PDA

View Full Version : Accord V6 vs Civic

DrivenMind
10-07-2005, 01:31 AM
So everyone who was out tonight had finished eating and we're standing at Bp just chit chatting about this that and the other when we hear exhausts and look to see a silver Eclipse and a black V6 Accord coming down the road at a brisk pace. It almost looked like they had been racing but no one was really sure of that. Being that it's been raining most of the night tonight, and both the cars had large wings someone comments "that's like some Need for Seed: Underground type shit" we all enjoy this statement for a second or so, because not more than half a second later a late 90s Civic locks up the brakes and slides into the stopped Accord doing at least 35 to 40 miles per hour. You could literally hear everyone gasp just before the Civic slams into the Accord pushing it into the intersection. Afterwards about 5 Gwinnett County Cops cars pull up and stop to investigate the scene and run us all out of the BP.

It was pretty weird being in a group of like 20 plus people just hanging out and suddenly watching a classic display of "this is what happens when you stomp your brake pedal without ABS, in the rain while fast approaching a stopped car."

As for the kill...
the Civic had hardly any damage at all. Neither of the headlights were cracked, the hood has a dent, the front bumper is a little limp and had the spider web type chipping in it's paint.
the Accord... looked...
totaled.

gtikid
10-07-2005, 01:40 AM
hahahaha best kill ever...the accord never stood a chance huh?

Speedm0(\)key
10-07-2005, 01:54 AM
haha. damn.. idiots

Nyteryder
10-07-2005, 02:28 AM
I was up there that shit was funny as hell, the girls in the civichad both airbags deployed but with minimal damage and the accord had fiberglass all over the place. The guy didnt seem that upset.

DrivenMind
10-07-2005, 02:32 AM
hahahaha best kill ever...the accord never stood a chance huh?

ya I guess not...
WHP didn't mean a thing here though that shit was crazy

that kill was totally all about momentum.

I guess this just goes to show that whp doesn't mean everything.

fawk_you
10-07-2005, 05:40 AM
I have to admit, that was pretty damn funny.

SilverJester
10-07-2005, 06:28 AM
and you didn't have the camera ready for that shit robby?

Repost Squintz
10-07-2005, 10:17 AM
lmao crazy shit happens there damn i miss out on all the good stuff

Repost Squintz
10-07-2005, 10:18 AM
lmao crazy shit happens there damn i miss out on all the good stuff
hahaha that was the evil post! :lmfao:

fawk_you
10-07-2005, 10:18 AM
I actually had a camera ready to shoot... just
didnt act on it cause when I pulled it out, cops
showed- usually they confascate that stuff. :eye:

Nemui
10-07-2005, 10:33 AM
Interesting night indeed...

DrivenMind
10-07-2005, 11:15 AM
eh it was in my pocket... we were standing in a parking lot in the rain around 1am on a thursday night...

I apologize for not being ready master.
I will not disgrace myself and fellow videographers again.

I hereby swear,
that I Robbie Graham will be ready all all times to film anything regardless of size, shape, noise, pollutants, or sexuality.

In other news...
eh... you can't win em all.
I'm sure that if people continue to hall ass in the rain in their 2500lbs+ cars on stupidly narrow tires without ABS... there will be more for me to film.

fawk_you
10-07-2005, 11:16 AM
:lmfao:

ŁG2♣
10-07-2005, 01:25 PM
wtf haha