PDA

View Full Version : Here fishy fishy...

Pages : [1] 2

Shakes-GT
07-31-2009, 09:12 AM
Nemo, where ya been? I have heard a lot about ya. How are those axles working out for ya? 4.6>2.2! :tongue1: When you get it out of the shop lets see what its made of...

Axon360
07-31-2009, 02:07 PM
ohh shit, callout thread:eek:

NEMO
07-31-2009, 02:22 PM
Nemo, where ya been? I have heard a lot about ya. How are those axles working out for ya? 4.6<1.8! :tongue1: When you get it out of the shop lets see what its made of...fixed

whos is this? is this the guy that just got the red mach1?

89FOXBODY
07-31-2009, 02:45 PM
Nemo, where ya been? I have heard a lot about ya. How are those axles working out for ya? 4.6>2.2! :tongue1: When you get it out of the shop lets see what its made of...

COUGH COUGH.... 5.0>4.6 ;) JUST SAYIN

Shakes-GT
07-31-2009, 05:58 PM
I mean we can see what you got too?! But I keep hearing all this talk on this Nemo guy but all I know is his car keeps breaking....

ACCORDPRIDE
07-31-2009, 05:58 PM

:lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao:: lmfao:

i hope you remember this when all is said and done

:lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao:: lmfao:

NEMO
07-31-2009, 06:02 PM
I mean we can see what you got too?! But I keep hearing all this talk on this Nemo guy but all I know is his car keeps breaking....why dont you let us know who you are:police: . since you have "heard" about me

Motivation
07-31-2009, 08:14 PM
fixed

whos is this? is this the guy that just got the red mach1?
If so I am going to laugh, he told Lee that he had him covered cause Lee drove an automatic and his was a manual, but won't run him from a dig cause Lee has better tires...

DarKStaR
07-31-2009, 09:05 PM
interesting....

08turb@x
07-31-2009, 10:47 PM
shakes-gt vs. nemo run what ya brung

i bet nemo busts his shit
just sayin

Motivation
07-31-2009, 10:49 PM
I agree...

BBat, lee, or travis... Send me a PM telling me who this is, if you know...

I'll be in griffin soon. I'll let ya know when I ride down.

NEMO
07-31-2009, 10:58 PM

just sayini need to find out who it is first before i run ne one. just sayin

Motivation
07-31-2009, 11:04 PM
David, I have an idea of who it could be...

NEMO
07-31-2009, 11:05 PM
David, I have an idea of who it could be...who?

Motivation
07-31-2009, 11:06 PM
PM coming your way.

jdm_crx_man
08-01-2009, 06:33 AM

just sayin
x2

89FOXBODY
08-01-2009, 11:32 AM
I mean we can see what you got too?! But I keep hearing all this talk on this Nemo guy but all I know is his car keeps breaking....

so youre sayin you wanna run him in hopes of him breaking???:thinking: different strokes for different folks i guess...

OldsTech
08-01-2009, 04:10 PM
i know him. and he aint nothing to laugh about. be truthfully if nemo is running his same setup when he race chris or jake. He dont have a pray. but thats all im goin to say.

NEMO
08-01-2009, 04:11 PM
i know him. and he aint nothing to laugh about. be truthfully if nemo is running his same setup when he race chris or jake. He dont have a pray. but thats all im goin to say.well until someone steps up and stops acting like bitches im not racing ne one

ACCORDPRIDE
08-01-2009, 04:12 PM
tel him to come to town and we will c wats up

b16EG-HaTcH
08-01-2009, 05:02 PM
well this guy just joined this month and his first three posts were in the BRB lounge, so my question is how did he know to come straight to the BRB section and not to the killsforum to find NEMO. so it seems to me that he knows someone in here or is someone who made an AE to fuck w/ nemo, b/c they posted all that and havent been back since, just seems a little wierd to me. so the chances of him being a cop seem slim. but thats just my .02

NEMO
08-01-2009, 05:05 PM
well this guy just joined this month and his first three posts were in the BRB lounge, so my question is how did he know to come straight to the BRB section and not to the killsforum to find NEMO. so it seems to me that he knows someone in here or is someone who made an AE to fuck w/ nemo, b/c they posted all that and havent been back since, just seems a little wierd to me. so the chances of him being a cop seem slim. but thats just my .02he is running from the same IP address as YOU, JAKE, and OLDSTECH. so how about one of yall tell us:2up:

NEMO
08-01-2009, 05:34 PM
Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 7 (7 members and 0 guests)
NEMO, DSGMach1, Bbat017, b16EG-HaTcH, Motivation, RickyBobbyV8, OldsTech

looks like we got something going on in the brb section

b16EG-HaTcH
08-01-2009, 05:34 PM
he is running from the same IP address as YOU, JAKE, and OLDSTECH. so how about one of yall tell us:2up:

well if common sense tells us anything, then we know i wouldnt make that response i made and incriminate myself as the culprit if it were truly me, michael (oldstech) couldnt type that well to save his life LoL j/k, and jake (i dont think anyways) just would'nt do something like that. but i could be wrong.

its elementary my dear watson :goodjob: so the search must continue.....

but the same I.P. address could be contributed to the fact that we all use the same internet service provider (i could be wrong, this just pure speculation on my part) so if this guy also uses the same internet sevice provider then......well u get the idea.

DSGMach1
08-01-2009, 05:35 PM
I think i might know. If its the one i think it is then I've seen it at ams and its not n/a

b16EG-HaTcH
08-01-2009, 05:40 PM
I think i might know. If its the one i think it is then I've seen it at ams and its not n/a

well i just called and confiremd it, your assumption is correct.:goodjob:

Bbat017
08-01-2009, 05:45 PM
my ? is why would a KB mustang call out a honda

NEMO
08-01-2009, 05:45 PM
well i just called and confiremd it, your assumption is correct.:goodjob:is this guys name ZACH and does his tag say 05 KBGT

b16EG-HaTcH
08-01-2009, 05:46 PM
^^yes i think so

NEMO
08-01-2009, 05:47 PM
well i just confirmed it is this guy and i already called his ass out for $200 and he turned it down

b16EG-HaTcH
08-01-2009, 05:50 PM
my ? is why would a KB mustang call out a honda

i dont know the guy, i was just verifying for the ppl who knew who it was.

NEMO
08-01-2009, 05:52 PM
i dont know the guy, i was just verifying for the ppl who knew who it was.i know who it is. i went to the club with him last weekend and called him out for $200 and he wont do it. so i dont know why he wants to come on here and act big and bad

b16EG-HaTcH
08-01-2009, 05:52 PM
well i just confirmed it is this guy and i already called his ass out for $200 and he turned it down

*shakes head* now my feelings are hurt :cry: , i cant believe you would even consider me a suspect.

*shakes head again* a big ol' V8 backing dowm from a wittle ol' honda......LoL guess he knew what was best for him and his wallet :goodjob:

b16EG-HaTcH
08-01-2009, 05:54 PM
i have also confirmed through my :ninja: sources that he is supposed to be coming to the sonic meet tues. so be there NEMO

NEMO
08-01-2009, 05:54 PM
*shakes head* now my feelings are hurt :cry: , i cant believe you would even consider me a suspect.

*shakes head again* a big ol' V8 backing dowm from a wittle ol' honda......LoL guess he knew what was best for him and his wallet :goodjob:
never was saying it was you. i was just saying yall worked with him

b16EG-HaTcH
08-01-2009, 05:56 PM
never was saying it was you. i was just saying yall worked with him

wrong....i havent worked there in over 2 months, this guy was just recently hired.

NEMO
08-01-2009, 05:58 PM
wrong....i havent worked there in over 2 months, this guy was just recently hired.oh ok.

well the only way i am going to run this guy will be for $200 from a dig on the street

b16EG-HaTcH
08-01-2009, 06:03 PM
well you know where to post the call out so everyone sees it..........im just saying. then link the thread in here so he has to see it when he comes back in here. i will make sure he sees it when he gets to work monday (ala-oldstech/axon360) , if he doesnt log in before.

NEMO
08-01-2009, 06:05 PM
well i cant make a callout until my car is ready

b16EG-HaTcH
08-01-2009, 06:09 PM
ohhhh. didnt know it was down

NEMO
08-01-2009, 06:12 PM
ohhhh. didnt know it was downwaiting on a tranny

b16EG-HaTcH
08-01-2009, 06:18 PM
i gotta LS..........

Motivation
08-01-2009, 06:18 PM
:ninja:

Motivation
08-01-2009, 06:21 PM
Guy with the KB Vert want to go to SDR, Friday?

NEMO
08-01-2009, 06:24 PM
i gotta LS..........let me use it until mine gets in lol

NEMO
08-01-2009, 06:25 PM
Guy with the KB Vert want to go to SDR, Friday?he told me he runs 12.5s in a 1/4

Motivation
08-01-2009, 06:25 PM
he told me he runs 12.5s in a 1/4
ok... I was just asking... Buddy of mine named Richie is going to track SDR in his lil ole foxbody...

b16EG-HaTcH
08-01-2009, 06:47 PM
let me use it until mine gets in lol

if you feel like pulling out of my hatch and putting it back in :goodjob: and if you blow it up i want $350 for it :ninja:

Motivation
08-01-2009, 06:49 PM
Brandon, pm coming your way.

Shakes-GT
08-01-2009, 06:57 PM
Im here. tell me the time and place and we will go!!! by the way that run what brung is bull. real men show what they have under the hood... wait... am i even going to be racing a real man????

NEMO
08-01-2009, 07:02 PM
Im here. tell me the time and place and we will go!!! by the way that run what brung is bull. real men show what they have under the hood... wait... am i even going to be racing a real man????
you can ask ne one on this forum that i will not show under my hood. so before you run you mouth to much why dont you let you pretty little mustand do with talking

b16EG-HaTcH
08-01-2009, 07:04 PM
this isnt my race but, does it matter what he has under his hood. its a race.. if you dont think you have enough to handle his car decline it, its that simple. no need to get mad or personal. if it gets too personal i will lock the thread. set up the race or decline thats all there is too it. if you dont like his terms make your own, and meet in the middle. but i wil be down to video if it does go down. :cheers:

Motivation
08-01-2009, 07:07 PM
Knowing what the opposition has under his hood in NO way gives you the advantage. It doesn't make your car any faster or slower depending on what he has. If you are ready to call him out, then the call out is made. Doesn't matter if it's a 1.5 or a SBC under the hood of the Honda. Part of the game.

NEMO
08-01-2009, 07:07 PM
this isnt my race but, does it matter what he has under his hood. its a race.. if you dont think you have enough to handle his car decline it, its that simple. no need to get mad or personal. if it gets too personal i will lock the thread. set up the race or decline thats all there is too it. if you dont like his terms make your own, and meet in the middle. but i wil be down to video if it does go down. :cheers:no need to lock it brandon. let it stay open. he want to go fishing so let him hook this fish

NEMO
08-01-2009, 07:09 PM
Knowing what the opposition has under his hood in NO way gives you the advantage. It doesn't make your car any faster or slower depending on what he has. If you are ready to call him out, then the call out is made. Doesn't matter if it's a 1.5 or a SBC under the hood of the Honda. Part of the game.i mean from the OP he thinks he knows what i have so whats it matter to him. no im not spraying im not boosted. its a n/a honda that he is bitching out from

b16EG-HaTcH
08-01-2009, 07:11 PM
no it will stay open for now but if it start's coming down to childish name calling i will lock it. i would love to see this race :cheers: . i have heard about this car today from ppl he works with and i would like to see it run.

NEMO
08-01-2009, 07:12 PM
no it will stay open for now but if it start's coming down to childish name calling i will lock it. i would love to see this race.why lock it? this is the most action the BRB section has had in a long time

b16EG-HaTcH
08-01-2009, 07:13 PM
but if it comes down to "your a bitch"....."no your a bitch"......type scenario then it just becomes stupid. i didnt say i was gonna lock it. i said if it gets out of control, i would.

OldsTech
08-01-2009, 07:28 PM
this some bullshit. ole boy said he will race u for fun. some peeps dont have 200 to blow on a fucking race. this is a old bullshit way of gettin out out of a race. everytime he has talk to u he told u. he told u yall can run anytime. i dont want to get some shit started but run your shit. and quit talkin it this cash shit. This guy is a good guy. even wants to roll with Brb. Want someone to blame blame jake and i. we encouraged this thread we just want to see a good race. btw my gramar and spelling is worst then ever. im in augusta and on my wifes phone. stop neg repping this guy he havnt said anything to offend any of yall

NEMO
08-01-2009, 07:32 PM
this some bullshit. ole boy said he will race u for fun. some peeps dont have 200 to blow on a fucking race. this is a old bullshit way of gettin out out of a race. everytime he has talk to u he told u. he told u yall can run anytime. i dont want to get some shit started but run your shit. and quit talkin it this cash shit. This guy is a good guy. {ven wants to roll with Brb. Want someone to blame someone blame jake and i. i will run him for fun no problem. but all i get out of it is showing what my car can really do. but when its back on the road i will make sure he is the first that get a piece of the honda

OldsTech
08-01-2009, 07:40 PM
i will run him for fun no problem. but all i get out of it is showing what my car can really do. but when its back on the road i will make sure he is the first that get a piece of the honda
thats what i like to heard. hell i dont mind racing for money. but in this world right now 200 is alot. now a tank of gas i think is fair and worth. but hey maybe im to nice. and i dont want to start anything but im a part of this. since i showed him how to do this and encourge alot of what he said. im going to try to make it tuesday. and btw start it now. this needs to be a single man in each car race. we all know the honda is strong on the power to weight side. or at least one race has to be this way.

NEMO
08-01-2009, 11:02 PM
thats what i like to heard. hell i dont mind racing for money. but in this world right now 200 is alot. now a tank of gas i think is fair and worth. but hey maybe im to nice. and i dont want to start anything but im a part of this. since i showed him how to do this and encourge alot of what he said. im going to try to make it tuesday. and btw start it now. this needs to be a single man in each car race. we all know the honda is strong on the power to weight side. or at least one race has to be this way.what do you mean by this? im always down to run with only me in the car

hfp09
08-01-2009, 11:16 PM
what i don't get is if you're not hiding anything then i don't see the point in showing whats under your hood...hell, look at pinks, everyone knows what they are going against and street racing is no different. if you're going to race for money then show each other what you got and then go from there. let your cars do the talking and quit running each of your mouths.

Coco
08-01-2009, 11:37 PM
real men show what they have under the hood... wait... am i even going to be racing a real man????

haha. What a tard.

NEMO
08-02-2009, 12:58 AM
what i don't get is if you're not hiding anything then i don't see the point in showing whats under your hood...hell, look at pinks, everyone knows what they are going against and street racing is no different. if you're going to race for money then show each other what you got and then go from there. let your cars do the talking and quit running each of your mouths.whats the point of showing what under the hood. he made the call out thinking he knew what i had. i dont pop my hood point blank. it a all motor hatch thats all ne one needs to know. i could care less what someone has under the hood.

and i dont know what street racing you are going to but half the people will not tell you what they have these days.

i mean if spray is what people are worried about you can clearly see that im not. my car is gutted so you can see there is no bottle

hfp09
08-02-2009, 01:06 AM
i'm just saying...i'm not trying to start shit but everyone i have raced in the past isn't afraid to show what they got...the only time they are afraid is when they have NOS lines hooked up and they don't want you to see them...doesn't matter if your car is gutted, the bottle could be hooked up where the spare tire should be. if all you have under the hood is a motor then just show it to prove it...i'm not taking his side or your side, but if someone where to say they aren't running what they are really running and they pull some bullshit then that's when things go a different direction. its all about being a man and show what you got and run it and prove that you have a faster car.

NEMO
08-02-2009, 01:16 AM
i'm just saying...i'm not trying to start shit but everyone i have raced in the past isn't afraid to show what they got...the only time they are afraid is when they have NOS lines hooked up and they don't want you to see them...doesn't matter if your car is gutted, the bottle could be hooked up where the spare tire should be. if all you have under the hood is a motor then just show it to prove it...i'm not taking his side or your side, but if someone where to say they aren't running what they are really running and they pull some bullshit then that's when things go a different direction. its all about being a man and show what you got and run it and prove that you have a faster car.dude my car is gutted. you can see all through my car there is no where to hide a bottle. but its whatever. i dont pop my hood because of my motor

Motivation
08-02-2009, 01:22 AM
so, faster or slower, it doesn't matter what is under the other person's hood. People don't always need to tell all their business. It gets to the wrong person and then it comes up missing. Especially Hondas.

What is the best way to street race? What is it all about? Fastest car doesn't always win. There is more hustle in the game of racing than anything. If you can psych the other person out, you have an advantage. By keeping them guessin, they have no clue how the race is going to turn out, and usually end up messing a gear trying to go that extra mile when driving their car. Either revving it too high, trying to shift it faster than the car can do, launch higher, etc. I can vouch, Nemo is NOT spraying. There is no point in showing his set up to someone that wants to race him.

When you show the set up, people either want to bet more or they back out. Racing used to be all about run what you brung. If you didn't bring enough, go back, work on the car some more, try again. Go out afterwards and have fun. No drama, just fun. That is also what drove most people to build these 9 second street cars. They kept building their motor little by little to beat that one person. If he doesn't want to show HIS motor, then it is NO ONE ELSE'S place to tell him he should. His money is in the car, not ours.

NEMO
08-02-2009, 01:28 AM
so, faster or slower, it doesn't matter what is under the other person's hood. People don't always need to tell all their business. It gets to the wrong person and then it comes up missing. Especially Hondas.

What is the best way to street race? What is it all about? Fastest car doesn't always win. There is more hustle in the game of racing than anything. If you can psych the other person out, you have an advantage. By keeping them guessin, they have no clue how the race is going to turn out, and usually end up messing a gear trying to go that extra mile when driving their car. Either revving it too high, trying to shift it faster than the car can do, launch higher, etc. I can vouch, Nemo is NOT spraying. There is no point in showing his set up to someone that wants to race him.

When you show the set up, people either want to bet more or they back out. Racing used to be all about run what you brung. If you didn't bring enough, go back, work on the car some more, try again. Go out afterwards and have fun. No drama, just fun. That is also what drove most people to build these 9 second street cars. They kept building their motor little by little to beat that one person. If he doesn't want to show HIS motor, then it is NO ONE ELSE'S place to tell him he should. His money is in the car, not ours.thanks for clearing that up for me tim... couldnt of said it better myself:goodjob:

Motivation
08-02-2009, 01:31 AM
Sure thing. Hey man, how much you pay for your wheels? How much they weigh? Wheels I am looking at are 15 lbs a piece, but not sure if I that is reasonably light or not.

NEMO
08-02-2009, 01:33 AM
Sure thing. Hey man, how much you pay for your wheels? How much they weigh? Wheels I am looking at are 15 lbs a piece, but not sure if I that is reasonably light or not.pm coming your way

DarKStaR
08-02-2009, 09:56 AM
I'll vouch for him not having spray also. Only i know whats under the hood :ninja:

Shakes-GT
08-02-2009, 10:19 AM
So ur down for the race I see? I'm ready... no cash, just straight up! I want to see for myself what is such the big on this Honda. If I lose, I lose, but all I have heard about is Nemo, so I want to see what its really got.

stillaneon
08-02-2009, 10:21 AM
thanks for clearing that up for my tim... couldnt of said it better myself:goodjob:

Your Tim?

I thought he was my Tim:cry:

stillaneon
08-02-2009, 10:23 AM
i'm just saying...i'm not trying to start shit but everyone i have raced in the past isn't afraid to show what they got...the only time they are afraid is when they have NOS lines hooked up and they don't want you to see them...doesn't matter if your car is gutted, the bottle could be hooked up where the spare tire should be. if all you have under the hood is a motor then just show it to prove it...i'm not taking his side or your side, but if someone where to say they aren't running what they are really running and they pull some bullshit then that's when things go a different direction. its all about being a man and show what you got and run it and prove that you have a faster car.

Why even Contradict yourself?

Who cares whats under the hood? If it's all about running it and proving you have a faster car, then it shouldn't matter what's under the hood. Would him running nitrous or a different motor affect the outcome of the race??

Motivation
08-02-2009, 11:27 AM
Your Tim?

I thought he was my Tim:cry:
That's some of that gay shit right there.

89FOXBODY
08-02-2009, 12:08 PM
and whats the big deal with nitrous? so if i wanna race a turbo car i should tell them oh i will race you on low boost? why ask anyone to restrict their output so you can have a better chance at winning.... with that being said it shouldn't matter what motor only whether you have the confidence you can win or not.... you can bet if i come out with the fox on spray and you tell me oh i will run you off the bottle om gonna laugh in your face

Motivation
08-02-2009, 12:11 PM
^^^ Can I ask you to put donut tires on the back and only run from a dig? You have to clutch drop off redline though.

89FOXBODY
08-02-2009, 12:15 PM
and i helped put nemos car together and everything that is done to this car i am involved in and its not on the bottle

89FOXBODY
08-02-2009, 12:16 PM
^^^ Can I ask you to put donut tires on the back and only run from a dig? You have to clutch drop off redline though.

as long as your running on the rotors ill consider it:goodjob:

Motivation
08-02-2009, 12:19 PM
as long as your running on the rotors ill consider it:goodjob:

It would probably be faster if I did. :(

NEMO
08-02-2009, 12:36 PM
So ur down for the race I see? I'm ready... no cash, just straight up! I want to see for myself what is such the big on this Honda. If I lose, I lose, but all I have heard about is Nemo, so I want to see what its really got.we can run. but there has to be something on the table. i mean you shouldnt be worried about it remember you said you "4.6>". we will run at my location. it will be on the street

OldsTech
08-02-2009, 03:32 PM
ok Im back. Im not on my wifes phone no more. But thats doesn't mean I spell any better or my grammar is any better. Now I can type faster and have more errors LOL.

What i meant earlier when I said race solo is. When u raced chris and jake. There was alot of switching of ppls around in cars. And I know the rumor of it might be, cuz of so and so was riding in this car this race. But I was assuming yall would meet at sonic. And I know everyone want to watch. But you talking your street now.

Next Nemo I love the idea of you not poping the hood. And I never dis you for not doin it. But you know as much as I do. Till the hood is pop there is goin to be shit talking and rumors.

And Im goin to lay it all on the line of what I think. Cuz I love this shit and think it is fun. My wife thinks Im a idiot becuz of how excited I get over car stuff. But Im not pussy, not goin to talk about you to other ppls and not let know what being said. Thats how shit gets started.

I believe you are running a H22 on spray. U can deny it but like I said then the hood is pop this is where Im at. And you don't have to respond back I don't really care. But I have a degree in automotive and lots of training. To know something is wrong. U are breaking axles like crazy (like 3rd set now). When u raced chris you had some engine trouble and from what I know, its mostly becuz u have to notch the firewall for the H22 for components to clear. The header your running is a H22 header or very similar too one. And also supports reasons why you was running staight header and your exhaust didn't line up. Now here is the part that gets me on the spray part. And I don't give a fuck if your car is gutted. Im not a fool. U can hide a bottle in the oil pan, seat cushions. ANY WHERE. But U raced Chris H (Just_Chill) and lost. What 3 races all from a roll and lost all 3. You race Jake(Axon360) from a roll and some say you won some say Jake won. So call it a tie. You race Lee from a dig(DSGMach1) and you won. Now get this we have Lee 13.4 Jake 13.6 and Chris 14.0 now. Jake races Chris in a roll jake dusted him. Jake raced Lee in a dig Lee wins, in a roll jake wins. Chris races Lee, Lee dusted chris. So how do u very so much. I can understand fender loses and wins thats driver error. But I was there for all the races except on the races with yours. So alot of these races have been race several time with the same outcome.

And thats alot of stuff. But I wanted to let you know whats out there. I don't want this, so and so said this and that. But this is the way it is. Not talking shit or nothing just general discussion. I reread it a couple of times trying not to sound like a dick. I don't want any bad blood between us. I just think this is fun.

Edit: Now at AMS u would have beat Chris but Im not sure by how much tho. Due to mechanical failure.

NEMO
08-02-2009, 03:50 PM
everyone will think what they think and thats fine. but i have mant people that can tell you im not spraying.

i sprayed my LS and blew it up. so why would i spray a motor that i have worked hard to build and risk the same thing?

the night i raced chris he BEAT me. i did not sandbag him or whatever. yes it could have been because brandon was in the car with me when i ran chris and wasnt when i ran jake.

times at the track mean shit on the street. so when you say lee ran this and chris ran that is bullshit.

and about me breaking axles. i have only broke them at AMS. never broke on the street or at SDR. AMS puts some crazy shit on the track.

i am not running in henry county at a sonic meet. we will run where we always run on sat. nights. you can ask Lee where this is if your not sure

OldsTech
08-02-2009, 04:13 PM
everyone will think what they think and thats fine. but i have mant people that can tell you im not spraying.

Thats what I keep hearing. But like you said, think what they think.

i sprayed my LS and blew it up. so why would i spray a motor that i have worked hard to build and risk the same thing?

I don't know about you, but me I would build it bigger and better to handle it.

the night i raced chris he BEAT me. i did not sandbag him or whatever. yes it could have been because brandon was in the car with me when i ran chris and wasnt when i ran jake.

This is why I brought up the Single man car thing.

times at the track mean shit on the street. so when you say lee ran this and chris ran that is bullshit.

Umm yeah I does, a 13 sec car is goin to lose to a 14 sec car just becuz its the street. Its same variable. All about launching, and shifting, and etc. Same variable just different conditions. Now a roll, yes thats is a total different ball game.

and about me breaking axles. i have only broke them at AMS. never broke on the street or at SDR. AMS puts some crazy shit on the track.

This is true. Im not goin any more in deepth.

i am not running in henry county at a sonic meet. we will run where we always run on sat. nights. you can ask Lee where this is if your not sure

I heard of it. I believe.

NEMO
08-02-2009, 04:22 PM
now that i think about it there is no reason to run him. because when i beat him all i am going to hear is "your spraying" bullshit. yall(oldstech and shakes-gt) will not take the fact that his big bad v8 got beat by a all motor honda

Shakes-GT
08-02-2009, 04:32 PM
Look I'm not scared. If I get beat I get beat. Point blank. But I know how a car is when it is spraying, so u cant bullshit and I will know. So next saturday or whatever lets do it!

NEMO
08-02-2009, 04:33 PM
Look I'm not scared. If I get beat I get beat. Point blank. But I know how a car is when it is spraying, so u cant bullshit and I will know. So next saturday or whatever lets do it!no one said you was scared.

im waiting on my new tranny to get here and then im going to finally get it tuned so i will let you know when my car is back out

bowdown201
08-02-2009, 04:56 PM
Wow...a KB mustang wanting to race a N/A Honda just for free. Nemos not sprayin point blank. And there should be no reason he would have to pop his hood to race you. You already have twice the motor. Even so whats it matter if he did anyways, all your gonna see is header intake exhaust and a valve cover :screwy:

DarKStaR
08-02-2009, 05:40 PM
Trust me nemo isnt spraying, even if he was it would have to only be a 25shot....his car doesnt pull hard enough to be anything more(ask me how i know). And nemo this is nothing against you but the reason Nemo wins so many of his races from a dig is because he is on DR's and on a 2step therefore its hard to fuck up his launch. Other people are having to try and hold a rev and hope they dont spin. Which is why he was even in the 1/8th with my buddies gto. If he's got a ls-V so what, if he's got a h22 so what, its all in the tune and driver.

OldsTech
08-02-2009, 05:50 PM
Alrdy Honda guys. I know yall are FUCKING hardcore. No one is talking popping the hood or my car has to win becuz my engine is bigger. In the beginning that was a joke I told him to write. This is a Fucking staight up have fun race. Personal I hope Nemo win. I love to see theses honda run. Why do yall get so damn pissy when its a v8. Yall have nothing to prove. Yall can run just has fast has us and double the gas mileage. Yall think Im knocking ya. Im not one of these 50 year old ppls who think there ole camaro is the fastest thing on earth. The only thing I have done is gave my opinion. I never ask to look under the hood. I respect him for it. But I do stay true to my opinion tell proven other wise.

OldsTech
08-02-2009, 05:54 PM
Hey can someone rep me. I havn't been reped since 7/22.

P.S. positive rep is prefered

Shakes-GT
08-02-2009, 07:42 PM
we going from a role like you wanted right? 20-40 role? u got DR's and I have bald ass street tires. If I can get some DR's we will go from a dig. But right now I don't have any. But I think I remember you saying you wanted to go from a role.

NEMO
08-02-2009, 07:51 PM
we going from a role like you wanted right? 20-40 role? u got DR's and I have bald ass street tires. If I can get some DR's we will go from a dig. But right now I don't have any. But I think I remember you saying you wanted to go from a role.dig or 10roll but i really dont see the point of running you ne more. because i dont want to hear the bullshit afterwards

b16EG-HaTcH
08-02-2009, 07:58 PM
Hey can someone rep me. I havn't been reped since 7/22.

P.S. positive rep is prefered

GOTCHA HOMIE :goodjob: LoL

b16EG-HaTcH
08-02-2009, 07:59 PM
repped everyone on the last 2 pages.

89FOXBODY
08-02-2009, 08:35 PM
haha this guy wants to hid a bottle in an oil pan...if he changes his oil often we know whats up...:goodjob:

NEMO
08-02-2009, 08:39 PM
haha this guy wants to hid a bottle in an oil pan...if he changes his oil often we know whats up...:goodjob:lol i know right. i never heard of hiding a bottle in the oil pan. thats the first time i heard that before

OldsTech
08-02-2009, 08:43 PM
Thanks guys for the reps. Alrite guys lets stop the bullshit. We are letting ourself get carried away here. It doesn't any matter who gots what. Lets just have a clean race. For fun. Hey nemo no bad blood between so right? I didn't get a rep from you. LOL. But I need to give you one too. I will do that rite now.

Nemo I like your style. Don't pop the hood man. I love this stuff. And if you race Zach and if you win. The only thing I will think is your car is capable of 12 seconds.

OldsTech
08-02-2009, 08:44 PM
lol i know right. i never heard of hiding a bottle in the oil pan. thats the first time i heard that before

Really, well i guess I heard alot more then you have then. But also I been around alot of serious racer too. So I have heard alot of ole tricks.

ACCORDPRIDE
08-02-2009, 08:47 PM
:blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah:

put it on the street pussies
:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:lolz j/k

89FOXBODY
08-02-2009, 08:56 PM
http://thumb13.webshots.net/t/75/175/6/48/72/2948648720105426973TiGnga_th.jpg (http://rides.webshots.com/photo/2948648720105426973TiGnga)

this look familiar nemo?:D

NEMO
08-02-2009, 08:57 PM
:blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah:

put it on the street pussies
:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:lolz j/k
i would if i could right now lol

oh and i love the sig made me :lmfao:

NEMO
08-02-2009, 08:58 PM
http://thumb13.webshots.net/t/75/175/6/48/72/2948648720105426973TiGnga_th.jpg (http://rides.webshots.com/photo/2948648720105426973TiGnga)

this look familiar nemo?:D
:thinking: my bottle:thinking:

no it cant be "im sparying":lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

OldsTech
08-02-2009, 09:00 PM
Just alot history lesson I guess:

One of the Pontiac guys awhile back got busted when a nitrous bottle exploded that was hidden in the oil pan! :eek: Bob Glidden quit racing Pro Stock because of the same thoughts, and that was before the oil pan incident. Glidden even figured-out how one or more of the other teams might even be doing it, by hiding a bottle, and spraying down thru the scoop. Of course Hot Rod or Car Craft magazine did a test several years ago by taking a ~500 HP engine that was on an engine dyno, then opened a nitrous bottle a few feet away from the carb, and let the nitrous get "sucked in", and the engine gained 40hp! :eek: I always love hearing about the Pro Stock scandals from awhile back, and even the Dodge boys were accused of staging a break in on their shop that destroyed their motors. That's why for awhile in the early 90's, there weren't any Mopars in Pro Stock!

DarKStaR
08-02-2009, 09:00 PM
wait i thought it was in the 4 door auto teg ;)

OldsTech
08-02-2009, 09:01 PM

Indeed, I have to agree I like the new sig too.

NEMO
08-02-2009, 09:02 PM
wait i thought it was in the 4 door auto teg ;):ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja:

OldsTech
08-02-2009, 09:03 PM
Zex 82023 - ZEX Wet Nitrous Systems

large image $549.75

+ wishlist
+ compare
Nitrous Oxide System, Zex, Wet, 75-125 hp, 10 lb. Bottle, Purple, Ford, Dodge, Kit

Application Specific Part: Check Application
Estimated Ship Date: Tomorrow Email this page

Man summit sell them all day!!!!... Im just sayin

Motivation
08-02-2009, 09:03 PM
I am confused... Times at the track don't mean anything on the street? My dsm only ended up running a 13.4 at 106 with the problems I was having... On the street I beat a pullied Cobra. They run in the area of high 11's to low 12's. Street is different. Street tires actually hook better on the street than they do at the track. Different compounds. Some people mess up more on the street because of the adrenaline pumping more. Then, some people mess up more at the track because they have the tree and that makes them nervous.

I think the main reason Nemo wins, is because ppl underestimate his car. Power to weight, gearing, launching, is all a huge factor. Nemo knows his car, knows what it can do, and knows how to drive it. Fastest car doesn't always win. And when did Lee's car run a 13.4 when he wasn't on spray? His car runs a 13.8 consistently.

Either way, good luck to both. Be safe.

DarKStaR
08-02-2009, 09:05 PM
:ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja:

I see your :ninja: and raise you :ninja::ninja:

89FOXBODY
08-02-2009, 09:06 PM
oh damn...guess no one is gonna want to race me now:eek:

NEMO
08-02-2009, 09:07 PM
Zex 82023 - ZEX Wet Nitrous Systems

large image $549.75

+ wishlist
+ compare
Nitrous Oxide System, Zex, Wet, 75-125 hp, 10 lb. Bottle, Purple, Ford, Dodge, Kit

Application Specific Part: Check Application
Estimated Ship Date: Tomorrow Email this page

Man summit sell them all day!!!!... Im just sayin
just saying that is my bottle in that pic:goodjob:

OldsTech
08-02-2009, 09:08 PM
I am confused... Times at the track don't mean anything on the street? My dsm only ended up running a 13.4 at 106 with the problems I was having... On the street I beat a pullied Cobra. They run in the area of high 11's to low 12's. Street is different. Street tires actually hook better on the street than they do at the track. Different compounds. Some people mess up more on the street because of the adrenaline pumping more. Then, some people mess up more at the track because they have the tree and that makes them nervous.

I think the main reason Nemo wins, is because ppl underestimate his car. Power to weight, gearing, launching, is all a huge factor. Nemo knows his car, knows what it can do, and knows how to drive it. Fastest car doesn't always win. And when did Lee's car run a 13.4 when he wasn't on spray? His car runs a 13.8 consistently.

Not knocking u Mot, but didn't u say your car ran a 13.4 on no boost. Becuz of a turbo mounting problem???

But has with any honda. They don't need 400hp to be fast. Cuz they only weigh only 2000lbs

89FOXBODY
08-02-2009, 09:09 PM

x2 i ran 14.6-15.3 at the track in the old mustang but lee got me by a fender on the street... roll and dig ask him and accordpride yourself.

NEMO
08-02-2009, 09:11 PM
They don't need 400hp to be fast. Cuz it only weigh 2000lbs with nemo in the car
fixed:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

89FOXBODY
08-02-2009, 09:11 PM
wait i thought it was in the 4 door auto teg ;)
gotta make our race a little more even...dont want you to waste all that money on a tune to run on low boost;)

ACCORDPRIDE
08-02-2009, 09:12 PM

:lmfao: :lmfao:

its a lil outa text but it works
just wish i had her done:cry:

DarKStaR
08-02-2009, 09:13 PM
lulz, dont talk about my car to much, makes me want to have it done faster :(

Motivation
08-02-2009, 09:14 PM
Not knocking u Mot, but didn't u say your car ran a 13.4 on no boost. Becuz of a turbo mounting problem???

But has with any honda. They don't need 400hp to be fast. Cuz they only weigh only 2000lbs

I ran randall when my car was running right... He beat me by a car. All about what gear you drop into. We both shut down at same time. I hit brakes when I seen him hit his. He was at 120, I was at 135. Big difference, but he was still in front. At the track, he beat me by .03 seconds when I was lined up next to him. I trapped almost 6 mph higher than him when I was having those problems though. Anything can happen in a race. That's why outcomes are not always the same.

OldsTech
oh damn...guess no one is gonna want to race me now:eek:

But you do bring up a point. And to me alot of blame is on the Fast and Furious movies. And ppls not knowing anything about cars other then a dream. But why is it. When someone mention spray ppls run away. It just as fair has having 11:1 CR and having to run on 110 fuel (this is v8 talk I know the honda can run high CR and get away with 93 with tuning). I plan on spraying my Big Block Olds. Its just cheap way to make power. But has Nemo mention it is also a easy way to ruin a engine. Being the reason I havn't started building my Big Block Olds yet. I know the extra cost.

blown_ss
i think its funny that a big bad mustang is calling out a honda to try to make his head a little bigger then what it is. nemo is fast but if that mustang is anything they are claiming then i dont understand why he would want to race any honda. oh well a mustang driver will always be a "mustang driver". nemo im on your side so show him what your car is about.

ACCORDPRIDE
lulz, dont talk about my car to much, makes me want to have it done faster :(

i will finish yours if you finish mine??????:cheers:

NEMO
08-02-2009, 09:15 PM