PDA

View Full Version : I HAVE A CEREAL QUESTION

Catnip
07-27-2009, 10:26 AM
AND I'M NOT TRYING TO MAKE IT RACIST OR ANYTHING, BUT ON A REAL NOTE, WILL YOU PUT YOUR MILK IN MY COCOA PUFFS?....

ANYONE CARE TO EXPLAIN. I JUST WANT TO KNOW THE REASONING PUTTING YOUR MILK IN MY COCOA PUFFS. ONLY PLACE I MILK INSIDE MY COCOA PUFFS IS INSIDE MY HOUSE. I MAY MILK OUTSIDE IN MY BARN TO GET SOMETHING OUT OF THE COW/GOAT REAL QUICK, BUT THATS IT

Buttons
07-27-2009, 10:28 AM
lol wut?

did sammich hack evan's name?

Sammich
07-27-2009, 10:29 AM
BWAHAHAHAHAHA WTF ARE U EVEN ASKING EVIAN?

Catnip
07-27-2009, 10:37 AM
http://www.singingfool.com/photos/840/035287_31.jpg

oneSLOWex
07-27-2009, 10:39 AM
the fuck?

Catnip
07-27-2009, 10:41 AM
the fuck?

AND I'M NOT TRYING TO MAKE IT RACIST OR ANYTHING, BUT ON A REAL NOTE, WHY DO WHITE PEOPLE WALK AROUND BAREFOOT...I MEAN THEY'LL DO IT ON ASPHALT SURFACES IN THE DEAD OF SUMMER, THEY'LL WALK IN STORES THAT DONT HAVE 'MUST WEAR SHOES AND SHIRTS' SIGNS THAT COULD POSSIBLE HAVE HAD BROKEN GLASS ON THE FLOOR....

ANYONE CARE TO EXPLAIN. I JUST WANT TO KNOW THE REASONING BEHIND WALKING AROUND BAREFOOT. ONLY PLACE I WALK BAREFOOT IS INSIDE MY HOUSE. I MAY WALK OUTSIDE IN MY SOCKS TO GET SOMETHING OUT OF THE CAR/TRUCK REAL QUICK, BUT THATS IT

Coming together for you special olympics contestants?

Maniacc
07-27-2009, 10:42 AM
Cocoa Puffs looks like dog food.

oneSLOWex
07-27-2009, 10:43 AM
Coming together for you special olympics contestants?

try English next time....even sammich had to ask wtf you said LOL

Catnip
07-27-2009, 10:44 AM
try English next time....even sammich had to ask wtf you said LOL

LOL THATS FOR OTHER REASONS.

Tasuki_Civic
07-28-2009, 09:50 PM
I cant believe you guys really entertain this thread. i was hopin when i came into the thread someone would tell him this thread was worthless. apparently some of you think its actually funny.

What has IA come to......

Catnip
07-28-2009, 09:53 PM
I cant believe you guys really entertain this thread. i was hopin when i came into the thread someone would tell him this thread was worthless. apparently some of you think its actually funny.

What has IA come to......

And who the fuck are you, besides, and I'm gathering this from your sig, a fat ass black chick?

Tasuki_Civic
07-28-2009, 10:06 PM
And who the fuck are you, besides, and I'm gather this from your sig, a fat ass black chick?

:lmfao: :lmfao: you are so :gay:

if you dont know who i am then stfu and take what i said. ;)

Catnip
07-28-2009, 10:09 PM
:lmfao: :lmfao: you are so :gay:

if you dont know who i am then stfu and take what i said. ;)

I'm gay because you're a fat, black girl?

hondachik
07-28-2009, 10:10 PM
You know I wondered the same thing. They be walking inside walmart barefoot and crap. Like the ground isn't already dirty enough with people spitting on it and cars driving over it all day, etc. I saw a guy last week walk in walmart with shoes on, but all 3 of his kids didn't have any. WTF?

Tasuki_Civic
07-28-2009, 10:13 PM
You know I wondered the same thing. They be walking inside walmart barefoot and crap. Like the ground isn't already dirty enough with people spitting on it and cars driving over it all day, etc. I saw a guy last week walk in walmart with shoes on, but all 3 of his kids didn't have any. WTF?

:lmfao:

wrong thread but funny comment.

this one is a mock....some limp dick mimic'd the real thread.

browningboy7
07-28-2009, 10:15 PM

I would much rather read Evans threads then even have to justify your dumb asses existence. Look at this, You are so fucking stupid that you can't even read the fucking thread...Here we are talking about cereal and you wanna come in here talking about your white trash wal-mart fantasies... Not sure wtf that is about but...Die.

Kthxbaiiiiiiiiiiiii

Tasuki_Civic
07-28-2009, 10:16 PM
:lmfao:
I'm gay because you're a fat, black girl?

toxxxic
*eats cocoa puffs*

Tasuki_Civic
I would much rather read Evans threads then even have to justify your dumb asses existence. Look at this, You are so fucking stupid that you can't even read the fucking thread...Here we are talking about cereal and you wanna come in here talking about your white trash wal-mart fantasies... Not sure wtf that is about but...Die.

Kthxbaiiiiiiiiiiiii

oooh fisty ;)

Catnip
07-28-2009, 10:19 PM
oooh fisty ;)

feisty? unless you like that kinky, hand sex shit.

browningboy7
07-28-2009, 10:21 PM
Ewww, Sorry...I does not want...:no:

Catnip
07-28-2009, 10:24 PM
*eats cocoa puffs*

share?

hondachik
07-28-2009, 10:33 PM

Kthxbaiiiiiiiiiiiii

dumb asses existence?

wow, try again. and if u don't know what its about, then ignore the post?

aha, but i'm the dumbass!!!

browningboy7
07-28-2009, 10:38 PM
dumb asses existence?

wow, try again. and if u don't know what its about, then ignore the post?

aha, but i'm the dumbass!!!

I know exactly what it's about...A completely different thread...Reading owns you. *waits on you to play the race card since that's all you know how to do*

hondachik
07-28-2009, 10:40 PM
I know exactly what it's about...A completely different thread...Reading owns you. *waits on you to play the race card since that's all you know how to do*

shows how much you know, so keep waiting. :goodjob:

and i was replying to evans post #6, thanks.

btw evan is a big boy, he can talk for himself. he doesn't need you coming in speaking for him.

Tasuki_Civic
07-28-2009, 10:41 PM
Ewww, Sorry...I does not want...:no:

lol dont be stuck on yourself sweets... i only said it cuz i gave you props for tryin to be a smart ass. lol i dont hook up with pple on IA.

toxxxic
07-28-2009, 10:41 PM
oh my god everyone shut the fuck up i'm trying to eat cocoa puffs.

christ.

hondachik
07-28-2009, 10:47 PM
Thats nice. I'm going to bed. I'm craving from Frosted Flakes right now but I ran out 3 days ago. :( I keep forgetting to get more when I'm at the store!! :2up:

Newhos, I'm outties.

browningboy7
07-28-2009, 10:49 PM
lol dont be stuck on yourself sweets... i only said it cuz i gave you props for tryin to be a smart ass. lol i dont hook up with pple on IA.

I'm not sure some random white boy going elbow deep in your vagina counts as "hooking up"... Just sayin'.

toxxxic
07-28-2009, 10:57 PM
oops. dbl post:gay: