PDA

View Full Version : The birth of a child into a loving family.... POLL!!!

Killer
07-29-2009, 01:19 PM
Let me ask ya'll this, as many of you know i recently found out i was going to be a father.. and well, yes.. i'm scared and worried BUT i've also never been more happy or excited about anything in my life..

I've got a great family and so does my gf...

No, we were not planning on having a baby at this point in our lives BUT there is also no way i could consider a gift like this an accident..

what do ya'll think??? considering i'm in a loving and healthy relationship, we both have full time jobs, we're not meth heads or alchies, and the baby is gonna have a great loving family...

is it an accident??

TheProfiteer
07-29-2009, 01:22 PM
you know you are just gonna end up panicing and throwing the baby out the window on the way home from the hospital.

"You aint getting child supported, best have that shit aborted"

PURP
07-29-2009, 01:23 PM
anything like the gift of life, is never an accident. My wife and I have a wonderful 3 year old that was a "SURPRISE"

I cherish every moment with my lil man and I wouldn't change a thing from the past. Congrats on becoming a soon to be father.

koi
07-29-2009, 01:27 PM
I voted accident. For the simple reason it wasn't planned.

I was a accident for my parents and they now have been married for 30 years because of me. So being a accident isn't a bad word. It just means it wasn't planned.

Killer
07-29-2009, 01:27 PM
anything like the gift of life, is never an accident. My wife and I have a wonderful 3 year old that was a "SURPRISE"

I cherish every moment with my lil man and I wouldn't change a thing from the past. Congrats on becoming a soon to be father.

EXACTLY!! i don't understand some people man...

Crazy Asian
07-29-2009, 01:28 PM
having a child is never an accident to me that is.

ilovemyhonda.
07-29-2009, 01:29 PM
A child is a gift from GOD, never a mistake or an accident, you and your g/f will do just fine. CONGRATS!

Killer
07-29-2009, 01:31 PM

I was a accident for my parents and they now have been married for 30 years because of me. So being a accident isn't a bad word. It just means it wasn't planned.

i don't think so... i've never viewed accident as a good thing...

TheProfiteer
07-29-2009, 01:32 PM
having a child is never an accident to me that is.

i dont know what the fuck you are talking about, im pretty sure no one ever wanted to have you.

Its like getting T-Boned, no one ever wants it, but shit happens.

DriVaH
07-29-2009, 01:32 PM
i would say no. you stated that you have a strong relationship. you may not have been planning to have a child, but you have already built a foundation for it to happen.... congrats once again.:goodjob:

Crazy Asian
07-29-2009, 01:34 PM
i dont know what the fuck you are talking about, im pretty sure no one ever wanted to have you.

Its like getting T-Boned, no one ever wants it, but shit happens.

yeah...about that, i never was born, so I have no idea what you are talking about.

Killer
07-29-2009, 01:34 PM
^^ thanks!

stillaneon
07-29-2009, 01:35 PM
I agree with Kevin.

I just had mine 6 weeks ago, and while I didn't think I was ready, I would trade the feeling I get everytime my son looks at me....

Kyle, you guys are gonna be just fine!

ilovemyhonda.
07-29-2009, 01:37 PM
I agree with Kevin.

I just had mine 6 weeks ago, and while I didn't think I was ready, I would trade the feeling I get everytime my son looks at me....

Kyle, you guys are gonna be just fine!

Congrats!

koi
07-29-2009, 01:40 PM
i don't think so... i've never viewed accident as a good thing...

I see where you are coming from. Hell, If i could change my vote I would. My wife is 8 weeks herself. But we had been planning/trying for 3 years to have kids. So it was kind of a surprise/accident when it happened. We had already given up on kids. But I wouldn't trade that surprise for anything in the world.

Killer
07-29-2009, 01:43 PM
I see where you are coming from. Hell, If i could change my vote I would. My wife is 8 weeks herself. But we had been planning/trying for 3 years to have kids. So it was kind of a surprise/accident when it happened. We had already given up on kids. But I wouldn't trade that surprise for anything in the world.

congrats man...

Maniacc
07-29-2009, 01:43 PM
There's a difference between someone purposely having sex to create a baby and for a couple to one day find out that they are expecting a baby. Do some of you fucks know the definition of 'accident?' A baby is not a gift from God. It's just another phenomenon that occurs in life. Animals have babys all the time.

Do they thank God afterwards? So stop with that bullshit and face reality for what it is.

Killer. You said that you were shocked when you first posted your personal shit online. Right? You had no idea and I'm sure your girlfriend didn't either. She didn't get her period, possibly had herself checked and found out she was pregnant. Combine all that and you'll come up with an 'accident.' Does that mean that you regret it or that you don't want it? No. It just means that now you two have to figure out a way to provide and give everything you possibly can to it and make it a happy motherfucker.

Oh, and congrats.

PURP
07-29-2009, 01:46 PM
God Bless you Alex...

Oh, and to be honest. Their's no such thing as an accident. EVERYTHING considered an accident, could have been prevented one way or another.

Killer
07-29-2009, 01:47 PM
There's a difference between someone purposely having sex to create a baby and for a couple to one day find out that they are expecting a baby. Do some of you fucks know the definition of 'accident?' A baby is not a gift from God. It's just another phenomenon that occurs in life. Animals have babys all the time.

Do they thank God afterwards? So stop with that bullshit and face reality for what it is.

Killer. You said that you were shocked when you first posted your personal shit online. Right? You had no idea and I'm sure your girlfriend didn't either. She didn't get her period, possibly had herself checked and found out she was pregnant. Combine all that and you'll come up with an 'accident.' Does that mean that you regret it or that you don't want it? No. It just means that now you two have to figure out a way to provide and give everything you possibly can to it and make it a happy motherfucker.

Oh, and congrats.

thanks, douchenozzle.

TheProfiteer
07-29-2009, 01:48 PM
man seriously, why the fuck would you bring this shit into the whorelounge?

Take it lifestyle

and you call your self a fucking MOD, cant even post in the right section.

koi
07-29-2009, 01:50 PM
Thanks man, I'm not sure if it changes later. But nothing is cooler then excepting to be a father. I wake up every day with a smile on my face because of it.

Killer
07-29-2009, 01:51 PM
anything goes.. that's why..

stillaneon
07-29-2009, 01:51 PM
I would rather read this in the whoreslounge over half the other shit in here.

TheProfiteer
07-29-2009, 01:52 PM
man, I like maniacs response.

the rest of you god fearing fucks need to get your head out from under your ass.

as far as I am concerned all you fuckarinos are fucking accidents, no go get that shit corrected. I hear 9mm do the job just right, and are dirt cheap, you are only gonna need one bullet.

TheProfiteer
07-29-2009, 01:54 PM
I would rather read this in the whoreslounge over half the other shit in here.

man you "modz" are just sticking together.

fucking if it wasnt for the retarded notion that baby is some fucking miracle, we wouldnt have a planet overpopulated to 6 billion plus.

stillaneon
07-29-2009, 01:56 PM
man you "modz" are just sticking together.

fucking if it wasnt for the retarded notion that baby is some fucking miracle, we wouldnt have a planet overpopulated to 6 billion plus.

Has nothing to do with Mod status. It has to do with Parental Status. And there is nothing God fearing about me.

It's just that you uneducated fucks like sticking together. unfortunately, no one has come in to defend you yet

Maniacc
07-29-2009, 01:59 PM
I don't see what's the big deal with the word 'accident.' Kids are born randomly. It cannot be foreseen. You cannot bust inside your girl and automatically say; omg, becky, you are now pregnant. Because shit just doesn't work that way. Different variables play a strong part with this whole process.

A good example of an accident is having a dog run infront of my car at 4am with no one else on the road and me breaking it's skull with my front right tire. That's an accident. Having a baby is an accident. Period.

TheProfiteer
07-29-2009, 02:00 PM
Has nothing to do with Mod status. It has to do with Parental Status. And there is nothing God fearing about me.

It's just that you uneducated fucks like sticking together. unfortunately, no one has come in to defend you yet

I dont need a defense, and thats a bit brash of you calling me uneducated, but shit I guess maybe I am.

All I want to contribute to this is the notion that, Killer was straight pounding it, and forgot to pull the fuck out.

that is an accident

Maniacc
07-29-2009, 02:03 PM

How have his posts shown that he's an uneducated fuck?

Because he's not sugar-coating his posts? Man, get the fuck outta here dude. You're no one to be calling anyone 'uneducated.'

stillaneon
07-29-2009, 02:05 PM
How have his posts shown that he's an uneducated fuck?

Because he's not sugar-coating his posts? Man, get the fuck outta here dude. You're no one to be calling anyone 'uneducated.'

Until you have the experience to be "educated", then you are just that. "uneducated"

TheProfiteer
07-29-2009, 02:06 PM
There is a reason why sex feels so fucking good, cause if it didnt, there would be no fucking babies.

Imagine if procreation involved males having to cut off thier right leg and then pouring the blood down a vaginal cavity. Then yeah, I would agree that there is no such thing as an accidental pregnancy.

Maniacc
07-29-2009, 02:07 PM
Until you have the experience to be "educated", then you are just that. "uneducated"
Dude, you try way too hard sometimes to sound smart.

stillaneon
07-29-2009, 02:09 PM
There is a reason why sex feels so fucking good, cause if it didnt, there would be no fucking babies.

Imagine if procreation involved males having to cut off thier right leg and then pouring the blood down a vaginal cavity. Then yeah, I would agree that there is no such thing as an accidental pregnancy.

Explain either way how it's an accident. If you know how to have sex, then you know the possible consequences.

TheProfiteer
07-29-2009, 02:15 PM
Explain either way how it's an accident. If you know how to have sex, then you know the possible consequences.

seriously bro? Honestly?

oh fuck, just stick to creationism man, and you will be a-ok.

may god be with you, you super smart educated person you.

stillaneon
07-29-2009, 02:23 PM
seriously bro? Honestly?

oh fuck, just stick to creationism man, and you will be a-ok.

may god be with you, you super smart educated person you.

So your defense is to pin me as a creationist?

Come on man, come up with something better than that. I previously posted, I am an Atheist, hence rules out my ability to believe that "God" put us here.

If this is the best you can do, then I will stand by my previous assumption that you are in fact "uneducated".

DieselNuts
07-29-2009, 02:25 PM

took the words right out of my mouth :goodjob:

TheProfiteer
07-29-2009, 02:27 PM
So your defense is to pin me as a creationist?

Come on man, come up with something better than that. I previously posted, I am an Atheist, hence rules out my ability to believe that "God" put us here.

If this is the best you can do, then I will stand by my previous assumption that you are in fact "uneducated".

again bro, I have no need to defend anything.

seriously man best wishes to you.

toxxxic
07-29-2009, 02:30 PM
no. it's just not an "on purpose"

its a "SURPRISE!"

Shawna
07-29-2009, 03:35 PM
OMG Congrats........

Killer I think its a wonderful thing and I think you will make a great father. Everything happens for a reason and obviously someone thinks you can handle this.

Z0_o6
07-29-2009, 04:08 PM
Congrats Killer. I voted no for the reason that if you don't view your child as an accident then he/she isn't. Simple as that.

On another note, I love the hypocrisy of some people! They want to cry about christians "shoving religion down everybody's throat" but they constantly try to correct everyone into believing what they believe, or don't or whatever. It's a hoot.

stillaneon
07-29-2009, 04:24 PM
Congrats Killer. I voted no for the reason that if you don't view your child as an accident then he/she isn't. Simple as that.

On another note, I love the hypocrisy of some people! They want to cry about christians "shoving religion down everybody's throat" but they constantly try to correct everyone into believing what they believe, or don't or whatever. It's a hoot.

Was that last part directed towards me?

Z0_o6
07-29-2009, 04:33 PM
Was that last part directed towards me?

not so much directed at anyone honestly. i'm just stating that i find humor in it. everybody wants to holler that they have other people's beliefs pushed onto them, but then want to turn around and do the same thing by denouncing everything that someone else believes just because they don't. It's ridiculous when you think about it.

90_ACCORD
07-29-2009, 07:59 PM
i dont think its an accident until you see how the kid turns out haha

J-ROCK
07-29-2009, 07:59 PM
i believe everything happens for a reason and this child will most likely help you become a better man in life! thats just my opinion

_Christian_
07-29-2009, 08:31 PM
I know how to drive a car, I know the possible consequences, therefor I can't have an accident? :thinking:

I can't believe I actually have to post the definition!!

ac·ci·dent (n.)
An unforeseen incident

we were not planning on having a baby at this point in our lives

...Sounds like an accident to me!

Accidents are not always bad, I'm sure the majority of people can agree as they were "accidents" themselves. Congrats Killer, best of luck!

Maniacc
07-29-2009, 10:13 PM
not so much directed at anyone honestly. i'm just stating that i find humor in it. everybody wants to holler that they have other people's beliefs pushed onto them, but then want to turn around and do the same thing by denouncing everything that someone else believes just because they don't. It's ridiculous when you think about it.
Show me the humor in any post that has been posted in here.

Please.

redgst97
07-29-2009, 10:54 PM
Were the measures for birth control? The pill, condoms, etc?

If you had unprotected sex, then its not an accident IMO....
If the condom broke, then I could "consider" it an accident.

hondachik
07-29-2009, 11:03 PM
I agree with Tiff & Got Purp. Trust me, I'm sure more babies in the world are "not planned" vs being "planned." Hell majority of our asses wouldn't be on this damn forum if we were planned. As always the parents have a choice to abort, and I believe once you decide not to go that way, you've accepted that the child is going to be in your life. Hell I'm due in 3 weeks and he wasn't "planned" but I had the option to abort. I almost did, but once I saw the ultrasound and he was moving around, I couldn't do it. I couldn't find it in my heart. I couldn't be selfish and take a life, when it was our fault that we got pregnant in the first place. I couldn't fault an innocent life when it could have been prevented. And babies are a gift from God, so I accepted it, and I'm glad I did. The father and I are now closer than ever and it just brings out a side in a man you never thought he would have. So trust, its no accident. EVERYTHING happens for a reason.

StreetHazard
07-29-2009, 11:52 PM
shockingly if you blow a greasy load inside a womans vagina there is a strong possibility she will become pregnant.

childbirth is as much a miracle or (something that is meant to be) as eating food and having a turd fall out of your ass. Show me a child that can keep there trap shut in a movie theater and THAT my friends would be a fucking miracle.

BKgen®
07-30-2009, 12:00 AM
not an accident

"I LOVE YOU MAN"

"you're still not gettin' my bud light"

Kevykev
07-30-2009, 06:24 AM
Congratulations, wish you the best. Not an Accident.

4dmin
07-30-2009, 08:29 AM
Babies are not meant to be planned. PERIOD

I know so many people who plan on having a baby and never have when. When they give up and say fuck it, we are just gonna fuck all the time, they have a baby.

Babies are not meant to be planned.

Im happy your excited. Thats the best you can do. Its work, but its well worth it.

all_american_gurl09
07-30-2009, 09:09 AM
congrats man

Sammich
07-30-2009, 10:02 AM

I LIKE THIS THOUGHT...REPS IF I CAN

I AGREE W/ THAT POST:goodjob:

DJ Maestro
07-30-2009, 10:28 AM
I would never consider a child an accident. Like Purp said, it may be a surprise, but certainly not an accident.

Kyle, I must say I envy you some. You will soon have a new life entering the world. The product of you and your girl. That is truely wondorous. I am looking forward to the day that I too can tell the world that I'll be a daddy. I hope you cherish every second of it. :goodjob:

Sammich
07-30-2009, 10:30 AM
I would never consider a child an accident. Like Purp said, it may be a surprise, but certainly not an accident.

Kyle, I must say I envy you some. You will soon have a new life entering the world. The product of you and your girl. That is truely wondorous. I am looking forward to the day that I too can tell the world that I'll be a daddy. I hope you cherish every second of it. :goodjob:X2

Sammich
07-30-2009, 10:38 AM
WAAAAAAAAAAAY OUTA LINE...THOSE ARE UNFORTUNATE SITUATIONS, JUST LIKE HAVING A CHILD WITH DOWN SYNDROME OR SOME OTHER KIND OF DEFIENCY. AT ANOTHER TIME, YEA I WOULD LOL AT THAT, BUT IN A SERIOUS SITUATION, THOSE CHILDREN, NOR PARENTS DIDNT EXPECT ANYTHING LIKE THAT. YOU MAYBE ATHEIST/AGNOSTIC OR WHATEVER, BUT CHILL OUT W/ THAT SHIT. ITS STILL HUMAN LIFE WHATEVER WAY YOU LOOK AT IT

Maniacc
07-30-2009, 10:43 AM
WAAAAAAAAAAAY OUTA LINE...THOSE ARE UNFORTUNATE SITUATIONS, JUST LIKE HAVING A CHILD WITH DOWN SYNDROME OR SOME OTHER KIND OF DEFIENCY. AT ANOTHER TIME, YEA I WOULD LOL AT THAT, BUT IN A SERIOUS SITUATION, THOSE CHILDREN, NOR PARENTS DIDNT EXPECT ANYTHING LIKE THAT. YOU MAYBE ATHEIST/AGNOSTIC OR WHATEVER, BUT CHILL OUT W/ THAT SHIT. ITS STILL HUMAN LIFE WHATEVER WAY YOU LOOK AT IT
No. If there WAS a God we wouldn't have to ever lay our eyes on such things. I just wanted to make that clear --the only way I know how.

I can tolerate God-talk for only so long.

Sammich
07-30-2009, 10:46 AM
I'M TALKIN HUMAN LIFE TALK

Maniacc
07-30-2009, 10:47 AM
I'M TALKIN HUMAN LIFE TALK
Human life isn't anything special, dude.

Sammich
07-30-2009, 10:49 AM
WE DIFFER IN THAT DEPT...

Sammich
07-30-2009, 10:50 AM
IF LIFE ISNT SPECIAL, THEN WHY DO YOU, MANIAC, ALEX, EAT?

Maniacc
07-30-2009, 10:53 AM
IF LIFE ISNT SPECIAL, THEN WHY DO YOU, MANIAC, ALEX, EAT?
You're not understanding what I was really referring to. What I meant by human-life - I meant it as all of us -- as a species. I wouldn't stop eating because it's my human nature to eat, survive and reproduce. There is nothing 'special' or magical about my life. I'm nothing when you look at existence through a bigger point of view.

Hulud
07-30-2009, 11:41 AM
I'll never understand the point of putting personal stuff on IA.

But thats just me

DSGB-GTS
07-30-2009, 02:24 PM

+1:goodjob:

BABY J
07-30-2009, 02:35 PM
I agree w/ Alex.

A child DESERVES to be planned - PERIOD. Life is tough enough as it is. No child deserves to be a "woops" - that's how I view it.

TheProfiteer
07-30-2009, 03:55 PM
I agree w/ Alex.

A child DESERVES to be planned - PERIOD. Life is tough enough as it is. No child deserves to be a "woops" - that's how I view it.

Cheers to that.

:cheers:

ShooterMcGavin
07-31-2009, 08:15 AM
not planned = accident......plus anything you do that requires great responsiblity on your part automatically qualifies it for accident status :lmao: :P

ShooterMcGavin
07-31-2009, 08:16 AM
I'll never understand the point of putting personal stuff on IA.

But thats just me
:lmao:

ShooterMcGavin
07-31-2009, 08:24 AM
Human life isn't anything special, dude.
YOU may not be anything special, but that doesn't apply to everyone else ;)

TheProfiteer
07-31-2009, 08:53 AM
YOU may not be anything special, but that doesn't apply to everyone else ;)

well I mean think about, there are almost 6billion people on earth, what makes the birth of another one individual so special?

I dont see what people dont understand existentialism, the extent of relevance and meaning a person is able to achieve is proportional to his/her realm of influence.

Some of you should really read up Nietzsche, it sad how American society has embraced a existential subconscious disposition and mentality, and consciously contradict themselves through ignorance and blind faith.

Killer Congrats on the baby, for your and your significant others sake, and the sake of your babies future, please be 100% sure that you are ready for a baby to enter your life.

Like Baby J said, life is tough enough as it is, no need to bring something into this world just because it just happened.

BABY J
07-31-2009, 09:06 AM
Ask yourself this...

Do you REALLY think that you have enough figured out about this rock that you can be SOLEY responsoble for an entirely new human life? Do you think you have enough figured out about YOURSELF that you are ready for this challenge? OBVIOUSLY you aren't even ready to handle sex safely to prevent an unplanned kid - NOW all of a sudden you "got it" good enough to be a parent?

I'm not knocking you man - I am just saying that you're already irresponsibly becoming a parent. That's something to consider in itself. That doesn't mean that you can't elevate and be the best parent ever --- but I am 100% aware that my mom didn't do herself any favors by having me. It didn't take me long to figure that out - if I was terminated I'd be none the wiser.

People say all the time "I can't make that decision - I can't terminate." To me, that person makes the decision that THEY can live with --- but remember, your kid has to live w/ that decision too.

Good luck man.

BABY J
07-31-2009, 09:10 AM
^^ EDIT ^^

DJ Maestro
07-31-2009, 09:13 AM
Ask yourself this...

Do you REALLY think that you have enough figured out about this rock that you can be SOLEY responsoble for an entirely new human life? Do you think you have enough figured out about YOURSELF that you are ready for this challenge? OBVIOUSLY you aren't even ready to handle sex safely to prevent an unplanned kid - NOW all of a sudden you "got it" good enough to be a parent?

I'm not knocking you man - I am just saying that you're already irresponsibly becoming a parent. That's something to consider in itself. That doesn't mean that you can't elevate and be the best parent ever --- but I am 100% aware that my mom didn't do herself any favors by having me. It didn't take me long to figure that out - if I was terminated I wouldn't be none the wiser.

People say all the time "I can't make that decision - I can't terminate." To me, that person makes the decision that THEY can live with --- but remember, your kid has to live w/ that decision too.

Good luck man.

He'll be fine and will make a great dad. He will learn as he goes. Of course now he is forced to change his life for the betterment of his child, but I am confident he is up to the task. It doesn't help to tell him what he could have done or should have done, instead the best thing now is to wish him the best and give him positive advice to help him along the path he has ultimately set out upon. :2cents: :goodjob:

Tiff-O-Bitties
07-31-2009, 09:24 AM
Let me ask ya'll this, as many of you know i recently found out i was going to be a father.. and well, yes.. i'm scared and worried BUT i've also never been more happy or excited about anything in my life..

I've got a great family and so does my gf...

No, we were not planning on having a baby at this point in our lives BUT there is also no way i could consider a gift like this an accident..

what do ya'll think??? considering i'm in a loving and healthy relationship, we both have full time jobs, we're not meth heads or alchies, and the baby is gonna have a great loving family...

is it an accident??

When I got pregnant, I knew that Maximus would be well taken care of by me and my side of the family... The father has always and will always be a piece of shit... He signed away his rights and disowned his son... We were together for 5 years and he still did that...

Anyway, I have never and will never think of Maximus as an accident or a mistake. He's my life. He's the reason I wake up in the mornings. Yes I struggle every day being a single mom, but he has been the biggest blessing I've ever received.

So, no, I don't at all think it's an accident. Especially when you see the joy he/she brings to your life.

Tiff-O-Bitties
07-31-2009, 09:29 AM
Oh and don't listen to the fuckers on this site... they all told me I'd be a shitty mom and "lost respect" for me... Fuck the haters.. Do your thing Daddy. You will be just fine.

TheProfiteer
07-31-2009, 09:32 AM
Oh and don't listen to the fuckers on this site... they all told me I'd be a shitty mom and "lost respect" for me... Fuck the haters.. Do your thing Daddy. You will be just fine.

no one is hating girl, it would just be a tragedy to bring a child up in a home that breaks.

You may love your child unconditionally, but dont you think it would of been a much better situation where you child would have both mother and father there for guidance when the realities of life begin to hit?

Tiff-O-Bitties
07-31-2009, 09:48 AM
no one is hating girl, it would just be a tragedy to bring a child up in a home that breaks.

You may love your child unconditionally, but dont you think it would of been a much better situation where you child would have both mother and father there for guidance when the realities of life begin to hit?

I definitely think it would have been better for Max, no doubt. One day he will have a father, but until then, he's good with it being just him and me. He gets insanely jealous when another guy even comes in the picture.. it's kind of cute.;)

But yes, as far as the "hating" went... I remember receiving PM's with pictures of coat hangers, abortion hotline numbers, suicide hotline numbers, etc... There was a lot of "hating" when I told everyone I was pregnant.:goodjob:

TheProfiteer
07-31-2009, 09:58 AM
I definitely think it would have been better for Max, no doubt. One day he will have a father, but until then, he's good with it being just him and me. He gets insanely jealous when another guy even comes in the picture.. it's kind of cute.;)

But yes, as far as the "hating" went... I remember receiving PM's with pictures of coat hangers, abortion hotline numbers, suicide hotline numbers, etc... There was a lot of "hating" when I told everyone I was pregnant.:goodjob:

now thats just wrong, its your choice, and only yours. Why would anyone else care, maybe it was your baby's daddy putting his IA friends up to it, and if that was the case he really is a douche bag.

Maniacc
07-31-2009, 10:29 AM
lmfao @ the person who deleted my post - the one that contained the 'abominations.'

Some people are too fucking soft. Someone un-delete it. I know supermods can still read it. Shit, it wasn't even that bad. Buncha cumtrons..

ShooterMcGavin
07-31-2009, 10:36 AM
well I mean think about, there are almost 6billion people on earth, what makes the birth of another one individual so special?

I dont see what people dont understand existentialism, the extent of relevance and meaning a person is able to achieve is proportional to his/her realm of influence.

Some of you should really read up Nietzsche, it sad how American society has embraced a existential subconscious disposition and mentality, and consciously contradict themselves through ignorance and blind faith.

Killer Congrats on the baby, for your and your significant others sake, and the sake of your babies future, please be 100% sure that you are ready for a baby to enter your life.

Like Baby J said, life is tough enough as it is, no need to bring something into this world just because it just happened.
you clearly missed the point. i didn't say any ONE person was special, but the fact that we can exist the way we do makes us special. unless you can point out another race/species as evolved as we are?

TheProfiteer
07-31-2009, 10:37 AM
you clearly missed the point. i didn't say any ONE person was special, but the fact that we can exist the way we do makes us special. unless you can point out another race/species as evolved as we are?

no, thats true, our evolution and complexity is quiet unique.

Maniacc
07-31-2009, 10:38 AM
We're born, we grow up and mature, we reproduce, then we die...

blah, boring! :D

ShooterMcGavin
07-31-2009, 10:50 AM
We're born, we grow up and mature, we reproduce, then we die...

blah, boring! :D
ok? that still didn't fulfill my challenge of finding a more evolved species :tongue1:

btw, some ppl never grow up and mature....and some ppl definitely shouldn't reproduce. they should in fact skip the dying part as they shouldn't have been born in the first place :goodjob:

TheProfiteer
07-31-2009, 10:57 AM
ok? that still didn't fulfill my challenge of finding a more evolved species :tongue1:

btw, some ppl never grow up and mature....and some ppl definitely shouldn't reproduce. they should in fact skip the dying part as they shouldn't have been born in the first place :goodjob:

any specific examples?

BABY J
07-31-2009, 11:28 AM
Uh oh -- this could get interesting... LOL

Killer
07-31-2009, 11:37 AM
thanks to those sending out the congrats/best of lucks/and what not.. i do appreciate it..

some of ya'll are sorta right, NO i don't have things figured out as best as i should.. BUT i do know that being a father is something i WILL NOT fail at.. i know i'm gonna struggle, i'm sure there will be some fights.. but i know this is something i was made for.. (as technically we all are.. lol).. and i know i will rise to it... those that are really close to me (family members, extremely close friends) know the side of me that is man enough to take this on... matter of fact probably one of the greatest things i've ever heard my own father say to me when i told him the news was "You're going to be a great daddy"... ya'll don't know my father.. but that's big right there..

ShooterMcGavin
07-31-2009, 11:37 AM
any specific examples?
half the assclowns on this site :goodjob:

ShooterMcGavin
07-31-2009, 11:38 AM
thanks to those sending out the congrats/best of lucks/and what not.. i do appreciate it..

some of ya'll are sorta right, NO i don't have things figured out as best as i should.. BUT i do know that being a father is something i WILL NOT fail at.. i know i'm gonna struggle, i'm sure there will be some fights.. but i know this is something i was made for.. (as technically we all are.. lol).. and i know i will rise to it... those that are really close to me (family members, extremely close friends) know the side of me that is man enough to take this on... matter of fact probably one of the greatest things i've ever heard my own father say to me when i told him the news was "You're going to be a great daddy"... ya'll don't know my father.. but that's big right there..
better be careful, that's what landed you where you are now :D

Killer
07-31-2009, 11:40 AM
gene- thanks for cleaning up the thread..

Dj- reps for you!!! once i get settled and find a place (still searching!!!) you, rayna, ed, and kelly need to ride up.. maybe have a cook out or dinner or something son!!!

Killer
07-31-2009, 11:40 AM
better be careful, that's what landed you where you are now :D

lirl...

i hate you wayne.. lol

ShooterMcGavin
07-31-2009, 11:45 AM
lirl...

i hate you wayne.. lol
don't hate, i'm gonna be your kid's ninja godfather :ninja:

Killer
07-31-2009, 11:47 AM
don't hate, i'm gonna be your kid's ninja godfather :ninja:

oh god... the image of you hunched over a crib... (well more like trying to reach the top of it) with your "ninja" mask on just hit me....................... i'm rolling right now!!! lol!!!! :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

DJ Maestro
07-31-2009, 12:14 PM

Dj- reps for you!!! once i get settled and find a place (still searching!!!) you, rayna, ed, and kelly need to ride up.. maybe have a cook out or dinner or something son!!!

We are down brother. Just let us know and we will be there. :goodjob:

Red_Phoenix
07-31-2009, 12:59 PM

You def gotta invite us over when the little one is born. I wanna see the masterpiece!:D

DJ Maestro
07-31-2009, 01:04 PM
You def gotta invite us over when the little one is born. I wanna see the masterpiece!:D

Yeah, we might even buy the kid an outfit that they'll be able to wear for about 2 1/2 weeks. :lmfao:

ShooterMcGavin
07-31-2009, 04:11 PM
Yeah, we might even buy the kid an outfit that they'll be able to wear for about 2 1/2 weeks. :lmfao:
knowing killer you might as well get them one of these...

http://americanhistory.si.edu/brown/history/1-segregated/images/kkk-robe-l.jpg

Tiff-O-Bitties
07-31-2009, 04:13 PM
now thats just wrong, its your choice, and only yours. Why would anyone else care, maybe it was your baby's daddy putting his IA friends up to it, and if that was the case he really is a douche bag.

No, he's not on IA. ;)

BABY J
07-31-2009, 05:28 PM
^^ Yes I am. :)

Killer
08-03-2009, 11:24 AM
LOL!

WickedIXMR
08-04-2009, 02:57 AM
Where is the option for "Y'all are a bunch of bitches."

SPOOLIN
08-04-2009, 10:31 AM
Im having a daughter within the next week, it was an accident but not a bad accident. I can't deny it.

Bajjani
08-04-2009, 11:39 AM
IMO accident just means wasn't planned so i said accident

SPOOLIN
08-04-2009, 08:19 PM
IMO accident just means wasn't planned so i said accident

exactly, not planned.