PDA

View Full Version : ViewSonic PJ402D Movie Projector PJ402D 250 firm.............

wrekonize
07-22-2009, 08:04 PM
i got this projector for sale looking on getting 250 for it firm works perfectly
only has less than 25 hours used on it since i bought it......

http://www.pcmall.com/pcmall/shop/detail.asp?dpno=7019883&Redir=1&description=ViewSonic-PJ402D%20Multimedia%20Digital%20Portable%20Project or-Projectors

The ViewSonic PJ402D DLP projector delivers excellent performance and outstanding value. This powerful projector packs 2,000 LUMENS INTO JUST 4.6 POUNDS and displays SHARP, BRILLIANT, HIGH CONTRAST DATA AND VIDEO thanks to the digital technology of DLP. Its lightweight package makes it easy to take from one meeting room to another, from work to home, or on the road. MOTION ADAPTIVE DEINTERLACING, DIGITAL KEYSTONE CORRECTION and OnView controls ensure a perfect image every time. The PJ402D supports HD signals and allows you to connect a computer or other video source for dynamic meetings and presentations. It's the ideal choice for users who desire an easy-to-use, portable projector at a great price.

The ViewSonic PJ402D is light, bright, affordable and versatile. The PJ402D packs an amazing 1,600 LUMENS IN JUST 2.1 kgs. With 2000:1 contrast ratio and 800x600 optimum resolution, you'll be impressed by this RICH, PROJECTOR'S SATURATED COLOR AND INCREDIBLY SMOOTH VIDEO. ECO MODE EXTENDS LAMP LIFE AND REDUCES NOISE OUTPUT so your audience focuses only on your presentation. Dynamic presentations and home theater installations benefit from multiple video inputs, zoom lens, digital keystone correction and easy one-touch set up and auto tuning. The PJ402D is an excellent choice for home theater installations, classroom applications and corporate training or board rooms.

Features:

• Bright in virtually any setting with 2,000 lumens
Packs 2,000 lumens in just 4.6 lbs. It's the bright choice for mobile presenters.

• DLP Technology
Stunning all digital clarity delivers lifelike color, sharp graphics, and outstanding video.

• Ultimate video source flexibility
Connect a computer or add a video source for dynamic meetings and presentations.

• Supports HD signals including 720p and 1080i
Capable of displaying HDTV signals as well as other video and data sources.

• Advanced video features
Motion adaptive deinterlacer for superior video performance.

• Whisper-mode extends lamp life
Extend the life of your lamp up to 4,000 hours and reduce noise output.

• OnView controls for superior screen adjustablility
Screen geometry and color adjustments are precisely made via an easy-to-use, on-screen menu.

Projector Display Display Type DLP projector Aspect Ratio 4:3, 16:9 Image Size (diagonal): 27.8"-277.8" Native Maximum Resolution 800 x 600 Interpolated Maximum Resolution 1280 x 1024 Contrast Ratio 2000:1 Luminance (lumens) 2000 ANSI lumens Keystone Correction Yes Keystone Correction % (degrees) 15 Video Compatibility NTSC M, NTSC 4.43, PAL, SECAM, HDTV (480i, 480p, 576i, 576p, 720p, 1080i) Lens Zoom Ratio 1.79-2.1:1 Zoom/Focus manual Lens Throw Distance 47.3"-393.6" Light Source Lamp Type UHB Light Source (watts) 200 Lamp Life (hours) 2000 hour(s) Scanning Frequency Horizontal Frequency Range Min 31kHZ 79kHZ Vertical Frequency Range Min 50Hz Additional Information Remote Control Yes Weight (lbs) 4.6 Width (inches) 10 Height (inches) 7.9 Depth (inches) 3.8 Additional Details Vertical digital keystone correction, 3:2 pull down, whisper mode Manufacturer Information Parts Warranty 3 years Labor Warranty 3 years Warranty Details Limited Warranty

81911SC
07-22-2009, 08:37 PM
You need actual pictures or this will be locked.