PDA

View Full Version : Interesting Drive

blaknoize
07-29-2009, 10:45 PM
So I was driving home today from work. U know, in traffic. Either passing or being passed.

Then there was the common break in traffic. I was closing in on this G6, proceeded to pass and didnt succeed due to traffic. So... later on the ride, I catch back up to this said G6 and once again proceed to pass.
(keep in mind the G is in the fast lane I'm in the middle of 3) We lose a lane on an exit and I proceed to pass.

SHE then gets over in front of me and accelerates enough to pass the car in front of her. I'm like, alright... She then slows, so I change into the passing lane. She breaks HARD as if I cut her off. I continued like it was nobodies business. Then she pulls over into my lane... slowly but surely, creeping over. I did not GIVE and pushed her back into her lane (I suppose, I didnt do anything but continue) she speeds up beside me, looks dead into my window and flips me off.

What happened? :thinking:

J-ROCK
07-29-2009, 10:48 PM
she was a dumb ass driver who deserves to get in a wreck for taking her hands off the wheel!

blaknoize
07-29-2009, 10:49 PM
she was a dumb ass driver who deserves to get in a wreck for taking her hands off the wheel!

She didnt take her hands off the wheel........

Arm&hammer
07-29-2009, 10:55 PM
maybe she got pissed off because you were in her way but who gives a shit.

00CelicaGT
07-29-2009, 11:45 PM
She didnt take her hands off the wheel........

she gave u the middle finger wit both hands still on the wheel:thinking:

JayL
07-29-2009, 11:50 PM

safe... yet not as effective as a middle finger sprouting out of your fist at another person!

J-ROCK
07-30-2009, 03:18 AM

thats exactly what i was thinking! but she also coulda been mad cause she hasnt had any for a while

Kevykev
07-30-2009, 06:25 AM
Did she look you in your eye? like dead in the pupil?

If so, you have 6 days to live.

blaknoize
07-31-2009, 03:08 PM
Yea she looked at me and I saw her ass again on the freeway. Idk what in the world I did wrong by catching her and properly passing her.

all_american_gurl09
07-31-2009, 03:57 PM
thats women for you

§treet_§peed
07-31-2009, 04:07 PM
So I was driving home today from work. U know, in traffic. Either passing or being passed.

Then there was the common break in traffic. I was closing in on this G6, proceeded to pass and didnt succeed due to traffic. So... later on the ride, I catch back up to this said G6 and once again proceed to pass.
(keep in mind the G is in the fast lane I'm in the middle of 3) We lose a lane on an exit and I proceed to pass.

SHE then gets over in front of me and accelerates enough to pass the car in front of her. I'm like, alright... She then slows, so I change into the passing lane. She breaks HARD as if I cut her off. I continued like it was nobodies business. Then she pulls over into my lane... slowly but surely, creeping over. I did not GIVE and pushed her back into her lane (I suppose, I didnt do anything but continue) she speeds up beside me, looks dead into my window and flips me off.

What happened? :thinking:your black

Psycho
07-31-2009, 04:19 PM

What happened? :thinking:
If it was a black G6 with black window tint, then the same bitch did that to us last night in Atlanta. Dan (Whitevomr) scared the shit out of her with an air horn when she went by us.

blaknoize
07-31-2009, 09:44 PM
If it was a black G6 with black window tint, then the same bitch did that to us last night in Atlanta. Dan (Whitevomr) scared the shit out of her with an air horn when she went by us.

No it was a white G6 and it was in Ohio

blaknoize
07-31-2009, 09:46 PM
your black

O RLY NOW

I AINT BLACK, I'M FRENCH