PDA

View Full Version : Official Worst Commercial Thread.

browningboy7
07-23-2009, 01:49 AM
Right now imo it is definitely that fucking taco bell commerical. "It's all about the Roosevelt's baby." It may be the most annoying commercial in history.

Revmaynard
07-23-2009, 01:56 AM
Or how about any Comcast commercial that sings?

browningboy7
07-23-2009, 02:02 AM
Another really bad one that they finally toned down was that fucking Jitterbug commercial for the cell phones. Never failed if I fell asleep with my TV on it would wake me up because the volume would change so damn much.

PURP
07-23-2009, 06:34 AM
The stupid one I hate is the new texting thing. Where you can text a question to them if you don't know the answer. And they'll provide you with the answer for a fee. USE GOOGLE RETARDS

Total_Blender
07-23-2009, 06:48 AM
that fucking Jitterbug commercial for the cell phones. Never failed if I fell asleep with my TV on it would wake me up because the volume would change so damn much.

They have to boost the volume of their commercial so the old people can hear it :lmfao:

browningboy7
07-23-2009, 05:22 PM
They have to boost the volume of their commercial so the old people can hear it :lmfao:

Yea, No shit. Drives me insane.

One_Bad_SHO
07-23-2009, 05:27 PM
HEAD ON! APPLY DIRECTLY TO THE FOREHEAD!

browningboy7
07-23-2009, 05:29 PM
:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

Repssssss

BKgen®
07-23-2009, 06:34 PM
COMCAST COMMERCIALS FTMFL

Magnus213
07-23-2009, 08:00 PM
I was going to say Comcast as well. Absolutely terrible. Another awful one I see is whatever motor oil it is that has the douche saying "THINK WITH YOUR DIPSTICK!" ten million fucking times and slapping people.

BKgen®
07-23-2009, 08:18 PM
lol... i actually think that guy's pretty hilarious. makes me think of teh Scotsman every time i see it :lmfao:

DieselNuts
07-23-2009, 08:24 PM
I'm gonna have to go with those Yellow Wood plywood commercials. They don't have anything to do with plywood, just some ass hat dressed up like a cowboy with HORRIBLE acting.

BKgen®
07-23-2009, 08:45 PM
you got a problem with Yellow?

RandomGuy
07-24-2009, 02:39 PM
588 2 300 EMPIREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

hate that shit empire carpets

smoknlegend
07-24-2009, 07:06 PM
I have to agree with the empire commercials being pretty crappy.

The other commercials I hate are the ones for engine sludge and then the ones where the lady is talking about getting an infection from using a cathator.

Halfwit
07-24-2009, 07:16 PM
bathtub remodeling.

BKgen®
07-26-2009, 04:11 PM
that new peanutbutter jellytime spoof by baskin robins is also pretty fucking annoying.

VooDooXII
07-26-2009, 04:51 PM
The stupid one I hate is the new texting thing. Where you can text a question to them if you don't know the answer. And they'll provide you with the answer for a fee. USE GOOGLE RETARDS

Hey man, I'm qualified to provide answers for that service! I might start working with them to make some money on the side. I take advantage of lazy people!

This Coke commercial (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S5GN9xzwhak) is really annoying for some reason...as if it's the only beverage on the planet. Maybe it's just because I don't like Coke. :dunno:

The Tiddy Bear (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HJUBFkVrk9s) is ridiculous though. Not only is the product (and name) absolutely ridiculous, but that woman...seriously? It's a seatbelt, not a noose. I've had uncomfortable seatbelts before, but they never restricted my breathing and made life unlivable. I bet they had a bunch of these fucked up teddy bears lying around in a warehouse and some genius thought, "I've got a GREAT idea for these things!"

browningboy7
07-26-2009, 05:16 PM
lol... i actually think that guy's pretty hilarious. makes me think of teh Scotsman every time i see it :lmfao:

I agree, I lmao everytime I see that one.

browningboy7
07-26-2009, 06:40 PM
Vonage is another commercial that feels the need to triple the volume of my TV.

BJackson08
07-26-2009, 08:49 PM
I really hate the new Dell commercial where they are singing that fucking lollipop song.....I sleep with the tv on at night and I always seem to wake up to that bullshit several times during the night no matter what channel the tv is on. It wasn't that annoying at first but it seems like every channel is playing it constantly.

Firefightin_tC
07-27-2009, 12:37 AM
You know, you want bad commericals...

...these mudda'fuggin Arabic Commericals out here make me want to gouge my eyes out.

What the fuck I would give for some American TV, but at least I have ESPN, because without I would go into a blind black man rage and start killin' people.