PDA

View Full Version : Thats a bummer man

FLIPside
07-23-2009, 10:18 AM
I'm not sure that this is the right place but i guess i am putting this topic under B.S. This is for all those out there with seamingly endless amounts of money and sources from which to get parts. I don't consider myself a "tuner" but i guess i know my car very well, inside and out. But when things like low funds and other living expences come in to play how do you keep motivated? I see great things being done and i don't want the "blingest" ride with all the tricks "mil-spec wiring harness,shaved and tucked" even though thats just some of the coolest shtuff to see in person. I just want my car to look good and get me there. I am not afraid of doing work either. What motivates you? HOLLA

FLIPside
07-24-2009, 10:39 AM
Just sayin . . .

Red_Phoenix
07-24-2009, 10:43 AM
What motivates me is how crappy i would feel selling it because I gave up on it and then when things get a little better and I can afford it kicking myself in the ass for not holding out. Live with no regrets.

4dmin
07-24-2009, 10:50 AM
ya that happened to me to..with one of my rides, i sold it because i was going to make good money off it, and then saw what happened to it and try to buy it back but it was too late!!

Z0_o6
07-24-2009, 10:54 AM
honestly i can't give up on my sti now. ive got too much money sunk into the turd to ever get back out of it, so i figure i might as well keep it.

FLIPside
07-24-2009, 11:06 AM
honestly i can't give up on my sti now. ive got too much money sunk into the turd to ever get back out of it, so i figure i might as well keep it.

Yeah i feel ya on that, i have a good amount of money in it and lots more on the shelf. The more i think about it, i would probably kick my own ass if i did sale her.
-90 crx
-b16 swap
-99 si wheels, soon to mount bronze gram lite 57c's
FYI
thanks !

Z0_o6
07-24-2009, 11:12 AM
im in a little deeper than that lol but the principle is the same.

FLIPside
07-24-2009, 11:19 AM
Werd !

Doppelgänger
07-24-2009, 11:22 AM
I just go take mine for a nice drive... it always puts me in the mood to keep my chin up. There is enough invested in my car to....well, let's not go there. I'm looking forward to getting my giant big brake kit on the car...wanted to do it before IA, but last night was the only night I had a chance but spend time cleanign the car instead.