PDA

View Full Version : name change please

all_american_gurl09
07-23-2009, 09:51 PM
Ok I understand that wtf?s_g/f has alot of problems going on, on here. Well I am very sorry. I would like to have my name changed to something diifferent so that maybe some of those problems will stop. I want to keep my profile. Im sorry for all the problems that happened with the name but i promise that i did nothing to start all the problems, and I dont want to continue having them so I want to change it, Someone started thoses posts about me and I tried to semi-defind myself saying I never posted those lol, haha's in that thread. I would really like yall to change my profile name to:
all_american_gurl09

Please and again admins I am so sorry for the problems I will not cause anymore and Ill make my posting more than one word......

Thanks,
wtf?s_g/f aka Amy

TIGERJC
07-24-2009, 12:20 AM
You have nothing to be sorry for, dont run from those assholes

03RCode
07-24-2009, 12:31 AM
You have nothing to be sorry for, dont run from those assholes

What he said. Grow some thicker skin and ignore them. It's IA, a name change won't magically make it all go away.

Scotsman
07-24-2009, 05:43 AM
You have nothing to be sorry for, dont run from those assholesx2

all_american_gurl09
07-24-2009, 11:59 AM
right but i cant post with out someone saying go away "POST WHORE" and no i was not trying to be a post whore i had a thing going with a friend that i would out beat him which he had been on here for a long tiime and i was already close to him yeah at the end that was to piss alot of people off and which it did. but i kinda want the drama to stop. you know what i mean

all_american_gurl09
07-24-2009, 12:06 PM
for example i was posting in the new people's section and someone who only had like 25 posts and who may have just read allthe stuff that was going on in thw WL was like go away post whore no one likes you... who the fuck was he and where did he come from you know thats the shit that i want to go away.

blacknightteg
07-24-2009, 12:12 PM
amy, im assuming thats your name. seriously dont pay attention to the people who say all those things. there have been so many people on this site in the past that have single handedly run woman off this site. this site needs woman. the stupid guys on here that are the true attention whores are just trying to make them selves look cool or dont give a shit about other peoples feelings. none of what they have done is your fault. people like evan give this site a bad name when it comes to the way people act on this site. yea i called him out, i dont give a fuck cause its true. him autum and a few other people post whore and attract the wrong attention. dont listen to a word that comes of mouths of people like them. they contribute nothing but a waist of bandwith to this site.

aaronfelipe
09-15-2009, 06:47 PM
Done.