PDA

View Full Version : My lack of attendance

MSP1660
07-20-2009, 06:57 PM
Hey guys, just thought I'd post and say my apologies for not being very "goon." I just don't get around to IA that much so I miss alot. This is in part because I am attempting to become CCNA certified and make some really really nice cheddar. I got a job lined up once I get certified but getting certified is both expensive and time consuming. I might attempt a meet here in a bit though. If you feel like taking me off the goon list I understand as I have only been to like 1 1/2 meets.

Just keeping you fine folks updated.

blazin'
07-20-2009, 08:13 PM
Good luck with the job. I saw in another thread you might head out to the Riverside meet, maybe I'll see you there if we go.

PURP
07-20-2009, 08:15 PM
It's all good man.. Thanks for dropping in, tho. Always good to hear from members. Good luck on the job, and I wish the best for you.

MSP1660
07-20-2009, 09:17 PM
Thanks guys. It's definitely a huge undertaking but it should be WELL worth it in the long run. I mean, we're talking nearly a double down of what I make now. If I can survive on the little I make now (which actually isn't bad) then I should pretty well off later. I can't recall if I posted this in the OP and I'm too damn lazy to check but hopefully by Jan I can be certified and be in my new job.

Edit: Yeah, I still try to make time for my car shizzle when I can so I'll be definitely hitting up Riverside since the wife will be busy on Thur. I'll be rolling in with some other Mazdas from that area.