PDA

View Full Version : And yet another new member

Grimm Reeper
07-29-2009, 04:29 AM
I was PM'd by jcs aka Josh , who's another guy from down there on Peter's side of town :rolleyes:

So now that 3 new guys within 2 days that's fawk'n good. I'm glad that I'm off today now I can fully do what I need to do to get everything underway for our meet and as well as for T-Shirts and Decals :D

But again welcome to the group man :goodjob:

FasTech
07-29-2009, 04:56 AM
Josh is a pretty good friend of mine. Pretty cool, straight up, and honest.

Grimm Reeper
07-29-2009, 05:00 AM
That's what's up, he told me how he's in school and if we ever had little get togethers that he wouldn't be sure if he could make it or not, but it's all good. I'm trying to get things together for next months Meet :goodjob:

FasTech
07-29-2009, 05:05 AM
That's what's up, he told me how he's in school and if we ever had little get togethers that he wouldn't be sure if he could make it or not, but it's all good. I'm trying to get things together for next months Meet :goodjob:

Yeah he PM'd me earlier asking if he would get kicked out because he might would not be able to make some of the meets with College and everything.

On another note, are you going to the Varsity meet?

Grimm Reeper
07-29-2009, 05:10 AM
Yeah he PM'd me earlier asking if he would get kicked out because he might would not be able to make some of the meets with College and everything.

On another note, are you going to the Varsity meet?

Yea I'll be there, but I'll be leaving from work up in Roswell to head there, so I may need you guys to save me a spot for the S-Class if not in the Civic :thinking:

I fully understand that people have urgent obligations that they have to tend to and I'm not here to stop that. We're just a group who talks shit to one another, help each other, and chill when we're pretty close to each other. I guess that's another thing I'll have to add to the TODO list is the requirements and such. :goodjob:

FasTech
07-29-2009, 05:12 AM
Yea I'll be there, but I'll be leaving from work up in Roswell to head there, so I may need you guys to save me a spot for the S-Class if not in the Civic :thinking:

I fully understand that people have urgent obligations that they have to tend to and I'm not here to stop that. We're just a group who talks shit to one another, help each other, and chill when we're pretty close to each other. I guess that's another thing I'll have to add to the TODO list is the requirements and such. :goodjob:

Were hoping to have Joe's wagon done before the Varsity meet. Its deff going to be a close one. But, one way or another we'll make it up there. And yeah, we'll save you a spot.

jcs
07-29-2009, 08:32 AM
thanks peps glad to be here...also glad you understand the whole college thing,just with travelin playin ball and classes its just gonna be hard somtimes,but im gonna make it work.

GaGen2Teg
07-29-2009, 08:34 AM
welcome

jcs
07-29-2009, 09:57 AM
thanks man

p3tey2
07-29-2009, 10:20 AM
i dont kno u but welcome

Grimm Reeper
07-29-2009, 11:32 AM
i dont kno u but welcome