PDA

View Full Version : Misc Anatolia

D.Choe
10-07-2005, 11:02 AM
Anatolia is a Turkish restaurant that serves Mediterranean food. If anyone in Alpharetta wants some good Mediterranean food, please come by. I work there on fridays and saturdays. We have belly dancers on the weekends who come in at 7 pm and leave around 10. You can also smoke hookah at the restaurant. If you come by the restaurant tonight or tomorrow night, I'll hook you up with a free hookah (not the actual hookah, it costs $10 to smoke it). Just ask for David and lmk that you're an IA member. Personally, I love the iskender kebob and mixed grill. If anyone decides to come by, I highly recommend those dishes and we also have a kid's menu, as well as a wide variety of entrees.
ANATOLIA
> Where: 10970 State Bridge Road, Alpharetta, 678-393-9955
> Hours: From 11:30 a.m. daily
> Entree prices: $7.95-$23.95
> Signature items: Turkish-styled ravioli; meat platter of chicken, lamb, ground beef and rib-eye
> Reservations: Yes
> Credit cards: All major
Ask me if you want more info.

ironchef
10-07-2005, 03:49 PM
Went there last week with my girl for lunch and we didnt find too much mediterranean stuff. Lots of typical american restaurant stuff. But we might have to try again.

D.Choe
10-07-2005, 03:54 PM
Went there last week with my girl for lunch and we didnt find too much mediterranean stuff. Lots of typical american restaurant stuff. But we might have to try again.
Ah, the lunch menu doesn't really have much Mediterranean food, but come during dinnertime and try the mixed grill. Plus, the belly dancer comes in at 7. I mean, I know you got a girl(and so do I), but you gotta watch how these belly dancers move. Some of them can balance a glass of wine on top of their head while dancing. Pretty amazing stuff.
edit- oh yeah, tell me if you come in tonight or tomorrow night and I'll hook you up with a free hookah.

Brut
10-07-2005, 10:01 PM
im gonna go and try it out tomorrow night

ironchef
10-08-2005, 12:19 AM
What actually is a hookah? Can we smoke some good buddah? lolol

D.Choe
10-08-2005, 01:42 AM
What actually is a hookah? Can we smoke some good buddah? lolol
a hookah is like a water bong except you use coals and we only use natural preservative tobacco. the hookahs we have are really nice and hit perfectly. the smoke is much lighter than cigarette smoke and it's basically breathing flavored oxygen. we have various flavors such as strawberry, mango, mint, cherry, apple, and rose. those are only some of the flavors I can come up with on the top of my head. if some of you come tomorrow, I'll start it up for you and smoke with you guys. tonight we had a lot of people coming in just to smoke the hookah. I ate some grilled chicken kebob and stuffed mushroom at the restaurant tonight and it was so damn good. hope to see some of you tomorrow.

emirg87
11-14-2005, 10:59 PM
david anatolia is amazing man because of u thanks for helping us out bro.

D.Choe
11-15-2005, 08:01 PM
david anatolia is amazing man because of u thanks for helping us out bro.

it's no problem man. i just wish some ia members would actually show up to the restaurant and smoke some hookah with us.

ironchef
11-15-2005, 08:04 PM
I'll go when i get back from vacation!

D.Choe
11-15-2005, 08:13 PM
I'll go when i get back from vacation!

i'll hold you to it

ironchef
11-15-2005, 08:15 PM
Were you there the last time i went there? Or was that some other dude?

D.Choe
11-16-2005, 11:58 AM
Were you there the last time i went there? Or was that some other dude?

i duno when you went there so i'm not sure

ironchef
11-16-2005, 06:15 PM
Thats a good point haha.