PDA

View Full Version : Misc Falcons vs. Patriots

HyPer50
10-07-2005, 09:36 AM
Man.... can't wait for this game. Anyone notice that we are the favorite to win this game? It's funny how everyone jumped off the Patriots bandwagon after they lose 2 games lol. Anyways, ya... I see us just running over there deflated defense... Especially since it's at the Georgia Dome lol, the Falcons have the loudest fans/stadium in the NFL i'd bet. We could very possibly be 7-1 in a month, aside from this game I dont see any reason we couldn't win the other 3 to get to midseason.

The Ren
10-07-2005, 09:39 AM
Im definatly excited about this game... Of course my boyfriend is too since he is from Mass...I so wish I coulda got tickets to this game...but he wouldnt let me... :( Specially since his birthday is tommorow.. oh well I have some other things up my sleeve for his birthday instead, and he has NO IDEA! :D

Tbird_guy
10-07-2005, 12:30 PM
hahaah, this game is gonna rock.

JustinSane110™
10-07-2005, 12:32 PM
Damn, I hope the Pats get rolled over. I don't like them, but even then I gotta give them credit cuz they've been taking care of business the past few seasons. I wanna see the Falcons go all the waythis year, thats my team. :D :bigok: