PDA

View Full Version : Insane situation I was in last night.

Maniacc
07-30-2009, 11:06 AM
Yesterday night after I left work I'm turing out of my work place. Same shit just another day I thought. I'm on my way home, and the next thing I know -I'm by the side of the road pulling some dude out of the twisted hunk of steel that used to be his car. Once I made sure he was gonna live - my first thought was to take a picture so that you dorks could live vicariously through my incredible acts of heroism.

I even had my cell phone out and everything when officer Did-I-Miss-Anything showed up and started asking me questions about what happened. I tried to explain the law of 'pics or GTFO' to him, but he only seemed interested in details about the eggplant who's life I had just saved.

I learned my lesson. Take pics first. Then do The Lord's work.

Maniacc
07-30-2009, 11:10 AM
Assholes.

No one cares that I played God last night?! :( I sad.

Buttons
07-30-2009, 11:10 AM
pics or gtfo?

Maniacc
07-30-2009, 11:12 AM
pics or gtfo?
Thank Dekalb County that I don't have any pictures right now. :(

Maniacc
07-30-2009, 11:15 AM
Do people not post in my threads anymore because they're scared that they might get flamed? Haha, my threads were legendary back in the days.

... don't worry, guys. I don't bite.

The Ninja
07-30-2009, 11:16 AM
The fact is you played "god" and failed. lol @ you.

Maniacc
07-30-2009, 11:18 AM
The fact is you played "god" and failed. lol @ you.
Haha, easy man. This is a serious thread.

I really feel good about myself. I mean, getting a chance to save someone's life? The accident was pretty bad. Looked like he broke his jaw, had a cut on his head and blood down the front of his shirt too. He had no idea what happened. I think he fell asleep and hit a Blazer that was broken down on the side of the road. I wasn't gonna move him, but he lowered the seat and started squirming around.

I told him to stay still, but he didn't really know what was going on, and kept squirming around so I ended up getting in the car and helping him out (the front doors had pretty much become one with the engine block)... fucker will probably sue my ass now.

The Ninja
07-30-2009, 11:34 AM
Yea, I had to get that in though. Did you get blood on you? Have you been tested?? These are the questions you should be asking yourself.

PURP
07-30-2009, 11:38 AM
That's awesome and fail. Awesome you helped a poor gimp from the wreckage and fail you didn't get pics.

All in all- :goodjob:

BKgen®
07-30-2009, 11:49 AM
*cockslap*

Kevykev
07-30-2009, 11:53 AM
Why'd you call that person an Eggplant?

What if he sues your ass for pulling him out (after he finds out he's paralyzed of course).

So did you get pics you HERO you?

tron
07-30-2009, 11:58 AM
thts the fucked up thing about this country.....you can have good intentions and still get fucked cause the person you went out of your way to help is a complete dumbass.

Maniacc
07-30-2009, 12:20 PM
Yea, I had to get that in though. Did you get blood on you? Have you been tested?? These are the questions you should be asking yourself.
I didn't even think about that, but I did get some of his blood on my hands. But after I pulled him out I wiped them off on his shirt. He was still out of it, so I don't think he even noticed.

Maniacc
07-30-2009, 12:25 PM

What if he sues your ass for pulling him out (after he finds out he's paralyzed of course).

Haha, you've never heard of that term used to describe a black person? :D

Oh and he wasn't in a serious position, but it was kinda bad. Doubt he'll sue. I did manage to take twenty dollars out of his wallet though. He wont miss it.

DJ Maestro
07-30-2009, 12:26 PM

The Good Samaritan Law would cover him in case of lawsuit. :goodjob:

ilovemyhonda.
07-30-2009, 12:26 PM
I didn't know you could be nice....

Maniacc
07-30-2009, 12:27 PM
thts the fucked up thing about this country.....you can have good intentions and still get fucked cause the person you went out of your way to help is a complete dumbass.
I know, man. It sucks sometimes.

I was just glad that the officer didn't ask for any real 'personal' questions about me. I just showed him an ID and gave my name and all. There were a few eye-witnesses, but it was late so there weren't too many people out.

Hope the dude is doing good though.

Maniacc
07-30-2009, 12:27 PM
The Good Samaritan Law would cover him in case of lawsuit. :goodjob:
Cool.

I'd hate for him to sue me after I helped him get out of a terrible situation.

ep9716
07-30-2009, 12:28 PM

Oh and he wasn't in a serious position, but it was kinda bad. Doubt he'll sue. I did manage to take twenty dollars out of his wallet though. He wont miss it.

You still haven't changed HAHAHAH

Maniacc
07-30-2009, 12:28 PM
I didn't know you could be nice....
I mean, I like masturbating to scat, killing turtles, dis-believe in God 'n shit but that doesn't make me an evil person.

Maniacc
07-30-2009, 12:32 PM
Thanks guys for posting up.

It was an experience that I will never forget. The whole thing lasted only a few mins but felt like hours. I'm lucky that I didn't get 'in trouble' and get taken in for being an illegal fucktard but when you're in a position like that you can't help but to do your best to save a life.

If I see an opening to help someone I'll do it. No matter what race, gender, age or whatever.

DJ Maestro
07-30-2009, 12:34 PM
Thanks guys for posting up.

It was an experience that I will never forget. The whole thing lasted only a few mins but felt like hours. I'm lucky that I didn't get 'in trouble' and get taken in for being an illegal fucktard but when you're in a position like that you can't help but to do your best to save a life.

If I see an opening to help someone I'll do it. No matter what race, gender, age or whatever they are.

Even deformed non-miracles? :thinking:

Maniacc
07-30-2009, 12:37 PM
Even deformed non-miracles? :thinking:
Haha, yes. If I see that it's in danger I would try to save it.

I'm an asshole but I'm also human and have feelings. Some people might think that the way to express myself might be a little harsh but I'm a straight forward dude. I don't like sugar-coating stuff.

ilovemyhonda.
07-30-2009, 12:38 PM
I mean, I like masturbating to scat, killing turtles, dis-believe in God 'n shit but that doesn't make me an evil person.

I never thought your were an evil person, and it is great that you helped someone who really needed help.

DJ Maestro
07-30-2009, 12:39 PM
I never thought your were an evil person, and it is great that you helped someone who really needed help.

Back in the kitchen woman!!! :rant:

Maniacc
07-30-2009, 12:42 PM
Posting this is really going to tarnish my e-Cred. Now I'm not so evil and scary, but a soft and lonely queer. :(

Ugh. Porque!!!!!!

ilovemyhonda.
07-30-2009, 12:43 PM
Back in the kitchen woman!!! :rant:

No thread jacking, the OP is having a mushy moment.

Maniacc
07-30-2009, 12:46 PM
No thread jacking, the OP is having a mushy moment.
Mushy moment? Quiet before I start warming up my fingers and unleash fire straight outta hell and give you a few 3rd degree burns on your face.

Wait! Maybe then you'll actually be attractive. Uhh, yea nevamind.

ilovemyhonda.
07-30-2009, 12:52 PM
Mushy moment? Quiet before I start warming up my fingers and unleash fire straight outta hell and give you a few 3rd degree burns on your face.

Wait! Maybe then you'll actually be attractive. Uhh, yea nevamind.

There is the Maniac we all know.
Thanks but your opinion doesn't matter. :(

Maniacc
07-30-2009, 12:54 PM
There is the Maniac we all know.
Thanks but your opinion doesn't matter. :(
Yeah, yeah, yeah. Thanks for posting in my thread.

You're dismissed.

Catnip
07-30-2009, 12:55 PM
I can't believe it's only 2 fucking o'clock.

ilovemyhonda.
07-30-2009, 12:55 PM
Yeah, yeah, yeah. Thanks for posting in my thread.

You're dismissed.

No homework?

Maniacc
07-30-2009, 12:59 PM
I can't believe it's only 2 fucking o'clock.
Yea I've been up since 8:30. Being productive 'n shit. What have you been doing?

Maniacc
07-30-2009, 12:59 PM
No homework?
Man, fuckoff.

Stop trying to get me to pay attention to you. It's pathetic.

Catnip
07-30-2009, 01:01 PM
Yea I've been up since 8:30. Being productive 'n shit. What have you been doing?

I didn't go to sleep last night.

But I've been to class, bathed the dog, ate, etc.
Anything with you, besides saving people and shit?

Maniacc
07-30-2009, 01:11 PM
I didn't go to sleep last night.

But I've been to class, bathed the dog, ate, etc.
Anything with you, besides saving people and shit?
Sounds like you have a pretty fucking boring life.

blackshine007
07-30-2009, 01:28 PM
Somewhere in someone's church the holy water is boiling :ninja:

TheProfiteer
07-30-2009, 02:16 PM

Alex are you serious, thats even wrong in my book, and im straight scum.

damn.

yojimbo
07-30-2009, 02:23 PM
i don't believe any of this...
it's obvious that maniac killed some poor soul and is trying to cover it up with this story

shoot... i once saved a woman's life. she was getting raped inside of a car wreck.

i forgot to take pics, so i'll gtfo now.

choiiiiiiiii
07-30-2009, 10:11 PM
helping others is good and all, but make sure you take the precautions to ensure that you are safe WHILE helping others....i learned this not too long ago/

i was traveling up I-29 north in virgina, close to danville. i-29 has two lanes on both sides of traffic with a grass median...keep that in mind.
i'm going and i notice a vehicle on the opposite side of traffic and think it's a cop, because it's somewhat in the median and so i figure it's a state trooper trying to pull into the median to start clocking people..i slow down and as i pass it, i notice is a silver durango facing the direction i was going....sitting inbetween the median and the left lane of oncoming traffic...i see the front window is smashed and figure that he flipped, so i immediately brake and pull into the median.

i run to the suv and while i am doing so, i dial 911 and try to explain to the operator where i am at, but having a very hard time doing so because i have no idea where i am except being on 29 south heading towards danville..as other people who stoped and i try to figure out who the driver is and who's hurt, because the driver was nowhere to be found.. i hear one of the guys yell "WATCH OUT!" without even thinking i jump away from the car, which is not a arms length away from me...and as i do i hear brakes screech and see a saturn ram into the suv...all while i'm on the phone with the operator. i then give the phone to one of the guys who were on the scene helping to try to tell the operator where we're at.

one of the guys are thrown backwards and another girl gets a small scratch on her leg..while the suv is thrown into the median... i then move my car close to the left lane and start highbeaming the mess outta oncoming traffic to get them to slow down...

luckily noone sustained serious injury, and the driver appeared when the cops came out of thin air it seemed like...some guy who smelled of alcohol...

i wanted to drop kick that girl who was driving the saturn..she almost killed three people including me when she rammed into the suv...i mean, how the hell do you not see an a car in your lane, with enough time to switch lanes..i mean my car was in the median with lights on with a big pickup on the other side stopped...

cliffs: chick rams into a flipped suv where 3 people, myself included were trying to figure out what happened with the driver of the flipped suv

Catnip
07-31-2009, 10:41 AM
cliffs: chick rams into a flipped suv where 3 people, myself included were trying to figure out what happened with the driver of the flipped suv

If you didn't ram the chick, you're gay. IDC if she was dead or not.

redrumracer
08-20-2009, 05:57 PM
join a rescue squad or volunteer fire department and youll get to do that regularly