hummmm

ep9716
07-26-2009, 07:33 PM
Mexico 5

U.S.A 0

HAHAHA Oh Yeah Man..Mexico Pwned

ed_gm90
07-26-2009, 07:42 PM
lol i was surprised =)....and im mexican.

quickdodge®
07-26-2009, 08:09 PM
I thought you were mexican

He's from Peru. Get your shit right when calling people a certain nationality. Later, QD.

ShooterMcGavin
07-27-2009, 10:25 AM
wow really? mexico's first win against in us in a long time then huh.

thinkfast®
07-27-2009, 03:16 PM
SINCE '99 HOMEBOY

BEST BELIEVE THE MODELO WAS OVERFLOWIN AFTER THAT ONE

gtikid
07-27-2009, 06:02 PM
wow really? mexico's first win against in us in a long time then huh.

First win in 12 games....against a USA team with NONE of their star players. Not really a big accomplishment. It still doesn't make Mexico a contender for the World Cup AT ALL. As of now, it looks like they're not even gonna qualify for the World Cup :lmfao:

Big Baller
07-27-2009, 07:47 PM
He's from Peru. Get your shit right when calling people a certain nationality. Later, QD.

It was a joke nancy

quickdodge®
07-27-2009, 08:08 PM
It was a joke nancy

So was my reply, Roberta. He's neither mentioned, lolol. Later, QD.

TheGodfather
07-27-2009, 08:31 PM
First they take over our country, then they beat us in soccer?

Wait, soccer is still a sport?

TheGodfather
07-27-2009, 08:31 PM
lol i was surprised =)....and im mexican.
Well that explains your sig.

Commie.

ed_gm90
07-27-2009, 10:07 PM
my sig has nothing to no with my nationality. just the way i see Bush, who you probably support(ed) because your brainwashed by your goverment.

TheGodfather
07-27-2009, 10:10 PM
my sig has nothing to no with my nationality. just the way i see Bush, who you probably support(ed) because your brainwashed by your goverment.

No because I actually saw his points of view and appreciated his firm stance on things.

Not a bunch of backwards ass pounding liberals who let your people take this place over. :D

ed_gm90
07-27-2009, 10:12 PM
dude fuck the liberals, what do you mean you guys? i hate how some americans think every hispanic here is illegal. that just shows how smart you are.

TheGodfather
07-27-2009, 10:16 PM
dude fuck the liberals, what do you mean you guys? i hate how some americans think every hispanic here is illegal. that just shows how smart you are.

I just don't like most hispanic people since even the ones who speak english rarely speak it in public.

They are usually rude, smelly, and do not assimilate.

NOT ALL, but alot.

I know alot of decent Cuban people, but Puerto Ricans and Mexicans are the worst offenders I've seen.

blackboi50
07-27-2009, 10:16 PM
uhhhh The US put out like their third string guys to play!!...no landan donovan or anything!!

but mexico had some nice goals!! :D....1

ed_gm90
07-27-2009, 10:19 PM
I see where your coming from godfather, but you just cant hate all mexicans for that (not saying that you do). I mean every race has a couple of mistakes lol. You wouldnt like it if i said i dont like white people because of how rednecks act would you?

ed_gm90
07-27-2009, 10:21 PM
uhhhh The US put out like their third string guys to play!!...no landan donovan or anything!!

but mexico had some nice goals!! :D....1

mexico had many new players, last couple of times they played the u.s they had a couple of guys in their late 30s. Im guessing their new players made a big difference huh? lol

TheGodfather
07-27-2009, 10:22 PM
I see where your coming from godfather, but you just cant hate all mexicans for that (not saying that you do). I mean every race has a couple of mistakes lol. You wouldnt like it if i said i dont like white people because of how rednecks act would you?

Hell no, I hate rednecks.

It's just annoying being from NY and seeing all the hispanic people taking over where my family once lived, and now the same thing happeneing where I live in Tampa.

I don't have individual ill will towards any person I meet, I just have issues generalizing due to what I've seen and dealt with.

My big thing is hearing my great grandfather tell his stories of being made fun of for having a thick Italian accent and having to try so hard to fit in, and now it seems there is no difficulty to do so.

Buttons
07-27-2009, 10:26 PM

It's just annoying being from NY and seeing all the hispanic people taking over where my family once lived, and now the same thing happeneing where I live in Tampa.

I don't have individual ill will towards any person I meet, I just have issues generalizing due to what I've seen and dealt with.

My big thing is hearing my great grandfather tell his stories of being made fun of for having a thick Italian accent and having to try so hard to fit in, and now it seems there is no difficulty to do so.

You're "Italian".... Your ancestors came to America and they weren't wanted once, too. America is founded on freedom. You racist ignorant fuck. At least Mexicans are a part of this continent unlike your trashy lineage.

TheGodfather
07-27-2009, 10:28 PM
You're "Italian".... Your ancestors came to America and they weren't wanted once, too. America is founded on freedom. You racist ignorant fuck. At least Mexicans are a part of this continent unlike your trashy lineage.

Italian in quotes?

Would you shut the fuck up already.

You didn't even read my post bitch, I posted about my ancestors you worthless whore.

And my lineage is trashy? You don't know shit about them cunt. So fuck you.

ed_gm90
07-27-2009, 10:30 PM

I know where youre coming from. IF you went deeply into this immigration problem though, you would notice its all the other countries' goverments though. Mexico for example has potential to be close to the u.s in wealth, but most of the money is kept by those corrupt SOBs that call their selfs "presidents". threadjack/

TheGodfather
07-27-2009, 10:32 PM
I know where youre coming from. IF you went deeply into this immigration problem though, you would notice its all the other countries' goverments though. Mexico for example has potential to be close to the u.s in wealth, but most of the money is kept by those corrupt SOBs that call their selfs "presidents". threadjack/

I hear that man, I changed my major in school after learning how much more corrupt and greedy politicians are than I thought.

But hey, soccer is alot more fun to talk about rather that politics, even though I don't know much about it.

Go AC Milan? Lol.

Buttons
07-27-2009, 10:33 PM
Italian in quotes?

Would you shut the fuck up already.

You didn't even read my post bitch, I posted about my ancestors you worthless whore.

And my lineage is trashy? You don't know shit about them cunt. So fuck you.

I love how you miss the underlying message in my post. Do you always skip over things when someone is right?

blackboi50
07-27-2009, 10:37 PM
mexico had many new players, last couple of times they played the u.s they had a couple of guys in their late 30s. Im guessing their new players made a big difference huh? lol

yea but dos santos, franco, etc are all first string!!.....they good players!!...1

speedminded
07-27-2009, 10:40 PM
First they take over our country, then they beat us in soccer?

Wait, soccer is still a sport?lolol! Maybe not in Italy since they were caught in one of the largest football scandals in history stripping several Italian clubs of championship and cup titles a few years ago.

TheGodfather
07-27-2009, 10:41 PM
lolol! Maybe not in Italy since they were caught in one of the largest football scandals in history stripping several Italian clubs of champion and cup titles.

Uhhh, I don't follow soccer so I don't really care.

But cool. Sports scandals, what else is new?

blackboi50
07-27-2009, 10:42 PM
thread got ignorant quick!!...1

thinkfast®
07-28-2009, 12:39 PM
YOU PUTOS NEED TO GET OFF MEXICAN DICK FOR A WHILE ITS MAKIN YOU LIGHTHEADED

ShooterMcGavin
07-28-2009, 03:39 PM
just read and saw that rosters that it was the 2nd team usa'ers that got beat, el oh el @ mexico being so happy to beat up on the jv team :lmao:

FAM0U5
07-28-2009, 03:53 PM
I just don't like most hispanic people since even the ones who speak english rarely speak it in public.

They are usually rude, smelly, and do not assimilate.

NOT ALL, but alot.

I know alot of decent Cuban people, but Puerto Ricans and Mexicans are the worst offenders I've seen.

What's wrong with the world, mama
People livin' like they ain't got no mamas
I think the whole world addicted to the drama
Only attracted to things that'll bring you trauma
Overseas, yeah, we try to stop terrorism
But we still got terrorists here livin'
In the USA, the big CIA
The Bloods and The Crips and the KKK
But if you only have love for your own race
Then you only leave space to discriminate
And to discriminate only generates hate
And when you hate then you're bound to get irate, yeah
Madness is what you demonstrate
And that's exactly how anger works and operates
Man, you gotta have love just to set it straight
Take control of your mind and meditate
Let your soul gravitate to the love, y'all, y'all

People killin', people dyin'
Children hurt and you hear them cryin'
Can you practice what you preach
And would you turn the other cheek

Father, Father, Father help us
Send us some guidance from above
'Cause people got me, got me questionin'
Where is the love (Love)

Where is the love (The love)
Where is the love
The love, the love

It just ain't the same, always unchanged
New days are strange, is the world insane
If love and peace is so strong
Why are there pieces of love that don't belong
Nations droppin' bombs
Chemical gasses fillin' lungs of little ones
With ongoin' sufferin' as the youth die young
So ask yourself is the lovin' really gone
So I could ask myself really what is goin' wrong
In this world that we livin' in people keep on givin'
in
Makin' wrong decisions, only visions of them dividends
Not respectin' each other, deny thy brother
A war is goin' on but the reason's undercover
The truth is kept secret, it's swept under the rug
If you never know truth then you never know love
Where's the love, y'all, come on (I don't know)
Where's the truth, y'all, come on (I don't know)
Where's the love, y'all

Where is the love (Love)

Where is the love
The love, the love

I feel the weight of the world on my shoulder
As I'm gettin' older, y'all, people gets colder
Most of us only care about money makin'
Selfishness got us followin' our wrong direction
Wrong information always shown by the media
Negative images is the main criteria
Infecting the young minds faster than bacteria
Kids wanna act like what they see in the cinema
Yo', whatever happened to the values of humanity
Whatever happened to the fairness in equality
Instead in spreading love we spreading animosity
Lack of understanding, leading lives away from unity
That's the reason why sometimes I'm feelin' under
That's the reason why sometimes I'm feelin' down
There's no wonder why sometimes I'm feelin' under
Gotta keep my faith alive till love is found

Where is the love (Love)

ed_gm90
07-28-2009, 07:13 PM
just read and saw that rosters that it was the 2nd team usa'ers that got beat, el oh el @ mexico being so happy to beat up on the jv team :lmao:

most of mexico's team was u-20. so basically its their JV team too. lololol

thinkfast®
08-12-2009, 11:36 AM
MEXICO IS 22-0-1 @ HOME AGAINST THE US NATIONAL TEAM, AND GUESS WHERE THEY PLAYIN TODAY @ 3PM

:LOL OVER AND OVER:

FUNNY AMERICANS

Jason..
08-12-2009, 11:38 AM
He's from Peru. Get your shit right when calling people a certain nationality. Later, QD.Ok cracker..lol