PDA

View Full Version : Paul and I need help: Automotive parts companies with a large online presence?

Tracy
07-29-2009, 05:24 PM
I am looking for some input on large automotive parts companies who have a large online presence (helping Paul with some research). This could be anything from a popular Youtube channel, to a Twitter and FB fan page. I am really looking for companies who do lots of social networking in general. I am not so much looking for small companies like ours. I want big corporate companies or ones that have a large online following. I am not looking for things like autoblog. I am looking for companies who run their own pages.

SOOOOO. If you know 'em, post em up please.

Thanks!

Julio
07-29-2009, 05:59 PM
http://rankings.big-boards.com/

Tracy
07-29-2009, 06:10 PM
Thanks, but not quite what I was looking for. Looking for companies with a twitter, facebook, youtube page, etc.

Julio
07-29-2009, 06:16 PM
You could check with one of those.

Sorry, I hardly get on those homo "look at me" sites.

I tried sugar plum

Tracy
07-29-2009, 06:36 PM
You could check with one of those.

Sorry, I hardly get on those homo "look at me" sites.

I tried sugar plumI know boog. I appreciate it :idb:

JITB
07-29-2009, 07:24 PM
kidd racing

Vteckidd
07-29-2009, 07:46 PM
kidd racing
haha im big on the boards but im not corporate. Something tells me Tracy wouldnt be interested in me anyway :)

Tracy check out Skunk2, they have their own blog on Facebook.

Titan Motorsport im sure, but they are a shop that sells parts.

Are you looking for shops that SELL or parts companies that SELL?

BanginJimmy
07-29-2009, 09:10 PM
suicidedoors.com

not motor related, but I believe thats what you are looking for

Tracy
07-29-2009, 10:07 PM
I got it covered. This is making it more complicated than it needs to be explaining it :) Thanks for the help though. It's already done and turned in. :smooches: