PDA

View Full Version : Movies/TV The Goods

Hulud
07-23-2009, 09:50 AM
anyone gonna see this movie? just saw a preview.

great cast, should be hilarious!

MR. 200SX
07-23-2009, 02:52 PM
Yeah great cast and different story line seems like. No doubt I'm gonna go watch it.

Deke
07-23-2009, 06:01 PM
Jeremy Piven is hilarious, but this movie looks like one that will last in theaters for a week, and then show up in the Saturday afternoon timeslot on comedy central generally reserved for straight-to-dvd garbage.

I hope I'm wrong (maybe it'll sneak under the radar like Grandma's Boy), but that's just my initial reaction to the preview.

americanctm
07-23-2009, 06:41 PM
Its about time Jeremy Piven gets to headline and star in a movie. He is funny as shit and this movie looks absolutely hilarious. Can't wait to see it

koukis14
07-23-2009, 09:19 PM
I'm pretty excited. Not alot of movies about car dealerships.

Hulud
07-24-2009, 11:25 AM
Jeremy Piven is hilarious, but this movie looks like one that will last in theaters for a week, and then show up in the Saturday afternoon timeslot on comedy central generally reserved for straight-to-dvd garbage.

I hope I'm wrong (maybe it'll sneak under the radar like Grandma's Boy), but that's just my initial reaction to the preview.
people probably said that about the hangover as well.

im not worried because it will be hilarious. it does have that trash feel to it watching the preview. but i think that the comedy will prevail. but we will see.

Tuan
07-24-2009, 01:54 PM
That movie going to be epic.."NEVER AGAIN! NEVER AGAIN!"