PDA

View Full Version : DEATH OF DAILY THREADS (DODT)

Sammich
07-30-2009, 09:23 AM
NA NA NA NA

HEY HEY HEY

GOOD BYE

QUIT WITH THE DAILY THREADS U T PAININ TOO MUCH

DISCUSS:ninja:

Terror
07-30-2009, 09:30 AM
T painin? lol

Sammich
07-30-2009, 09:31 AM
FUNK U...LOL

dabuilding
07-30-2009, 09:32 AM
u gonna funk moe?

PURP
07-30-2009, 09:32 AM
shakes head and leaves...

Sammich
07-30-2009, 09:33 AM
u gonna funk moe?

I THINK IMA FUNK HIM UP FOR NOT TRADING ME ONE OF THOSE EPIC HONDA'S HE USE TO OWN:ninja:

dabuilding
07-30-2009, 09:35 AM
I THINK IMA FUNK HIM UP FOR NOT TRADING ME ONE OF THOSE EPIC HONDA'S HE USE TO OWN:ninja:
ur gonna have to fill me in on wich one lol hes like fredo......a DD whore the one he has now has my old b16 in it :goodjob:

Ed
07-30-2009, 09:36 AM
yslbtt: do you actually try to make useless threads?
integrahot: ...
integrahot: I THINK SO
integrahot: LOL
integrahot: JUST TO KEEP IA LIKE...WTF SAMMICH
yslbtt: only thread you made that i actually liked was the rep thread... yslbtt: cause there's a lot of poon in it.
yslbtt: i love poon.
integrahot: I LOVE POON TOO
integrahot: I HEARD U ALSO LIKE THE VIENNA
integrahot: I MEAN
integrahot: IF THATS WHAT UR INTO
integrahot: THATS COOL
integrahot: JUST LET ME KNOW
integrahot: JUS SAYIN
yslbtt: the just sayin' shit was cool like 3 weeks ago.
yslbtt: its old now

Sammich
07-30-2009, 09:37 AM
ur gonna have to fill me in on wich one lol hes like fredo......a DD whore the one he has now has my old b16 in it :goodjob:I DONT KNOW WHAT THAT HOE HAS NOW...BUT I THINK IT WAS THAT OLD FOUR DOOR CIVIC THAT WAS EPICALLY CLEAN AND IN STOCK CONDITION MINUS SPRINGS AND WHEELS...

I COULDA SHOT THAT MAN:lmfao:

dabuilding
07-30-2009, 09:40 AM
^ yea brett (slow mkIII) has that now but he has the baby blue hatch now thats even more epically clean

AnthonyF
07-30-2009, 09:40 AM
According to Einstein's Special Theory of Relativity, it is possible to go slower than light and faster than light, but it is impossible to go the speed of light. Also, there is a particle called tackyon, which is supposed to go faster than light. This means if you fire a tackyon beam, it travels before you fire it.

-Ant.

Sammich
07-30-2009, 09:41 AM
According to Einstein's Special Theory of Relativity, it is possible to go slower than light and faster than light, but it is impossible to go the speed of light. Also, there is a particle called tackyon, which is supposed to go faster than light. This means if you fire a tackyon beam, it travels before you fire it.

-Ant.

AWESOME...ANOTHER RANDOM FACT INSERTED W/ BOYSHORTS KTHXBIE

^ yea brett (slow mkIII) has that now but he has the baby blue hatch now thats even more epically clean *ATTEMPTS TO CRY*

dabuilding
07-30-2009, 09:46 AM
bretts trying to trade that foe doe now cause it lacks serious powa

Sammich
07-30-2009, 09:52 AM
I DONT NEED POWUHZ...I NEED MPG LOL. 18S ON MY TRUCK MURDERS MY MPG...ANOTHER REASON WHY I'M TRYING TO SELL THE WHEELS LOL