PDA

View Full Version : P0685 Code Need Help!!!

ATLTSX
07-20-2009, 07:50 PM
I have a 2004 Acura TSX. I just recently went turbo. I'm running Hondata Kpro (Consides of Reflashed TSX ECU and RSX Type S ECU). Everything was running fine. A couple days ago when I was going into boost i got a CEL. The code that came up was P0685. This is ECM/PCM Power Relay Control Circuit/Open. Kpro is not showing any CEL so it has to be in the TSX ECU. I took the TSX ECU out to make sure that the Board wasn't burnt. Plugged everything back in and i got 1 run where it ran fine. Came up to the next light and it did it again.

Any thoughts? I'm trying to get this fixed to make it to IA.

Thanks.

Batlground
07-21-2009, 01:00 PM
I have a 2004 Acura TSX. I just recently went turbo. I'm running Hondata Kpro (Consides of Reflashed TSX ECU and RSX Type S ECU). Everything was running fine. A couple days ago when I was going into boost i got a CEL. The code that came up was P0685. This is ECM/PCM Power Relay Control Circuit/Open. Kpro is not showing any CEL so it has to be in the TSX ECU. I took the TSX ECU out to make sure that the Board wasn't burnt. Plugged everything back in and i got 1 run where it ran fine. Came up to the next light and it did it again.

Thanks.

Did you check the troubleshooting guide for that code in the factory service manual yet. I am sure it will tell you exactly what to do to track down the problem and fix it. I take it your not local to Atlanta, if you were we could take a look at it for you if you did not want to tackle it yourself.

Batlground
07-21-2009, 01:02 PM

Thanks.

Did you check the troubleshooting guide for that code in the factory service manual yet. I am sure it will tell you exactly what to do to track down the problem and fix it. I take it your not local to Atlanta, if you were we could take a look at it for you if you did not want to tackle it yourself.

I will take a blind stab at it. Check the power relay for the ecu.

Sneeky Ninja
07-21-2009, 01:10 PM
I take it your not local to Atlanta,

I am guessing he is from MIAMI since his screen name is "ATL"tsx.:D Just a guess though.

I would check on some of the TSX and RSX forums also. Good luck.

scttydb411
08-19-2009, 09:39 PM
the issue was fixed...i think it was the vss being broken.

ATLTSX
08-19-2009, 09:59 PM
speedo sensor was broken. All fixed now :)