PDA

View Full Version : My Sig

TheGodfather
07-29-2009, 08:34 PM
Should I keep the current one I have?

Or change it to this one?

http://i32.tinypic.com/2e5465h.gif

Thanks to all the reps and positive comments about it so far, so I'll see what you have to say about changing it or not. :goodjob:

PURP
07-29-2009, 08:35 PM
Just use both.. :goodjob:

_Christian_
07-29-2009, 08:35 PM
BOTH

Edit: ninja'd

TheGodfather
07-29-2009, 08:36 PM
You sirs win.

CANCEL POLL/THREAD!

90_ACCORD
07-29-2009, 08:37 PM
definitly keep the current one. it reminds me of what i wish would happen to a lot of girls who i know that think they are badass and can do whatever they want to a guy cuz the guy cant do anything back to them.

TheGodfather
07-29-2009, 08:38 PM
definitly keep the current one. it reminds me of what i wish would happen to a lot of girls who i know that think they are badass and can do whatever they want to a guy cuz the guy cant do anything back to them.

Exactly what I thought when I saw it, why do they think they do whatever they want?

She got served, and I laughed.

stillaneon
07-29-2009, 08:39 PM
Should I keep the current one I have?

Or change it to this one?

http://i32.tinypic.com/2e5465h.gif

Thanks to all the reps and positive comments about it so far, so I'll see what you have to say about changing it or not. :goodjob:

This used to float around, but when the guy kneeled down, Falcon Punch flashed

stillaneon
07-29-2009, 08:40 PM
Nevermind. found it

http://frigginrandom.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/09/falconpunchgif.gif

DunDunSkeert
07-29-2009, 08:40 PM
Lols at both of them. But keep the current one, I hate dumb bitches that think the can use the pussy shield of safety.

90_ACCORD
07-29-2009, 08:42 PM
Exactly what I thought when I saw it, why do they think they do whatever they want?

She got served, and I laughed.

yeah what made it even better was what she said in the actual video. i think it was something like "yeah i can be a bitch" then BAM bitch on the floor:lmfao:

TheGodfather
07-29-2009, 08:44 PM
yeah what made it even better was what she said in the actual video. i think it was something like "yeah i can be a bitch" then BAM bitch on the floor:lmfao:
:lmfao: :lmfao: It was epic shit. I wish that would happen more often.

NewGen33
07-29-2009, 08:45 PM
All the guys on here should have the same sig as godfather lol

90_ACCORD
07-29-2009, 08:46 PM
:lmfao: :lmfao: It was epic shit. I wish that would happen more often.

hell yeah. i wish i was there to shake his hand after he did it. there are so many girls i know i wish i could do that to.

i just know if i did i would still end up being the one in trouble

81911SC
07-29-2009, 08:52 PM
The "new" one is old as fuck.

PURP
07-29-2009, 09:09 PM
link to said video???

90_ACCORD
07-29-2009, 09:16 PM
http://www.nothingtoxic.com/media/1247622027/Guy_Leg_Sweeps_Shit_Talking_Drunk_Bitch

here ya go

The Ninja
07-29-2009, 09:17 PM
So...I change my sig and the fucker server crashes.. wtf?

WTF?
07-29-2009, 09:18 PM
keep both

tmoney11286
07-29-2009, 09:22 PM
keep both, but the "new" one is serious ownage.

speedminded
07-29-2009, 09:33 PM
hell yeah. i wish i was there to shake his hand after he did it. there are so many girls i know i wish i could do that to.

i just know if i did i would still end up being the one in troubleSo if you won't leave a chick alone and she calls you names swatting at her face is acceptable? She then proceeds to throw a beer on you because of it so you're allowed to do whatever you want to her because you can't man up and swallow your pride?

Everyone knows females aren't always reasonable but you'd be a bitch too if you had to deal with dumbasses like you and everyone else in this thread all day long.

90_ACCORD
07-29-2009, 09:36 PM
So if you won't leave a chick alone and she calls you names swatting at her face is acceptable? She then proceeds to throw a beer on you because of it so you're allowed to do whatever you want to her because you can't man up and swallow your pride?

Everyone knows females aren't always reasonable but you'd be a bitch too if you had to deal with dumbasses like you and everyone else in this thread all day long.

if i started it then no its not ok. i mean if they start shit with me and wont leave me alone and throw a beer in my face. than yeah i should be allowed to kick her legs out from under her.

i mean im not gonna straight sucker punch her but i shouldnt have to just take it

The Ninja
07-29-2009, 09:37 PM
So if you won't leave a chick alone and she calls you names swatting at her face is acceptable? She then proceeds to throw a beer on you because of it so you're allowed to do whatever you want to her because you can't man up and swallow your pride?

Everyone knows females aren't always reasonable but you'd be a bitch too if you had to deal with dumbasses like you and everyone else in this thread all day long and you bled once and sometimes twice a month.
Fixed.

90_ACCORD
07-29-2009, 09:38 PM
Fixed.

haha

Buttons
07-29-2009, 09:38 PM

http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i68/Cassiem_412/captainsaveahoe_edited-1.jpg

ps evan made me do it.

speedminded
07-29-2009, 09:52 PM
if i started it then no its not ok. i mean if they start shit with me and wont leave me alone and throw a beer in my face. than yeah i should be allowed to kick her legs out from under her.

i mean im not gonna straight sucker punch her but i shouldnt have to just take itWon't leave you alone? Haven't seen the entire video have you?
http://www.nothingtoxic.com/media/1247622027/Guy_Leg_Sweeps_Shit_Talking_Drunk_Bitch

90_ACCORD
07-29-2009, 09:56 PM
Won't leave you alone? Haven't seen the entire video have you?

i have but i wasnt talking about what happened exactly in the video. just the part where she threw the beer and he kicked her. then someone asked for the video so i put it up

TheGodfather
07-29-2009, 10:01 PM

http://i741.photobucket.com/albums/xx59/PaisleyPrice/uranidiot.jpg

speedminded
07-29-2009, 10:10 PM
i have but i wasnt talking about what happened exactly in the video. just the part where she threw the beer and he kicked her. then someone asked for the video so i put it upShe threw the beer after he swatted at her face. She was walking away the entire time until she stepped up to him after him continuing to talk shit.

TheGodfather
07-29-2009, 10:12 PM
She threw the beer after he swatted at her face. She was walking away the entire time until she stepped up to him after him continuing to talk shit.

The way you are, my grandmother could beat you up from the grave.

Man up one time pussy.

The Ninja
07-29-2009, 10:12 PM
Step up like a man, get knocked down like a man. I don't support hitting/harming women physically, but if she steps up depending on the fact that she's a chick and hoping I wouldn't handle mine, then she's got a surprise coming. (My dad would beat the fuck outta me if he found out though, probably no matter the circumstances, =/)

EDIT: In reference to the video, I don't think I would have let it escalate to swatting at her face and all that shit. I definitely would have humiliated her drunk ass for fucking with me though.

speedminded
07-29-2009, 10:33 PM
http://i741.photobucket.com/albums/xx59/PaisleyPrice/uranidiot.jpgReally? I think I already proved which one of us is the idiot. If you look at the reason you deleted all your posts in your infamous thread you even stated "Idiot" yourself.

Anyone that agree's with either of these videos:
a) Are gay.
b) Can't get a girl.
c) Can't get a girl that looks female.
d) Has a 5" penis.

TheGodfather
07-29-2009, 10:36 PM
Really? I think I already proved which one of us is the idiot. If you look at the reason you deleted all your posts in your infamous thread you even stated "Idiot" yourself.

Anyone that agree's with either of these videos:
a) Are gay.
b) Can't get a girl.
c) Can't get a girl that looks female.
d) Has a 5" penis.

Nope not gay, hav a gf who is quite good looking. So that cancels a-c, and d, want me to take a picture with a ruler for you bitch?

If I dressed like you I'd hate myself too Jason.

How is Jerrie and Terry? They still regret not hittin ya with the hanger?

speedminded
07-29-2009, 10:40 PM
Nope not gay, hav a gf who is quite good looking. So that cancels a-c, and d, want me to take a picture with a ruler for you bitch?

If I dressed like you I'd hate myself too Jason.

How is Jerrie and Terry? They still regret not hittin ya with the hanger?Post a pic of you two together.

You have yet to mention the names of my parents, lol! fail.

The Ninja
07-29-2009, 10:43 PM
Post a pic of you two together.

I'm sure he's learned his lesson about posting pics in the WL, :lmfao:

TheGodfather
07-29-2009, 10:48 PM
Post a pic of you two together.

Hahah, ok Mr. Barker, keep telling yourself that.

And I will not be posting a picture of my gf and I in here.

You can go fuck yourself, I don't share my personal life and I'm sure she doesn't want her picture on here.

I have people on here that can vouch for me and her looks, so I don't need you to tell me anything pussy.

Your pedo facial hair must pull bitches, and the fact that you would let a girl own you makes me think you were molested as a young child.

speedminded
07-29-2009, 10:53 PM
Hahah, ok Mr. Barker, keep telling yourself that.

And I will not be posting a picture of my gf and I in here.

You can go fuck yourself, I don't share my personal life and I'm sure she doesn't want her picture on here.

I have people on here that can vouch for me and her looks, so I don't need you to tell me anything pussy.

Your pedo facial hair must pull bitches, and the fact that you would let a girl own you makes me think you were molested as a young child.Congratulations, you know my last name...which happens to be on the last several hundred pictures I've posted on the internet. :goodjob:

You're embarassed by her and yourself if you won't post a pic. Out of state, no name, no worries lol!

Actually it's the exact opposite, those that are abused and molested are the ones that treat people like you do...especially of the opposite sex.

TheGodfather
07-29-2009, 11:02 PM
Congratulations, you know my last name...which happens to be on the last several hundred pictures I've posted on the internet. :goodjob:

You're embarassed by her and yourself if you won't post a pic. Out of state, no name, no worries lol!

Actually it's the exact opposite, those that are abused and molested are the ones that treat people like you do...especially of the opposite sex.

Hahahha, I'm not embarassed at all.

Treat people like me? You don't know me motherfucker, so you don't know how I treat people.

And you had two chances to meet me in person to see how I am, but you're a pussy so it didn't happen.

How is it having a vagina and a penis?

TheGodfather
07-29-2009, 11:07 PM
Thanks mod for editing the thread.

Idiot.

hondachik
07-29-2009, 11:07 PM
Go fuck yourself.

But both.

BTW Bryan, I love your sig. :lmfao:

TheProfiteer
07-30-2009, 03:58 PM
I say leave the old cause its real, and forget the black and white one, cause its FAKE.