PDA

View Full Version : I saw a man die tonight...

fawk_you
10-07-2005, 06:32 AM
So the night starts out as so **ALL GOOD AND FUN** (see link below) ......

http://forums.importatlanta.com/showthread.php?t=24575

THEN goes to so.....

...after everyone leaves.... (while im still waiting on the locksmith to get my keys out of my car- because I was rushed to go eat.... :2up: ) me and my friend Colt sit around, and people watch the ladies and gents leaving wild bills....a huge crowd comes to BP right after and stay for like 45 mins...so the cops run them off again-- time then being like 2:45ish... we wait a little more...finally a tow truck comes to the rescue... im not paying attention to what he's doing to my car as I watch a white van leaving near the wild bills area.... and turns left onto pleasant hill.... a guy who had been drinking, white male- 21-23ish dark hair- dark shirt, blue jeans...dark shoes, walks out infront of the van who was going right around 45-60ish... hits him, straight on. He goes flying in the air...good distence... while the van tries to stop.... he skids, and runs over him... rib cage crushed... it was terrible. We run over, im yellin call 911- with the phone in my hand. :( I was so freaked out.... colt calls the cops... the guy in the van hits reverse, does more internal damages to the guy...(everything that was on the left side of his body was relocated to the right- he was laying on his right side.)... cops get there and shit so does the ambulance-- HE WAS STILL BREATHING... they got him on the stretcher and everything, everyone got interviewed... well- accordingly, when someone dies after being hit.... you fill out accident reports- the cops told me he would be ok because i was a girl and already crying because i was in such bad shock....colt told me once we stopped to part and go home.... he died on the way to the hospital.... due to such intoxication, the blood rushed to his insides where they had been crushed caused him to swell up intensively to where he could no longer breath- and sufficated... the driver of the van didnt get arrested due to the padestrian being HIGHLY intoxicated and jay walking while the van had the right away....

we might still have to go to court.

All ill have to say about this shit is that life is very surreal, watch what you do when you drink... or make sure you have somewhere to stay-- id have to say this is one of the most terrible things ive seen, and ive never seen someones life taken in front of my eyes.

Whoever you were man, rest in peace.... :( You still had a pulse when I checked the 2nd time.

BTW- count me out for sleep.... im still a wreck. :(

:( :( :( :( :(

SilverJester
10-07-2005, 06:37 AM
holy shit :eek: I don't know what I woud do if I saw that (aside from calling 911 that is)

fawk_you
10-07-2005, 06:39 AM
Yea, i drove 65 the whole way home, crying. heh

Rican219
10-07-2005, 06:48 AM
Sorry to hear it. I saw something similar to that one time and the thing I remember the most is the sounds. They never go away.

fawk_you
10-07-2005, 06:50 AM
I figured this much... the sound is what has kept me from sleeping.

Rican219
10-07-2005, 06:54 AM
Well at least it was no one that you knew personally because then it would be alot worse on you. Sleep will come and this will go by as a memory. Good luck! ;)

fawk_you
10-07-2005, 06:56 AM
Eerrrr thanks.

Darling Nikki
10-07-2005, 06:58 AM
OMG thats so crazy. I dunno what I would of done I know I would of been in shock seeing something like that. I couldn't imagine what was going through your mind. I am really sorry to hear that. :(

fawk_you
10-07-2005, 07:01 AM
http://www.newcelica.org/forums/images/smilies/tear.gif

boosted1jz
10-07-2005, 07:36 AM
wow.... i dunno what to say.... that would probably keep me up for a few days too

hope he RIP!!

chris

fawk_you
10-07-2005, 07:38 AM
yea... :(

boosted1jz
10-07-2005, 08:07 AM
BIG HUG?????

B16a2 Civic
10-07-2005, 08:16 AM
damn....

sidenote tho: you get your keys?

fawk_you
10-07-2005, 08:21 AM
BIG HUG?????
I need alot. :o

fawk_you
10-07-2005, 08:23 AM
damn....

sidenote tho: you get your keys?

Yea, progressive has pretty good/quick roadside assitence... once the 2 other locksmiths didnt show, and progressive called me back... it was like 20 mins. to get them out to my car, and then like less than 1 min to get the keys. :eek: Yet, in the middle of all this happening... yea- refer to my first post in this thread.

The Ren
Damn hun.. im so sorry...

boosted1jz
awwww ill give ya a hug!!!! next time i see u!!

fawk_you
10-07-2005, 08:24 AM
awwww ill give ya a hug!!!! next time i see u!!
Ima hold you 2 that.

fawk_you
10-07-2005, 08:26 AM
Damn hun.. im so sorry...
I look at things as it was his time to go.... however, he suffered- bad. I hated to see that. Thats what really got me :( and after someone hit his shoe that flew into the BP parking lot. It made me really think about alot of stuff in my life and how lucky I really am, even though I am struggling... thats why I changed my avatar stuff... life is surreal, take it as its thrown at you-- dish it back the same, but dont take things for granted- cause you never know how long you will be on this earth. :(

kelly marie
10-07-2005, 08:33 AM
im sorry babe.. that is horrible.. i have no idea what to say

fawk_you
10-07-2005, 08:34 AM
http://www.newcelica.org/forums/images/smilies/sadpace.gif Its ok babe.

Kristi
10-07-2005, 08:39 AM
i understand what you are going through completely. two years ago i was on my way home from my boyfriends house on hwy 78 in stone mountain and i see this pedestrian crossing the road a little bit up in front of me. i slow down to give him time to get across my side of the road and as i pass, i look in my rear view to make sure he made it across. when i do, i see a honda accord hit the guy going about 65 mph. the guy flew up in the air about 20 feet and fell to the ground. i turned around real quick, started balling and called 911. while on the phone with the 911 lady, i pull over onto puckett road (i think- right next to the old toyota used dealership) and the accord had pulled over. i got out of my car and the 911 lady told me to go to the guy and check to see if he was alive - i knew he wasn't. so i get within 10 feet of the guy and just lose it and start crying harder. the lady kept telling me to check for a pulse. so i turn to the two guys that were in the accord to do it - and they wouldn't. another truck stopped because they saw what happened, and those guys wouldn't do it either. so i went over there and checked - no pulse. that was the worst part. you can only imagine - actually you probably know - what a car traveling 65 mph will do to a body. then the guy who was driving the accord tries to leave - he was drunker than hell - but so was the pedestrian. we hold him back until the cops arive, etc. the police, firemen, air and light team, and special incident unit came out to the scene. i sat there for hours talking to police and everyone else just balling. finally, they called my parents to come get me - i was in no condition to drive.

for the next year or so i was receiving phone calls pretty often from insurance agencies, lawyers, police, etc. then one day i got a phone call from the pedestrians daughter. she was filing a wrong death lawsuit and wanted me to testify. to this day, i still haven't gone to court and the guy has yet to be charged. he is out on bond still. and he is partying it up like nothing happened.

the funny thing is, the part that stuck with me the most was the guy (justin) driving the accord, told me he was just leaving QT cause he was hungry and wanted a candy bar - a nutrageous. at the scene, he was sitting there eating it.

it will bother you for awhile. i still have nightmares about it, and i still can't watch anything (movie, etc) that has someone getting hit by a car because it devastes me. i can't stand to see people cross the road outside of a cross walk and things like that. it will bother you, but if you ever need anything, just let me know. i've been there and i am more than happy to be here for you if you need to talk or anything. if you want, i will pm you my phone number.

good luck with everything, it will be hard, but you will get through it. i'm sorry that you had to go through it, i wouldn't wish that upon anyone.

BTEC
10-07-2005, 08:43 AM
sorry to hear that leanne. i was at the north point meet last night. i thought u went to the varsity. if i can do ne for you let me know aight.

fawk_you
10-07-2005, 08:45 AM
i understand what you are going through completely.

Thank you. :sigh of relief: Seriously though, I dont know what to do. Im freaking out about it- I dont know how I was able to drive home... how I was able to talk to the cop- the shit didnt hit me until I came home... I sat down, heard the sound of the guy hitting- OVER AND OVER AND OVER AGAIN.... it wont go away.... I cant sleep-- and cant stop crying... even tho some shit on IA has been funny this morning... I cant stop... I just hope one day this gets better..

fawk_you
10-07-2005, 08:46 AM
sorry to hear that leanne. i was at the north point meet last night. i thought u went to the varsity. if i can do ne for you let me know aight.

You know I love you babe. Thanks. :o

BTEC
10-07-2005, 08:55 AM
You know I love you babe. Thanks. :o
same here . ne time :kiss:

AWD OWNZ U
10-07-2005, 08:56 AM
That really sucks, things just don't seem to be going well for you. I really feel bad for the guy driving the van.

fawk_you
10-07-2005, 08:56 AM
:o

fawk_you
10-07-2005, 08:57 AM
That really sucks, things just don't seem to be going well for you. I really feel bad for the guy driving the van.

No, no they dont- do they? :2up: I feel bad for him too, I talked to the cop- he made sure to tell me.... more than 80% of the time (the people the cops I talked to, has delt with) that a person hits another person and they die, the person driving....if they have never commited a crime, usually commits suicide. So maybe its not just a man I saw die, but a man die, and another man plan out his own death?

AznTraitor
10-07-2005, 09:00 AM
you are making it a bigger thing than it is.

People die all the time, I've seen mulitple people killed before my eyes.....

unless deep down you know that there was some way that you couldve helped or some how changed the way the events unfolded, it's life.

Life is taken for granted everyday.....the way I see it...everyone has a time and a place....some sooner than others.

I dont know if you are religious or religious prefrence....but if you died today, would you be able to stand at the gates of St Peter's and know you lived a full life and you did your best to live a good life?

The more you mull over it will accomplish nothing....it will just stay in your mind longer. He probably didnt feel much pain, because if he had that much alcohol in his system and he wasnt screaming in pure agony....he was most likely killed after the intial impact and what they suspected was him still being alive was just the rest of his system shutting down...but I suspect he was probably already gone from the first hit.

never in your life do you want to experince someone screaming in pain in their last moments of life, that kind of shit is what sticks with you......

you need to just stop visualizing and just hope that he did live his life to the fullest and lived a good life, and is ultimately in a better place.

fawk_you
10-07-2005, 09:03 AM
you are making it a bigger thing than it is.

People die all the time, I've seen mulitple people killed before my eyes.....

unless deep down you know that there was some way that you couldve helped or some how changed the way the events unfolded, it's life.

Life is taken for granted everyday.....the way I see it...everyone has a time and a place....some sooner than others.

I dont know if you are religious or religious prefrence....but if you died today, would you be able to stand at the gates of St Peter's and know you lived a full life and you did your best to live a good life?

The more you mull over it will accomplish nothing....it will just stay in your mind longer. He probably didnt feel much pain, because if he had that much alcohol in his system and he wasnt screaming in pure agony....he was most likely killed after the intial impact and what they suspected was him still being alive was just the rest of his system shutting down...but I suspect he was probably already gone from the first hit.

never in your life do you want to experince someone screaming in pain in their last moments of life, that kind of shit is what sticks with you......

you need to just stop visualizing and just hope that he did live his life to the fullest and lived a good life, and is ultimately in a better place.

Perspective. :goodjob: You're right... from what everyone else....cops-- everyone has told me though, its just made my mind go in circles.... and im like :rant: *BOOM* I dont think alot before I speak, when actions occur... it makes me wonder, when big things happen- I die in side.... I guess since im new to the whole death before me act, its normal? :(

AznTraitor
10-07-2005, 09:10 AM
Perspective. :goodjob: You're right... from what everyone else....cops-- everyone has told me though, its just made my mind go in circles.... and im like :rant: *BOOM* I dont think alot before I speak, when actions occur... it makes me wonder, when big things happen- I die in side.... I guess since im new to the whole death before me act, its normal? :(

to be honest with you, the first person that died in front of me....it just shocked me...I didnt feel sad, upset, or anything like that...it just happened real fast and I was there with some other people and it kinda of like it wasnt real. It just seemed like something out of a movie.

I'm not saying it's easy to see someone or hear someone die.....it's gonna be crazy....but you cant let it get to you....there's some crazy statstic that 1 person dies every hour across the world.....I actually think the time is shorter, but it just makes you get into a bigger perspective on life is exactly what it is....life.

fawk_you
10-07-2005, 09:11 AM
to be honest with you, the first person that died in front of me....it just shocked me...I didnt feel sad, upset, or anything like that...it just happened real fast and I was there with some other people and it kinda of like it wasnt real. It just seemed like something out of a movie.

I'm not saying it's easy to see someone or hear someone die.....it's gonna be crazy....but you cant let it get to you....there's some crazy statstic that 1 person dies every hour across the world.....I actually think the time is shorter, but it just makes you get into a bigger perspective on life is exactly what it is....life.

yea :( You're right.

The Golden Child
10-07-2005, 09:13 AM
daym i sort of understand wat u faced last night ..
me and my older friends back in ny went drinking ..
and it was also raining that night ..
walked out the club fucked up drunk ..
we had the righter way on crossing the street ..
next thing u know a cab comes out brakes ..
u could hear it screech hits my friend and runs him over ..
i stood there in the rain in shock and fell to the ground ..
he was my best friend since like 3 yrs old ..
da cab driver stayed in his car so shocked on what happened ..
cops and ambulance came and i went into the ambulance ..
on the way he died and i was shocked and could not cry ..

r.i.p rick

r.i.p to the guy also ..

lifes 2 short to breathe ..

fawk_you
10-07-2005, 09:15 AM

r.i.p rick

r.i.p to the guy also ..

Im sorry to hear that man... :( Damn

HiPSI
10-07-2005, 09:39 AM

r.i.p rick

r.i.p to the guy also ..

is that a poem or something?

oh, and i've witnessed 2 suicides at close range. beyond cringing at the initial thud sound when they hit the ground it wasn't such a big deal. i didn't know them so i can't exactly feel emotion for some little asshat that decided it's cool to jump off the 3rd floor at the mall, just like i could really feel sorry for someone who couldn't control their drinking enough to have a working brain that tells them to not walk across a busy street at night. natural selection hard at work.

fawk_you
10-07-2005, 09:43 AM
Its just sad, thats all... its human emotion... :)

Tiff-O-Bitties
10-07-2005, 09:50 AM
that is definately very traumatizing.. I saw all kinds of fucked up shit when I worked in the Emergency Room.. The worst of all besides the obvious bike wrecks was a little boy who got hit by a car that his own dad was driving.. It was truely heartbreaking..

I also met a man in the ER that was completely fine after a car accident (or seemed to be fine) however in the wreck his aorta (spelling, the main valve to your heart) exploded and he died right in front of me after being sooo nice and helpful. It's a life changing experience and very shocking.

Repost Squintz
10-07-2005, 09:52 AM
dddddaaaaaaaaaaaammmmmmmmmmnnnnnnn................ ........im at a loss of words....hope ur day gets better though...

fawk_you
10-07-2005, 09:54 AM
that is definately very traumatizing.. I saw all kinds of fucked up shit when I worked in the Emergency Room.. The worst of all besides the obvious bike wrecks was a little boy who got hit by a car that his own dad was driving.. It was truely heartbreaking..

I also met a man in the ER that was completely fine after a car accident (or seemed to be fine) however in the wreck his aorta (spelling, the main valve to your heart) exploded and he died right in front of me after being sooo nice and helpful. It's a life changing experience and very shocking.
I could never do that. :goodjob: More power to yah.

Thanks daniel. :o

The Golden Child
10-07-2005, 09:55 AM
is that a poem or something?

oh, and i've witnessed 2 suicides at close range. beyond cringing at the initial thud sound when they hit the ground it wasn't such a big deal. i didn't know them so i can't exactly feel emotion for some little asshat that decided it's cool to jump off the 3rd floor at the mall, just like i could really feel sorry for someone who couldn't control their drinking enough to have a working brain that tells them to not walk across a busy street at night. natural selection hard at work.

no its not a poem .. you being serious ? or fucking around ?

Tiff-O-Bitties
10-07-2005, 09:56 AM
NoLimitSteveo.. I was actually friends with the first guy that jumped off the 3rd floor.. I was with him when it happend.. There's a lot more to it than anyone realizes..If you could have only seen him before that happend..

R.I.P. Doug Lyle

fawk_you
10-07-2005, 09:59 AM
This is going to get intresting.

HiPSI
10-07-2005, 09:59 AM
no its not a poem .. you being serious ? or fucking around ?

just the way you wrote it, looked like a poem.

The Golden Child
10-07-2005, 10:05 AM
NoLimitSteveo.. I was actually friends with the first guy that jumped off the 3rd floor.. I was with him when it happend.. There's a lot more to it than anyone realizes..If you could have only seen him before that happend..

R.I.P. Doug Lyle

u were with him when he jumped ? or u were with him that day ?
either way loosing a close friend is not a good feeling ..

RISKYB
10-07-2005, 10:06 AM
damn that sucks hun..... bigs hugs from all of us

The Golden Child
10-07-2005, 10:06 AM
just the way you wrote it, looked like a poem.

ic dont know why i do that sometimes ..
my friend R.I.P Rick used to do it alot ..
so i kinda got it from him when i do talk ..

fawk_you
10-07-2005, 10:09 AM
damn that sucks hun..... bigs hugs from all of us
thanx. :o

Tiff-O-Bitties
10-07-2005, 10:09 AM
u were with him when he jumped ? or u were with him that day ?
either way loosing a close friend is not a good feeling ..

I was with him when he jumped.. The bad thing that will always be with me is knowing that I couldn't stop him.. It happend so fast and then while he was falling, it was in slow motion... I don't even know if I screamed.

Cliff
10-07-2005, 10:10 AM
i never saw the impact but that happened next to one of our hangout spots in conyers and we all stood on the sidewalk and watched for an hour or so while they tried to keep the guy alive...he had just bought new shoes at burlington coat factory and was walking home on the crosswalk and an accord didn't even see the guy....it's definately crazy and i can only imagine if you saw the impact too

fawk_you
I was with him when he jumped.. The bad thing that will always be with me is knowing that I couldn't stop him.. It happend so fast and then while he was falling, it was in slow motion... I don't even know if I screamed.
:( Wow

AznTraitor
tiff, enlighten me....

what's more to the story?

if the kid wanted to kill himself...fine...I'm not gonna hold that againest him....

but why in a mall? why in a populated mall? seriously....it just seems like the last desperate attempt for somekind of attention.

The Golden Child
10-07-2005, 10:16 AM

yea that feeling will haunt and so will screeching tires and many other heart breaking accidents ..

its always the memorys that try 2 keep me smiling ..

B18c-rex
Hope you feel better and please try and get some rest. I owe you hug next time i see you.

HiPSI
If you could have only seen him before that happend..

R.I.P. Doug Lyle

what was there to see? the kid was a moron and a coward who obviously couldn't function as a human being, and decided ending himself with a 3rd floor swan dive at the mall was a good way to go. all i saw of the kid was his flattened head and the river of blood pouring from his skull and that was enough to make me want to go back to work. what really pissed me off about it was the fact that he chooses to do so in a public place, with TONS of little kids around.

AznTraitor
10-07-2005, 10:19 AM
what really pissed me off about it was the fact that he chooses to do so in a public place, with TONS of little kids around.

that's exactly my point.....

I want to know what's the rest of the so called story.....

fawk_you
10-07-2005, 10:20 AM
Hope you feel better and please try and get some rest. I owe you hug next time i see you.

thanks.

Tiff-O-Bitties
10-07-2005, 10:22 AM
tiff, enlighten me....

what's more to the story?

if the kid wanted to kill himself...fine...I'm not gonna hold that againest him....

but why in a mall? why in a populated mall? seriously....it just seems like the last desperate attempt for somekind of attention.

Shit Peter, he knew he was going to die.. why would he need any attention? He wasn't gonna look back as a damn ghost and say, "wow, I made the fuckin headlines."

He was a schizophrenic... He told me that his girlfriend had just broken up with him (keep in mind he was 17 so thats a big deal) and he couldn't deal with it (the truth of the matter, he'd never even had a girlfriend).. then a split second later, he was sooo happy to be shopping, then the next minute he decided he wanted to fly and he literally turned, ran and jumped...

I'm not trying to defend him in saying that it wasn't a stupid move, it was, we all know it, but he was a great friend to me.. He stopped his medications approximately a week and 3 days before his death.

thinkfast®
10-07-2005, 10:27 AM
what an idiot to jump off the 3rd story in a mall. do that shit somewhere else, you know how many people find a cliff to jump off? Hell take the Cherohola Skyway, Telico Plains, there's plenty to choose from up there. :jerkit:

Cliff
10-07-2005, 10:27 AM
uhhhhhh wow wtf....

Nemui
10-07-2005, 10:30 AM
Wow. After the wreck that...

My condolences.

fawk_you
10-07-2005, 10:34 AM
it sucks.

Kristi
10-07-2005, 10:36 AM
Thank you. :sigh of relief: Seriously though, I dont know what to do. Im freaking out about it- I dont know how I was able to drive home... how I was able to talk to the cop- the shit didnt hit me until I came home... I sat down, heard the sound of the guy hitting- OVER AND OVER AND OVER AGAIN.... it wont go away.... I cant sleep-- and cant stop crying... even tho some shit on IA has been funny this morning... I cant stop... I just hope one day this gets better..

Yea, I know how that is all too well. I can still remember the sound perfectly, and I can still see it in my head. I keep hoping that this case will go to trial so I can put it behind me, but it still hasn't. It will be hard and eventually you will be able to go a day without thinking about it, but then like I said, you will see or hear something at some point and it will bring it all back. For example, after it happened for me, I thought I was over it, but then I went and saw Bad Boys 2 and they have the scenes with the bodies coming out of the van, etc. and I lost it. Things will happen that will bring it all back up fresh in your mind, but just try to think of the positive things. I kinda feel like I saw all that happen for a reason, like I was supposed to be there. Maybe it was so I could keep the driver from leaving, something like that. It will be hard, but I know you can pull through it. It just takes time. :) Good luck though, and again, let me know if you need anything.

fawk_you
10-07-2005, 10:41 AM
yea, we did keep the driver there so... purpose is right. Ill let you know, thanks!

Kristi
10-07-2005, 10:45 AM
yea, we did keep the driver there so... purpose is right. Ill let you know, thanks!

yea it makes it worse when one of the parties was drunk in my opinion. that is why i no longer drink. everytime i do, it makes me think back to that night. the ironic thing was, the guy my sister was dating at the time was like best friends with the driver. it was weird. he has resentment towards me because i held him there until the cops came. he was at like twice the legal limit of blood alcohol and had two drugs in his system.

fawk_you
10-07-2005, 10:46 AM
Karma is a bitch.

Kristi
10-07-2005, 10:48 AM
Karma is a bitch.

seriously and i'm a big believer in that! it just sucks that its been two years and he still hasn't gone to trial. i waiting for him to get his!

The Golden Child
10-07-2005, 10:51 AM
i know i wouldnt have been able to drive ..
took the train and bus back home after i got out the ambulance ..
when the train made that screeching noise i just held my ear ..
people looked at me like i was crazy ..
i was looking kinda crazy all wet and drunk smelling like alcohol ..
when i hear the screeching noise just takes me back and i shiver ..

fawk_you
10-07-2005, 10:51 AM
I would too....

My thing is, I heard the sound of a car crash, and
the sound of a person meeting a vehicle... in 1 night,
under 2 hours. heh

Tbird_guy
10-07-2005, 11:16 AM
dayum girl, Im gonna give you a big hug next time I see you, hopefully soon, BTW, you should come hang out with us tonight, go watch waiting, try to keep your mind off of it.

fawk_you
10-07-2005, 11:17 AM
sounds good.... ill call you guys later-

Tbird_guy
10-07-2005, 11:22 AM
aight

EG BTER
10-07-2005, 01:20 PM
This thread is a little depressing :( ...sorry Lea Anne

quickdodge®
10-07-2005, 03:30 PM
Trying seeing double-digit people dying. Later, QD.

The Yousef
10-07-2005, 03:34 PM
my God in heaven...

i'm sorry that you had to witness something that horrific...

call me if you talk to or anything.....

SniperJoe
10-07-2005, 06:51 PM
DAMN! I was AT that BP last night at around 3:30 am. I was riding with some friends back from Athens and I saw all the ambulances and fire trucks. It is terrible to hear that someone died out there.

Leisa
10-07-2005, 07:09 PM
omg.. I would have totally went crazy.... totally!

UpSideDownDesi
10-07-2005, 08:22 PM
i am sry hun u had to witness that.......sad sad sad. He left in pain...that's the sad part. That's life tho....u nvr know if you'll see tommorow?

Kevykev
10-07-2005, 09:09 PM
Intoxication aides in another loss of life.

Damn, I could only imagin how it is to witness that.

fawk_you
10-07-2005, 11:25 PM
................... I finally am awake... I went to bed
at 2p earlier today- and yea, I did dream about it.
The first time ive slept with my light on in years. :(

QD, I dont think I could ever handle any sort of mass of
people dying in front of me. This shit is enough in itself.

The Golden Child
10-08-2005, 10:35 AM
Trying seeing double-digit people dying. Later, QD.

double-digit ??

quickdodge®
10-08-2005, 12:30 PM
After 17 years running and keeping up with a gang life, I've seen a lot. Later, QD.

The Golden Child
10-08-2005, 12:37 PM
After 17 years running and keeping up with a gang life, I've seen a lot. Later, QD.

hmm i c u must be ol skewl ..

fawk_you
10-08-2005, 08:00 PM
I bet, thats sad. :(