PDA

View Full Version : the "sciphone" aka i9 iphone clone.. pos? anybody got one?

Halfwit
07-30-2009, 09:53 PM
guy at work had one. im not trying to compare it to iphone, but is it a deccent phone? they seem nice for a good price.

anybody have any experience with them?

gtikid
07-30-2009, 09:58 PM
It's such a POS dude. Customers come in all the time wanting a charger for their "iphone" :lmfao: and then get pissed when we tell them it isn't an Iphone. Your better off just finding you a 2g or even getting an 8gb dude

Halfwit
07-30-2009, 10:09 PM
pos how?

i dont use email, im jsut a text fiend. i am leaning towards buying a used iphone. if i try to get one at a store they are gonna make me buy a data plan cause they are fucking jewish.

97_c1vic
07-30-2009, 10:25 PM
Please get a used iPhone. There less than $200 anyways... Those iphone clone are POS!

slostang
07-30-2009, 10:33 PM
pos how?

i dont use email, im jsut a text fiend. i am leaning towards buying a used iphone. if i try to get one at a store they are gonna make me buy a data plan cause they are fucking jewish.

they are making you get a data plan because 3g phones need the internet to fully operate from my understanding of it.

TIGERJC
07-30-2009, 11:01 PM
get a blackberry if you're only going to text

97_c1vic
07-30-2009, 11:02 PM
get a blackberry if you're only going to textYeah do that and buy my BB... lol

http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/showthread.php?t=246806

Z0_o6
07-30-2009, 11:05 PM
dude you don't want one. my fiance bought one of those a couple years ago, and it was the BIGGEST turd of a phone i have ever seen. the touchscreen is inaccurate, the speaker is waaaaay too quiet, and the reception on it is garbage, dont waste your time.

BIG WORM
07-30-2009, 11:11 PM
I've seen unlocked iphone 2g's on prepaid phone plans, you shouldn't need a data package unless you want net.

Tech_Queen
07-31-2009, 01:00 AM
dude you don't want one. my fiance bought one of those a couple years ago, and it was the BIGGEST turd of a phone i have ever seen. the touchscreen is inaccurate, the speaker is waaaaay too quiet, and the reception on it is garbage, dont waste your time.

Like he said I hated it, I thought at first it should work just like the IPhone but i was wrong. The screen is crappy, it is never accurate, it would get stuck on the same screen for minutes on end. Like you were saying I don't really use email either so I never came across a problem regarding that.

***** But I would recommend spending the little extra money and getting the IPhone. With buying the knock-off I just had problems after problems and ended up hating the phone. Go ahead and get the Iphone and feel baller and enjoy all of the options available.

toxxxic
07-31-2009, 01:03 AM
They're POS.

and if you're a text fiend -- i'd recommend something with actual buttons. na mean?

Halfwit
07-31-2009, 05:09 AM
thanks guys! ill stick to my blackberry curve! preciate it

.blank cd
07-31-2009, 09:33 AM
They're POS.

and if you're a text fiend -- i'd recommend something with actual buttons. na mean?
tangible buttons are for chumps.

http://i271.photobucket.com/albums/jj155/vtexguy03/IMG_0307.png

JConner
07-31-2009, 10:58 AM
quit being cheap and buy a real iPhone. I work for AT&T and have customers come in all the time with those things having problems. I really wish people would quit being cheap ( I know I already said that but i'll never say it enough) and buy a NEW iPhone. Refurbished=fail also, you will just have problems with it.

eViLMunkey
07-31-2009, 11:07 AM
if you want something inexpensive just get the Samsung Magnet. . it doesn't need the Media Max Data plan (Unlimited Internet and all that shtuff)