PDA

View Full Version : I would like to Apologize

Julio
07-24-2009, 03:53 PM
To the people from NOPI...

I will be honest, No one asked me to apologize and no, Im not hanging of no ones nuts.

I was holding a Grudge against the company NOPI due to some current or Former employees.. ( Not sure if they still work there, honestly dont care )

That was really wrong on my part.

But I always think that the way people behave while representing the company they work is sometimes a reflection of that company.

I forgot to think , Maybe the company knows about the douche they sometimes hire and just need a position covered or something .. anyways..

I shouldve never hold the grudge against NOPI or simply just moved on. I try not to get involved and went on assumptions about the whole NOPI being involved with MSN.. . But like many, I was also confused... but maybe because I didnt care wtf MSN was up to.

Anyways, this is a public apology to NOPI...I will do so in person when the time comes.

btw -

:idb: MsN...

Jaimecbr900
07-24-2009, 04:09 PM
What is MSN?:thinking:

Scotsman
07-24-2009, 04:11 PM
What is MSN?:thinking:" my salty nutz"

Jaimecbr900
07-24-2009, 04:18 PM
" my salty nutz"

You do know I can ban your quilt wearing ass, right????:ninja:

I think I figured it out anyway.....:tongue1:

Scotsman
07-24-2009, 04:20 PM
You do know I can ban your quilt wearing ass, right????:ninja:

I think I figured it out anyway.....:tongue1:lol "kilt" , and yes i know you can , i was just makin a funny , no hard feelins:cheers:

Jaimecbr900
07-24-2009, 04:21 PM
lol "kilt" , and yes i know you can , i was just makin a funny , no hard feelins:cheers:

I was seeing if you caught that.....:D

HypnoToad
07-24-2009, 04:23 PM

i keep seeing msn,but i still dont know wat it is.

Jason..
07-24-2009, 04:27 PM
Is this shit really that big of a deal?

Echonova
07-24-2009, 04:52 PM
Motor Sport Nationals

Geez

Julio
07-24-2009, 04:53 PM
Is this shit really that big of a deal?

remove hands from keyboard...

Lay back on your chair....

Put hands over your head..

And think for a second...

Thanks

JITB
07-24-2009, 04:56 PM
I would love for IA to be more like a club itself, and go and shut down MSN with bad ass cars, and just rep IA hard. that would hurt more than not going...

reminds me of that old wide angled pic from NOPI, with about 30 + cars from IA, all clubs..reppin hard!

Kevykev
07-24-2009, 05:12 PM

Come on Jaime? Are you serious? :no:

http://www.rovfor.it/public/msn%20logo.bmp

lol?

quickdodgeŽ
07-24-2009, 06:51 PM
that would hurt more than not going...

Right. It would hurt them real bad while they're on their way to the bank to deposit that big bankroll in their account. You think they care who comes? As long as folks go and make their pockets a bit more fat. If they cared, they wouldn't keep trying to post the show on IA still. Later, QD.

JITB
07-24-2009, 06:57 PM
Right. It would hurt them real bad while they're on their way to the bank to deposit that big bankroll in their account. You think they care who comes? As long as folks go and make their pockets a bit more fat. If they cared, they wouldn't keep trying to post the show on IA still. Later, QD.

its not the point of them.. its the point of the exposure. Truth is atl doesnt have a big show.. besides MSN. and without exposure..Ia wont be able to do things like that and bring that big of a crown.

FasTech
07-24-2009, 09:20 PM
So what happened? Cliff notes...please?

Paul
07-24-2009, 10:06 PM
werd

DJ Maestro
07-24-2009, 10:58 PM
its not the point of them.. its the point of the exposure. Truth is atl doesnt have a big show.. besides MSN. and without exposure..Ia wont be able to do things like that and bring that big of a crown.

The Nationals didn't start out as a big show back in the day. It took some growing. TFS is in its first year as a true show and already has some great sponsors and partners attached to it. TFS will get exposure and in time the crowds will come. Give it time, Atlanta will have another big show to compete toe to toe with MSN. It will most certainly happen. :goodjob:

JITB
07-25-2009, 12:46 AM
The Nationals didn't start out as a big show back in the day. It took some growing. TFS is in its first year as a true show and already has some great sponsors and partners attached to it. TFS will get exposure and in time the crowds will come. Give it time, Atlanta will have another big show to compete toe to toe with MSN. It will most certainly happen. :goodjob:

this isnt tfs first year.. it was a true show the first few years, to me. But its all good, the battle in between hurts the whole scene itself. The nationals did start out as a big show b/c it replaced nopi supposedly. Honestly 90% of us truly dont care about the behind the scenes stuff that goes on. We just want to go to a show, and be seen..all that other stuff is just extra.