PDA

View Full Version : shawn112, get the fuck off IA or pay to be a sponsor

speedminded
07-27-2009, 02:35 PM
This is the 4th or 5th set of "new tires in need of money more" you've tried to sell in the past 2 months. All different sizes, all Goodyear Assurance or Goodyear Eagle.

I can't even quote all your threads because they're being deleted lol :goodjob:

i got four tires for 200 215 45 17 goodyear eagle gt

brand new tire for sale eagle gt tires 215 45 17 all four going for 200

a u know anybody who need tires i dont need them no more need the money

yo i got 215 65 16 brand new good year assurence

At least you could spell Assurance correctly since there's probably 50 of them sitting at your family's shop or wherever you work. Nice try.

Buttons
07-27-2009, 02:36 PM
are you in a call out mood today? LOL

redrumracer
07-27-2009, 02:41 PM
fuck your call out, i raise you a bannishment

Scotsman
07-27-2009, 02:45 PM
fuck your call out, i raise you a bannishment:ninja:

speedminded
07-27-2009, 02:49 PM
fuck your call out, i raise you a bannishmentI'll let you win that one :D

Tracy
07-27-2009, 02:51 PM
Ha Ha maybe he learned the trick from Mike over on HT.

Scotsman
07-27-2009, 02:51 PM
This is the 4th or 5th set of "new tires in need of money more" you've tried to sell in the past 2 months. All different sizes, all Goodyear Assurance or Goodyear Eagle.

At least you could spell Assurance correctly since there's probably 50 of them sitting at your family's shop or wherever you work. Nice try.:ninja::goodjob:

speedminded
07-27-2009, 02:59 PM
Ha Ha maybe he learned the trick from Mike over on HT.I mean, we all sell stuff...but new things over and over? I'm not a mod or a sponsor, just a measly contributor seeing things through the eyes of those who do pay and make a living selling things.

Scotsman
07-27-2009, 03:00 PM
I mean, we all sell stuff...but new things over and over? I'm not a mod or a sponsor, just a measly contributor seeing things through the eyes of those who do pay and make a living selling things.i've had my eye on him the past couple of days:police:

Tracy
07-27-2009, 03:01 PM
I mean, we all sell stuff...but new things over and over? I'm not a mod or a sponsor, just a measly contributor seeing things through the eyes of those who do pay and make a living selling things.I'm with ya. Glad you caught it. Better than catching girl's who make 1 worded posts :D

Scotsman
07-27-2009, 03:02 PM
I'm with ya. Glad you caught it. Better than catching girl's who make 1 worded posts :Dbuhahahahahhaa

4dmin
07-27-2009, 03:05 PM
im taking care of him. Good look out.

Stormhammer
07-27-2009, 03:06 PM
im taking care of him. Good look out.

you sound like a hit man

Scotsman
07-27-2009, 03:07 PM
im taking care of him. Good look out.http://i264.photobucket.com/albums/ii197/Colonel-/wordpress/internet-high-five-place-hand-here-.jpg

Maniacc
07-27-2009, 03:07 PM
Thanks for narcing on my gimmick, fuckface. I didn't want anyone to know I was in need of some money.

Now I gotta go make a new one. Oh and yes, I do have a shop. Problem?!

speedminded
07-27-2009, 03:12 PM
I'm with ya. Glad you caught it. Better than catching girl's who make 1 worded posts :DThe description of ImportAtlanta is "Car forums and online community" and the description of the Whoreslounge is "100% useless, BS, rants, callouts, etc."

My callout(s) to those that don't have the aptitude to contribute to a car forum are far more justifiable than the same one or two word replies over and over again.

Yeah I'm an ass too. :boobies:

shawn112
07-27-2009, 03:13 PM
damn yall some hating ass ppl damn im new on here my boy told me to go on here cuz ppl looking for thing to buy or sell didit know all that so stop knocking people hustle

PURP
07-27-2009, 03:14 PM
werd

speedminded
Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 4 (4 members and 0 guests)
speedminded, Mik2006, shawn112, Gutling

Tracy
The description of ImportAtlanta is "Car forums and online community" and the description of the Whoreslounge is "100% useless, BS, rants, callouts, etc."

My callout(s) to those that don't have the aptitude to contribute to a car forum are far more justifiable than the same one or two word replies over and over again.

Yeah I'm an ass too. :boobies:

And I am known to be a bitch :D I ain't mad at ya. I can give my :2cents: without holding it against anyone. My comment just happened to fit in well in this thread. Sometimes I have to humor myself when no one else is.

Scotsman
07-27-2009, 03:15 PM
hatin ass people that follow rules

shawn112
07-27-2009, 03:17 PM
damn yall some hating ass ppl damn im new on here my boy told me to go on here cuz ppl looking for thing to buy or sell didit know all that so stop knocking people hustle

Tracy
07-27-2009, 03:18 PM
damn yall some hating ass ppl damn im new on here my boy told me to go on here cuz ppl looking for thing to buy or sell didit know all that so stop knocking people hustleWelp, you just called out your own "hustle". They do look to buy and sell on here, from sponsor who pay or contributing members. I hope you get banned :)

Maniacc
07-27-2009, 03:20 PM
They are sum hatin' ass narcs, huh? Just fuck 'em cuh. Do you.

Everyday I'm hustling, hustling, hustlin' hustlin'...

speedminded
07-27-2009, 03:20 PM
damn yall some hating ass ppl damn im new on here my boy told me to go on here cuz ppl looking for thing to buy or sell didit know all that so stop knocking people hustleGuess your boy didn't warn you about all the hating mofo's up in here. :doh:

E=MC˛
07-27-2009, 03:22 PM
please.

MeFryRice
07-27-2009, 03:23 PM

:english:

E=MC˛
07-27-2009, 03:29 PM
:english:

:goodjob:

shawn112
07-27-2009, 03:30 PM
just looking out for ppl that want the hookups alot of ppl shop with me yall should shop with me and stop hateing u said put pics up so now when i do that u wanna hate talking u been wacthing me for a min lol boy u sound like the feds come on now stop knocking my hustle or other ppl

Maniacc
07-27-2009, 03:33 PM
just looking out for ppl that want the hookups alot of ppl shop with me yall should shop with me and stop hateing u said put pics up so now when i do that u wanna hate talking u been wacthing me for a min lol boy u sound like the feds come on now stop knocking my hustle or other ppl
Someone ban this shitstain for being an idiot.

Scotsman
just looking out for ppl that want the hookups alot of ppl shop with me yall should shop with me and stop hateing u said put pics up so now when i do that u wanna hate talking u been wacthing me for a min lol boy u sound like the feds come on now stop knocking my hustle or other pplmaybe all your threads will be :locked: til you speak with Admin about a sponsorship:goodjob:

E=MC˛
Just looking out for people that want the hookup, a lot of people shop with me. You guys should shop with me and stop hating you said put pictures up so now when I do that you want to hate, talking about you have been watching me for a minute. lol sir you sound like the feds came on now stop knocking my hustle or other people

tried to fix it but i still don't think it's right.

TSiFTW
07-27-2009, 03:34 PM

Go back to school and learn English and punctuation. Then get a job. Then maybe you wont have to HUSTLE:goodjob:

E=MC˛
07-27-2009, 03:34 PM
and the bannedhammer shall strike you down!

speedminded
07-27-2009, 03:39 PM
just looking out for ppl that want the hookups alot of ppl shop with me yall should shop with me and stop hateing u said put pics up so now when i do that u wanna hate talking u been wacthing me for a min lol boy u sound like the feds come on now stop knocking my hustle or other pplYou just don't get it do you? Pictures are required for every 'for sale' thread, clearly stated in the IA Flea Market rules. Even I've been popped on that.

The issue is you selling brand new tires anywhere and everywhere you can all over this forum...from other peoples threads to the tech sections. If you're here to make money and you aren't a paying sponsor then let me tell you a lil secret...hold down the Alt key and hit F4 to get around the rules.

Scotsman
07-27-2009, 03:40 PM
You just don't get it do you? Pictures are required for every 'for sale' thread, clearly stated in the IA Flea Market rules. Even I've been popped on that.

The issue is you selling brand new tires anywhere and everywhere you can all over this forum...from other peoples threads to the tech sections. If you're here to make money and you aren't a paying sponsor then hold down the Alt key and click the F4 button.i , myself have spoke to him on several occasions about this:no:

speedminded
07-27-2009, 04:51 PM
tried to fix it but i still don't think it's right.LOLOL! I see what you did there! Reps!

Tech5
07-27-2009, 05:01 PM

wanna be banned?

sogood
07-27-2009, 06:12 PM
http://sansmorality.files.wordpress.com/2009/06/stop-snitching.jpg

TheGodfather
07-27-2009, 08:32 PM
http://sansmorality.files.wordpress.com/2009/06/stop-snitching.jpg

x2.

All pussy man Jason does is post on here all day and night complaining.

Get a life dude.

Tech5
07-27-2009, 08:34 PM
lololol

SmackedInATL
07-27-2009, 08:35 PM

At least you could spell Assurance correctly since there's probably 50 of them sitting at your family's shop or wherever you work. Nice try.

You sound like a straight bitch.

speedminded
07-27-2009, 08:57 PM
You sound like a straight bitch.You talk a lot of smack to be such a pussy in real life. I'll buy you a beer and a bag of ice if you say that to my face. My pics are all over IA...

TheGodfather
07-27-2009, 08:58 PM
You sound like a straight bitch.

He is. Big time.

speedminded
07-27-2009, 09:00 PM
He is. Big time.You too, I'll even bring a bag of jollyranchers for your Zima's.

TheGodfather
07-27-2009, 09:01 PM
You too, I'll even bring a bag of jollyranchers for your Zima's.

...coming from the guy who made a thread about Magaritas?

:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

SiRed94
07-27-2009, 09:27 PM
Fuck, don't ban him, I'm needing some cheap tires.

speedminded
07-27-2009, 09:46 PM
...coming from the guy who made a thread about Magaritas?

:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:Your Captain is 35% alcohol and generally 1 part rum to 4 parts coke.

A margarita is normally 1 part tequila with 40% alcohol to 3 parts mix. Do the math. Nothing fruity or weak about Tequila and lime mix.

The only thing I drink without food or in a club is Long Islands on the rocks: 5 parts alcohols, 1 part sweet & sour mix, and a splash of coke for color. Otherwise before or with mexican food I'll take a Margarita, Mojito with Cuban, Saki with sushi, wine with Italian...

Sorry, still nothing fruity or anywhere near as weak as beer...unless it's in the form of an Irish car bomb or Saki bomb with a dinner party. :cheers:

TheGodfather
07-27-2009, 09:49 PM
Your Captain is 35% alcohol and generally 1 part rum to 4 parts coke.

A margarita is normally 1 part tequila with 40% alcohol to 3 parts mix. Do the math. Nothing fruity or weak about Tequila and lime mix.

The only thing I drink without food or in a club is Long Islands on the rocks: 5 parts of alcohol, 1 part sweet & sour mix, and a splash of coke for color. Otherwise before or with mexican food I'll take a Margarita, Mojito with Cuban, Saki with sushi, wine with Italian...

Sorry, still nothing fruity or anywhere near as weak as beer...unless it's in the form of an Irish car bomb or Saki bomb with a dinner party. :cheers:

LOL you bitch! Mojitos and margaritas? THIS AIN'T MEXICO BOY.

And funny you mention one of the drinks you like that I also mentioned in the other thread boy.

speedminded
07-27-2009, 10:02 PM
LOL you bitch! Mojitos and margaritas? THIS AIN'T MEXICO BOY.

And funny you mention one of the drinks you like that I also mentioned in the other thread boy.The fuck, Mojitos aren't Mexican. You already forget I'm from Cayo Hueso.

TheGodfather
07-27-2009, 10:19 PM
The fuck, Mojitos aren't Mexican. You already forget I'm from Cayo Hueso.

Already forgot, or never cared in the first place.

You tell me. :goodjob:

SmackedInATL
07-27-2009, 11:00 PM
You talk a lot of smack to be such a pussy in real life. I'll buy you a beer and a bag of ice if you say that to my face. My pics are all over IA...

Sure thing, I'll be out wednesday night, send me your number and I'll let you know where tough guy.

TheGodfather
07-27-2009, 11:02 PM
Sure thing, I'll be out wednesday night, send me your number and I'll let you know where tough guy.

I told him I was in Atl. two weekends in a row and he didn't show, so don't plan on it.

Not that you should be worried.

speedminded
07-27-2009, 11:04 PM
Sure thing, I'll be out wednesday night, send me your number and I'll let you know where tough guy.I'll see you Saturday :cheers:

SmackedInATL
07-27-2009, 11:06 PM
I'll see you Saturday :cheers:

Can't make Saturday. At least not the MCE meet, but come out racing and I should be out after midnight...

JITB
07-28-2009, 01:33 AM
i need tires u got some 18's shawn let me know!