PDA

View Full Version : another prelude lost to uncle ben...

Drummerboy
07-29-2009, 01:50 AM
I was looking on ebay for a dd prelude, and came across this...
why couldn't they use a civic or something?

http://i.ebayimg.com/18/!B(()M!!CGk~$(KGrHgoH-EEEjlLlyg1NBKb6QZH!DQ~~_1.JPG

http://i.ebayimg.com/24/!B(()N3g!Wk~$(KGrHgoH-DMEjlLltmFiBKb6Qibzn!~~_1.JPG

http://i.ebayimg.com/20/!B(()QCwBGk~$(KGrHgoH-EMEjlLlt44QBKb6QsZK+Q~~_1.JPG

http://i.ebayimg.com/08/!B(()Swg!Wk~$(KGrHgoH-CsEjlLlvGm7BKb6Q5)NWw~~_1.JPG

92 Honda Prelude

Exterior

Drift front and side pieces

Nissan skyline R-34 headlight conversion

BMW Z3 fenders

M3 Mirrors with custom TVs inside

Lambo Doors

Skyline back piece

Nissan Skyline R-33 Taillight conversion

18in Koning "Troubles" Graphite

Mirror Tint all over including windshield

StreetGlow custom neon kit Orange

Full Greddy exhaust system

Air-ride suspension 10 switches

House of Colors custom paint

Interior

Silver MoMo jet steering wheel

Silver MoMo shift knob

Custom seats front and back Orange and Charcoal

Custom door panels

Custom Gel Coat

7in monitor head unit

1 7in Clarion TV in each door panel

Total 5 TVs

Custom Diamond plated floor mats

Custom Streetglow Neon Kit Orange

R-1 pedals

Charcoal carpet

Diamond Audio Sound System

Motor

JDM H-22 Motorswap Shipped from Japan extremly low miles (trailored a lot)

STR motor dress-up kit

AEM cold air intake system

Aerogear Strut bar

Awards

Nopi National 3 time Champion

Class Honda Acura Sport coupe All Wild

Best Prelude

Best Paint

YoTa_BoX
07-29-2009, 07:42 AM
Eh its a show car so what.

FasTech
07-29-2009, 07:51 AM
Its a prelude, big deal. Not like its anything special. Haha.

browningboy7
07-29-2009, 07:54 AM
So sick of seeing show cars with more money in them then most of you guys make in a year in the WTF section. Drummer boy, Your Lude is quite badass...But the paint on this car is worth more then your entire car...

FasTech
07-29-2009, 08:05 AM
But the paint on this car is worth more then your entire car...

I don't know if I'd go that far, brosky.

Jason..
07-29-2009, 08:07 AM
Clean

Elbow
07-29-2009, 08:09 AM
It's not a bad show car honestly.

FasTech
07-29-2009, 08:10 AM
Never cared for those wheels.

BITCHING
07-29-2009, 09:00 AM
thats a good looking show car

Drummerboy
07-29-2009, 04:17 PM
So sick of seeing show cars with more money in them then most of you guys make in a year in the WTF section. Drummer boy, Your Lude is quite badass...But the paint on this car is worth more then your entire car...

I have no problem with the "showcar" aspect of things. I mean look at my car. I have a 7 monitor fiberglassed into my middle console, I have a wideband fiberglassed into my tweeter pod, I have a capacitor mounted between my rear seats in a "display case" type of thing. and im about to wire up interior under dash lights. All that to say, im not hating simply because its a showcar.
But the execution is poor IMO. There are deffinitely some tasteful body kits out there, even for the prelude. and this is not 1 of them.
And that paint is horrible, no matter the cost.

Drummerboy
07-29-2009, 04:18 PM
did i mention that the "buy it now" price was $20,000?

just sayin.

PURP
07-29-2009, 04:20 PM
LOL at SHOWCARS being in the WTF section... I vote we delete this section, as it's being mis-used... lol... That lude looks better than most of the cars on this site.

Drummerboy
07-29-2009, 04:23 PM
LOL at SHOWCARS being in the WTF section... I vote we delete this section, as it's being mis-used... lol... That lude looks better than most of the cars on this site.

..Im losing faith in IA...

FAM0U5
07-29-2009, 04:24 PM
Well I like the paint and all, it just needs the wheels to be flushed... but what do I know I own a supra :tongue1: :lmfao:

PURP
07-29-2009, 04:26 PM
..Im losing faith in IA...

I've lost faith in peoples judgements, when it comes to properly place a WTF worthy car in the WTF section. Just cause the show scene is not your thing, don't post a nicely put together SHOWCAR in here. As you'll see from the responses, you're one of the few who have commented bad upon it. I'd pick thi uncle ben lude over yours, but that's my opinion. See how that works?? You don't see me posting JDM tyte or STOCK cars in here, do you?? All I'm saying, is don't knock it cause you don't like it.

lanning
07-29-2009, 04:27 PM
nice skyline lulz

Drummerboy
07-29-2009, 06:20 PM
I've lost faith in peoples judgements, when it comes to properly place a WTF worthy car in the WTF section. Just cause the show scene is not your thing, don't post a nicely put together SHOWCAR in here. As you'll see from the responses, you're one of the few who have commented bad upon it. I'd pick thi uncle ben lude over yours, but that's my opinion. See how that works?? You don't see me posting JDM tyte or STOCK cars in here, do you?? All I'm saying, is don't knock it cause you don't like it.

Then what is the WTF section for?

"Post pictures of those Ricer out there that think the are hot shi* driving around in there Riced out vehicles!"

Ricer=The terms can be targeted at cars which have been modified to give a false impression of high performance, but not actually capable of impressive performance. The term is not used for European-made vehicles that make a false pretense of being high-performance; only those from regions where the population is presumed to subsist on a diet of rice.

Therfore...this belongs here.

your move.

BB1_Luda
07-29-2009, 07:34 PM
lol

Master Shake
07-30-2009, 11:16 AM
LOL at SHOWCARS being in the WTF section... I vote we delete this section, as it's being mis-used... lol... That lude looks better than most of the cars on this site.i don't know people expect a showcar to look like cause i think the OP put up a good pic of one.