanceJamtheMusic this year---go cop it.:lmfao:

In conclusion, an album 5 years ago/rapping for 10+ years ≠ hot rapper.

6. I agree. He has no versatility or subject matter, lol;)

And he's definitely not a gangster, lmao.

"Didnt' wear a bulletproof, so I got shot--you can see the proof" -Lil Wayne(Mr. Carter)

"And when i was 12, I took a bullet like a man yo--but i never died" -Lil Wayne (Best of Me Freestlye)

^It's funny how it's implied that he got shot, when in actuallity the ONLY time he got shot is when HE SHOT HIMSELF accidently. Realllllll belieavable.

In conclusion voice and persona of a crackhead ≠ hot rapper.

7. Everyone has a "heart felt" song. And?

In conclusion, heart felt song ≠ hot rapper.

See: post #46; Still waiting for an explanation of his utter hottness.;)

PROŽ
08-05-2009, 01:33 PM
he didnt start using autotune til this year....he was WAY hotte with out it...and the rest of your reasoning is stupid..sounds like you got into hip hop like 2 weeks ago.

You sure you didn't get into hip hop 2 weeks ago?
it's August of 2009---Lollipop came out when? Oh, okay.

SX-MAN
08-05-2009, 02:12 PM
what bout the end of the one track where he talks about black men and jail +drug dealers.... if that didnt make you think then you dont have anything to think with.............................................. .........................................

btstone
08-05-2009, 02:26 PM
lol

you just based all that on stuff that doesnt pertain to music...lol

you cant help haters man. i tried to show you but you are so hung up on what he does in his life you cant see his music....im sorry man

i am willing to give you that since 2009 when his autotune usage picked up...he has fallen off, but his albums deliver...the carter=hot.....the carter ii= hot....carter iii=hot....mixtapes for 2005-08=hot...just admit it

btstone
08-05-2009, 02:46 PM
You sure you didn't get into hip hop 2 weeks ago?
it's August of 2009---Lollipop came out when? Oh, okay.

that didnt have heavy autotune in it at all....did you ever hear the song or are you just referencing shit you know nothing about

btstone
08-05-2009, 02:47 PM
what bout the end of the one track where he talks about black men and jail +drug dealers.... if that didnt make you think then you dont have anything to think with.............................................. .........................................

that was dumb..he was jsut talking stupid stuff

SX-MAN
08-05-2009, 02:49 PM
well its the truth so...............................

PROŽ
08-05-2009, 02:52 PM
that didnt have heavy autotune in it at all....did you ever hear the song or are you just referencing shit you know nothing about

umm, huh? lol :thinking:

and i quote:

[QUOTE=btstone]he didnt start using autotune til this year....QUOTE]

Lollipop didnt have autotune or it did? you're confusing me. oh---im sorry "heavy autotune"...but that means he used it right?

that's besides the point though:
http://tbn1.google.com/images?q=tbn:3ysFe-fDYShduM:http://www.datzhott.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/07/lil-wayne-kiss1.jpg

:lmfao:

PROŽ
08-05-2009, 02:55 PM
lol

you just based all that on stuff that doesnt pertain to music...lol

you cant help haters man. i tried to show you but you are so hung up on what he does in his life you cant see his music....im sorry man

i am willing to give you that since 2009 when his autotune usage picked up...he has fallen off, but his albums deliver...the carter=hot.....the carter ii= hot....carter iii=hot....mixtapes for 2005-08=hot...just admit it

no sir, i will admit this:

carter one=i like...but still there is much better.
carter two=i like, but not so much as carter one
carter three=wack.
suffix=i like...but still there is much better.
prefix=i like...but still there is much better.
dedication I=i like...but still there is much better.
dedication II=i like...but still there is much better.
dedication III=wack.

the end;)

ed_gm90
08-05-2009, 03:39 PM
i believe this is the first time i TRULY agree with QD lol.

big crunch22
08-05-2009, 03:57 PM
http://tbn1.google.com/images?q=tbn:3ysFe-fDYShduM:http://www.datzhott.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/07/lil-wayne-kiss1.jpg

Damn right, I kissed my Daddy
I think they pissed at how rich my Daddy is
And I'm his kid, I stunt with my Daddy
Call Ms Lee, she with my Daddy
So diss me, and don't diss my Daddy
Cuz who was there when no one wasn't
Just my Daddy
Who was there when I needed money
Just my Daddy
So who be there when I see the money
Just my Daddy
Who said that I'd be the one
Just my Daddy
Hello Hip-Hop, I'm home
It's your Daddy

TIGERJC
08-05-2009, 03:59 PM

QD--im glad you dont think im.....because it seems you have you head so far up your own ass that it would be hard to see greatness in oters than yourself.....just another hater....when you make millions off some talent, let me know. i will congratulate you just like i do wayne.

tigerjc---you are still a bitch----i do not like soulja boy or any of that bullshit
:2up: you too, hopefully the older you get you may get some decent taste in music

quickdodgeŽ
08-05-2009, 06:05 PM

Lolol. Who needs talent when there is already millions in my family? I'm a "hater" of Lil Wayne? So you're one of those fanboys that overuse the word "hater" whenever someone doesn't like someone else material, huh. Do you know the definition of "hater?" Do you have personal interest in the dude because you're awfully defensive over a dude that probably has no idea you exist. I mean damn, dude. Calm down. It's not the end of the world because not everyone likes him.

And for a dude to be glad that another dude doesn't like someone or something? Were you serious? Wow. Later, QD.

btstone
08-05-2009, 09:17 PM
Lolol. Who needs talent when there is already millions in my family? I'm a "hater" of Lil Wayne? So you're one of those fanboys that overuse the word "hater" whenever someone doesn't like someone else material, huh. Do you know the definition of "hater?" Do you have personal interest in the dude because you're awfully defensive over a dude that probably has no idea you exist. I mean damn, dude. Calm down. It's not the end of the world because not everyone likes him.

And for a dude to be glad that another dude doesn't like someone or something? Were you serious? Wow. Later, QD.

im not defensive..i just recognize a dumbass behind large words.....you

when ever someone starts proving points the other person always uses the "calm down dude" bullshit. learn better...later, Insert any derogatory term for you here

leobond001
08-05-2009, 09:27 PM

hey QD, you cant see the greatness in oters, i'm ashamed. they're great animals. lol:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

big crunch22
08-05-2009, 09:34 PM
QD smells like chicken feet

big crunch22
08-05-2009, 10:26 PM
Lil Wayne has two sets of testicles, so devine

quickdodgeŽ
08-06-2009, 05:44 AM
im not defensive..i just recognize a dumbass behind large words.....you

Right. So between you and I, I'm the dumbass. Good call. But you couldn't be further from the truth.

when ever someone starts proving points the other person always uses the "calm down dude" bullshit. learn better...later, Insert any derogatory term for you here

Whenever. The first two words should be combined to form the correct one word of "whenever." And you say I'M the dumbass. Lolol. I missed the part where you proved any points. Or even started to prove points. Here's the second part of where you yourself actually DID prove something. An opinion can NOT be proved. You think, and seem to swear by the grace of the Lord himself, that Wayne is a good rapper. You're willing to go to the ends of the Earth to to defend the dude against anyone who thinks otherwise. I find it completely humorous that you're so upset at me for not liking that dude that you're willing to get into a textual battle with me over it. Haha! Carry on there, Xerxes. Later, QD.

btstone
08-06-2009, 07:02 AM
not up set (see what i did there). you are so far up your own ass, you cant see what other ppl say because you think you are some IA legend or some shit. I just gave good solid facts about wayne and why he is a good rapper. you are the one all upset about this. i think m point has been proven....when ppl get the point across, then all the other bullshit comes out,,,,such as you. later, insert any derogatory response here

driftingkid
08-06-2009, 09:00 AM
Im not a fan of Weezy,or Lil Wayne (what ever he goes by these days) anymore.Mainly because he sounds the same in everysong,Im Lit-EL Wayne all -All I Do is Rap like th-is.dont get me wrong his old shit is still kick ass,but lately hes just gettin on my nerves.plus im sick of rap thats all about millions of dollars and huge cribs,i dont have either so i dont give a fuck ya know.if i go to the club i cant make it rain.

big crunch22
08-06-2009, 09:37 AM
did i mention his four nuts?

92tegracer07
08-06-2009, 07:20 PM
lmfao....stupid thread qd? fffuck you!!!!! :D

quickdodgeŽ
08-06-2009, 07:55 PM
not up set (see what i did there). you are so far up your own ass, you cant see what other ppl say because you think you are some IA legend or some shit. I just gave good solid facts about wayne and why he is a good rapper. you are the one all upset about this. i think m point has been proven....when ppl get the point across, then all the other bullshit comes out,,,,such as you. later, insert any derogatory response here

Do you know the difference between the word "opinion" and the word "fact?" Opinion is what you think. Fact is what is to be.

For example, the sky is blue. We don't think the sky is blue. It actually is. This is a fact.

Lil Wayne is a good rapper. This is subjective to everyone's own tastes. You, obviously, have a thing for him and think he is good. I don't think he can rap for shit. So because this will be always an unproven case, it is completely opinionated.

Point is, you can't prove an opinion. So you haven't proven a thing (at least about Wayne). And how do you figure I'm upset? I've displayed calm disposition and actual justifiable posts where you have resorted to name calling and (baseless) insults.

Is Wayne talented? I don't think so, but a lot of people do. That's cool. I don't jump on you because you like him like you have me for not liking him. I'm still waiting on you to address why you are so much in defense of the dude. Lolol. Instead all you're doing is claiming to haven proven some point.

And I AM an IA legend, lolol. Later, QD.

big crunch22
08-06-2009, 08:39 PM
Well he also has four dicks

marcos713
08-07-2009, 12:28 AM
IMO lil wayne cant even come close to this rapper, south park mexican, underground rapper from houston. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mi43Fpb044Q
this freestyle was bout 12yrs ago. and its his real voice unlike waynes songs.
as stated in posts b4 me, lil wayne jus rips off pples songs and is a fake wanna gangsta, 1st hes a blood makin it rain n shit n now hes a rock star? wtf? :thinking:
most of his songs are about money and , ex. a milli, a billi, get money, money on my mind ect. and his song titles dont make sence sometimes, like "leather so soft" ok?? and "fireman" ?? he only talks about fire in the chorus and even then he doesnt make sence. says he gona bring the fire and put u out? :thinking:

btstone
08-07-2009, 09:05 AM
so Jay-z raps about the same shit as wayne, uses the same kind of elementary rhymes...but is held as the "god mc"....wtf. ilike jay too, but just give wayne his props...so many hypocrits and idiots.

quickdodgeŽ
08-07-2009, 11:34 AM
so Jay-z raps about the same shit as wayne, uses the same kind of elementary rhymes...but is held as the "god mc"....wtf. ilike jay too, but just give wayne his props...so many hypocrits and idiots.

I've never been a fan of Jay Z. Ever. But I will say he is most definitely better than Wayne.

Lolol @ the incessant name-calling. And especially lolol @ the "reasoning" behind the name-calling. Later, QD.

btstone
08-07-2009, 11:37 AM
I've never been a fan of Jay Z. Ever. But I will say he is most definitely better than Wayne.

Lolol @ the incessant name-calling. And especially lolol @ the "reasoning" behind the name-calling. Later, QD.

LOL, at the straight up stupidy. and lol at the guy who thinks he is smarter and better than most....later, the shit

marcos713
08-07-2009, 12:04 PM
Jay-z is not like wayne. Jay-z keeps things real in his songs, or atleast most of them. U dont hear many of his songs talkin bout bein a gangsta or money. He raps alot about where hes from, brooklyn, and believable things like in 99problems.
Basicaly jay-z is better for keeping his songs real and pple can relate to em rather than waynes songs that no1 can relate to.

quickdodgeŽ
08-07-2009, 12:25 PM
LOL, at the straight up stupidy. and lol at the guy who thinks he is smarter and better than most....later, the shit

And this is why your opinion really isn't taken into consideration about topics.

You have yet to defend your "actions." Why? I'll tell you for you. There is no defense. Except for name calling and repetition.

And the correct spelling would "stupidity." How awkward it must be misspell that word. Later, QD.

PROŽ
08-07-2009, 01:07 PM

"Do you fools listen to music or do you just skim through it?"

-Jay-Z (Renegade)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l5daFVTqr2Y

^learn something.

btstone
08-07-2009, 01:09 PM
And this is why your opinion really isn't taken into consideration about topics.

You have yet to defend your "actions." Why? I'll tell you for you. There is no defense. Except for name calling and repetition.

And the correct spelling would "stupidity." How awkward it must be misspell that word. Later, QD.

not awkward..its a forum, i type in a rush....see, i dont need your dumb ass to hold my opinion high. i cant get it far enough up your ass for you to see it...im sorry i am the only one to call you on being what you are....but keep making your little post and make yourself feel better

quickdodgeŽ
08-07-2009, 01:17 PM
.im sorry i am the only one to call you on being what you are...

Do you honestly think you are the only person in the history of IA to call me names and "stand up" to me? You're but the latest in a long, long line of folks. You're not special arguing with me. And I don't give a fuck.

As far as being what I am? Lolol. I'm being an asshole because I don't think Lil Wayne is a good rapper? You got all hyped up at me because I don't like Lil Wayne, lolol. The hail is that all about? That's the funniest part of all this. All this bickering back and forth just because you're mad that I don't like Lil Wayne.

But you're afraid to address that issue. Why is that? Why is it that you're more comfortable in just repeatedly calling me names that are completely baseless and devoid of factual evidence?

Later, QD.

btstone
08-07-2009, 01:18 PM
"Do you fools listen to music or do you just skim through it?"

-Jay-Z (Renegade)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l5daFVTqr2Y

^learn something.
just to name some off the top of my mind
jay-z big pimpin---listen to it....oh yeah, he is not bragging on that song is he...
jay-z poppin tags---no bragging there
jay-z jigga that *****---no braggin here
jay-z money, cash, hoes---hmm
jay-z money aint a thang---braggin?
jay-z dope man---no drug raps here
jay-z entire american gangster album--no dope selling there

btstone
08-07-2009, 01:20 PM
Do you honestly think you are the only person in the history of IA to call me names and "stand up" to me? You're but the latest in a long, long line of folks. You're not special arguing with me. And I don't give a fuck.

As far as being what I am? Lolol. I'm being an asshole because I don't think Lil Wayne is a good rapper? You got all hyped up at me because I don't like Lil Wayne, lolol. The hail is that all about? That's the funniest part of all this. All this bickering back and forth just because you're mad that I don't like Lil Wayne.

But you're afraid to address that issue. Why is that? Why is it that you're more comfortable in just repeatedly calling me names that are completely baseless and devoid of factual evidence?

Later, QD.

i addressed it in a long post already. your just another dude in my list of ppl that try to argue with me but seem to avoid issues....you're doing a great job

quickdodgeŽ
08-07-2009, 01:28 PM
i addressed it in a long post already.

Quote yourself because I just looked and never saw where you told me why you're acting like a 10 year old because I don't like Wayne. I mean, you might not like the rapper I like, but I'm not going to call you an idiot over it.

your just another dude in my list of ppl that try to argue with me but seem to avoid issues....you're doing a great job

What issue do you THINK I am avoiding? I told you what it is. I think Wayne is talentless and a shitty rapper. You got offended and started your rant. I avoided nothing. Later, QD.

btstone
08-07-2009, 01:33 PM
Quote yourself because I just looked and never saw where you told me why you're acting like a 10 year old because I don't like Wayne. I mean, you might not like the rapper I like, but I'm not going to call you an idiot over it.

What issue do you THINK I am avoiding? I told you what it is. I think Wayne is talentless and a shitty rapper. You got offended and started your rant. I avoided nothing. Later, QD.

see thats where you let you head get too far up your ass. i could care less if you like wayne or not. but you have not proven why he is shitty and talentless. he obviously has more money than either of us...so...hmm

check post # 47

quickdodgeŽ
08-07-2009, 01:49 PM
see thats where you let you head get too far up your ass. i could care less if you like wayne or not. but you have not proven why he is shitty and talentless. he obviously has more money than either of us...so...hmm

check post # 47

You keep saying something about my head up my ass, but I have no idea what you're referring to. Why are you so devout in arguing with me then? If you don't care that I don't like him, then why argue so much about it and revert to name calling?

I haven't proven that he is a shitty and talentless rapper because I said that opinions can NOT be proven. TO ME he is a shitty and talentless rapper. TO YOU, he is not. It's just a matter of personal tastes, man.No need for arguments on it.

And you're absolutely right on the money part.

And thanks for your post reference. I did see that post and forgot all about it. But again, those are not proofs of anything. They are your opinions. I actually think that Wayne WAS better before than now.

This is just a matter of different tastes in this music genre and not really worthy of what has transpired. Later, QD.

bigdare23
08-07-2009, 02:13 PM
LOL@thisthread

This is a losing battle for both sides, because it's so subjective. Is Wayne the best rapper in the game? Naw, far from it, but he is the hottest, and that what truly matters in the industry now. Lyricists don't make money, but "catchy rappers" do. Look at Jay-Z. He was a nobody, changed his style, gathered a fan base, then swapped back to original style, and now one of the top paid rappers in the game. Now look at Nas. Illmatic was viewed as a instant classic (5 mics). His style has yet to change, but his album sells dropped over the years drastically (I love Nas, but I doubt he will ever see platinum again). That shows you people as a mass don't buy music for lyrics. If you are in the game for $$$ you gotta cater to the fans, and Wayne learned how to do that. That's why his album sold 2 million in a week. You can dislike Wayne, but you got to respect his hustle. He took a failing career (after the Hot Boyz broke up everyone thought Cash Money was through) and made a U-turn.

AirMax95
08-07-2009, 02:49 PM
LOL@thisthread

This is a losing battle for both sides, because it's so subjective. Is Wayne the best rapper in the game? Naw, far from it, but he is the hottest, and that what truly matters in the industry now. Lyricists don't make money, but "catchy rappers" do. Look at Jay-Z. He was a nobody, changed his style, gathered a fan base, then swapped back to original style, and now one of the top paid rappers in the game. Now look at Nas. Illmatic was viewed as a instant classic (5 mics). His style has yet to change, but his album sells dropped over the years drastically (I love Nas, but I doubt he will ever see platinum again). That shows you people as a mass don't buy music for lyrics. If you are in the game for $$$ you gotta cater to the fans, and Wayne learned how to do that. That's why his album sold 2 million in a week. You can dislike Wayne, but you got to respect his hustle. He took a failing career (after the Hot Boyz broke up everyone thought Cash Money was through) and made a U-turn.

You sir have a brain, and used it :goodjob:

quickdodgeŽ
08-07-2009, 03:30 PM
This is a losing battle for both sides, because it's so subjective.

For both sides? I don't think so.

You can dislike Wayne, but you got to respect his hustle. He took a failing career (after the Hot Boyz broke up everyone thought Cash Money was through) and made a U-turn.

I don't HAVE to respect anything about him, lolol. And I don't see where folks thought CMM was through when the Hot Boyz broke up.

You sir have a brain, and used it

Yeah, because I surely didn't use mine. Later, QD.

92tegracer07
08-07-2009, 03:35 PM
:D happy to see i made some ppl think in the process here....just wanted a few reasons to hate wayne as much as the rest of the world and....im not as fond as before because BOTH sides made good points plus this shit never gets old....thanks to QD for bein himself and pissin ppl off...i love it i fuckin' love it!!!!!LMFAO!!!!!

PROŽ
08-07-2009, 04:46 PM
just to name some off the top of my mind
jay-z big pimpin---listen to it....oh yeah, he is not bragging on that song is he...
jay-z poppin tags---no bragging there
jay-z jigga that *****---no braggin here
jay-z money, cash, hoes---hmm
jay-z money aint a thang---braggin?
jay-z dope man---no drug raps here
jay-z entire american gangster album--no dope selling there

http://billdunlap.files.wordpress.com/2008/11/facepalm.jpg

:no: :screwy: you just proved my point, lol

btstone
08-07-2009, 05:05 PM
http://billdunlap.files.wordpress.com/2008/11/facepalm.jpg

:no: :screwy: you just proved my point, lol

and you are a dumbass......i couldnt stop sighing once i saw your post...we all know Jay claims to "sprinkle the album with that shit to keep the registers springing" but he never deviates. he mainly stays on those topics and rarely comes off of them....do you listne to them or just take what other ppl tell you for truth without proof

PROŽ
08-07-2009, 08:05 PM
and you are a dumbass......i couldnt stop sighing once i saw your post...we all know Jay claims to "sprinkle the album with that shit to keep the registers springing" but he never deviates. he mainly stays on those topics and rarely comes off of them....do you listne to them or just take what other ppl tell you for truth without proof

:no: :headslap:

What point are you arguing, or trying to convey?

hmm...Did you attempt to quote The Bounce?--which was a SINGLE by the way...

refer back to post #102 (http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/showpost.php?p=38185280&postcount=102)

Do YOU even LISTEN to Jay-Z, lol?

refer back to post #102 (http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/showpost.php?p=38185280&postcount=102 (http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/showpost.php?p=38185280&postcount=102))

we all know Jay claims to "sprinkle the album with that shit to keep the registers springing"

^you don't make any sense. registers springing? you mean RINGING? thinking/listening would do you a world of good.

He said:
"They only know what the single is, and singled that out
to be the meaning of what he is about
And bein I'm about my business, not minglin much
runnin my mouth, that shit kept lingerin
But no dummy, that's the shit I'm sprinklin
The album width to keep the registers ringin
In real life, I'm much more distinguished
I'm like a bloke from London, England"

(note first two lines;) )

but he never deviates. he mainly stays on those topics and rarely comes off of them....do you listne to them or just take what other ppl tell you for truth without proof
*listen to what?---who is them? what are you talking about, and again...what point are you trying to convey, lol :no: ?