PDA

View Full Version : Music The DUMBEST Song EVER...RAP IS RETARDED

Elbow
07-25-2009, 08:56 AM
Can someone explain why this pussy fucking bitch called "Juvenile" wrote a song and put ha at the end of everything, is it because he has NO SKILL at all so just did that to rhyme? IT SOUNDS RETARDED AS HELL. LMFAO @ any moron who listened to that song and liked it.

That's you with that bad ass Benz ha
That's you that can't keep yo' old lady
cause you keep fuckin her friends ha
You gotta go to court ha
You got served a subpeona for child support ha
That was that nerve ha
You ain't even much get a chance to say a word ha
I know i ain't trippin don't your brother got them birds ha
You ready to bust one of them niggaz head ha
You ain't scared ha
You know how to play it ha
I know you ain't just gonna let a ***** come and punk you ha
Stunt and front you ha
Straight up run you ha
You know who got that fire green ha
You know how to use a triple beam ha
Shit ain't hard as it seems ha
You keep your body clean ha
You got a lot of girbaud jeans ha
Some of your partners dope fiends ha
You really don't want to fuck with them niggaz ha
You come up with them niggaz ha
You stuck with them niggaz ha

(Chorus 2X)
You a paper chaser, you got your block on fire
Remaining a G until the moment you expire
You know what it is yo make nothing out of something
You handle your biz and don't be cryin and suffering

You can't do nothing but love fresh ha
You want to know what we gonna do next ha
You brought my tape with a check ha
You wearing a vest ha
You tryin to protect your chest ha
You spent 70 on your benz ha
That ain't yours that's for your friends ha
You wanna stop these niggaz from playing wit you ha
You wanna run the block ha
You wanna be the only ***** with rocks ha]
You keep your gun cocked ha
You count the money at the end of the night ha
You on a three day flight ha
You full of that diesel ha
You duckin them people ha
Your face was on the news last night ha
You the one that robbed them little dudes out they shoes last night ha
You don't go in the projects when it's dark ha
You claim you thug and you ain't got no heart ha
You came in the Nolia on new years eve ha
You got stuck in that bitch and couldn't leave ha
It was hard for youto breathe ha

(Chorus 2X)
You a paper chaser, you got you block on fire
Remaining a G until the moment you expire
You know what it is to make nothing out of something
You handle your biz and don't be cryin and suffering

You got a trespassing charge ha
That dick got hard ha
When you were looking at them little broads ha
You don't know when to quit ha
That's you with that shot calling shit ha
That's you with that balling shit ha
That's you that's taking them hits ha
That hoe don't know when to shut up her mouth ha
You gonna knock that hoe teeth out ha
You done switched from Nike to Reebok ha
You twinkle you golds everytime you leave your house ha
Them income tax checks ha
You bout to flip that ha
You bout to go score you a gram ha
You gonna treat your nose ha
You bout to go put the dope dick on one of these hoe ha
When you broke you drove ha
When you paid you got bookoo places to go ha
You on top ha
You rob somebody shop ha
You don't think you can be stopped ha
You ridin in the Benz on 20 inch rims ha

Jason..
07-25-2009, 08:58 AM
HA

MachNU
07-25-2009, 09:00 AM
kinda wonder though if the guy that wrote that song, would have least been able to make this thread in the correct section! :dunno:

WhiteAccord
07-25-2009, 09:00 AM
Took you this long to figure this out. Rap is like special ed class for people who can not understand real music...

Clearer: Rap is for simple minded people who cant comprehend/create real music.

Elbow
07-25-2009, 09:01 AM
It's not a music discussion, it's a retarded song to lol at.

Deke
07-25-2009, 05:32 PM
Damn, I forgot about this "song." I think it's from the 90s

Tuan
07-25-2009, 05:55 PM
Your a Jerk is worst to me..

leobond001
07-25-2009, 07:27 PM
Damn, I forgot about this "song." I think it's from the 90s

yeah 98-99. this song was nice and still is.

anyone who says a certain type of genre of music sucks just hasnt heard any good music.

Terror
07-25-2009, 07:36 PM
I second the notion, that for the most part... rap severely lacks ANY musical quality...

I dont really like it at all, but they are "entertainers" for the most part... many even refer to themselves as that, not musicians.

(not this song particularly) but I think its just made to be good dance music, be catchy, and to people who are really into music... annoying as fuck.

but, most of them are rich, most of us arent... = pure genius...

81911SC
07-25-2009, 07:39 PM
yeah 98-99. this song was nice and still is.

anyone who says a certain type of genre of music sucks just hasnt heard any good music.He's referring to how damn retarded these "lyrics" are. Which they are.

leobond001
07-25-2009, 07:50 PM
He's referring to how damn retarded these "lyrics" are. Which they are.

aside from the slang words, the lyrics arent retarded. its like one of those things were if you didnt grow up around it or never experienced it, you wouldnt understand what he was talking about.

and when the song came out, it was a supossed diss at master p.

81911SC
07-25-2009, 08:00 PM
80 of 90 lyrics (wild guess) all start with "You" LOL, Real talent.

leobond001
07-25-2009, 08:15 PM
same cane be said about any type of music, but i know that isn't true. music is different for a reason, not because one is better than the other, but because there are different types of up bringings and stories.

and by the way, this song helped lauch the label to making over 10 0million dollors. and picking this one and saying its the dumbest rap song ever.....................there are way worse rap songs than this, and i bet you there are way worse rock songs also

Elbow
07-26-2009, 08:54 AM
Oh so I listen to rock? lol. THIS SONG IS RETARDED AS HELL, OBVIOUSLY HE COULDN'T THINK OF ANYTHING TO SAY.

I like some rap, Three 6, BIG, any underground hardcore stuff, Tupac, etc. I CANNOT STAND mainstream new rap, it's a bunch of straight up pussy boys from a private school saying they are hood.

This song isn't even telling a story lol, Tupac tells stories, this song is just bitching.

quickdodge®
07-26-2009, 09:08 AM
This song isn't even telling a story lol,

I don't see it as bitching, but you're right in it not telling a story. It's just kind of there. But it was an instant hit. I'll be honest, I'll take this track over anything anyone puts out today. Later, QD.

Frög
07-26-2009, 09:29 AM
I HATE RAP! FUCK shit!

The Ninja
07-26-2009, 09:48 AM
Took you this long to figure this out. Rap is like special ed class for people who can not understand real music...

Clearer: Rap is for simple minded people who cant comprehend/create real music.

You've got to be pretty close-minded/ignorant to say some shit like that.

Well I was fit that wonderama shit
Me and my conglomerate
Shall remain anonymous
Caught up in the finest shit
Live out by dreams until my heart gives out
And while we crave you know exactly what the shit's about
Fuck y'all mean? Handlin' since a teen I dish out
Like the point-guard off your favorite team without doubt
My life ain't rosy but I roll with it
My mind was fine 'till the dough hit it
And told me that the mo' did it
And now it's closer shit and so I said it
I blow a digit on a dimin' in a minute but no bitchin'
Watch how I'm walkin' cause even the thoroughest ****** be knockin',
Tryin' to strike a bargain,
Hopin' that they might get pardoned
Shit on me boy we got me pins and needles
And my cerebral be's the wickedess evil
Thoughts that this boughter feed you
Feed back in a game so deep fien's can catch ya
Freeze off my knee cap can y'all believe that
Got the city drinkin' Crystal raise up the fee
Rappers going broke tryin' to keep up wit me
My rise the riches surprise the bitches
Think harder you know this ***** Jay-Z Shawn Carter
G.S. to fuck up, three years to fuck up
Watch me shine like a brightly be gets to fuck up
All rhymers forget like Alzheimer's
Small timers I said it
I'm addressing all drama torture

The Ninja
07-26-2009, 09:50 AM
I don't see it as bitching, but you're right in it not telling a story. It's just kind of there. But it was an instant hit. I'll be honest, I'll take this track over anything anyone puts out today. Later, QD.

Thats because the shit/garbage they put out today isn't rap. Its "pop" labeled as rap. 1 hit wonders, and radio whores. Icey this, BRRRRRR that, big whip sittin on big rims, throwin money in the air, that ain't rap. Those are club bangers/pop.

EDIT: The industry has changed, its a money making thing now. Its no longer about expressing yourself, or telling your story. Some rapper still try to rap like that, but they aren't making any big money like these club bangers. IE Common, Lupe, Wale, Trae, LAUREN MOTHER FUCKIN HILL. Those are rappers. Naw....not anymore, I don't even want to call'em that. They're artists.

Lady GaGa, TI, GS Boys, Dorrough Music, New Boys, Bird Man, F.L.Y., Soulja Boi Tell'em. Those are "rappers". They see it as an occupation, a mode to money.

The Ninja
07-26-2009, 09:58 AM
Husslers shootin' eightball
Throwin' darts at the wall
Feelin' damn near 10 ft. tall
Here she comes, Lord help us all
Ol' T.W.'s girlfriend done slapped him outta his chair
Poor ole boy, it ain't his fault
It's so hard not to stare
At that honky tonk badonkadonk
Keepin' perfect rhythm
Make ya wanna swing along
Got it goin' on
Like Donkey Kong
And whoo-wee
Shut my mouth, slap your grandma
There outta be a law
Get the Sheriff on the phone
Lord have mercy, how's she even get them britches on
That honky tonk badonkadonk
(Aww son)

WTF is this shit? I can sit here all day and pick out shit lyrics from every single genre that has lyrics. Sure rap has sucked lately, but so has rock. When I want to listen to good music I end up listening to older music, artists -I- like. Whether it was a hit or not, whether that artist made money or not, whether they're signed or not; I don't give 2 cow shits.

quickdodge®
07-26-2009, 10:05 AM
Lady GaGa, TI, GS Boys, Dorrough Music, New Boys, Bird Man, F.L.Y., Soulja Boi Tell'em. Those are "rappers". They see it as an occupation, a mode to money.

Out of all that, only Birdman (and barely) and TI are actual rappers. The others are just entertainers/pop stars. Later, QD.

Sinfix_15
07-26-2009, 10:28 AM
90% of rap is absolutely fucking terrible. But if you look at the billboard top 100... probably 75 of the 100 songs are rap/hiphop dumbshit like soujaboy...

supply and demand... idiots want mindless rap.

The Ninja
07-26-2009, 10:35 AM
Out of all that, only Birdman (and barely) and TI are actual rappers. The others are just entertainers/pop stars. Later, QD.

Actually, T.I. considers himself an entertainer, but I believe the line has blurred tremendously. (I pulled most of those names off the top 100 rap songs on Billboard.com. Coincedentally, a lot of the same songs that are ranked on the top 100 rap songs, are also ranked among the top 100 pop songs)

The Ninja
07-26-2009, 10:38 AM
90% of rap is absolutely fucking terrible. But if you look at the billboard top 100... probably 75 of the 100 songs are rap/hiphop dumbshit like soujaboy...

supply and demand... idiots want mindless rap.

Wrong. 90% of the rap YOU hear is "absolutely fucking terrible". Thats the popular shit, if you disagree then it'd have to be because you're seeking out rap that isn't common, in that case. Why are you looking for garbage rap? Do you not know what kind of music you like?

So I'm listening to Stanky Leg, sure they're rapping, sure its listed as a "rap/hip-hop" song. Do -I- think its rap, hell naw. Is it rap technically, yes.

Stop trying to dictate what other people like by voicing your opinion over such a humongous genre so generally.

RAtM, Rap or Rock?

quickdodge®
07-26-2009, 10:42 AM
This is why I just stick to the old school. Rap and rock. Can't go wrong there. It was all good back then. No shitty variances and no spin-offs like "crunk" and the likes of that. Late, QD.

Sinfix_15
07-26-2009, 10:43 AM
Wrong. 90% of the rap YOU hear is "absolutely fucking terrible". Thats the popular shit, if you disagree then it'd have to be because you're seeking out rap that isn't common, in that case. Why are you looking for garbage rap? Do you not know what kind of music you like?

So I'm listening to Stanky Leg, sure they're rapping, sure its listed as a "rap/hip-hop" song. Do -I- think its rap, hell naw. Is it rap technically, yes.

Stop trying to dictate what other people like by voicing your opinion over such a humongous genre so generally.

RAtM, Rap or Rock?

i dont seek out any rap. I hear whats played on every station on the radio... seeing how rap/pop/mix/hits stations all play the same garbage. spare me your MTV mindcontrol emo psychological breakdown bullshit.

by all means.... list some good rap and i'll download it.

Sinfix_15
07-26-2009, 10:44 AM
This is why I just stick to the old school. Rap and rock. Can't go wrong there. It was all good back then. No shitty variances and no spin-offs like "crunk" and the likes of that. Late, QD.

same, most of the rap i enjoy is late 80s-90s

The Ninja
07-26-2009, 10:53 AM
i dont seek out any rap. I hear whats played on every station on the radio... seeing how rap/pop/mix/hits stations all play the same garbage. spare me your MTV mindcontrol emo psychological breakdown bullshit.

by all means.... list some good rap and i'll download it.

LMFAO! "i dont seek out any rap."

So you're spoon fed what to like. I wouldn't even bother any mind control on you, because you're just a mindless CONFORMIST. =/

Shut the fuck up, now you're just talking out your ass. You're telling me, to tell you what to like?

They have this INSANELY advanced form of media they call CDs you can buy at your local Wally World. Or if you're too lazy to actually pick out shit you like to listen to, theres a Music Genome Project that would be perfect for a mind dead prick like yourself. Its called Pandora.com (I'm not saying everyone that uses Pandora is a mind dead prick).

Go there, type in an artist, song, album, w/e that you like. And it'll do all the thinking and hard work for you and just play music similar to it. All you gotta do is Thumb up or Thumb Down the song if you like/dislike it.

The Ninja
07-26-2009, 10:55 AM
same, most of the rap i enjoy is late 80s-90s

I'm gonna enjoy calling out your nut riding bullshit in this small post.

I thought you didn't seek out any rap to listen to? They sure as hell don't play that much 80's-90's rap on the radio.....

Go cock ride somewhere else, this is a place of intelligent conversation, or at least its supposed to be.

Sinfix_15
07-26-2009, 11:00 AM
LMFAO! "i dont seek out any rap."

So you're spoon fed what to like. I wouldn't even bother any mind control on you, because you're just a mindless CONFORMIST. =/

Shut the fuck up, now you're just talking out your ass. You're telling me, to tell you what to like?

They have this INSANELY advanced form of media they call CDs you can buy at your local Wally World. Or if you're too lazy to actually pick out shit you like to listen to, theres a Music Genome Project that would be perfect for a mind dead prick like yourself. Its called Pandora.com (I'm not saying everyone that uses Pandora is a mind dead prick).

Go there, type in an artist, song, album, w/e that you like. And it'll do all the thinking and hard work for you and just play music similar to it. All you gotta do is Thumb up or Thumb Down the song if you like/dislike it.

you really need to leave the house every now and then. you're way to hung up on this bullshit. Is being a forum pro what's hot on the street? why dont you make a rap? rap about you break down ****** on net forums, how you keep it real on the net, how you rep your IP and type big thangs...

seriously guy, you're way too uptight. Yes... i dont seek out rap anymore. I dont like rap enough to dig thru the piles of bullshit 3 word songs with a beat to find something worth listening to. Odds are we have the same taste in rap, you just feel like you're on some kind of mission to defend the rap game and you're way too defensive to conversate with.

I liked rap when it wasnt about the chorus, i liked rap when the words told a story, if you put a big pun song on paper it would probably be 5 pages long. Thats the rap i liked. I've heard too much Soujaboy on the radio to care about rap anymore.

You can whine and bitch all you want talking your stupid conformist bullshit about needing to be told what to like. You emo cock suckers read from the same cue card and call yourselves original.

Hop up out the bed.... turn your swag on...... yeah......... get money....... yeah.....

ill stick to rock.

The Ninja
07-26-2009, 11:03 AM
Whine and bitch? *sigh*

Another lost cause, =/

The Ninja
07-26-2009, 11:04 AM
I really don't know why I waste my time with retards like you. I thought it would be semi-entertaining, or at least allow me to vent, but naw. Just a waste of time.

Sinfix_15
07-26-2009, 11:08 AM
I really don't know why I waste my time with retards like you. I thought it would be semi-entertaining, or at least allow me to vent, but naw. Just a waste of time.

seen that on the emo cock sucker cue card too..... post your typical played out rant then bow out with a "waste of my time" line after you type some 3 page shit to start the argument to begin with.

if being a whiney bitch is a waste of your time, dont flap your dicksuckers to begin with. Its pretty simple. When i feel like this is a waste of my time, i log out... i dont write a fucking thesis spreading my nonsense.

The Ninja
07-26-2009, 11:20 AM
What? :confused:

You should still check out Pandora.com, seriously though. You can even mix stations combining your favorite artists/albums/genres into one super station, or even having different stations based on what mood your in.

Sinfix_15
07-26-2009, 11:24 AM
What? :confused:

You should still check out Pandora.com, seriously though. You can even mix stations combining your favorite artists/albums/genres into one super station, or even having different stations based on what mood your in.

i do, i love Pandora. My hostility towards radio rap comes from being in the car all day at work and being forced to sift thru radio stations. Enough to drive anyone insane...

The Ninja
07-26-2009, 11:29 AM
The thing is you aren't forced to! You like Pandora? Well go into your history, pick out the songs you liked/thumbed up. Go download/purchase them. Burn a mix to a CD, there a compilation of songs that you like, even played in the order you like them, or shuffled.

I do understand where you're coming from though with the hostility towards the radio, they play garbage, but you aren't forced to listen to it.

$15 can get you a mp3 player nowadays, $10 a pack of burnable CDs. No CD player? Do what people did back in the day. Have a blank tape cassette in your cassette player and record the songs you like when you hear'em that way they're at your demand. The age of the DJ controlled radio is waning. Take your choice of music into your hands.

Deke
07-27-2009, 05:08 PM

QD, I'm just curious, what do you feel about Jurrasic 5? I just recently started listening to a lot of their stuff and really like it. I do not claim to be any expert on rap/hip-hop, but they just sound more old school (and ridiculously more intelligent) than most present mainstream. They manage to get their message across without outrageous profanity and talk of "bling." Just curious what your take on such groups is.

quickdodge®
07-27-2009, 07:52 PM
Jurassic 5 was a group actually out of LA. Which is weird because I love my West Coast flavor, but I never really got into them. Having come along in the early 90s, they aren't quite old school but they brought an old school sound to the scene. They were popular among the Tribe Called Quest and De La Soul type folks. I liked ATCQ, but that was about it in that genre of hip hop. But I'd say they were a decent hip hop group to check out. Later, QD.

XanRules
07-27-2009, 09:23 PM
I thought it was gonna be about this song.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EQ8ViYIeH04