PDA

View Full Version : Misc Yorkshire terriers

SaraX5
10-07-2005, 12:49 AM
I want one sooooooooooo incredibly bad, but theyre so expensive. The cheapest i found is $1000. The one i want is on this website
http://www.tcup-toypups.com/puppies.shtml and its the one in the last pic in a cup. Before I fork over all the money I wanted to know if anyone else knows of anywhere I can get one cheaper.
Thanks! ;)

Scrappy
10-07-2005, 01:40 AM
$1000 is actually a very GOOD price! knowing it is that low, i would only be afraid of not being 100% pure breed, with great raising and back ground sometimes... not ALL the time... know what i mean? sorry its late lol

SaraX5
10-07-2005, 10:41 AM
yea i know what you mean i've seen some in the paper for $500 but i thought those might not be 100% pure bred. I could wait for my neighbors to have more, considering I know that those are def 100% pure bred and in a great environment but I'm just impatient. hehehe

Jaimecbr900
10-07-2005, 11:51 AM
Why does pure breed matter?

Cliff
10-07-2005, 12:10 PM
ha too bad i didn't know you wanted some...there were some for sale right down the road from me about 2 weeks ago...dunno if they still have them anymore

metalman
10-07-2005, 12:50 PM
I know a breeder who sells for less then that. I have two of the friggin little yorkies...a 3 lb feisty male and and 5 lb demure female. I got one for free and the little male was $350 Both are pure bred. $500 should get you a pure bred Yorkie.

Scrappy
10-07-2005, 01:31 PM
Why does pure breed matter?
my bad worded wrong... meaning breeder that focuses mainly on a specific dog and raised properly and taken care of to the fullest... :( lol quit callin my mistakes homes!

Jaimecbr900
10-07-2005, 02:05 PM
my bad worded wrong... meaning breeder that focuses mainly on a specific dog and raised properly and taken care of to the fullest... :( lol quit callin my mistakes homes!

I wasn't trying to call you out girly. ;)

I was honestly inquisitive. I know some breeds have degenerative and hereditary health dispositions. I just thought that Yorkies may be one of those breeds too.

I've never had any good "luck" with pure breeds myself, so I'm not up to speed about that specific breed.

SaraX5
10-07-2005, 03:29 PM
hmmm... well if anyone knows of anyone who has some for sale cheaper that would be great ptherwise looks like im gonna have an expensive baby. hehe what matters most is that its been raised in a good environment. I went to one place to look at yorkies and the womans house was disgusting and there was poo all over the place so i left.

Leisa
10-08-2005, 08:44 PM
I want one sooooooooooo incredibly bad, but theyre so expensive. The cheapest i found is $1000. The one i want is on this website
http://www.tcup-toypups.com/puppies.shtml and its the one in the last pic in a cup. Before I fork over all the money I wanted to know if anyone else knows of anywhere I can get one cheaper.
Thanks! ;)

Sara

Try a place called Puppies from Heaven they are located on Holcomb Bridge

jimjam187
10-09-2005, 11:23 AM
My family and I have some and should have a set around christmas good blood line AKC not a puppy mill this will be our 2nd litter. $750 boys $850 girls this past litter went in 4 days. This will be our last litter, mother is mine father will be from this past litter. heres a pick of the Female 3.6 lbs on the right. MAle for studding too onthe left $500.

jimjam187
10-09-2005, 11:30 AM
1 more thing try to stay away form the tea cup yorkies, I know they are cute and small but the have so many health problems. My wife works for a Vet sees them all the time, great blood lines but there health is always bad. Broken bones, respiratory problems its kinda like imbreeding you eventuall start to have problems. Friend and family members have had them got the from great breeders and still the same problems. If you have one dont find this offencive Im just saying that they have a lot of heath issues.

SaraX5
10-10-2005, 03:56 PM
Thanks leisa and jimjam i will def check out that website. I'm gonna wait for a female puppy now and I'm not gonna go for the teacup ones even though theyre soo cute

DerrickT
10-10-2005, 04:18 PM
my parents have two of them they got them from a breeder in toccoa for like 600 i believe. he's pure bred.

their barks are very annoying.

ŁG2♣
10-10-2005, 04:22 PM
you can kidnapp a Yorkshire terrier from my neiborhood. it look exactly like the one in that picture. GOD ITS SO FREAKIN ANNOYING. when you drive by, he will just start chasin you and barkin until your out of his site :P Yorkshire terrier :cool: :tongue:

SaraX5
10-10-2005, 04:28 PM
lol i dont want annoying ones. hehe my neighbor has one thats not annoying at all ive only heard it bark maybe once

DerrickT
10-10-2005, 04:32 PM
^my parents dogs are both annoying :lmao: