PDA

View Full Version : Vteckidd...............................

Vteckidd
07-24-2009, 10:56 AM
Has Vtec again

http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c21/Vteckidd/CRX.jpg

:ninja:

Sammich
07-24-2009, 10:58 AM
repost

even though i hate u i wana see more of what u got...looks quite the sexy object

Vteckidd
07-24-2009, 11:00 AM
repost

even though i hate u i wana see more of what u got...looks quite the sexy object
I got some things i have to do to it first before i post anymore pics. Including throwing my bigger motor into it :)

Tracy
07-24-2009, 11:01 AM
I would give some marketing advice, but I will refrain :D just this once.

Sammich
07-24-2009, 11:02 AM
ill wait until the official unveiling. but it looks nice from the one pic

Vteckidd
07-24-2009, 11:04 AM
I would give some marketing advice, but I will refrain :D just this once.
LOL im not advertising my shop (or lack there of) :)

But i get it :boobies:

Tracy
07-24-2009, 11:10 AM
LOL im not advertising my shop (or lack there of) :)

But i get it :boobies:I know, but who posts a single pic of an unfinished car?? Oh it's a teaser??????? Why didn't you just say so? Now I get it.

I am totally fucking with you, so don't get all dah dah dah on me :D

blackshine007
07-24-2009, 11:13 AM
Check the welds on the subframe that holds the rack and pinon. It broke a while back and you need to make sure it's still holding up. I know other things about that car too :ninja:

Formally...
07-24-2009, 11:18 AM
Looks like you had to sell your shoes to by the car. :D

I know the secert plan.... :ninja:

Formally...
07-24-2009, 11:20 AM
Haha, gotta give it to Tracy on this one. Well played.

Tracy
07-24-2009, 11:22 AM
Haha, gotta give it to Tracy on this one. Well played.YES! I finally get 1 fucking point!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Vteckidd
07-24-2009, 11:24 AM
I know, but who posts a single pic of an unfinished car?? Oh it's a teaser??????? Why didn't you just say so? Now I get it.

E-HUG

Tracy
07-24-2009, 11:25 AM
E-HUGfine e-hug back, hater

Vteckidd
07-24-2009, 11:25 AM
Check the welds on the subframe that holds the rack and pinon. It broke a while back and you need to make sure it's still holding up. I know other things about that car too :ninja:

Drives pretty good actually, but thanks for the heads up. It def needs an alignment.

blackshine007
07-24-2009, 11:36 AM
Drives pretty good actually, but thanks for the heads up. It def needs an alignment.
Again? Hmmmmm... that's why the alignment was out the first time. Check the welds :yes:

I know you got my multiple pm's, right?

Vteckidd
07-24-2009, 11:39 AM
Again? Hmmmmm... that's why the alignment was out the first time. Check the welds :yes:

I know you got my multiple pm's, right?

I already checked it out last night, seems like the outer tie rods are shot, typical on an old ass EF. The Rack looked fine.

Yes i got them i havent read them yet ive been sick

speedminded
07-24-2009, 12:13 PM
Going for any records with this one?

bowdown201
07-24-2009, 12:14 PM
Boost or N/A?

Vteckidd
07-24-2009, 12:25 PM
NA, 1.8L for now

BobbyFresco
07-24-2009, 01:50 PM
Mike, you better K swap this ho.

Revmaynard
07-24-2009, 01:54 PM
Nice pick up. I noticed you were looking at some in the fs section. lol

SouthSide Tay
07-24-2009, 01:58 PM
^^mike has stalkers

batlbrandon
07-24-2009, 02:00 PM
Mike, you better K swap this ho.

thats what I'm screamin.

Vteckidd
07-24-2009, 02:07 PM
HAHA no K Swap for me, im a cheap bastard.

B series is what i know even though its not very innovative (shout out to Tracy) :P

Revmaynard
07-24-2009, 02:09 PM
^^mike has stalkers

I think seeing the post ''cash in hand'' in a thread and seeing this you can put two and two together. My friend is looking for a similar car.:rolleyes:

Vteckidd
07-24-2009, 02:12 PM
yeah i really wanted the JDM front end one, but it doesnt run, and im not paying $3000 for a car especially a CRX that doesnt run.

Revmaynard
07-24-2009, 02:15 PM
Yea. My buddy was trying to get into a CRX, but will settle for any ol' EF.

Is this the one that's been repainted?

AnthonyF
07-24-2009, 02:16 PM
Sounds like you bought a real quality car.

-Ant.

Vteckidd
07-24-2009, 02:18 PM
Sounds like you bought a real quality car.

-Ant.

shut up and grow 6 inches

Wanna bring your little truck out against it? be happy to show you where you stand

Vteckidd
07-24-2009, 02:19 PM
Yea. My buddy was trying to get into a CRX, but will settle for any ol' EF.

Is this the one that's been repainted?

The one that LongliveH2B is selling doesnt run. I got over there to look at it and someone stole the hondata ECU out of it, and when i put my ecu in it, it wouldnt crank up. I offered him a lowball on it cause it didnt run, but he declined so oh well.

Yeah this is the repainted one. IIRC its buckys old CRX cause his name is on the title.

Not doing too much, just gonna replace the B16 with a bigger motor. :D

batlbrandon
07-24-2009, 02:20 PM

Wanna bring your little truck out against it? be happy to show you where you stand

keep it in the kills forum.

BobbyFresco
07-24-2009, 02:20 PM

*Waits for "Ant" to make some baseless comment and call you an idiot or something equally as lame. That has never been done before. By him, especially. For serious.*

AnthonyF
07-24-2009, 02:21 PM

Have a dick as big as mine, THEN I will grow 6 inches. ;)

Little truck? I'm pretty sure EVERYTHING about my truck is larger that your junk box. Such a "baller" you buy shit cars, huh?

I guess when acting like an adult fails, act like a kid to callout people to race b/c you are inferior to them.

-Ant.

1439/2000
07-24-2009, 02:23 PM
I know, but who posts a single pic of an unfinished car?? Oh it's a teaser??????? Why didn't you just say so? Now I get it.

I see what you did there. lol

Vteckidd
07-24-2009, 02:28 PM
Have a dick as big as mine, THEN I will grow 6 inches. ;)

Little truck? I'm pretty sure EVERYTHING about my truck is larger that your junk box. Such a "baller" you buy shit cars, huh?

I guess when acting like an adult fails, act like a kid to callout people to race b/c you are inferior to them.

-Ant.

HAHA i could really care less about the size of your cock, but hey, all that matters is if the whore your are banging enjoys it.

Put your money where your mouth is, you wanna talk shit, bring that truck out against my shit box. What price is good for you? I know you are broke.

Acting like and adult? Dont come in my thread running your cocksucker and then play the victim when i respond.

Your $XX,XXX truck against my $2500 crx NAME THE TIME AN PLACE

AnthonyF
07-24-2009, 02:37 PM
Put your money where your mouth is, you wanna talk shit, bring that truck out against my shit box. What price is good for you? I know you are broke.

Your $XX,XXX truck against my $2500 crx NAME THE TIME AN PLACE

Your how old again? And racing is the only thing that is logical you can think of in your pee brain?

How does racing your 2100lb car vs my 3500lb truck constitute as being fair or even entertaining?

How about this, my 4cyl vs. YOUR 4cyl? :goodjob:

-Ant.

edit-2500 bucks? LOLOLOLOL

SPOOLIN
07-24-2009, 02:38 PM
i know people with lots of money that dont buy "baller" vehicles but when a house comes up for the right price, they just buy it to rent it out...Sure mike buys shit boxes but he could be ballin' out of control. lol

Tracy
07-24-2009, 02:47 PM
HAHA no K Swap for me, im a cheap bastard.

B series is what i know even though its not very innovative (shout out to Tracy) :PHolla

Vteckidd
07-24-2009, 02:48 PM
Your how old again? And racing is the only thing that is logical you can think of in your pee brain?

How does racing your 2100lb car vs my 3500lb truck constitute as being fair or even entertaining?

How about this, my 4cyl vs. YOUR 4cyl? :goodjob:

-Ant.

edit-2500 bucks? LOLOLOLOL

im 28, you are the one that poked your nose in here you dumbfuck. Yeah, you said i bought a shitbox, well let me show you what this shitbox can do.

My car makes 135whp and 1llft lbs of TQ. are you that scared? How is putting up a Crotch rocket anymore fair?

Ant are you mad that i spent $2500 or are you mad that you dont have $2.50 to put gas in your truck?

PUT UP OR SHUT THE FUCK UP. Let me show you how immature i can really be. Its coming Nat er i mean Ant, im sure Aug Varsity will be interesting.......

AnthonyF
07-24-2009, 03:08 PM
im 28, you are the one that poked your nose in here you dumbfuck. Yeah, you said i bought a shitbox, well let me show you what this shitbox can do.

My car makes 135whp and 1llft lbs of TQ. are you that scared? How is putting up a Crotch rocket anymore fair?

Ant are you mad that i spent $2500 or are you mad that you dont have $2.50 to put gas in your truck?

PUT UP OR SHUT THE FUCK UP. Let me show you how immature i can really be. Its coming Nat er i mean Ant, im sure Aug Varsity will be interesting.......

Public forum not public anymore b/c big bad Shrek said so?

It was as fair as your first demands. My truck has a little above your HP. So your hp:weight ratio is MUCH better than mine.

Does that statement actually make you giggle or think that was whitty?

You do know that's not how you spell "knat" correct? You're not very good at this.

All I said was you bought a junky car. You came in huffing and puffing about how super fast your econo box is. I don't care. I didn't challenge you nor did I even make the statement that it was slow.

-Ant.

Tracy
07-24-2009, 03:09 PM

It was as fair as your first demands. My truck has a little above your HP. So your hp:weight ratio is MUCH better than mine.

You do know that's not how you spell "knat" correct? You're not very good at this.

All I said was you bought a junky car. You came in huffing and puffing about how super fast your econo box is. I don't care. I didn't challenge you nor did I even make the statement that it was slow.

-Ant.
Ant, I don't like MIke either...but, it's gnat :D

Vteckidd
07-24-2009, 03:10 PM

-Ant.

its actually Gnat you dumbass, you def suck at this

Tracy
07-24-2009, 03:11 PM
I win. I said it first!

BobbyFresco
07-24-2009, 03:11 PM

-Ant.

The ironies...Let me point them out for you.
Gnat.
witty.

/ your crap in this thread and take it to the WL.

BobbyFresco
07-24-2009, 03:12 PM
LOL..I was ninja'd...

Vteckidd
07-24-2009, 03:13 PM
The ironies...Let me point them out for you.
Gnat.
witty.

/ your crap in this thread and take it to the WL.
LOL

+1 for Tracy

Ant go back to the hole you crawled out of. That hole may be a gaping vagina, but whatever makes you happy.

Vteckidd
07-24-2009, 03:14 PM
And yes, its nothing to be crazy over, its a CRX with no power. Its a shit box. but ive always liked them :)

AnthonyF
07-24-2009, 03:14 PM
Ant, I don't like MIke either...but, it's gnat :D
AHHH fuk, yea..I typed it knat..i was like..I think it's something else...but whatever. Go with a gut feeling. OWNAGE on me. :lmfao::lmfao:

-Ant.

AnthonyF
07-24-2009, 03:15 PM
its actually Gnat you dumbass, you def suck at this
Thanks for ignoring the entire post.

i denied your requests, you denied mine. End?

-Ant.

Tracy
07-24-2009, 03:16 PM
And yes, its nothing to be crazy over, its a CRX with no power. Its a shit box. but ive always liked them :)I'm with ya. It's kinf of like how I always wanted some bass in my car.

Vteckidd
07-24-2009, 03:18 PM
I'm with ya. It's kinf of like how I always wanted some bass in my car.
you are on a roll today :taun:

Vteckidd
07-24-2009, 03:19 PM
Thanks for ignoring the entire post.

i denied your requests, you denied mine. End?

-Ant.
It never would have started if you would have kept your half assed comments to yourself

Tracy
07-24-2009, 03:25 PM
you are on a roll today :taun:
I was going to say that in my post, but I didn't want to brag :D tanks for saying it for me.

SPOOLIN
07-24-2009, 03:46 PM
lol at the Gnat

AnthonyF
07-24-2009, 03:50 PM
It never would have started if you would have kept your half assed comments to yourself

public forum not public?

Don't post pics of you super fly whip if you cant handle the comments.

-Ant.

JITB
07-24-2009, 03:51 PM
cat

BobbyFresco
07-24-2009, 03:53 PM
cat

LOL..

Who was that chick from some reality tv show that swore up and down that cat's proper spelling was kat?

Vteckidd
07-24-2009, 03:54 PM
public forum not public?

Don't post pics of you super fly whip if you cant handle the comments.

-Ant.

say whatever you want, but you tried to make some backhanded comment to me over a 20 year old CRX i posted.

I never said it was the greatest thing since sliced bread, i said "vteckidd now has vtec"

You are just so upset and jealous over me that you have to try to put your .02 in anytime you think you can.

What have you owned that is so great that mommy and daddy havent provided for you? A Bike? a Truck? Some ferraris you got there.

Shut the fuck up hater

Vteckidd
07-24-2009, 03:55 PM
Ant one day you are going to run into me, and you wont be able to hide behind your computer screen or your "internet is serious business" line you like to throw out. Just remember that

JITB
07-24-2009, 04:14 PM
Ant one day you are going to run into me, and you wont be able to hide behind your computer screen or your "internet is serious business" line you like to throw out. Just remember that

THE
CHALLENGE
HAS
BEEN
ISSUED

Kevykev
07-24-2009, 04:49 PM
Nice ... i like corollas.

MachNU
07-24-2009, 06:24 PM
looks dirty! i know a way to fix that! :D

Scotsman
07-24-2009, 06:37 PM
The one that LongliveH2B is selling doesnt run. I got over there to look at it and someone stole the hondata ECU out of it, and when i put my ecu in it, it wouldnt crank up. I offered him a lowball on it cause it didnt run, but he declined so oh well.

Yeah this is the repainted one. IIRC its buckys old CRX cause his name is on the title.

Not doing too much, just gonna replace the B16 with a bigger motor. :Dits quite possible that that is my old B16 , does it have LSD , clutch up grade and upgraded flywheel? hamp oil filter?

Vteckidd
07-24-2009, 06:38 PM
its quite possible that that is my old B16 , does it have LSD , clutch up grade and upgraded flywheel? hamp oil filter?
it has LSD dont know about the rest

Scotsman
07-24-2009, 06:47 PM
eh either way , kudos to you