PDA

View Full Version : Callout: mirz833 aka WTF's_GF Twin

speedminded
07-27-2009, 02:14 PM
Hi.

http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/member.php?u=5884

A couple a day might be cool but seriously?

looks nice

sweet pics

sweet

wow

clean

nsx nice

nice pics

sick

woww

sweet cars

nice cars

looks good

must be fun

nice

nice nsx

nice color

nice cars

nice cars

sexy cars

sexy

sick

sick

nice

sweet

clean

roxie911
07-27-2009, 02:19 PM
We've moved from one word to two though (kinda)....progress?

Buttons
07-27-2009, 02:19 PM
nice thread.

speedminded
07-27-2009, 02:20 PM
sweet pics, bro

TIGERJC
07-27-2009, 02:20 PM
:goodjob: nice thread

*sarcasm off*

Jason..
07-27-2009, 02:24 PM
This shit again?

ilovemyhonda.
07-27-2009, 02:33 PM
fail.

Stormhammer
07-27-2009, 02:33 PM
sweet thread bro

Turbd4DE
07-27-2009, 02:35 PM
yup another fail thread by speedminded

Buttons
07-27-2009, 02:37 PM
yup another fail thread by speedminded

and another worthless post by you :)

Tracy
07-27-2009, 02:38 PM
I honestly don't see the big deal. I might if it is being done to get your post count up so you can sell, but to me it seems just like someone is being nice and lazy by doing so :)

WTF?
07-27-2009, 02:38 PM
and another worthless post by you :) and another post by a post whore :rolleyes:

Buttons
07-27-2009, 02:40 PM
and another post by a post whore :rolleyes:

and another post by someone who is butt hurt because their gf is at the butt of every joke :)

Tracy
07-27-2009, 02:41 PM
and another post by someone who is butt hurt because their gf is at the butt of every joke :)coming from someone who is usually the same. Maybe y'all should hang out sometime and share stories.

I mean come on y'all. Are you fucking serious?

Buttons
07-27-2009, 02:44 PM
coming from someone who is usually the same. Maybe y'all should hang out sometime and share stories.

I mean come on y'all. Are you fucking serious?

right....

speedminded
07-27-2009, 02:45 PM
I honestly don't see the big deal. I might if it is being done to get your post count up so you can sell, but to me it seems just like someone is being nice and lazy by doing so :)20+ of them a day is ridiculous...many with the same reply one after another. That's not being nice or lazy, that's post whoring to bring the count up for whatever reason.

Tracy
07-27-2009, 02:47 PM
right....That's what I thought. From what I have noticed, you should think about slowing your roll a little. I usually refrain from responding to your stupidity, but it's getting a little old and annoying. I'm sure you remember being in a similar boat, maybe you should think about that for a minute and stop riding every bandwagon that crosses your path. Are you fucking Jason now?

Tracy
07-27-2009, 02:49 PM
20+ of them a day is ridiculous...many with the same reply one after another. That's not being nice or lazy, that's post whoring to bring the count up for whatever reason.
I'm pretty sure that WTF's GF was just trying to join in and not realizing it was that big of a deal. Sort of like me. Not everyone is as savvy at forum etiquette as you or I and I'm not sure picking on them is the best way to teach them.

Buttons
07-27-2009, 02:50 PM
That's what I thought. From what I have noticed, you should think about slowing your roll a little. I usually refrain from responding to your stupidity, but it's getting a little old and annoying. I'm sure you remember being in a similar boat, maybe you should think about that for a minute and stop riding every bandwagon that crosses your path. Are you fucking Jason now?

I don't feel like e-fighting with a person who is twofaced actually. i'm not riding the bandwagon. i'm one of the first people who pointed out her one worded posts. and i was never that stupid on here to let you know.

Tracy
07-27-2009, 02:57 PM
I don't feel like e-fighting with a person who is twofaced actually. i'm not riding the bandwagon. i'm one of the first people who pointed out her one worded posts. and i was never that stupid on here to let you know.I have been on here since 2001 and have seen a lot of your posts and just because I choose not to respond doesn't mean I didn't notice them. I try to be as nice to people as I can until it is otherwise warranted, as in this case. It doesn't make you cool that you noticed something as dumb as one worded posts. Maybe if you discovered the cure to cancer or something, but not a girls posts on IA. Especially another female. I had to preach this same sermon to Lea Ann. How's about trying to be nice to the other females who are into cars? As far as I can tell she was minding her own business and not hurting anyone.

I'm pretty sure you aren't calling me two-faced, so I will let that go unless you want to explain yourself.

Buttons
07-27-2009, 03:00 PM
I have been on here since 2001 and have seen a lot of your posts and just because I choose not to respond doesn't mean I didn't notice them. I try to be as nice to people as I can until it is otherwise warranted, as in this case. It doesn't make you cool that you noticed something as dumb as one worded posts. Maybe if you discovered the cure to cancer or something, but not a girls posts on IA. Especially another female. I had to preach this same sermon to Lea Ann. How's about trying to be nice to the other females who are into cars? As far as I can tell she was minding her own business and not hurting anyone.

I'm pretty sure you aren't calling me two-faced, so I will let that go unless you want to explain yourself.

my posts are worthless, but are more than two words. i am nice to other females. if you haven't seen my as miranda called it "my bullshit moral authority" rants i went on. i get onto people all the time for picking on other girls. i've said stuff to the new girls before in PMs, telling them exactly what not to do, basically everything i've done. i've helped them out a lot. just because you see this shit doesn't mean you've got to base your opinion of me on this.

import showdown.

Stormhammer
07-27-2009, 03:00 PM
hey EVERYONE!

look at my sig!!!

.... thehehehe. tiger balls :)

Scotsman
07-27-2009, 03:01 PM
hey EVERYONE!

look at my sig!!!

.... thehehehe. tiger balls :)the pic under that is priceless:goodjob:

Stormhammer
07-27-2009, 03:02 PM
the pic under that is priceless:goodjob:

it makes me chuckle like no other watching it

Tracy
07-27-2009, 03:05 PM
my posts are worthless, but are more than two words. i am nice to other females. if you haven't seen my as miranda called it "my bullshit moral authority" rants i went on. i get onto people all the time for picking on other girls. i've said stuff to the new girls before in PMs, telling them exactly what not to do, basically everything i've done. i've helped them out a lot. just because you see this shit doesn't mean you've got to base your opinion of me on this.

import showdown.

LOL! So, now because I was nice to you for 2 seconds when I was introduced to you at IS I am 2-faced? I tend to practice what I preach...as in this case. Be nice to other girls who are "into" cars—unless they give you a reason not to. I have to admit, you are making it hard right now. You are so funny. Grow up.

Buttons
07-27-2009, 03:06 PM
LOL! So, now because I was nice to you for 2 seconds when I was introduced to you at IS I am 2-faced? I tend to practice what I preach...as in this case. Be nice to other girls who are "into" cars—unless they give you a reason not to. I have to admit, you are making it hard right now. You are so funny. Grow up.

LOL, right. with that, peace.

Stormhammer
07-27-2009, 03:11 PM
hey hey, you bitches are NOT re-railing the derailed threadjack I did. Fuck that shit. Now get the fuck out of my thread.

http://bellapink.typepad.com/photos/uncategorized/2008/07/25/peace_out.jpg

Tracy
07-27-2009, 03:12 PM
hey hey, you bitches are NOT re-railing the derailed threadjack I did. Fuck that shit. Now get the fuck out of my thread.

http://bellapink.typepad.com/photos/uncategorized/2008/07/25/peace_out.jpgIt's not your thread :tongue1: It's Jasons and I will tell him sorry when he comes back. :taun:

Stormhammer
07-27-2009, 03:22 PM
It's not your thread :tongue1: It's Jasons and I will tell him sorry when he comes back. :taun:

Say that one more time. I DARE you. I double dog dare you!

http://img38.imageshack.us/img38/3699/pulp2.jpg

Tracy
07-27-2009, 03:26 PM

Nope. Not one to conform or be bossed aorund. Obviously by my stance in this thread.

Stormhammer
07-27-2009, 03:28 PM
Nope. Not one to conform or be bossed aorund. Obviously by my stance in this thread.

http://img19.imageshack.us/img19/4066/gofuckyourself.gif

FAM0U5
07-27-2009, 03:30 PM
Oh wow.. *grabs sushi and a coke* lurks :ninja:

roxie911
07-27-2009, 03:34 PM

Well aren't you just one badass motherfucker

Stormhammer
07-27-2009, 03:37 PM
Well aren't you just one badass motherfucker

http://www.austinchronicle.com/binary/de72/HELLYEAH.jpg

Scotsman
07-27-2009, 03:43 PM
Well aren't you just one badass motherfuckerhttp://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a363/supermanz8480/BAMF.jpg

speedminded
07-27-2009, 03:43 PM
Copied from the other thread...

I'm with ya. Glad you caught it. Better than catching girl's who make 1 worded posts :DThe description of ImportAtlanta is "Car forums and online community" and the description of the Whoreslounge is "100% useless, BS, rants, callouts, etc."

My callout(s) to those that don't have the aptitude to contribute to a car forum are far more justifiable than their same one or two word replies over and over again.

Yeah I'm an ass too. :boobies:

Stormhammer
07-27-2009, 03:56 PM

The description of ImportAtlanta is "Car forums and online community" and the description of the Whoreslounge is "100% useless, BS, rants, callouts, etc."

My callout(s) to those that don't have the aptitude to contribute to a car forum are far more justifiable than their same one or two word replies over and over again.

Yeah I'm an ass too. :boobies:

http://southbayassholes.com/asshole.jpg

Tracy
07-27-2009, 04:02 PM

The description of ImportAtlanta is "Car forums and online community" and the description of the Whoreslounge is "100% useless, BS, rants, callouts, etc."

Yeah I'm an ass too. :boobies:Copied from other thread:

And I am known to be a bitch I ain't mad at ya. I can give my without holding it against anyone. My comment just happened to fit in well in this thread. Sometimes I have to humor myself when no one else is.

Not copied from other thread. Anyone's callouts are JUSTIFIED in the WL....and my :2cents: are just as well :) It's up to opinion whether or not they are worth more than a one or 2 word post.

Bye, I am off to see Tool. Y'all have fun picking on people.

speedminded
07-27-2009, 04:09 PM
Anyone's callouts are JUSTIFIED in the WL....and my :2cents: are just as well :) It's up to opinion whether or not they are worth more than a one or 2 word post. :D

DJ Maestro
07-27-2009, 04:12 PM
Tracy: 1

Autism: -4,324,759

:goodjob:

AFSil80
07-27-2009, 04:15 PM
This made me 'el oh el'

http://img2.pict.com/f9/a2/ab/1342447/0/a4oihl.gif

CHAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRLIIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

speedminded
07-27-2009, 04:42 PM
Oh no! I got neg rep'd for this thread! Too bad their COMBINED neg reps are worth less than my one... :lmfao:

Turbd4DE
07-27-2009, 04:55 PM
Buttons just because ur not the center of attention..:cry: :cry: I think someone is jealous??????:thinking: :thinking: An btw are u all just on here to start drama..REALLY:rolleyes:

speedminded
07-27-2009, 05:00 PM
Buttons just because ur not the center of attention..:cry: :cry: I think someone is jealous??????:thinking: :thinking: An btw are u all just on here to start drama..REALLY:rolleyes: Do I need to screen capture the description of the whoreslounge or will quoting it AGAIN suffice?

THE WHORESLOUNGE (35 Viewing)
100% useless, BS, rants, callouts, etc.

If you want to call people out then quote specific replies to validate your claim...

Turbd4DE
07-27-2009, 05:05 PM
:rolleyes: I know all that I just dont understand why people have to give others a hard time.. Sorry..... for showing respect to others.. All im saying is that making fun of the way someone looks or how there 1 word post they have is just a lil immature... Look just giving u all my opinion.:goodjob:

speedminded
07-27-2009, 05:11 PM
:rolleyes: I know all that I just dont understand why people have to give others a hard time.. Sorry..... for showing respect to others.. All im saying is that making fun of the way someone looks or how my 1 word post they have is just a lil immature... Look just giving u all my opinion.:goodjob:TheGodfather is the first and only member I've ever made fun of the looks of (if i'm wrong please quote me), only because he deserved it 100% for continuously talking shit about everyone else.

I show respect to those that appear to have a little sense.

Vteckidd
07-27-2009, 05:14 PM
I think the world is ending, Tracy and i agree, again. This is too much.

Seriously if we are going to call out people for their 1 worded posts, try calling out DA_UNKNOWN or NAIZBST (both of who are my friends actually).

I think sometimes people just dont have anything to say and just like the polite "nice" , or "cool" or "clean"

not everyone has to respond with 45 paragraphs

Turbd4DE
07-27-2009, 05:16 PM
TheGodfather is the first and only member I've ever made fun of the looks of (if i'm wrong please quote me), only because he deserved it 100% for continuously talking shit about everyone else.

I show respect to those that appear to have a little sense.

I wasnt just meaning about the way people look.. I was meaning about others poking fun @ others just b/c they have 1 word post etc.... U get what im saying... Like I said .. sorry Im just not one to make fun at others for stupid reasons...

Vteckidd
07-27-2009, 05:17 PM
oh and TOOL SUCKS, YEAH I SAID IT

Turbd4DE
07-27-2009, 05:18 PM
I think the world is ending, Tracy and i agree, again. This is too much.

Seriously if we are going to call out people for their 1 worded posts, try calling out DA_UNKNOWN or NAIZBST (both of who are my friends actually).

I think sometimes people just dont have anything to say and just like the polite "nice" , or "cool" or "clean"

not everyone has to respond with 45 paragraphs Hit the nail right on the head...:goodjob: :goodjob:

Buttons
07-27-2009, 05:33 PM
Buttons just because ur not the center of attention..:cry: :cry: I think someone is jealous??????:thinking: :thinking: An btw are u all just on here to start drama..REALLY:rolleyes:

are you on here for any other reason to cry about me saying negative shit to you?

Buttons
07-27-2009, 05:35 PM
I wasnt just meaning about the way people look.. I was meaning about others poking fun @ others just b/c they have 1 word post etc.... U get what im saying... Like I said .. sorry Im just not one to make fun at others for stupid reasons...

spamming the board with the same exact posts every time is actually a ban-able offense. maybe you should read the rules before saying shit, cry baby.

Turbd4DE
07-27-2009, 05:37 PM
are you on here for any other reason to cry about me saying negative shit to you? Im I crying... lol No i just get amused by readin ur stupid ass posts... Like tracy said all u trying to do is agree with others so people will like u... Well just wanted to let u know how bad of a job ur doing @ that.:goodjob:

Vteckidd
07-27-2009, 05:38 PM
spamming the board with the same exact posts every time is actually a ban-able offense. maybe you should read the rules before saying shit, cry baby.
I dont think that qualifies as spam.

Post whoring maybe.

But again where do you draw the line. So now we make a rule saying you arent allowed to say "cool, nice, clean, awesome" posts?

I mean id rather have someone say a 1 word post then the dribble that comes out of sammich in every thread.

I mean would you rather have

"COOL"

or

"OMG LAKESJLENL NTELNFLENFEKLDAELKWNLKNWERLKNRELKNRLKEWNRLKESNDRLK NFSDALKFNLDSKNFLDKSNF KFDJLF KJLDKJF LKDJF LKDJFL DJFLDK JFLKDJF LKDJFLKJLKFDJLK JFLKD JBANZORZSODISOIDOSDIOSIDOSIDOSIEOSIPJEKAJSELRJPJOP RACISEDPJSPODIJSPJD PJ PJ"

Ill take the "cool"

Buttons
07-27-2009, 05:40 PM
Im I crying... lol No i just get amused by readin ur stupid ass posts... Like tracy said all u trying to do is agree with others so people will like u... Well just wanted to let u know how bad of a job ur doing @ that.:goodjob:

the comments i make, i doubt more people like me now as they used to. i'm just being honest. LOL but if you want to say i'm "jumping on the bandwagon", since you hate me, i think you are "jumping on the bandwagon."

Buttons
07-27-2009, 05:40 PM
I dont think that qualifies as spam.

Post whoring maybe.

But again where do you draw the line. So now we make a rule saying you arent allowed to say "cool, nice, clean, awesome" posts?

I mean id rather have someone say a 1 word post then the dribble that comes out of sammich in every thread.

I mean would you rather have

"COOL"

or

"OMG LAKESJLENL NTELNFLENFEKLDAELKWNLKNWERLKNRELKNRLKEWNRLKESNDRLK NFSDALKFNLDSKNFLDKSNF KFDJLF KJLDKJF LKDJF LKDJFL DJFLDK JFLKDJF LKDJFLKJLKFDJLK JFLKD JBANZORZSODISOIDOSDIOSIDOSIDOSIEOSIPJEKAJSELRJPJOP RACISEDPJSPODIJSPJD PJ PJ"

Ill take the "cool"

sammich gets banned a lot for the post whoring he does actually... lol

Turbd4DE
07-27-2009, 05:44 PM
the comments i make, i doubt more people like me now as they used to. i'm just being honest. LOL but if you want to say i'm "jumping on the bandwagon", since you hate me, i think you are "jumping on the bandwagon."

Did I say I hated u ...NO.. I cant hate someone just b/c stuff they write on the net.. I may hate what u an others write but I dont hate u all as people ..

Buttons
07-27-2009, 05:45 PM
Did I say I hated u ...NO.. I cant hate someone just b/c stuff they write on the net.. I may hate what u an others write but I dont hate u all as people ..
with all this bitching towards me, seems like hate to me.

Turbd4DE
07-27-2009, 05:47 PM
with all this bitching towards me, seems like hate to me.

Listen I just HATE when people are rude u know.. But trust me I realize that the net makes everything anyone writes seem 10times worse.

Buttons
07-27-2009, 05:51 PM
Listen I just HATE when people are rude u know.. But trust me I realize that the net makes everything anyone writes seem 10times worse.

seems like you are just wanting to stick up for her. it's whatever. i've had people be mean to me on the boards, and no one stuck up for me. did i say something stupid to deserve it? yes, most of the time. but now i realize it's just the internet and i don't give a fuck. and she shouldn't either. if she wanted people to stop saying shit, she would make a post consisting of more than just "nice"... because after people said it, she then made sure to respond to everyone with "LOL" "nice" and "wow". just to be stupid. so there's a difference.

Turbd4DE
07-27-2009, 05:58 PM
seems like you are just wanting to stick up for her. it's whatever. i've had people be mean to me on the boards, and no one stuck up for me. did i say something stupid to deserve it? yes, most of the time. but now i realize it's just the internet and i don't give a fuck. and she shouldn't either. if she wanted people to stop saying shit, she would make a post consisting of more than just "nice"... because after people said it, she then made sure to respond to everyone with "LOL" "nice" and "wow". just to be stupid. so there's a difference.

I was sticking up for her.... an for everyone one else that gets made fun of on here... Mind u in the past few months I just really started posting... But no I wasnt just saying all that to just stick up for her .. Im saying it so people will stop making for of everyone. Listen I just dont like when people hurt other by making fun at them u know..:cheers:

Buttons
07-27-2009, 06:03 PM
I was sticking up for her.... an for everyone one else that gets made fun of on here... Mind u in the past few months I just really started posting... But no I wasnt just saying all that to just stick up for her its.. Im saying it so people will stop making for of everyone. Listen I just dont like when people hurt other by making fun at them u know..:cheers:

i don't usually make fun of people unless they get on my last e-nerve. i usually take up for people and if i would have never noticed those posts or her saying IA is her life, i probably would have stuck up for her. i'm glad she is into cars, but if she wants to be taken seriously her name could have been different. mainly when people sign up like that, it seems like they are just here because their SO is.

Turbd4DE
07-27-2009, 06:11 PM
i don't usually make fun of people unless they get on my last e-nerve. i usually take up for people and if i would have never noticed those posts or her saying IA is her life, i probably would have stuck up for her. i'm glad she is into cars, but if she wants to be taken seriously her name could have been different. mainly when people sign up like that, it seems like they are just here because their SO is. It seems to me that most girls on here are here b/c they are in to cars also... But there are a couple that act like its MATCH.COM or something going from one IA guy to the other..

Buttons
07-27-2009, 06:13 PM
It seems to me that most girls on here are here b/c they are in to cars also... But there are a couple that act like its MATCH.COM or something going from one IA guy to the other..

i've dated guys from IA... LOL, but i am interested in cars and learning about them. i read threads outside of the WL from time to time. but there are a few who don't know shit and don't care to ever learn. that bothers me a bit because it gives other girls bad names :(

Catnip
07-27-2009, 06:17 PM
Aids gives IA girls a bad name.

Buttons
07-27-2009, 06:18 PM
Aids gives IA girls a bad name.

so does that mean you have aids too?

Catnip
07-27-2009, 06:18 PM
Now I do.

Buttons
07-27-2009, 06:19 PM
Now I do.

that's when i got the aids... lol

Catnip
07-27-2009, 06:20 PM
Your join date is bullshit.

Buttons
07-27-2009, 06:20 PM
Your join date is bullshit.

how is my join date bullshit?

Catnip
07-27-2009, 06:21 PM
I want mine changed to when I joined... with my other account that got banned...

lol wut

Buttons
07-27-2009, 06:22 PM
I want mine changed to when I joined... with my other account that got banned...

lol wut

that was my original first account.. got banned in less than 5 days FTW

Catnip
07-27-2009, 06:23 PM
lol. mine was like 3/07?

Buttons
07-27-2009, 06:24 PM
lol. mine was like 3/07?

if all my accounts' join dates were joined, i would probably be here before the owners.. LOL

ironchef
07-27-2009, 06:27 PM
if all my accounts' join dates were joined, i would probably be here before the owners.. LOLNo you wouldn't, because the site wouldn't have been started yet.

Buttons
07-27-2009, 06:28 PM
No you wouldn't, because the site wouldn't have been started yet.

it was a joke to state how long they all would be combined..... seriously? lol

ironchef
07-27-2009, 06:29 PM
it was a joke to state how long they all would be combined..... seriously? lol
http://downloads.shizo.eu/Crossfire/internet_serious_business.jpg

We don't do jokes.

DeutscheBAG!
07-27-2009, 06:44 PM

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v420/cine7th/juliafreakface.gif

import showdown.

allmotoronly
07-27-2009, 11:46 PM
whats with all these new members trying to inflate their post count?

Scrappy
07-28-2009, 12:49 AM
wow...

Tracy
07-28-2009, 08:28 AM
If I was a noob and had friends who weren't and warned me, I might be afraid to let it all out on here too. Damned if you do, damned if you don't. You might get blasted if your post is too long or if you make a mistake in your post or if you say something that the bandwagon doesn't agree with. Then you get blasted if you say nice and lol.

I know everyone is entitled to the BS in the WL. So don't get mad when I say what I want in the WL. All is fair here, right? I can defend just as much as you can flame and at the end of the day...I ain't mad at no one. So, I hope no one has their panties in a wad because I decided to take the other side on this one. I think WTF's GF is a nice girl who just didn't know any better. I don't htink she was trying to be shady by her posts. She just probably didn't think it would be a big deal. There are worse things that have happened.

BTW, Tool was awesome :tongue:

speedminded
07-28-2009, 11:13 AM
If I was a noob and had friends who weren't and warned me, I might be afraid to let it all out on here too. Damned if you do, damned if you don't. You might get blasted if your post is too long or if you make a mistake in your post or if you say something that the bandwagon doesn't agree with. Then you get blasted if you say nice and lol.

I know everyone is entitled to the BS in the WL. So don't get mad when I say what I want in the WL. All is fair here, right? I can defend just as much as you can flame and at the end of the day...I ain't mad at no one. So, I hope no one has their panties in a wad because I decided to take the other side on this one. I think WTF's GF is a nice girl who just didn't know any better. I don't htink she was trying to be shady by her posts. She just probably didn't think it would be a big deal. There are worse things that have happened.

BTW, Tool was awesome :tongue:200 of her posts are in the record thread and NOTHING is ever car related...anywhere. Unless you count this:

cool lokin car

Oh look what I found, niceeee :goodjob:

im sorry but you cant get any lower than a mexican, there like cockroaches

Her posts consists of welcome, lol, nice, and "Bord". I'm all about finding the good in people but I challenge anyone to find it in her 800 posts.

Tracy
07-28-2009, 11:54 AM
Look, I don't know the girl. She's not my friend and I only "know" her as a member on here. To me the posts about her posts are just as dumb. It's like a reiteration of what is dumb.

Unfortunatley I don't care enough to research her posts for your challenge. LOL. I'm just having an opinion here..and now the horse has been beaten. So I will leave you with this cuz it's funnay: