PDA

View Full Version : Misc A History of Violence

T.C.
10-07-2005, 09:27 AM
Anyone see this yet? I am going to see it soon. It recieved a 96 rating on rotten tomato, which is rare. Plus I think Ed Harris is a good actor and he looks sinister in it.

D.Choe
10-07-2005, 09:33 AM
I saw this with my girl last weekend and I gotta say, it's badass. I won't say specifics, but the movie is straight up gory. The storyline is painful to watch unfold. It's suspenseful and at many points during the movie, it made me think "damn, I duno what I'd do if I was him/her." I'd recommend it to anyone who likes dark, graphic films.

T.C.
10-07-2005, 09:36 AM
Thanx for the info. How would you rate it on 1-10?

D.Choe
10-07-2005, 09:49 AM
I'd give it a 9, simply because the way it was filmed, the very solid storyline, and the gore. The movie also seemed very fluid, everything fit in without wandering off onto random tangents. Just don't bring a kid to this movie, because I think they'll either a)be traumatized and end up throwing up popcorn because of the gore, b) absolutely love the hardcore blood, or c)end up being one of those Columbine shoot-em-up kids.

Cliff
10-07-2005, 10:04 AM
man no one had anything to say when i asked about this movie....

http://forums.importatlanta.com/showthread.php?t=22467

bicsintegra
10-07-2005, 10:11 AM
i wanna see it also maybe this weekend if i can find a babysitter.

D.Choe
10-07-2005, 10:22 AM
man no one had anything to say when i asked about this movie....

http://forums.importatlanta.com/showthread.php?t=22467

aw my bad man, I never saw your post. It's a damn good movie imo.
edit- :doh: lol I just scrolled down like midway and saw the thread...sorry man my asian eyes aren't working today, or anyday for that matter. I just so happened to see this one on top.

Cliff
10-07-2005, 11:22 AM
ahhhh you're a squint eye...no wonder you only saw the threads at the type...see i'm a round eye so i see the whole screen at once...lol

D.Choe
10-08-2005, 01:57 AM
ahhhh you're a squint eye...no wonder you only saw the threads at the type...see i'm a round eye so i see the whole screen at once...lol
haha man i got that widescreen panoramic vision