PDA

View Full Version : What Pissed You Off Today??

cjhutch
07-20-2009, 10:03 PM
For me it was this lady in a big ass Excursion trying to get on 575. Unfortunately I was behind her and she wants to drive 45 mph trying to get on the highway. The ramp merges right on to the highway so you have to be moving at speed in order to get on. I damn near get run up the ass by a big ass truck when we get on the highway and then this chick has the nerve to cut in front of me when I move into the left hand lane. When will people learn that the ramp is there to get up to speed and not just cruise and then decide to speed up when you're already on the highway.

Oh yeah, Ben & Jerry's Cinnamon Bun ice cream is the shizznit! Especially since it's buy one get one free.:yes:

blacknightteg
07-20-2009, 10:12 PM
sorry about your pissed moment. i actually had a good day. except for one thing, damn part timer at my work. wouldnt do shit, and i had to get onto him. i get tired of having to do that.

600 Double R
07-20-2009, 10:14 PM
my ex running her mouth then wanting to come by and have sex. females are so damn manipulative.

TheGodfather
07-20-2009, 10:16 PM
Being constipated.

slostang
07-20-2009, 10:16 PM
this thread

eraser4g63
07-20-2009, 10:23 PM
People Who don't yield the god damn mother fucking right of way to a fucking emergency vehicle running with its lights and sirens on, and then have the fucking nerve to get pissed off when I blast them with the air horn as we go by. I mean what the fuck it not that hard you see flashing lights accompanied by sirens pull to the mother fucking right, not the left, not speed up, not slam on your fucking brakes in the middle of the road, pull to the MOTHER FUCKING RIGHT! I mean Fuck it is in the drivers manual and fuck I think its on the test as well. And these stupid fucks that keep committing suicide, what the fuck is in the water in this county that turns people to retards and makes people depressed? Do people no realize how fucking selfish that shit it and how much pain it causes their family? I have been working for damn near 48 hours strait and have had 5 successful suicides. sorry \rant

Jason..
07-20-2009, 10:25 PM
I orded my new fucking tires to tall.

eraser4g63
07-20-2009, 10:25 PM
On a side note there were some really hot chicks at Summits tonight that payed for my partner's and my meal.

silversol
07-20-2009, 10:27 PM
the state put off my licence for my bussiness got put off over 2 months. its fun paying bills for a bussiness that you can open! and me and my gf of over 2 years broke up! yea i am ready to pull the trigger! shitty day !

BKgen®
07-20-2009, 10:30 PM
my puppy chewed on my PS3 controller.

You_Wish
07-20-2009, 10:30 PM
you pissed me off for making this stupid ass thread..

The Ninja
07-20-2009, 10:31 PM
I sliced the shit out of my finger on a broken glass cup.

Spilled half my sprite on my desk.

The LCA i ordered didn't come with this little ball joint piece i need, and fucking mitsubishi wants to charge me for a whole LCA just for this little piece.

The last 2 hrs at work have been going by in slow fucking motion.

BKgen®
07-20-2009, 10:31 PM
you pissed me off for making this stupid ass thread..

you pissed me off when you registered on IA.

The Ninja
07-20-2009, 10:32 PM
you pissed me off when you registered on IA.

You pissed me off when you got pissed off.

BKgen®
07-20-2009, 10:33 PM
You pissed me off when you got pissed off.

You just pissed me off when you got pissed off about me getting pissed off.

The Ninja
07-20-2009, 10:35 PM
You just pissed me off when you got pissed off about me getting pissed off.

You're pissing me off because you're pissed off about me getting pissed because you were pissed off.

FUCK. :lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao:

BKgen®
07-20-2009, 10:38 PM
ZOMG MINDFVCK

Kevykev
07-20-2009, 11:19 PM
People Who don't yield the god damn mother fucking right of way to a fucking emergency vehicle running with its lights and sirens on, and then have the fucking nerve to get pissed off when I blast them with the air horn as we go by. I mean what the fuck it not that hard you see flashing lights accompanied by sirens pull to the mother fucking right, not the left, not speed up, not slam on your fucking brakes in the middle of the road, pull to the MOTHER FUCKING RIGHT! I mean Fuck it is in the drivers manual and fuck I think its on the test as well. And these stupid fucks that keep committing suicide, what the fuck is in the water in this county that turns people to retards and makes people depressed? Do people no realize how fucking selfish that shit it and how much pain it causes their family? I have been working for damn near 48 hours strait and have had 5 successful suicides. sorry \rant

hale nah! :D

You gonna be ok?

EDIT:

Holy Shhhh I didn't read the suicide part. WOW, that's gotta be something extremely tough to have to deal with.

WOW! :no:

§treet_§peed
07-20-2009, 11:28 PM
had a good day. except for dropping my bike and getting a few scratches. i was taking this girl i like for a ride to day went up to Amicaolola falls to hang out and enjoy the scenery. well this idiot opened his car door as i was pulling in the parking spot next to him and i swerved to avoid it. well the girl that was riding hasn't really ever rode before and didn't know what to do and leaned the wrong way. bike lost its balance and hit the curb next to us. slowly as i held it as long as i could but still scratched the side fairing to fuck and back. but o well she is paying to have it fixed so i guess all good right?

You_Wish
07-20-2009, 11:35 PM
im pissed off at yall for being pissed of at each other for being pissed of at me for being pissed off at him for making this pissed off thread.

OG-Skinny
07-21-2009, 08:19 AM
I had to wake up.. Dammit.

all_american_gurl09
07-21-2009, 01:15 PM
im not pissed

Catnip
07-21-2009, 01:16 PM
nice

all_american_gurl09
07-21-2009, 01:19 PM
no