PDA

View Full Version : Misc Haunted places?

claybird
07-25-2009, 04:37 PM
me and a couple of friends have a ghost hunting crew - actually two CGR coosa ghost raiders and creamy ghost click
and we would like to ask yall if you have any haunted areas that we could explore all of our investigations are legit and thorough.so plz contact me!

Scotsman
07-25-2009, 04:38 PM
me and a couple of friends have a ghost hunting crew - actually two CGR coosa ghost raiders and creamy ghost click
and we would like to ask yall if you have any haunted areas that we could explore all of our investigations are legit and thorough.so plz contact me!pm QD

quickdodge®
07-25-2009, 06:22 PM
pm QD

Lolol. No. I'm not helping this idiot. I would not trust this dude with anything. It takes folks that are serious about this to do this. I don't think he is serious enough to be really in it. Later, QD.

Scotsman
07-25-2009, 06:22 PM
Lolol. No. I'm not helping this idiot. I would not trust this dude with anything. It takes folks that are serious about this to do this. I don't think he is serious enough to be really in it. Later, QD.ten 4

Tasuki_Civic
07-26-2009, 01:05 AM
lol @ the responses

matthewAPM
07-26-2009, 02:10 AM
This is directed to QD. A few friends of mine are interested in going to Devils Turn Around but have a few questions.

Do we really need a permit or written consent to go there? A few say yes, others say no.

Where is the best place to park? I hear parking around the area is a bad idea and people will key/ bash/ etc. your car.

Camera or video camera? I wanna bring one.

any other things you can tell me before we go? We plan on doing this during the night.

T.C.
07-26-2009, 08:07 AM
Devil's Turnaround is a privately owned old cemetery which is off limits to the general public.... that is..... No Trespassing...... the place has been virtually ransacked by "ghost hunting thrill seekers".....trespassors will be arrested.... and the grounds are routinely patrolled by law enforcement......

Paranormal activity has been documented by legitimate paranormal investigators and there has been a notable account of anomolous incidents recorded. Said groups who've legitimately ran investigations there have obtained permission from the owner...... those who have not obtained permission to be on the grounds, here and other such places, are giving the general community (of ghost and paranormal researchers) a bad reputation.

Just google the place and you will find all the answers to your questions.

quickdodge®
07-26-2009, 08:14 AM
. those who have not obtained permission to be on the grounds, here and other such places, are giving the general community (of ghost and paranormal researchers) a bad reputation.

Yup.

Local police patrol that spot heavily. Without permission, I'd stay away. I had permission on the several occasions I've been there. Later, QD.

Frög
07-26-2009, 08:20 AM
I don't believe anything is haunted..

quickdodge®
07-26-2009, 08:30 AM
^^^ Well there's certainly nothing wrong with "believing" nothing is haunted. Later, QD.

D3UC3S
07-26-2009, 09:00 AM
Hey QD remember when it was like 19 degrees outside when u went with us to DT?? Remember that scratch across the back of the one kid. I also got 2 good EVP's. this was bout 5 yrs ago. I think it was your first time out...all of your camera batteries died IIRC.

This was before the cops and all the ransacking as well...:(

quickdodge®
07-26-2009, 09:04 AM
Hey QD remember when it was like 19 degrees outside when u went with us to DT?? Remember that scratch across the back of the one kid. I also got 2 good EVP's. this was bout 5 yrs ago. I think it was your first time out...all of your camera batteries died IIRC.

This was before the cops and all the ransacking as well...:(

I remember that night. That was my second time out. I still have the pic somewhere of dude's back. And I had permission on both occasions, lolol. Later, QD.

Frög
07-26-2009, 09:05 AM
^^^ Well there's certainly nothing wrong with "believing" nothing is haunted. Later, QD.

So I guess you "believe" in these paranormal things? Nothing wrong with that either.. I guess..

I would love someone to prove me otherwise.. As in, taking me to these so called haunted places so I can see it for myself.. I think the human brain and perception is very subjective..

quickdodge®
07-26-2009, 09:06 AM
So I guess you "believe" in these paranormal things? Nothing wrong with that either.. I guess..

It's not much of a "belief" when you have evidence. Later, QD.

D3UC3S
07-26-2009, 09:16 AM
I remember that night. That was my second time out. I still have the pic somewhere of dude's back. And I had permission on both occasions, lolol. Later, QD.

Right on...im very anxious to get back out and be involved in some investigations. PM if you want another "seeker".

/threadjack

Frög
07-26-2009, 09:26 AM
^ bring me along and prove to me the existence of ghost..

quickdodge®
07-26-2009, 09:30 AM
^^^ Lolol. Later, QD.

Frög
07-30-2009, 10:38 PM
Is this the evidence?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RCrtUnj0vw8&feature=channel_page

90_ACCORD
07-30-2009, 10:41 PM
i know of a few places where things have happened but you cant go since its at a house where people still live

ed_gm90
07-31-2009, 11:43 PM
booger hill? lol