PDA

View Full Version : So I was looking at the picture on my desk.....

Brett
07-22-2009, 02:33 PM
So I was looking at this picture I have of Leisa, and a card next to it, and I dont think I ever told you all about this card, and how it came about....

As alot of you close to me know, I got a Tattoo to honor Leisa when I went to Tampa earlier in January.... I kept thinking to myself how if she could see it, I know she would smile and would understand how huge it was for me to even get a Tattoo, but I wanted her to know I had it and hoped she could look down and see it.... Well the first day back at work I am showing it to people in the office and people are all telling me how she would love it and they said they are sure she was looking down and knew I had it, Well that being said, I cried that first day at work wondering about that.... the very next day some girl comes up to my desk and said she found something that she wasnt sure how I would take it.... Well you see, Leisa and I used to buy eachother cards all the time, was nothing for us to do that, Got to the point where sometimes we bought eachother a card that the other bought months earlier... cause we bought so many of them...LOL. Well anyways... This girl who was going through a filing cabinet that I used when I was in that department was throwing away all the files that we didnt need anymore, and barley sticking out of a stack of papers she was about to toss out was a card that Leisa gave me months before she passed and the card was all about Loving forever and then of course she wrote a little love note in it, was almost as if it was her way of saying "I am watching you and I know you got the tattoo for me"

Dont know why I brought this up, was just looking at the card on my desk.

btw, come Oct 7th, will already be one year since she has passed, Still hard to believe.

ShooterMcGavin
07-22-2009, 02:35 PM
life's little reminders...

Brett
07-22-2009, 02:36 PM
Yup, I dont plan on getting rid of the card, its just one of those little things that I take as if it was meant to keep.

ShooterMcGavin
07-22-2009, 03:38 PM
triple postness yo, having connection issues? :D

Brett
07-22-2009, 03:40 PM
The server timed out when I clicked REPLY so I dunno what happened

ilovemyhonda.
07-22-2009, 03:44 PM
She was looking down on you from day one Bert. That is sweet though.

Brett
07-22-2009, 03:47 PM
Yeah but I havent felt her around me in a LONG time, I did for the first few months but havent since then :(

NVEOUS
07-22-2009, 04:03 PM
She's still there man. Trust me. I haven't seen my father in a very long time but i know he is still there watching out for me. She is there, she just may not make herself present as often.

Julio
07-22-2009, 04:08 PM
thats crazy..

Whats even more crazy, atleast for me.. Thats my bday..

Kevykev
07-22-2009, 04:12 PM
Damn dog, I miss my little homie. With her Sweet self.

Touching!

Brett
07-22-2009, 04:18 PM
Julio your birthday is the 7th? Wow crazy

Yeah kev, I know you miss her, you and her used to talk all the time on AIM, she used to tell me how you 2 would always chat through the day

I hope she is still there watching, but after she was taken I just sometimes question faith and life in general. I am not even the same person anymore, I havent even spent time with friends, etc in a while, I am a bitter person it seems now. But such is life, What happens around us shapes us.

Julio
07-22-2009, 04:28 PM
yup..

Kevykev
07-22-2009, 04:51 PM
Yeah kev, I know you miss her, you and her used to talk all the time on AIM, she used to tell me how you 2 would always chat through the day

I don't even use my AIM anymore she was the only on I frequently spoke with and the last one I've spoken with on AIM.

What you see is not always what you get, sometimes there's more, much more- don't question faith man, just roll with it[/easiersaid]

ilovemyhonda.
07-22-2009, 05:43 PM
shes still there and always will be. today was a sign she is there. i miss her little self posting.

Brett
07-23-2009, 08:05 AM
I don't even use my AIM anymore she was the only on I frequently spoke with and the last one I've spoken with on AIM.

What you see is not always what you get, sometimes there's more, much more- don't question faith man, just roll with it[/easiersaid]

her last AIM was with Collins, she was on her Sidekick and we were eating at Moes and her and Collins were chatting then thats when she started feeling sick and I took her home, then of course we all know what happened within 20 minutes after :(

Sammich
07-23-2009, 08:49 AM
REPOST OL MAN lol

yea i remember when u told us about that card...freaky, but coincidental. keep grindin big homie

Brett
07-23-2009, 08:56 AM
Shut up Samuel!! :D

Kevykev
07-23-2009, 08:58 AM
her last AIM was with Collins, she was on her Sidekick and we were eating at Moes and her and Collins were chatting then thats when she started feeling sick and I took her home, then of course we all know what happened within 20 minutes after :(

FK COLLINS!!! :2up:

j/k lol br

My Fav:

ZX3GirlieInGa: what up?
KevykevHID: hi
KevykevHID: mis lisa
ZX3GirlieInGa: hello Mr Kevin how are you?
KevykevHID: i'm fine lisa
ZX3GirlieInGa: just fyi its Leisa
KevykevHID: what?
ZX3GirlieInGa: you are spelling my name wrong
KevykevHID: huh?
ZX3GirlieInGa: never mind
KevykevHID: what?
ZX3GirlieInGa: I said you are spelling my name wrong.. you are putting Lisa, but its Leisa
KevykevHID: i don't understand?
ZX3GirlieInGa: KevykevHID (1:52:22 PM): i'm fine lisa
KevykevHID: what's wrong with that?
ZX3GirlieInGa: its Leisa
KevykevHID: what's leisa?? i really confused now
ZX3GirlieInGa: thats my name
ZX3GirlieInGa: ok.. let me see if I can break it down for you... you keep writing my name as Lisa, and its actually Leisa
KevykevHID: ohhhh is the "e" silent?
ZX3GirlieInGa: its pron ounced the same
KevykevHID: "Liesa" oh my fault i'm so sorry
ZX3GirlieInGa: nooooooooooooooooooooo.... Leisa
KevykevHID: "i" before "e" except after "c" man, get it right girly girl!
ZX3GirlieInGa: well in this case its the e before i
KevykevHID: your name isn't "Ceisa"
ZX3GirlieInGa: no
KevykevHID: therefore the i would be before the "e"
KevykevHID: hence it's Liesa
ZX3GirlieInGa: nope, not this time
KevykevHID: That's some bullshit right there and you know that!
ZX3GirlieInGa: lol
KevykevHID: you do know that i just felt like F'in with you that whole time, correct?
ZX3GirlieInGa: yes i do
KevykevHID: I've written your name corerctly the last several times we IMed
KevykevHID: Don't front this time, i had you

Sammich
07-23-2009, 08:59 AM
^lulz i remember reading that old ass thread

Brett
07-23-2009, 10:23 AM
LMAO!!! Do you all remember when id make the threads telling people to IM Leisa and she didnt know I made the thread, and poor Leisa would get like 40 people sending her a IM at once!! :lmfao:

Sammich
07-23-2009, 10:24 AM
I REMEMBER WHEN LEISA IM'D ME AND WAS LIKE...BRETT GOT A LITTLE PETER...AND I WAS LIKE TMI LEISA..TMI LOLOL

*RUNS*

Brett
07-23-2009, 10:25 AM
LMAO!! Anyone who knew Leisa, Knew I laid it down well!! She had no issue making that known!! :D

Sammich
07-23-2009, 10:27 AM
LIRL

Brett
07-23-2009, 10:28 AM
You know you remember her posts stating that... hahaha. she was NEVER bashful

Sammich
07-23-2009, 10:29 AM
I REMEMBER THIS ONE TIME IN BANG CAMP....:ninja:

LOL LEISA WAS THE SHIT

Brett
07-23-2009, 10:31 AM
yes.. yes she was. No one will be like her thats for sure.

Sammich
07-23-2009, 10:32 AM
TRUE STORY...I WAS SUPPOSE TO TALK TO HER THE NEXT DAY WHEN U POSTED THAT THREAD, MY HEART SANK

Brett
07-23-2009, 02:24 PM
Yup, was a hard day, month, year