PDA

View Full Version : Godfather's Signature Write or..i mean... RIGHT or WRONG

Kevykev
07-22-2009, 04:07 PM
1 Vote make it count.

Don't scroll down or click poll results - be your own person and vote. Forget what caused the beer to be poured.

http://i32.tinypic.com/5ukdg9.jpg

BKgen®
07-22-2009, 04:14 PM
wrong IMHO

mocha latte cupcake
07-22-2009, 04:15 PM
hmm hard to say
HOST: PAULINA
GUEST: RESIDENT MEMBERS

scenario #1:

The guy and the girl get into a fight about something said on IA. the Mods tell them if they don't settle this quickly they're both banned. The guy tells the girl she just got -75 from him and all his buddies... she throws the drink @ him. He kicks her legs out from under her and while walking away says, "you're gettin banned when i get back on IA skank"

Scenario #2

That is a future IA couple, the moment becomes heated when she says something about his feminen tendencies in the bedroom, overly tight abercrombie shirt and his insatiable habit to "polmade" his hair. He calls her a dirty one trick dog who posted her nudes on IA and she's a hoochie mama waffle flopper. She throws the drink on him and he instant goes into karate kid mode. "daniel-san Sweep the leg" He does so. resulting in rectus abusal syndrome later in her life... and also an instant real life moment of being BUTT HURT. she is regretful... he is gettin a towel and a beer.

Scenario #3

This is a n00b @ a IA party. He was invited by a member but was told to stay clear of any of the members girls. His friend carefully pointed them out to make sure there was no confusion between the available girls and the taken ones. He is @ the party just long enough to realize that he has forgotten his swim suit. While just hanging out @ the party a girl exchanges a smile with him. he thinks z0mg a IA hoochie! FREE NUDES n stuff. so he walks over and says to her, "ya know i've got a think for girls who scream like my 240's wastegate" she pours the drink on him, he retaliates in his moment of rage... only to realize that the camera man sets down his video recorder... it was his girlfriend. (he is still in rehab and also IP banned from IA)

MachNU
07-22-2009, 04:18 PM
:lmao: at pure jdm's responce!

sogood
07-22-2009, 04:18 PM
Anyone that thinks it's wrong is a pussie http://i28.tinypic.com/s5zm82.gif

03RCode
07-22-2009, 04:19 PM
:lmao: at pure jdm's responce!

What about his response?

MachNU
07-22-2009, 04:21 PM
What about his response?

:lmfao: :2up: :lmfao:

TIGERJC
right, its not like he beat the shit out of here. It was just a leg sweep

Catnip
Anyone that thinks it's wrong is a pussie http://i28.tinypic.com/s5zm82.gif

:yes:

NVEOUS
07-22-2009, 04:24 PM
WRONG imo

Just sayin'

Catnip
07-22-2009, 04:25 PM
WRONG imo

Just sayin'

Why would you tell us you're just saying if you just said it?

NVEOUS
07-22-2009, 04:27 PM

Because I wanted to??:thinking:

Halfwit
07-22-2009, 04:28 PM
hes not really saying, hes just saying.

JITB
07-22-2009, 04:31 PM
RIGHT!

should have followed the sweep with a uppercut..

Julio
07-22-2009, 04:32 PM
It was funny..

But the leg sweep was off..

He should of let her take a couple of more extra steps back.. Maybe she wouldve hit her head on the on where the people were sitting..

Now that my friend wouldve been Hiroshima....

Kevykev
07-22-2009, 04:44 PM
RIGHT!

should have followed the sweep with a uppercut..

Hahahah ShOOOORRRRYUUU KEN!!!

mocha latte cupcake
07-22-2009, 04:46 PM
http://www.lolcats.com/images/u/07/33/lolcatsdotcom1d7eah6aiistmpbg.jpg

http://jairojr.files.wordpress.com/2009/04/shoryuken.jpg

Kevykev
07-22-2009, 04:54 PM
He should of let her take a couple of more extra steps back.. Maybe she wouldve hit her head on the on where the people were sitting.. .

That would've been IT for her. That would NOT have been a good look, People die like that.

Imagine that...straight murdered a girl that was up in your face in an unintentional, unexpected way.

LOSE/LOSE situation

JITB
07-22-2009, 04:58 PM
i bet the situation went from haha and funny, to silence, and disbelief..after that subzero sweep was issued...

"oh my god did he just sweep that bitch?"

Kevykev
07-22-2009, 05:23 PM
i bet the situation went from haha and funny, to silence, and disbelief..after that subzero sweep was issued...

"oh my god did he just sweep that bitch?"

:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

SUB SeeeeDO WEEENS!

SUBY_RUE
07-22-2009, 05:27 PM
Things shoulnt go that far, he should have just been asked to leave...imo.

NewGen33
07-22-2009, 05:38 PM
link to video lol http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=99e_1247333433

TheGodfather
07-22-2009, 05:55 PM
the sig is win.

Ed
07-22-2009, 06:04 PM
if he had a drink in his hand he could've thrown his to retaliate, but since he didn't, he retaliated another way.

lol

in all seriousness, she deserved it.

women wanna be treated equal but don't wanna take the heat that men have to take sometimes... if anyone saw a strong woman beating up a small guy would you be like aw poor guy or call him a pussy for getting his ass kicked by a woman?

Catnip
07-22-2009, 06:05 PM
LOLOLOL

EPIC WIN

NewGen33
07-22-2009, 06:06 PM
if anyone saw a strong woman beating up a small guy would you be like aw poor guy or call him a pussy for getting his ass kicked by a woman?
Probably both after I got my 7 laughs in.

AnthonyF
07-22-2009, 07:36 PM
I dunno what it was.

-Ant.

MongolPup
07-22-2009, 07:41 PM
I did NOT see the leg sweep coming.

Bus Driver J
07-22-2009, 07:41 PM
Ok, I am NOT one for hitting a female but I will go with Right. I dont care what he did/said, she crossed the physical boundary with the beer. BUT he did not hit, punch, slap, kick or anything that was directly physical. He simply tripped her. Its like shaking a bitch, its ok as long as you dont leave marks.

tandem
07-22-2009, 07:53 PM
lmao.
A little much, but she did deserve it.

The Ninja
07-22-2009, 08:00 PM
http://www.lolcats.com/images/u/07/33/lolcatsdotcom1d7eah6aiistmpbg.jpg

http://jairojr.files.wordpress.com/2009/04/shoryuken.jpg

:lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao:

LOL!

81911SC
07-22-2009, 08:24 PM
Nothing wrong with a good ole fashioned leg sweep

Jecht
07-22-2009, 08:30 PM
I say its wrong, the better thing to do would have been to laugh it off.

I'll tell you what else is wrong - wearing a tight shirt as well as those sunglasses. Screams douchebag all over. :lmao:

81911SC
07-22-2009, 08:31 PM
I'd be mad as fuck, can't laugh that off. I wouldn't trip her or anything physical though. Idk what I'd do.

Me86Rob
07-22-2009, 08:34 PM
falcon...uh..sweep?

AFSil80
07-22-2009, 08:34 PM
I think the leg sweep is a bit much. I woulda pushed her in the pool instead and peed in the pool right by the ladder, but that's just me.

Arm&hammer
07-22-2009, 08:39 PM
it think it's right although it's kinda too far.
I would have pushed her into the pool or something.

nreggie454
07-22-2009, 08:56 PM
Mad props for the Cobra Kai leg sweep.

Evil Goat
07-22-2009, 08:59 PM
wrong, if i were a guy at that get together ol' buddy would be toting a solid ass whoopin'

AFSil80
07-22-2009, 09:06 PM
wrong, if i were a guy at that get together ol' buddy would be toting a solid ass whoopin'

Troof. Friends don't let friends become bros.

Frög
07-22-2009, 09:17 PM
Hilarious, but not right..

Sammich
07-22-2009, 09:25 PM
right, its not like he beat the shit out of here. It was just a leg sweepi thought it was a falcon kick lol

PS lulz @ eminem
double ps...its right:lmfao:

oneSLOWex
07-22-2009, 09:26 PM
WRONG no matter why it was poured.

Also....look at the fucking pussies in the background running away.....F THAT SHIT!

Sammich
07-22-2009, 09:30 PM
WRONG no matter why it was poured.

Also....look at the fucking pussies in the background running away.....F THAT SHIT!

i gota admit u are right...why the hell u gona waste some perfectly fine beer out...aint nobody died

oneSLOWex
07-22-2009, 09:38 PM
i gota admit u are right...why the hell u gona waste some perfectly fine beer out...aint nobody died
LOL dude did look like a bitch.....i hope it was natty or southpaw or some other insta headache horse piss beer she dumped out and not something good

Sammich
07-22-2009, 09:38 PM
lolol

eraser4g63
07-22-2009, 09:57 PM
She was out of line and starting shit, If you wanna play like a man then you will be retaliated as such. IE-What if you were out some where and a girl started shit with you then punched you in the mouth would you not defend yourself? Drunk or not she started the verbal part and she her self moved it into the physical realm looks to me like she wants to be billy bad ass.

Kevykev
07-22-2009, 10:04 PM
I still can't believe he "sweeped" her.

I wouldn't have reacted that way but i can't knock the guy. As much as I'm against hitting women i can honestly say I UNDERSTAND (not same as agree)! Therefore i votes {RIGHT}

Who Italicized "Right"

Damn Mods...

oneSLOWex
07-22-2009, 10:11 PM
She was out of line and starting shit, If you wanna play like a man then you will be retaliated as such. IE-What if you were out some where and a girl started shit with you then punched you in the mouth would you not defend yourself? Drunk or not she started the verbal part and she her self moved it into the physical realm looks to me like she wants to be billy bad ass.

she poured beer on him....she didnt hit him. no one knows the story behind this. plus her fuckin head hit first....she could have seriously been hurt cause some brody tried to be cool in front of some people

The Ninja
07-22-2009, 10:48 PM

99% of the time a guy hits a chick its because his pride/ego was hurt. Suck it the fuck up, if a chick can say something to hurt your feelings, you're a pussy. Suck it the fuck up.

TheGodfather
07-22-2009, 11:09 PM
I hate bros, but she deserved it.

Had it been the other way around it would be ok.

Feminists scream about equal treatment and pay, but bitch when it fits them. I woulda done the same thing.

To quote the great Dave Chappelles Show, "he kept it realer."

27 of yous guys are not whatsup.

After this thread, JITB is legit as hell.

Catnip
07-22-2009, 11:17 PM
Like other people said, if bitch wants to step up like a man, bitch needs to get handled like a man...

it's simple.

TheGodfather
07-22-2009, 11:19 PM
Like other people said, if bitch wants to step up like a man, bitch needs to get handled like a man...

it's simple.

Too many people on here, unlike myself, that care way too fucking much what IA people think of their online persona.

I'm actually being honest on this one.

I know speedminded likes everyone to be honest about everything at all times. Bitch.

Sammich
07-23-2009, 12:09 AM
bwahahahhahhaahahahah when keepin it real goes wrong lulz

TheGodfather
07-23-2009, 12:15 AM
bwahahahhahhaahahahah when keepin it real goes wrong lulz

OH FUCK THAT, I DON'T LIKE PEOPLE PLAYIN ON MY PHONE!

Sammich
07-23-2009, 12:17 AM
I KEEPS IT REAL

IT WAS THE WRONNNNNG NUMBER

FUCK THAT

I KEEPS IT REAL

BUT WHAT SHE DIDNT KNOW WAS IT WAS A GOVERNMENT OWNED CAR, WHICH DEFACING WAS A FEDERAL OFFENSE

*TURNS OUT THE GOVT KEPT IT REALER*:lmfao:

Slow Motion
07-23-2009, 12:18 AM
I think its wrong to splash alcohol in someones face, that stuff hurts. Alot not all, females are always throwing things on guys because their upset and when he retaliates it's wrong. Dont throw things then. You make choices same way he does. Know this when a guy gets really upset at something you did to him, you are no longer seen as a girl. You are just another person, therfore the physical reaction. Not justifying spousal abuse or any kind of abuse on a woman. But if you are gonna hit or throw a knife, glass, or etc. like a man, don't forget to take it like a man.

This is my opinion not knowing the situation at hand in this video. If hot grease is thrown on you because you are a bastard to your girl or because you can't hit a man, you deserved it bitch.

redrumracer
07-23-2009, 12:21 AM
write

TheGodfather
07-23-2009, 12:22 AM
I KEEPS IT REAL

IT WAS THE WRONNNNNG NUMBER

FUCK THAT

I KEEPS IT REAL

BUT WHAT SHE DIDNT KNOW WAS IT WAS A GOVERNMENT OWNED CAR, WHICH DEFACING WAS A FEDERAL OFFENSE

*TURNS OUT THE GOVT KEPT IT REALER*:lmfao:

HAHAHAHAH.

That was one of my favorite skits on that show, even that short, just so fucking funny.

TAKE THAT YOU CLAP HAVING JEZZABELLE!

YOUSE A BITCH, AND SO IS YOUR AUNTIE!

Sammich
07-23-2009, 12:24 AM
:lmao: I WILL BE WATCHING THAT AFTER I FINISH MY EXAM NEXT WK

TheGodfather
07-23-2009, 12:28 AM
:lmao: I WILL BE WATCHING THAT AFTER I FINISH MY EXAM NEXT WK

Why wait?

http://www.comedycentral.com/videos/index.jhtml?videoId=11915&title=when-keeping-it-real-goes-wrong

:goodjob:

Slow Motion
07-23-2009, 12:40 AM
http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=992_1185773678

^^^Is this wrong.

TheGodfather
07-23-2009, 12:42 AM
http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=992_1185773678

^^^Is this wrong.

Nah, I mosh all the time. Essentially, depending on the violence level of the pit, it can be a very angry one or a calmer just running and pushing one.

Anyone who enters the pit assumes they will be fair game and injured if the get in, regardless of gender or race.

The mosh pit is unjudgemental and unforgiving. Real talk.

ShooterMcGavin
07-23-2009, 07:18 AM
wrong but damn funny :lmfao:

Sammich
07-23-2009, 08:46 AM
bobble head? lol

Frög
07-23-2009, 05:19 PM

Don't see it.. I see a guy running towards the one who kicked the girl and being restrained by others..

Elbow
07-23-2009, 06:14 PM
Fucked up, I don't care what the girl does, I'm not hitting her, unless she's like trying to literally kill me.

speedminded
07-23-2009, 06:22 PM
She was out of line and starting shit, If you wanna play like a man then you will be retaliated as such. IE-What if you were out some where and a girl started shit with you then punched you in the mouth would you not defend yourself? Drunk or not she started the verbal part and she her self moved it into the physical realm looks to me like she wants to be billy bad ass.How did she get physical or play like a man? Do the men you hang out with throw drinks at each other when one gets swatted at? Watch the full video. She was walking away handing out a dose of verbal abuse and he wouldn't take no for an answer and swatted at her, so she throws a drink on him. She never once did anything physical to him or anything to cause harm. That justifies bodily harm? Potential broken pelvic bone, wrist/arm, fractured vertebra, and/or concussion because of a beer?

If she came at him with a beer bottle then yes it could be deserved, it would be self defense. But it wasn't, he was retaliating. It was a plastic cup with beer thrown on him after she didn't want anything to do with him. That's worth a possible fractured skull and chances of a coma and paralysis? For being a "paramedic" you're a fucking idiot.

Frög
07-23-2009, 06:27 PM
yeah, she hits the concrete with her head pretty hard..

I feel that I would return what I got.. Meaning, if I get punched by a girl, I am punching her back.. If I get slapped, I am slapping her back..

If I get wet from beer thrown at me, I wouldn't do what he did..

speedminded
07-23-2009, 06:32 PM
yeah, she hits the concrete with her head pretty hard..

I feel that I would return what I got.. Meaning, if I get punched by a girl, I am punching her back.. If I get slapped, I am slapping her back..

If I get wet from beer thrown at me, I wouldn't do what he did..I wouldn't even push her in the pool without going in with her...we would be even then lol. Later you'd be hearing her screams as the headboard is pounding the wall and some random IA member is trying to film us. :boobies:

4dmin
07-24-2009, 10:14 AM
I would have slapped her first and then tripped her ass.

Maniacc
07-24-2009, 10:26 AM
Funny story. Around Feb. of this year a few friends and I went to discover mills -- to go watch a movie. My little sister was also with us and her and a friend were playing around and as we were entering she calls him a 'stupid bitch.' Well, there were these two fucking ugly ass beaner-chicks standing near the entrance, and thought my sister was talking to them. Being the retarded, uneducated, no-manner having cunts that they are - hoes' start 'buckin.'

One of them tried to fight my little sister and at that point we were all still laughing and goofing off. Blah blah blah... after like 5 mins the bitch started screaming - called her boys(cause I guess they had gone to go get the car), was pushing me and some friends -- cunt pushed me the most because I made a 'dude, are you on your period' remark. At that point. I was telling random people, who were just staring, to go get fucking security because I was seriously about to drop this stupid fuck. Then her boys came. We all got into a small brawl, cops were called and blah blah blahhh...

Bottom line is that if a female comes at you in an aggressive manner then she better be prepared to fucking handle whatever comes her way. No matter if the dude is a complete douche to you(all the dumb tardfucks aka twats). If I was in the situation the dude in the sig was in I wouldn't laugh it off like a fucking bitch. I would have either: Picked her up and tossed her at the pool or shove the hell outta her onto the fucks in the background.

WTF?
07-24-2009, 11:22 PM
Anyone that thinks it's wrong is a pussie http://i28.tinypic.com/s5zm82.gif coming from the guy that is afraid of grapes :rolleyes:

WTF?
07-24-2009, 11:26 PM
hmm hard to say
HOST: PAULINA
GUEST: RESIDENT MEMBERS

scenario #1:

The guy and the girl get into a fight about something said on IA. the Mods tell them if they don't settle this quickly they're both banned. The guy tells the girl she just got -75 from him and all his buddies... she throws the drink @ him. He kicks her legs out from under her and while walking away says, "you're gettin banned when i get back on IA skank"

Scenario #2

That is a future IA couple, the moment becomes heated when she says something about his feminen tendencies in the bedroom, overly tight abercrombie shirt and his insatiable habit to "polmade" his hair. He calls her a dirty one trick dog who posted her nudes on IA and she's a hoochie mama waffle flopper. She throws the drink on him and he instant goes into karate kid mode. "daniel-san Sweep the leg" He does so. resulting in rectus abusal syndrome later in her life... and also an instant real life moment of being BUTT HURT. she is regretful... he is gettin a towel and a beer.

Scenario #3

This is a n00b @ a IA party. He was invited by a member but was told to stay clear of any of the members girls. His friend carefully pointed them out to make sure there was no confusion between the available girls and the taken ones. He is @ the party just long enough to realize that he has forgotten his swim suit. While just hanging out @ the party a girl exchanges a smile with him. he thinks z0mg a IA hoochie! FREE NUDES n stuff. so he walks over and says to her, "ya know i've got a think for girls who scream like my 240's wastegate" she pours the drink on him, he retaliates in his moment of rage... only to realize that the camera man sets down his video recorder... it was his girlfriend. (he is still in rehab and also IP banned from IA) :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: reps.

FasTech
07-25-2009, 04:21 AM
Wasn't the adult way to handle things. Still funny as shit. But I probably would have been one of the guys to stand up for her and kick his ass.

VooDooXII
07-26-2009, 01:29 PM
Wrong. Both of them are acting like five-year-olds.

If anything, throw her in the pool and make her wash your shirt.

yungdz
07-26-2009, 01:36 PM
looks like he swatted at her first before she threw the drink at him. And if you look at the end, it looks like he received an ass woopin shortly afterwards

TheProfiteer
07-26-2009, 04:07 PM
who ever says this is wrong, is stupid. Bitch so fucking deserved it, he should of back handed her and knocked a couple of teeth out IMO