PDA

View Full Version : Sports Tim Tebow is a virgin.

Sinfix_15
07-28-2009, 09:15 PM
It's true. http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/sports_bianchi/2009/07/tim-tebow-admits-hes-a-virgin.html

The best college football player in america is a virgin. Possibly the best college quarterback of all time ( Pending this season's results ) is a virgin.

If i was Tim Tebow, my dick would have fallen off by now from the number of hot florida chicks i was banging. How does he do it? Is he a terminator robot that is not equipt with a penis? That is my only explination for this. :thinking:

sogood
07-28-2009, 09:39 PM
Old news.

browningboy7
07-28-2009, 09:40 PM
It's true. http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/sports_bianchi/2009/07/tim-tebow-admits-hes-a-virgin.html

The best college football player in america is a virgin. Possibly the best college quarterback of all time ( Pending this season's results ) is a virgin.

If i was Tim Tebow, my dick would have fallen off by now from the number of hot florida chicks i was banging. How does he do it? Is he a terminator robot that is not equipt with a penis? That is my only explination for this. :thinking:

Never do anything as a QB in the NFL. Other then get pounded, Can't wait to see it. :lmfao:

Sinfix_15
07-28-2009, 09:42 PM
Never do anything as a QB in the NFL. Other then get pounded, Can't wait to see it. :lmfao:

I would agree with you if you made that statement about any other athletic QB than Tebow. Tebow will find a way to adapt. Regardless.... im gonna enjoy the next national title run before thinking about it.

cjhutch
07-28-2009, 10:00 PM
Not that important to me, but the reporter that asked him that question was wrong for doing so. He said he had no problem with the question, but that doesn't make it right for the person to ask him something like that in a public forum. I remember last year people were reporting that the girl below was his girlfriend. I know it would be hard for me to remain a virgin with all that up in my face.

http://withleather.uproxx.com/ul/1894-tebows%20gf.jpg

Sinfix_15
07-28-2009, 11:54 PM
Not that important to me, but the reporter that asked him that question was wrong for doing so. He said he had no problem with the question, but that doesn't make it right for the person to ask him something like that in a public forum. I remember last year people were reporting that the girl below was his girlfriend. I know it would be hard for me to remain a virgin with all that up in my face.

http://withleather.uproxx.com/ul/1894-tebows%20gf.jpg

i agree, i would have been highly annoyed by a personal question like that. Only argument would be that someone who projects their personal beliefs so openly invites the questioning.

03RCode
07-28-2009, 11:57 PM
All I care about is watching him embarrass UGA this year.

BKgen®
07-29-2009, 11:30 PM
Is he a terminator robot that is not equipt with a penis? That is my only explination for this. :thinking:

Actually, the Terminator's living tissue (grown specially for the T-800's) consists of flesh, skin, hair and blood, and also has a penis.

Just sayin'...

bdydrpdmazda
07-30-2009, 12:27 AM
tim tebow isnt even in the top 50 best college qbs ever, maybe not even the top 100. Im pretty sure joe montana, troy aikmen, tom brady and the list goes on of excellent qbs that went to college. to say that he may be the best college qb ever is just crazy talk but thats for an entirely different thread

drpepper14
07-30-2009, 12:50 AM
You are comparing the best "nfl" QB's to college QB's.

Yes, those quarterbacks were great in college, but really excelled in the pro ranks. I think Tebow is easily top 25 COLLEGE QB's of all time. Only time will tell how he ranks in the NFL

Sinfix_15
07-30-2009, 05:11 AM
tim tebow isnt even in the top 50 best college qbs ever, maybe not even the top 100. Im pretty sure joe montana, troy aikmen, tom brady and the list goes on of excellent qbs that went to college. to say that he may be the best college qb ever is just crazy talk but thats for an entirely different thread

you sir are a moron. you're going to hear a lot of that "crazy talk" this year. Because most of ESPN was already stating this obvious fact last year.

Find another QB who in a 4 year college career would leave with 3 national title rings and be on the heisman ballot 3 times. If Florida repeats this year, led by Tebow.. who would naturally be the Heisman front runner... for the third season in a row....

He will be the best college QB in the history of college football.

Master Shake
07-30-2009, 10:24 AM
you got to remember tebow is a hardcore christian. they don't start fuckin till married.

Hulud
07-30-2009, 11:10 AM
who cares?

atleast he acts like a real christian unlike 99% of "christians"

ISAtlanta300
07-30-2009, 12:42 PM
Good for him I guess... whatever makes him happy, that's all that matters...

afwfjustin
07-30-2009, 02:14 PM
I've never heard his name before.

Master Shake
07-30-2009, 02:15 PM
who cares?

atleast he acts like a real christian unlike 99% of "christians"exactly. he's true to his faith.

I've never heard his name before.you're kidding right?

HypnoToad
07-30-2009, 02:24 PM
reggie ball was a better QB than tebow......................lol wut

BanginJimmy
07-31-2009, 03:57 PM
tim tebow isnt even in the top 50 best college qbs ever, maybe not even the top 100.

He certainly isnt on top, but he is in the top 10-15.

Im pretty sure joe montana Troy Aikman

These 2 were really before my time so my judgement would be clouded by their pro career.

tom brady

This shows you dont know what you are talking about. Brady wasnt even a full time starter at Michigan. He spent his whole time there sharing time with an NFL flop by the name of Drew Henson or backing up Brian Griese. FYI, Brady was selected in the 6th round with pick number 199. He got his shot to play after Drew Bledsoe got hurt.

and the list goes on of excellent qbs that went to college. to say that he may be the best college qb ever is just crazy talk but thats for an entirely different thread

This I agree with. If I wanted a college QB that could throw and run I can think of 2 others I would rather have. Jason White and Danny Weurffel are the first come to mind.

HypnoToad
07-31-2009, 05:52 PM
joe hamilton was a good college QB

JDM onlyy
08-03-2009, 04:04 PM

Brady wasn't great in College at all... :no:

ShooterMcGavin
08-04-2009, 12:45 PM
i wonder if he considers putting it idb as him staying a virgin :lmfao:

plus you know he probably gets blown on a regular basis.

05IONREDLINE
08-08-2009, 09:40 PM
Tim Tebow is a virgin b/c he hasn't found the right dick to ram up his gay ass!!

He isn't even in the top 25 greatest college quarterbacks!!!

He'll do nothing in the NFL!! He'll be a HUGE flop!!

Sinfix_15
08-09-2009, 12:09 AM
Tim Tebow is a virgin b/c he hasn't found the right dick to ram up his gay ass!!

He isn't even in the top 25 greatest college quarterbacks!!!

He'll do nothing in the NFL!! He'll be a HUGE flop!!

you're obviously bitter. Enjoy watching him win another national title this year. Enjoy every sports media saying he is the greatest college football QB of all time. Enjoy watching him get drafted in the first round and being a millionare

DownSouthGB
08-14-2009, 11:35 PM
Doug Flutie was better in my opinion. Tebow was constructed into a franchise player quick. Only because when Chris Leak left, they had no other choice. I'm not saying he's horrible, but I don't think he's the best ever.

Oh and as far as him being a virgin, I guess like you guys said maybe he's just religious enough to save himself lol. But I would have put it between them titties. That's not considered sex lol.