PDA

View Full Version : hey mods

TheProfiteer
07-29-2009, 12:31 PM
you know that really wasnt WTFs_GF phone number, if you would of called it to see what it was, you would of had some LULZ

damn, so sensitive lately.

LizBiz
07-29-2009, 12:34 PM
FAIL

TheProfiteer
07-29-2009, 12:34 PM
liz, your face is fail.

LizBiz
07-29-2009, 12:43 PM
your mom is fail!!!

TheProfiteer
07-29-2009, 12:53 PM
no seriously, your face looks like it got hit by QDs semi.

you should get that checked out.

LizBiz
07-29-2009, 01:01 PM
no seriously, your mom told me to tell you to "clean the kitchen" cuz my dad is coming over tonight. I hope you got somewhere else to stay, better call up one of your homeboys.

TheProfiteer
07-29-2009, 01:05 PM
nu uh, oh bitch, on no you didnunt!!

your father wishes he had the swagger to get my mom. Instead he had to settle for the abomination that is your mother.

LizBiz
07-29-2009, 01:18 PM
My dad get moe play then a Berry White CD on Valentines day homie!!!!!!!

My mom is just that part of the record that keeps on skippin, so my dad has to skip to the next song....which is yo mama!!!

TheProfiteer
07-29-2009, 01:21 PM

My mom is just that part of the record that keeps on skippin, so my dad has to skip to the next song....which is yo mama!!!

well you are right, you mom does keep on skippin, her fucking birth control pills, which results in hideous mistakes such as your self.

Killer
07-29-2009, 01:22 PM

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BWHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!

LizBiz
07-29-2009, 01:25 PM
well you are right, you mom does keep on skippin, her fucking birth control pills, which results in hideous mistakes such as your self. BAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!! :lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao: Damn son!!!! Buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurn!!!!

uh uh uh.....*can't think of a reply cuz I've been pwnd*

*reulsts to normal IA pwnage*

Learn how to use correct grammar!!!! it's "your mom" not "you mom"!!!! HA!!!!!

But little did you know.....you are my brother.....your mom just hasn't told you the truth yet.

TheProfiteer
07-29-2009, 01:26 PM
BAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!! :lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao: Damn son!!!! Buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurn!!!!

uh uh uh.....*can't think of a reply cuz I've been pwnd*

*reulsts to normal IA pwnage*

Learn how to use correct grammar!!!! it's "your mom" not "you mom"!!!! HA!!!!!

But little did you know.....you are my brother.....your mom just hasn't told you the truth yet.

fuck grammar girl, grammar is for E-pussys, and I am soooooo e-hard

oh oh shit, IM BLACK!!!

hell nah sista, come gives bro a hug.

LizBiz
07-29-2009, 01:34 PM
fuck grammar girl, grammar is for E-pussys, and I am soooooo e-hard

oh oh shit, IM BLACK!!!

hell nah sista, come gives bro a hug.

I bet you did fuck grammar. And her patnahnem!!!! That's why Keisha don't yeen like yo ass no moe!!

Tell yo REAL daddy I said what's up when u find his ass!

TheProfiteer
07-29-2009, 01:47 PM
I bet you did fuck grammar. And her patnahnem!!!! That's why Keisha don't yeen like yo ass no moe!!

Tell yo REAL daddy I said what's up when u find his ass!

ok, im gonna be up front, i cant understand any of that blackie talk right there. Could you whiten it up for me a little?

TheProfiteer
07-29-2009, 01:55 PM
liz, stop thinking about your responses so fucking long it aint that serious.

LizBiz
07-29-2009, 01:57 PM
ok, im gonna be up front, i cant understand any of that blackie talk right there. Could you whiten it up for me a little?

NO! Dang...first ya'll get mad cuz the latinos need to speak English cuz "this is America" now I can't even speak ebonics no moe!?!? What ya'll gonna bitch about next???? Let me know now. I know ya'll all get together and discuss it.

civictR
07-29-2009, 03:48 PM
okay

TheGodfather
07-29-2009, 03:53 PM
This thread is very....ummm, urban.

FAM0U5
07-29-2009, 04:14 PM
what is do homies whats good? [did I do that right?]