Ed
07-31-2009, 01:48 PM
that would be AWESOME....

oh wait...

nvm.

:cry:

Revmaynard
07-31-2009, 01:49 PM
They'd probably feel like they got castrated....DO IT!

mocha latte cupcake
that the world would get louder? :thinking: idk, my ban powers were used for business and sammich. :lmfao: but yeah certain SM most likely ban people just cause they can. :lmfao:

idk how i feel about it honestly. that just means the admins need to keep on their toes about people who need a vacation.

Buttons
On a few forums I'm on, the SMs aren't allowed to ban people. Only Admins are able to.

Ed
07-31-2009, 01:50 PM
honestly wouldn't affect me much, i ban sammich and spambots.

i think i only used my banhammer one time, on flipking...

other than that, just sammich and ban friday.

mocha latte cupcake
07-31-2009, 01:52 PM
do it paul! CASTRATE TEH POWUHZ!!!!!!!!!!!!

you have PM :ninja:

The Ren
07-31-2009, 01:54 PM
I have very rarely banned members.. typically mine are all spambots.. but it wouldnt hurt me either way if we couldnt ban..

BKgen®
I don't know who prompted this or what they did wrong, but 90% of us don't abuse our ban powers. :2cents:

On_Her_Face
Why have SM then? Hahaha. I have still yet to ban somebody, but trust me I want to.

mocha latte cupcake
07-31-2009, 01:55 PM
i vote all 3 SM's above be submitted to random drug screening and lie detectors :goodjob:

Brett
07-31-2009, 01:56 PM
I have always felt Admins should be the only one with that power to ban

DJ Maestro
07-31-2009, 02:05 PM
I think all regular members should be allowed to use the banstick for a whole day. :goodjob:

Would be a very interesting day. :D

Brett
07-31-2009, 02:09 PM
LMAO!!! That would be funny as hell

TheProfiteer
07-31-2009, 02:10 PM
speaking of bannage, isnt autumn supposed to be gone for the weekend?

Shaggywaggy? You missed a spot.

Ed
07-31-2009, 02:23 PM
if SM's lost their banning rights, then would the admins take care of the spambots?

Turbodude06
07-31-2009, 02:30 PM
I think all regular members should be allowed to use the banstick for a whole day. :goodjob:

Would be a very interesting day. :D

Yes it would:lmfao:

all_american_gurl09
07-31-2009, 03:54 PM
i think the only people that should have the power to ban is admins and if a mod has a problem then they should go to them about it and see what they have to say instead of assuming something, treating to ban someone for pointing something out to them as they do to us. or ban us for bashing them... because they can bash us all the time but the first second that we tempt to say one mean hateful thing to them that affends them or call them "cock fuck" they will ban us. which is completely wrong. i think it is a good idea to take that power away from them.

One_Bad_SHO
07-31-2009, 04:11 PM
I'm sure the Admins have plenty more to do with their time than read PMs from mods about members that violated a rule and need to be banned. This is a car forum, not the FBI headquarters forum. Its not that serious! Mods are mods for a reason and they should all have banning power. You can never have too many cops patrolling the streets. Makes things better for all of us. :goodjob: Theres always going to be a bad apple and if it takes a few members temporarily losing posting privileges to find out who is abusing their power then thats a small price to pay for the results yielded. Mods don't get paid to sit here and clean up all the bs and keep things civil. I think a lot of people don't realize that.

ShooterMcGavin
07-31-2009, 04:14 PM
only ppl i've banned are winners of ban friday, spammers and the occasional toolbag that intentionally breaks rules just to be a douchenozzle.

BKgen®
07-31-2009, 05:37 PM
i think the only people that should have the power to ban is admins and if a mod has a problem then they should go to them about it and see what they have to say instead of assuming something, treating to ban someone for pointing something out to them as they do to us. or ban us for bashing them... because they can bash us all the time but the first second that we tempt to say one mean hateful thing to them that affends them or call them "cock fuck" they will ban us. which is completely wrong. i think it is a good idea to take that power away from them.

I think it is a good idea for you to go back to grade school.

:lmfao:

Ed
07-31-2009, 05:59 PM
I'm sure the Admins have plenty more to do with their time than read PMs from mods about members that violated a rule and need to be banned. This is a car forum, not the FBI headquarters forum. Its not that serious! Mods are mods for a reason and they should all have banning power. You can never have too many cops patrolling the streets. Makes things better for all of us. :goodjob: Theres always going to be a bad apple and if it takes a few members temporarily losing posting privileges to find out who is abusing their power then thats a small price to pay for the results yielded. Mods don't get paid to sit here and clean up all the bs and keep things civil. I think a lot of people don't realize that.

:goodjob: reps for you.

I think it is a good idea for you to go back to grade school.

:lmfao:

i highly doubt anyone cares what she has to say about this situation. :cheers: homo

Kasper
07-31-2009, 06:52 PM
I think that most of what the mods do is correct, banning bots, and people that break rules. but yes banning cause the people there talking smack on talk it back is wrong. i think there should be a compromise. they should be able to keep there ban powers but should have to report the banning to an admin for final aproval. spam bots no need to report. but for members they should give a reason to do it. well other then sammich and godfather. there reason all on there own. just a thaught.

Ed
07-31-2009, 06:53 PM
we do give reasons to all admins and SM's. if the admin or another mod feels what we did was unjust they lift the ban.

Kasper
07-31-2009, 07:10 PM
ah ok.. then neverminds.. i didnt know if that was the case at all.. disreguard.

Scotsman
07-31-2009, 08:33 PM
I'm sure the Admins have plenty more to do with their time than read PMs from mods about members that violated a rule and need to be banned. This is a car forum, not the FBI headquarters forum. Its not that serious! Mods are mods for a reason and they should all have banning power. You can never have too many cops patrolling the streets. Makes things better for all of us. :goodjob: Theres always going to be a bad apple and if it takes a few members temporarily losing posting privileges to find out who is abusing their power then thats a small price to pay for the results yielded. Mods don't get paid to sit here and clean up all the bs and keep things civil. I think a lot of people don't realize that.i am queer, please let me give you a hand job!

81911SC
07-31-2009, 08:39 PM
I would say the spammers that make 10 threads in a row would get out of control since Admins aren't on at 3 am.

Scotsman
07-31-2009, 08:42 PM
i will kill who edited my post , i lirl

BKgen®
07-31-2009, 08:43 PM
lol :)

blacknightteg
07-31-2009, 08:45 PM
bwahahhahaha. blame it on the banana scotty.

Scotsman
07-31-2009, 08:45 PM
lol :):2up::lmfao: , i really lirl when i saw that shit , i iz da homo and was like ........................wait.....wut:thinking:.... ............:lmfao::lmfao::lmfao:

blacknightteg
07-31-2009, 08:49 PM
:ninja:

Tracy
07-31-2009, 08:56 PM
I think the mod situation is out of control personally. I think if you are going to be a mod, then you should have to hold yourself to a certain standard—above and beyond the rules. Some of the mods on this forum just don't and that leads to a lot of the behavior here. Then you got mods who think they have a license to do whatever they want because they can delete their posts. They say something stupid, get owned, then start deleting posts. I had it happen to me very recently. He no longer has mod powers, thankfully.

Not to mention, there are way too many of them and the turnover as of late is ridiculous. I have seen some of the least respected members have been given mod powers. Not sure what is up with that.

I don't care who gets paid and who doesn't. It's not fucking rocket science. You sit your ass on here all day anyways and everyone loves the "clout" of being a mod on this large of a site. IMO, that is enough and if not, then you don't deserve it anyways. MODS DON'T GET PAID. THAT IS FORUM LIFE.

I also think that if your business is local and automotive based, you should not be a mod. Conflict of interest.

Scotsman
07-31-2009, 08:57 PM
I think the mod situation is out of control personally. I think if you are going to be a mod, then you should have to hold yourself to a certain standard—above and beyond the rules. Some of the mods on this forum just don't and that leads to a lot of the behavior here.

Not to mention, there are way too many of them and the turnover as of late is ridiculous. I have seen some of the least respected members have been given mod powers. Not sure what is up with that.

I don't care who gets paid and who doesn't. It's not fucking rocket science. You sit your ass on here all day anyways and everyone loves the "clout" of being a mod on this large of a site. IMO, that is enough and if not, then you don't deserve it anyways. MODS DON'T GET PAID. THAT IS FORUM LIFE.

I also think that if your business is local and automotive based, you should not be a mod. Conflict of interest.:D

blacknightteg
07-31-2009, 08:58 PM
:2up::lmfao: , i really lirl when i saw that shit , i iz da homo and was like ........................wait.....wut:thinking:.... ............:lmfao::lmfao::lmfao:

scottsman, wtf?

Scotsman
07-31-2009, 09:00 PM
scottsman, wtf?keep it up noob :lmfao::ninja:

blacknightteg
07-31-2009, 09:01 PM
what are you talkin about?

The Ren
There arent very many og supermods left

BKgen®
Tracy.... :cry:

Scotsman
07-31-2009, 09:02 PM
scottsman, wtf?atleast spell it right you damn asstard:taun:

Scotsman
07-31-2009, 09:02 PM
There arent very many og supermods leftqft , and i iz not one of them:cry:

blacknightteg
07-31-2009, 09:03 PM
look if your drunk, just go cross eyed and its one T

Scotsman
look if your drunk, just go cross eyed and its one Tnot that drunk ..............yet

Tracy
Tracy.... :cry:Shut up cry baby. I don't have sm powers, but I will have your ass banned in a hot second :crazy: I keed. I ain't got it like that. :ninja:

Scotsman
07-31-2009, 09:04 PM
Shut up cry baby. I don't have sm powers, but I will have your ass banned in a hot second :P I keed. I ain't got it like that. :ninja:or maybe you do...........................:ninja:

Tracy
07-31-2009, 09:05 PM
why am I stuck in a mod 3 some?

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 3 (3 members and 0 guests)
Tracy

blacknightteg
07-31-2009, 09:05 PM
why am I stuck in a mod 3 some?

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 3 (3 members and 0 guests)
Tracy

giggedy giggedy.

The Ren
07-31-2009, 09:06 PM
tracy in a three some?

Tracy
tracy in a three some?
no wai........................ :camera:

Scotsman
tracy in a three some?hot diggety dawg:bump:

Scotsman
07-31-2009, 09:07 PM
no wai........................ :camera:call horhay

BKgen®
07-31-2009, 09:21 PM
giggedy giggedy.

IT'S SPELLED "GIGGITY" YOU HOEMOE

BKgen®
07-31-2009, 09:24 PM
Shut up cry baby. I don't have sm powers, but I will have your ass banned in a hot second :crazy: I keed. I ain't got it like that. :ninja:

http://premium1.uploadit.org/brandonp47//Banstick3651651.jpg

Tracy
07-31-2009, 09:26 PM
http://premium1.uploadit.org/brandonp47//Banstick3651651.jpg
:police: :blah:

BKgen®
07-31-2009, 09:27 PM
Alright shutup, Pastrana is about to do some crazy shit. MX best trick FTW.

MachNU
08-01-2009, 12:02 AM
I think the mod situation is out of control personally. I think if you are going to be a mod, then you should have to hold yourself to a certain standard—above and beyond the rules. Some of the mods on this forum just don't and that leads to a lot of the behavior here. Then you got mods who think they have a license to do whatever they want because they can delete their posts. They say something stupid, get owned, then start deleting posts. I had it happen to me very recently. He no longer has mod powers, thankfully.

:lmao: LOL at you making another dumbass remark. If you where a mod you would know that when a post gets deleted that ANY other SM or Admin can still see the post. So what was I trying to hide from my own post? Had I hard deleted them you might have a good argument. Also do I care that I lost my powers? I was a SM for 3 years here, most have been doing something right all that time, but gets boring after awhile! Also FYI even Admin did not see anything wrong with what I said. Your just a paying sponsor, I chose not to be one, so therefore you got your way! :goodjob:

Tracy
08-01-2009, 09:00 AM
:lmao: LOL at you making another dumbass remark. If you where a mod you would know that when a post gets deleted that ANY other SM or Admin can still see the post. So what was I trying to hide from my own post? Had I hard deleted them you might have a good argument. Also do I care that I lost my powers? I was a SM for 3 years here, most have been doing something right all that time, but gets boring after awhile! Also FYI even Admin did not see anything wrong with what I said. Your just a paying sponsor, I chose not to be one, so therefore you got your way! :goodjob:Another? Where was the first? Is someone feeling guilty about something? You're assuming I am talking about you? You think you are the only mod who does dumb shit like you? You're not special. You're also assuming I asked for your powers to be removed. It's not that serious to me, hun. Sure there was a discussion about the thread and you deleting posts, but I don't care enough to ask for that. I have been treated way worse by ADMINS. Apparently someone other than me was tired of your shit. Ha ha! Evan was the one claiming your demise!!!! Maybe he asked for them to be removed, because I sure didn't.

Personally I never had a problem with you until that day. AND if no one, including me, had a problem with what you said...then why did you delete it? I asked for it to stay, yet you still deleted it. That was where my problem was. Not with what you said. I can handle myself in an argument/discussion and can be over it just about as fast as it started.

Thanks for the humor though. You're funny.

blacknightteg
08-01-2009, 09:06 AM
come on guys, easy!

MachNU
08-01-2009, 10:16 AM
Another? Where was the first? Is someone feeling guilty about something? You're assuming I am talking about you? You think you are the only mod who does dumb shit like you? You're not special. You're also assuming I asked for your powers to be removed. It's not that serious to me, hun. Sure there was a discussion about the thread and you deleting posts, but I don't care enough to ask for that. I have been treated way worse by ADMINS. Apparently someone other than me was tired of your shit. Ha ha! Evan was the one claiming your demise!!!! Maybe he asked for them to be removed, because I sure didn't.

Personally I never had a problem with you until that day. AND if no one, including me, had a problem with what you said...then why did you delete it? I asked for it to stay, yet you still deleted it. That was where my problem was. Not with what you said. I can handle myself in an argument/discussion and can be over it just about as fast as it started.

Thanks for the humor though. You're funny.

Gee really? Because the Admin who took my rights, seems to say different on the situation! Something along the lines of you bitching about what i posted! Even in one of your post I deleted you said "I wonder what ********* would say about this!" So good try at playing it off. :lmfao:

I deleted it to clean up a thread after a discussion. That way your the thread went back on topic! :goodjob:

Echonova
08-01-2009, 11:03 AM
I should be named Moderator Supreme. Or maybe Mod Czar if you prefer.

I would keep the infidels in line.

TheProfiteer
08-01-2009, 11:04 AM
dont any of you SMs and Mods see that you're nothing but cheap, ahem I mean free labor.

Lol why pay mexicans to maintain a website, when you tards do it for free.

It gives you guys the illusion of power, kinda like being president.

Scotsman
08-01-2009, 11:05 AM

I would keep the infidels in line.buhahahahahahahahaha.......................bu hahahahahahahaha........................buhahahaha hahaha

BKgen®
08-01-2009, 12:14 PM

I would keep the infidels in line.

LOL... how about Grand Wizard Mod

Tracy
08-01-2009, 12:16 PM
Gee really? Because the Admin who took my rights, seems to say different on the situation! Something along the lines of you bitching about what i posted! Even in one of your post I deleted you said "I wonder what ********* would say about this!" So good try at playing it off. :lmfao:

I deleted it to clean up a thread after a discussion. That way your the thread went back on topic! :goodjob:
I have the PM's I believe. I will post them right on up :)

BKgen®
08-01-2009, 12:17 PM
I have the PM's I believe. I will post them right on up :)

:couch:

Tracy
08-01-2009, 12:19 PM
in all their glory:

Subject line: Not really happy with the mods

business will increase if you do what your doing, you should also post something inthe coupons section if you havent already. lots of sponsors taking advatnage of that.

I talked to Dan about it, as long as you keep it in the car pics section its cool. Just do this, post up maybe 2-3 projects a week. You have to understand that when you post 15 projects, all the other threads dissappear and all you see is batlground..lol..thats where the complains come in, mix it up a little. I have taken away Mac n'u' MOD powers, he had not right and he knew to come into your thread and say any damn thing to you all. Mike has been sent an email also.

Hey Tracy, how have you been.Thanks for the heads up Tracy, I am handling the situation right now.

He decided to talk crap in one of our threads then delete all of their posts after there were 15-20 people viewing the thread. I don't have a problem with people giving their input, but I do have a problem with them doing so in a rude way then deleting it.

http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/showthread.php?t=245316

Pretty sure you can see all of the deleted posts.

Thanks for your understanding. I'm not really one to complain much about my threads, but I don't like that someone took advantage of their powers knowingly, told me they were doing so in not so many words, then took action on it. If someone is going to say something, then be prepared to leave it and stand by it. It might make you think about what you say before you say it if you don't rely on the fact that you can delete it.

I also realize that we have been posting a lot and it is annoying some folks, but as I stated int he thread, we are just seeing what works. I hope you understand.

Thanks again.

I don't care about Mike. He isn't a mod and he can't delete threads. Thats why I am upset. Don't just post shit then delete it because you can. I can handle the criticism, just not the power abuse. Especially when IA is going thru all kinds of changing citing sponsor reasons.

I will tell you that we started posting because we noticed we were getting left behind when it comes to that. All of the other shops were posting all of their projects and we barely ever do. Then we started to check how much traffic the sponsor forums actually get as opposed to the other forums. It's not an ongoing issue and it has gone on for about a week or 2. I don't think it's the end of the world that after 8 years on the forum, we tried some things out to see what works best. It's not a long term thing. Just testing some things out. I will forward your PM to Dan though.

We have been posting in the coupon section. It is working great. We are actually definitely seeing the return on posting more. It just wasn't working in the sponsor section. The moment we moved out of the section, we saw an increase in views of our threads (outside of the sponsor forum) and quote requests from IA members.

We are in a weird spot because we have always been on the road racing, so that was our main form of advertising. It's new for us to have to promote on the forums like this and in this industry is is very important that you keep your name fresh in the minds of your target. People have a really short memory if you don't remind them.

Of course we have always been active on the forum, but in a different way. Again I appreciate your understanding and you working with us to figure all of this out.

edited because I forgot the last 2.

81911SC
08-01-2009, 12:20 PM
dont any of you SMs and Mods see that you're nothing but cheap, ahem I mean free labor.

Lol why pay mexicans to maintain a website, when you tards do it for free.

It gives you guys the illusion of power, kinda like being president.oooooooor, we like to try to help out around the place.

Tracy
08-01-2009, 12:21 PM
So, go ahead and show me where I asked for your powers to be removed. I would have been happy with a talking to. I never suggested ANY course of action. I simply stated my feeling on the situation about you deleting your posts. Just like I already told you ;)

I even said I don't care about Mike for crying out loud. I never even brought him up.

I'm not a liar and I don't appreciate the insinuation AT ALL.

I deleted it to clean up a thread after a discussion. That way your the thread went back on topic! You're the one who took it off topic to begin with.

BKgen®
08-01-2009, 12:25 PM
I'm not a liar and I don't appreciate the insinuation AT ALL.

:liar:

*runs*

Tracy
08-01-2009, 12:36 PM
Mach, I am sure you will write a nice lengthy response and I am trying to wait for it, but I have to go work on our house for a little while. Like I already said, I don't have a problem with you and I didn't want your powers removed. I want people to be held accountable for what they say. I don't want someone picking and choosing how the conversation should go. I can handle criticism and am quite used to it. That isn't the point. If you don't get the point, then I can be of any more help. I tried to handle it in the most professional way possible and I feel like you didn't. I'd be more than happy to put a period on it because it's not the serious to me. I'd rather not have the tension and I am way over it. If you aren't that's your choice and I understand, but do realize—I am over it. It would be nice if you could do the same. :) smilie face means I am trying to be nice.

Echonova
08-01-2009, 01:02 PM
~awaits Mod Czar conformation~

MachNU
08-01-2009, 01:08 PM
Sorry been out finishing correcting my car for a meet tonight! You brought it up to him complaing, I look at it as the same thing. I really dont care about my powers, as Mike(Vtec) put it, no more responbilities anymore! General Population! Also my first comment was a joke, and meant for such that. The rest of the responces where just nothing more discussion, never talking bad about your business, just discussing marketing. You and Big Baller(mostly him) where the one's to get defensive. Him more a shit slinging contest, you just rebuttling anything I said. Hell I even got a funny neg rep from Big Baller from that thread! :lmao: I never abused my powers in there. I even told you prior to the discussion coming to an end that I was going to be deleting the post, to bring the thread back on topic. I am willing to bet I had not done that, that the thread would be so far on another tangent it would not be funny! :goodjob:

Echonova
08-01-2009, 01:13 PM
I love lamp... and I love Tracy. Which is less likely to give me Mercury poisoning?

MachNU
08-01-2009, 01:16 PM
I love lamp... and I love Tracy. Which is less likely to give me Mercury poisoning?

the lamp!

Echonova
08-01-2009, 01:19 PM
the lamp!Seriously? What if it has a new compact florescent light bulb?

Of course, it probably also depends if Tracy is listed as my beneficiary in the the will...

Tracy
08-01-2009, 01:20 PM
Sorry been out finishing correcting my car for a meet tonight! You brought it up to him complaing, I look at it as the same thing. I really dont care about my powers, as Mike(Vtec) put it, no more responbilities anymore! General Population! Also my first comment was a joke, and meant for such that. The rest of the responces where just nothing more discussion, never talking bad about your business, just discussing marketing. You and Big Baller(mostly him) where the one's to get defensive. Him more a shit slinging contest, you just rebuttling anything I said. Hell I even got a funny neg rep from Big Baller from that thread! :lmao: I never abused my powers in there. I even told you prior to the discussion coming to an end that I was going to be deleting the post, to bring the thread back on topic. I am willing to bet I had not done that, that the thread would be so far on another tangent it would not be funny! :goodjob:

Well, it's not the same. I told you there was a discussion about you deleting the posts. I am allowed to bring up my concerns via Pm with the administration if I feel fit. It's something I rarely do and I told you that I thought it was wrong for you to delete the posts and I told you I wondered what admin would say. No sneak attacks there, partner. The course of action they choose is not my concern. I don't run IA. I just try my best to support it. If IA is going to preach the "cleaning up their act" sermon, then do it. Start with the behavior of the mods.

I told you to leave the posts. You said you were going to delete them. I said that is not right. If it was a joke, then you should have said sorry. i was just joking or something of the sort, but you never did. You just kept getting more smart and more smart. That's not the way a mod should handle themselves in a thread OUTSIDE OF THE WL. PERIOD. It brought the following discussion way out of context because some people had already read it and were still posting like it was there. Ahem, Mike. That is all fine. Say what you want. I don't give a crap. Like I said, I never even mentioned anything about Mike because I believe he is allowed to SAY what he wants. It's a forum and I have always said it should be a place for open discussion. You don't like what I post, say it. But I have the right to defend it. I wanted people to know why we were doing what we were to calm the annoyance. IMO, you didn't like that I handled you, so you deleted it. That may not be the case, IYO. Either way, we disagree on that. I still NEVER asked for your powers to be removed. It's NOT the same.

And as you stated, if no one else had a problem with it, then why did he say you had no right to say it? Seems like maybe someone other than me did have a problem with it.

I'M GOING TO SAY IT AGAIN. ONE THING I AM NOT IS A LIAR. SO I HOPE THAT IS FULLY UNDERSTOOD NOW.

p.s. You do care about your powers or else you would have not felt the need to make the post you did in this thread addressing mine. I haven't gone out of my way to be mean to you or even pay attention to you after that—further proving that I was over it. Yet you felt the need to bring out in the open that you lost your mod powers because of me. I didn't call you out. You called yourself out. I kept it pretty vague for a reason. I think the ENTIRE mod situation is out of hand, not just what happened with you. The reality is, you lost them because of your actions. Not because I am a sponsor and asked for it to happen.

Echonova
08-01-2009, 01:27 PM
Words. They have meaning.

MachNU
08-01-2009, 01:29 PM
Well, it's not the same. I told you there was a discussion about you deleting the posts. I am allowed to bring up my concerns via Pm with the administration if I feel fit. It's something I rarely do and I told you that I thought it was wrong for you to delete the posts and I told you I wondered what admin would say. No sneak attacks there, partner. The course of action they choose is not my concern. I don't run IA. I just try my best to support it. If IA is going to preach the "cleaning up their act" sermon, then do it. Start with the behavior of the mods.

I told you to leave the posts. You said you were going to delete them. I said that is not right. If it was a joke, then you should have said sorry. i was just joking or something of the sort, but you never did. You just kept getting more smart and more smart. That's not the way a mod should handle themselves in a thread OUTSIDE OF THE WL. PERIOD. It brought the following discussion way out of context because some people had already read it and were still posting like it was there. Ahem, Mike. That is all fine. Say what you want. I don't give a crap. Like I said, I never even mentioned anything about Mike because I believe he is allowed to SAY what he wants. It's a forum and I have always said it should be a place for open discussion. You don't like what I post, say it. But I have the right to defend it. I wanted people to know why we were doing what we were to calm the annoyance. IMO, you didn't like that I handled you, so you deleted it. That may not be the case, IYO. Either way, we disagree on that. I still NEVER asked for your powers to be removed. It's NOT the same.

And as you stated, if no one else had a problem with it, then why did he say you had no right to say it? Seems like maybe someone other than me did have a problem with it.

I'M GOING TO SAY IT AGAIN. ONE THING I AM NOT IS A LIAR. SO I HOPE THAT IS FULLY UNDERSTOOD NOW.

Wow again getting very defensive over nothing. My very responce in that thread was a joke, the rest where discussion remarks. Which you discussed. You did not handle me or you would not have complained. Say that you complained because I deleted all you want, only one who will believe you is you! I did it to clean up the thread. I had nothing to hide, because any SM or Admin could see what was said. But I guess we are just getting told two different things. But when I talked with Admin he said that he did not see anything wrong with what I said. But oh well.... :lmfao:

Echonova
08-01-2009, 01:30 PM
Regarding this particular situation. I have to side with me.

I am right.

MachNU
08-01-2009, 01:33 PM
p.s. You do care about your powers or else you would have not felt the need to make the post you did in this thread addressing mine. I haven't gone out of my way to be mean to you or even pay attention to you after that—further proving that I was over it. Yet you felt the need to bring out in the open that you lost your mod powers because of me. I didn't call you out. You called yourself out. I kept it pretty vague for a reason. I think the ENTIRE mod situation is out of hand, not just what happened with you. The reality is, you lost them because of your actions. Not because I am a sponsor and asked for it to happen.

Then you got mods who think they have a license to do whatever they want because they can delete their posts. They say something stupid, get owned, then start deleting posts. I had it happen to me very recently. He no longer has mod powers, thankfully.

Man what would be the odd's that there was another thread between you and another male SM, where a discussion happened and that mod deleted post, then lost there powers. Wow out of 38k members, 18 of them being SM's, half of them rarely ever on. So what would be the odds of that! Wow. I am sorry you never did call me out. You where calling out the other mod that lost his powers over a discussion in that thread! :lmfao:

Also had you been a regular everyday member, I am willing to bet that I would have gotten a warning from Admin, instead your a sponsor, and I lost my powers! Again you are right that had nothing to do with it! :lmfao:

Echonova
08-01-2009, 01:35 PM
Where has BTLFED been? I haven't seen that nukka since last year.

Echonova
08-01-2009, 01:38 PM
http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x249/Echonova1/1181884038099.jpg

Tracy
08-01-2009, 01:38 PM
Wow again getting very defensive over nothing. My very responce in that thread was a joke, the rest where discussion remarks. Which you discussed. You did not handle me or you would not have complained. Say that you complained because I deleted all you want, only one who will believe you is you! I did it to clean up the thread. I had nothing to hide, because any SM or Admin could see what was said. But I guess we are just getting told two different things. But when I talked with Admin he said that he did not see anything wrong with what I said. But oh well.... :lmfao:

Not defensive, speaking my mind now that I have been called a liar. You got handled, sir. I complained because you deleted it. Be ready to say what you mean and mean what you say around me. I'm not down with that crap. If I have to be held accountable for looking like a dumb ass by not being able to alter discussions, then so should the mods. THINK BEFORE YOU POST. Act like you CAN'T delete it. Sure, it's expected that you should clean up threads when MEMBERS get out of line, but when the mods start it....whole 'nother other. Like I said, a simple, "My bad, I was just joking" would have sufficed. But YOU are the liar (and I'm not a mind reader). That's why you never said that. You WEREN'T joking. It just sounds all good now.

It also is pretty sad that the admin can't own up to his own decisions and has to try to make me sound like a liar. A whole 'nother issue. I guess I'll have to see what Paul says. Don't want to be sneaky or be taken for a liar, so I will go ahead and announce it here.

Tracy
08-01-2009, 01:43 PM
Man what would be the odd's that there was another thread between you and another male SM, where a discussion happened and that mod deleted post, then lost there powers. Wow out of 38k members, 18 of them being SM's, half of them rarely ever on. So what would be the odds of that! Wow. I am sorry you never did call me out. You where calling out the other mod that lost his powers over a discussion in that thread! :lmfao:

Also had you been a regular everyday member, I am willing to bet that I would have gotten a warning from Admin, instead your a sponsor, and I lost my powers! Again you are right that had nothing to do with it! :lmfao:You are so ignorant. I am glad you can't delete your posts now. Maybe now everyone can tell how unreasonable you really are when you get owned.

That thread went similarly to this one. You just keep going and going even after I extended the olive branch.

MachNU
08-01-2009, 01:46 PM
Not defensive, speaking my mind now that I have been called a liar. You got handled, sir. I complained because you deleted it. Be ready to say what you mean and mean what you say around me. I'm not down with that crap. If I have to be held accountable for looking like a dumb ass by not being able to alter discussions, then so should the mods. THINK BEFORE YOU POST. Act like you CAN'T delete it. Sure, it's expected that you should clean up threads when MEMBERS get out of line, but when the mods start it....whole 'nother other. Like I said, a simple, "My bad, I was just joking" would have sufficed. But YOU are the liar. That's why you never said that. You WEREN'T joking. It just sounds all good now.

It also is pretty sad that the admin can't own up to his own decisions and has to try to make me sound like a liar. A whole 'nother issue. I guess I'll have to see what Paul says. Don't want to be sneaky or be taken for a liar, so I will go ahead and announce it here.

LOL At going to Paul. You really need to get the fuck over yourself. Do you think that maybe Atif doesnt want to get in the middle of it. He handled it made you happy that my powers where removed. Which you have already said. So what more should he do? Just because your a sponsor he is going to make you happy. He told me that I never should have said anything. He said that I had no right to you. Which he told both of us. He may not have seen what you got so mad over the post about, since I never said anything negative towards you. Which is what he told me! So I dont see where he lied to you or was sneaky about it!

MachNU
08-01-2009, 01:48 PM
You are so ignorant. I am glad you can't delete your posts now. Maybe now everyone can tell how unreasonable you really are when you get owned.

That thread went similarly to this one. You just keep going and going even after I extended the olive branch.

What am I unaware of in this post? I havent owned myself...what you just quoted was you saying one thing then the exact opposite. I just quoted it for you! Also when did you extended the Olive branch?

Echonova
08-01-2009, 01:50 PM
Do you really want to know when my Olive brach was extended?

MachNU
08-01-2009, 01:51 PM

Its extended in every one of your lovely reps! :boobies:

Tracy
08-01-2009, 01:55 PM
LOL At going to Paul. You really need to get the fuck over yourself. Do you think that maybe Atif doesnt want to get in the middle of it. He handled it made you happy that my powers where removed. Which you have already said. So what more should he do? Just because your a sponsor he is going to make you happy. He told me that I never should have said anything. He said that I had no right to you. Which he told both of us. He may not have seen what you got so mad over the post about, since I never said anything negative towards you. Which is what he told me! So I dont see where he lied to you or was sneaky about it!I'm thinking Paul made this thread because I might not be the only one complaining about the mods. Use your common sense, brother. I did the right thing. Sorry you're too ignorant to see that. You don't respect me as a sponsor or is it because I am a sponsor? My posts and opinions have less credentials because i am a sponsor? You think what you did is ok? Really? Well, I don't and you are right, I am a sponsor. Comes with certain perks, I guess, even if you don't ask for them apparently. I just don't abuse them—unlike you. I try my best to be professional when it is warranted and about our shop and then still hang out and chill with the members in the WL. I don't ask for any special treatment. I'm sure Paul will vouch for that, but wait I am a sponsor, so everything I say doesn't count and if anyone sticks up for me it's only because I am a sponsor. Ridiculous.

If Atif didn't want to get in the middle of it, too bad. He is an admin. Comes with the territory. What more should he do, you ask? Own up to his actions just like you should have. Not try to make me out to be a liar.

MachNU
08-01-2009, 01:55 PM

FUCK YES AT THAT ALIVE BRANCH! :boobies: :boobies: :boobies:

Tracy
08-01-2009, 01:57 PM
What am I unaware of in this post? I havent owned myself...what you just quoted was you saying one thing then the exact opposite. I just quoted it for you! Also when did you extended the Olive branch?Sorry you missed it.

Mach, I am sure you will write a nice lengthy response and I am trying to wait for it, but I have to go work on our house for a little while. Like I already said, I don't have a problem with you and I didn't want your powers removed. I want people to be held accountable for what they say. I don't want someone picking and choosing how the conversation should go. I can handle criticism and am quite used to it. That isn't the point. If you don't get the point, then I can be of any more help. I tried to handle it in the most professional way possible and I feel like you didn't. I'd be more than happy to put a period on it because it's not the serious to me. I'd rather not have the tension and I am way over it. If you aren't that's your choice and I understand, but do realize—I am over it. It would be nice if you could do the same. smilie face means I am trying to be nice.

MachNU
08-01-2009, 01:59 PM
I'm thinking Paul made this thread because I might not be the only one complaining about the mods. Use your common sense, brother. I did the right thing. Sorry you're too ignorant to see that. You don't respect me as a sponsoror is it because I am a sponsor? You think what you did is ok? Really? Well, I don't and you are right, I am a sponsor. Comes with certain perks, I guess. I just don't abuse them—unlike you. I try my best to be professional when it is warranted and about our shop and then still hang out and chill with the members in the WL. I don't ask for any special treatment. I'm sure Paul will vouch for that, but wait I am a sponsor, so everything I say doesn't count and if anyone sticks up for me it's only because I am a sponsor. Ridiculous.

If Atif didn't want to get in the middle of it, too bad. He is an admin. Comes with the territory. What more should he do, you ask? Own up to his actions just like you should have. Not try to make me out to be a liar.

LOLOLOL. What actions should he own up to? He already rectified the situation. Anything I have said sense then, is on my own behalf. When did I say I did not respect you as a sponsor? You not been reading or do you only read what you want to see. I already told you I have yet to say anything negative against your shop.

Also why do you keep saying someone out to make you a liar? Who called you a liar? I dam sure did not! Again when did I not own up to my decisions? I already said the first post in that thread was a joke the rest where discussion questions/remarks!

Probably going to bet that you will never agree, seeing as how you hold yourself in such high regards! So lets just agree to disagree? :lmfao:

Evil Goat
08-01-2009, 02:00 PM
seriously....if you two would shutup this thread would die

Echonova
08-01-2009, 02:00 PM
Probably going to bet that you will never agree, seeing as how you old yourself in such high regardes! So lets just agree to disagree? :lmfao:A true lady never tells her age...

Evil Goat
08-01-2009, 02:01 PM
A true lady never tells her age...

she's 31

MachNU
08-01-2009, 02:02 PM
A true lady never tells her age...

lol owned!

Echonova
08-01-2009, 02:03 PM
I love younger women.

MachNU
08-01-2009, 02:04 PM
seriously....if you two would shutup this thread would die

I have tried! I thought all the :lmao: and :lmfao: would show that I am laughing about this. But all her :goodjob: and ;) and :ninja: and :rolleyes: keep it going! We just need to :cheers: and :lowrider: and then everything would be :cool: ! You know!

Tracy
08-01-2009, 02:05 PM
LOLOLOL. What actions should he own up to? He already rectified the situation. Anything I have said sense then, is on my own behalf. When did I say I did not respect you as a sponsor? You not been reading or do you only read what you want to see. I already told you I have yet to say anything negative against your shop.

Also why do you keep saying someone out to make you a liar? Who called you a liar? I dam sure did not! Again when did I not own up to my decisions? I already said the first post in that thread was a joke the rest where discussion questions/remarks!

Probably going to bet that you will never agree, seeing as how you old yourself in such high regardes! So lets just agree to disagree? :lmfao:

From what you are saying, Atif made me out to be a liar, unless I am just misunderstanding you. Didn't he tell you I asked for your powers to be removed? Or is that just an assumption you made?

You keep bring up the sponsor fact. Not me. It seems as if you are trying to say if I wasn't a sponsor, nothing would have happened. I'm not mad that anyone ever has anything to say about the shop (even though you "didn't"). I welcome it. YOU DELETED YOUR POSTS BECAUSE YOU WERE LOOKING DUMB. I complained as a member about that, not as a sponsor. NEVER ONCE DID I PULL THAT SPONSOR CARD. But you keep doing it with your responses.

MachNU
08-01-2009, 02:07 PM
From what you are saying, Atif made me out to be a liar, unless I am just misunderstanding you. Didn't he tell you I asked for your powers to be removed? Or is that just an assumption you made?

You keep bring up the sponsor fact. Not me. It seems as if you are trying to say if I wasn't a sponsor, nothing would have happened. I'm not mad that anyone ever has anything to say about the shop (even though you "didn't"). I welcome it. YOU DELETED YOUR POSTS BECAUSE YOU WERE LOOKING DUMB. I complained as a member about that, not as a sponsor. NEVER ONCE DID I PULL THAT SPONSOR CARD. But you keep doing it with your responses.

He never said that you wanted my powers taken. Like i have said many times it was Sponsor vs. SM non sponsor! Money is going to win. Also I was far from looking dumb in my post. If that was true there would not have been others agreeing with me.

So back to it, agree to disagree?

Tracy
08-01-2009, 02:08 PM
seriously....if you two would shutup this thread would dieApparently someone is butt hurt and it is on topic, so I say let's go with it. No one can delete any posts right? So, it is what it is and everyone's point is heard about mods and sponsors? It seems like you might not want to be in the position where a mod can just delete their posts after they get smart in your thread—as a sponsor :D

Apparently it's wrong to voice your concerns in a PM, so best do it here to keep everyone happy.

Evil Goat
08-01-2009, 02:09 PM
Apparently someone is butt hurt and it is on topic, so I say let's go with it. No one can delete any posts right? So, it is what it is and everyone's point is heard about mods and sponsors? It seems like you might not want to be in the position where a mod can just delete their posts after they get smart in your thread—as a sponsor :D

Apparently it's wrong to voice your concerns in a PM, so best do it here to keep everyone happy.

you're fiesty...i like that in a woman :D

Tracy
He never said that you wanted my powers taken. Like i have said many times it was Sponsor vs. SM non sponsor! Money is going to win. Also I was far from looking dumb in my post. If that was true there would not have been others agreeing with me.

So back to it, agree to disagree?Perfect. :cheers:

Echonova
Atif is the worst Admin ever.

MachNU
08-01-2009, 02:11 PM
Atif is the worst Admin ever.

Hes an even worse basketball player! :ninja: :lmao:

Evil Goat
tigerjc is the worst whatever he is

Echonova
you're fiesty...i like that in a woman :DDon't be getting all up in mah woman's grill!!!!

We are like Torretto and Letty, we can't be seperated, unless I pack my shit and leave in the middle of the night.

MachNU
08-01-2009, 02:12 PM
Apparently someone is butt hurt and it is on topic, so I say let's go with it. No one can delete any posts right? So, it is what it is and everyone's point is heard about mods and sponsors? It seems like you might not want to be in the position where a mod can just delete their posts after they get smart in your thread—as a sponsor :D

Butt Hurt? Or General Population FTMFW?

Tracy
08-01-2009, 02:16 PM
Don't be getting all up in mah woman's grill!!!!

We are like Torretto and Letty, we can't be seperated, unless I pack my shit and leave in the middle of the night.Finally someone sticking up for me. :lmfao: LOL. JK :D

Evil Goat
08-01-2009, 02:18 PM
Don't be getting all up in mah woman's grill!!!!

We are like Torretto and Letty, we can't be seperated, unless I pack my shit and leave in the middle of the night.

hey man, he was in my face...

Tracy
08-01-2009, 02:19 PM
hey man, he was in my face...Did I just get called a he? :D

Evil Goat
08-01-2009, 02:32 PM
Did I just get called a he? :D

lulz....im a tard

d993s
08-01-2009, 02:40 PM
Did I just get called a he? :D

You're a dude with a vagina

Tracy
08-01-2009, 02:45 PM
You're a dude with a vaginaNice contribution. You're a vagina with a vagina. Ha ha. I can be funny, too.

d993s
08-01-2009, 02:49 PM
Nice contribution. You're a vagina with a vagina. Ha ha. I can be funny, too.

Contribution? Maybe I would have given you a dose of protein say....12 years ago. That would have been a contribution.
You're funny looking, not funny.

Evil Goat
08-01-2009, 02:49 PM
ima tell echo....

Tracy
08-01-2009, 02:54 PM
Contribution? Maybe I would have given you a dose of protein say....12 years ago. That would have been a contribution.
You're funny looking, not funny.Have hard feelings over something I don't remember, I see. Awwwww. So sad you have had to carry that all this time. Glad you can get it off your shoulders. Who are you again?

allmotoronly
08-01-2009, 03:28 PM
we need SM's to be able to ban all of the dumbass noobs who come here filling the site with garbage.

d993s
08-01-2009, 03:28 PM
Have hard feelings over something I don't remember, I see. Awwwww. So sad you have had to carry that all this time. Glad you can get it off your shoulders. Who are you again?
WHAT? The guy who's seat you tried to steal at Pink Pony about 2 years ago.
The same one who told you that he prefers younger girls.
Your BFF (as you called it).

Tracy
08-01-2009, 03:31 PM
WHAT? The guy who's seat you tried to steal at Pink Pony about 2 years ago.
The same one who told you that he prefers younger girls.
Your BFF (as you called it).

OH! Totally forgot about you and your pedophile ways for a minute amongst all the haters!!!! I recognized your UN, but just couldn't remember. Where have you been sugar butt?

d993s
08-01-2009, 03:56 PM
OH! Totally forgot about you and your pedophile ways for a minute amongst all the haters!!!! I recognized your UN, but just couldn't remember. Where have you been sugar butt?

Arkansas and Texas, and it sucks here. But plenty of young poon

§treet_§peed
08-01-2009, 04:03 PM
Eds a gay hunch back that loves Echos cack :D

I keed I keed