PDA

View Full Version : Freaky Car Ride Home

90_ACCORD
07-30-2009, 09:09 PM
So tonight i was driving home after hanging out with some friends. I was going down the highway from Snellville/Stone Mountain towards atlanta. It was pouring down rain and I couldnt see 2 feet in front of me. I was doing about 40 with all the other cars and following a truck to help me stay in my lane.

Well i had my phone hooked up to my cd player and had my music playing off my phone. All of a sudden while driving the music stopped playing. I didnt touch the phone, no one called, i didnt get a text. The music just stopped on its own. Right after that i heard a little girls voice saying into my ear 1,2,3...1,2,3 and that just kept repeating. Again it did not sound like it was coming out of the speakers. It sounded exactly like someone was saying it into my ear.

I looked behind me and nothing was there. I checked my phone and the screen had changed on it but i didnt do anything for it to change. The voice went away after about 20 seconds. It was freaky as hell. I hadnt been drinking or smoking or anything tonight. Idk what the hell was going on but i know im not losing my mind.

Big_Joe
07-30-2009, 09:12 PM
That's crazy man. schiz·o·phre·ni·a (skĭt'sə-frē'nē-ə, -frěn'ē-ə)
n.

1. Any of a group of psychotic disorders usually characterized by withdrawal from reality, illogical patterns of thinking, delusions, and hallucinations, and accompanied in varying degrees by other emotional, behavioral, or intellectual disturbances. Schizophrenia is associated with dopamine imbalances in the brain and may have an underlying genetic cause.

MachNU
07-30-2009, 09:12 PM
that to DQ he might have insight into this!

90_ACCORD
07-30-2009, 09:14 PM
That's crazy man. schiz·o·phre·ni·a (skĭt'sə-frē'nē-ə, -frěn'ē-ə)
n.

1. Any of a group of psychotic disorders usually characterized by withdrawal from reality, illogical patterns of thinking, delusions, and hallucinations, and accompanied in varying degrees by other emotional, behavioral, or intellectual disturbances. Schizophrenia is associated with dopamine imbalances in the brain and may have an underlying genetic cause.

hell i hope i dont got that. Although i do see a lot of things that arnt really there. Like ill see a person walking out of the corner of my eye and ill look over but no one will be there. It happens from time to time but its never really bothered me. at first it did but ive accepted that it happens and i just hope im not going crazy

81911SC
07-30-2009, 09:16 PM
The make places for people like that.

Revmaynard
07-30-2009, 09:16 PM
that to DQ he might have insight into this!

LOLWUT?

90_ACCORD
07-30-2009, 09:17 PM
The make places for people like that.

i dont want to go to those places :no:

lanning
07-30-2009, 09:31 PM
maybe you need to talk to bruce willis
http://www.webdelsol.com/SolPix/sense.jpg

ep9716
07-30-2009, 09:34 PM
^^^HAHAHA

90_ACCORD
07-30-2009, 09:34 PM
maybe you need to talk to bruce willis
http://www.webdelsol.com/SolPix/sense.jpg

haha

You_Wish
07-30-2009, 09:48 PM
lmao......

choiiiiiiiii
07-30-2009, 09:51 PM
http://www.otherkidspacklunch.com/WindowsLiveWriter/ring%20girl%20tv.jpg

:thinking:

here she comes

90_ACCORD
07-30-2009, 09:53 PM
http://www.otherkidspacklunch.com/WindowsLiveWriter/ring%20girl%20tv.jpg

:thinking:

here she comes

oh hell dont even joke like that. i would straight up lose it if i saw her coming through my tv. just for tonight im taking the tv out of my room

Catnip
07-30-2009, 09:58 PM
oh hell dont even joke like that. i would straight up lose it if i saw her coming through my tv. just for tonight im taking the tv out of my room

You have a weak mind. No wonder stupid shit "happens" to you.

90_ACCORD
07-30-2009, 10:00 PM
You have a weak mind. No wonder stupid shit "happens" to you.

ok well i was actually joking about that but thanks for your input anyways

ScrapMetalDSM
07-30-2009, 10:06 PM
Dude that is wierd. But at least your brain doesnt make you make movements you dont want to do! I have Tourettes. And its exhausting day in and day out constantly having the urge to jerk/move/stretch/sniff/clear my throat/ the list goes on and on, every waking minute of every day. I'm not a walking tic, but I have my moments. Once that urge comes, there's no stopping it. So though you may hear things or see things every now and then, at least people dont look at you like you are complete and utter wierdo/cocaine addict!

90_ACCORD
07-30-2009, 10:08 PM
Dude that is wierd. But at least your brain doesnt make you make movements you dont want to do! I have Tourettes. And its exhausting day in and day out constantly having the urge to jerk/move/stretch/sniff/clear my throat/ the list goes on and on, every waking minute of every day. I'm not a walking tic, but I have my moments. Once that urge comes, there's no stopping it. So though you may hear things or see things every now and then, at least people dont look at you like you are complete and utter wierdo/cocaine addict!

damn man sorry you gotta go through that. i bet that is though and it sucks with how people are now and days that they will stair and probably say shit about it when they definitly dont need to

ScrapMetalDSM
07-30-2009, 10:11 PM
I've grown accustomed to it sadly. people that I'm around on a regular basis, I educate them, and they are completely fine with it once they know. its the people in gas stations, grocery stores etc that stare. I even had a cop ask me what drugs I was on back when my TS was at its worst... I couldnt even go out in public, and living in a fraternity house at the time - with people always coming in and out, and parties.... yeah... not so good times. But all in all I live a happy life, good friends, and a great girlfriend. I dont let it get me down anymore

choiiiiiiiii
07-30-2009, 10:14 PM

that's what your shotgun is for...:goodjob:

or possibly some duct tape..i mean after all, it can withstand a chemical attack so why not her?? :D

90_ACCORD
07-30-2009, 10:15 PM
I've grown accustomed to it sadly. people that I'm around on a regular basis, I educate them, and they are completely fine with it once they know. its the people in gas stations, grocery stores etc that stare. I even had a cop ask me what drugs I was on back when my TS was at its worst... I couldnt even go out in public, and living in a fraternity house at the time - with people always coming in and out, and parties.... yeah... not so good times.

yeah it sucks people gotta be that way. theres just no way to get them to understand what you go through. if they did i doubt they would still stair

90_ACCORD
07-30-2009, 10:16 PM
that's what your shotgun is for...:goodjob:

or possibly some duct tape..i mean after all, it can withstand a chemical attack so why not her?? :D

:thinking: ok?

Tech_Queen
07-30-2009, 10:19 PM
That is freaky as hell. I probably would have wrecked trying to figure where the hell it was coming from if I heard some shit like that.

90_ACCORD
07-30-2009, 10:21 PM
That is freaky as hell. I probably would have wrecked trying to figure where the hell it was coming from if I heard some shit like that.

haha im surprised it didnt especially with how hard it was raining and me not being able to see whats in front of me