PDA

View Full Version : In the interests of...

Cliff
10-06-2005, 06:22 PM
In the interests of all the cars being stolen right now i feel as though the Cars For Sale rule of having the VIN # posted should be looked at...we all know you can take a VIN to a honda dealership and get a key which could prove very useful to a thief surfing the boards. I feel like if the seller has the vin # where they can give it to any seriously interested parties that should be sufficient....even the rules say
"5. And please have VIN available for intrested parties." not have posted....just somthing i feel should be addressed :bigok:

uproot
10-06-2005, 06:25 PM
hey good point... lol i didn't even know you could do that at a dealership

A.P. Photography
10-06-2005, 06:27 PM
the vin is for the block /tranny not the car
And please tell me what is confusing about this

When posting a car for sale please have the following:
1. Short thread topic
2. Detailed break down of the vehicle including good/bad points.
3. Pics (pics are needed) and not a link to a website
4. Price that you are asking for the car
5. And please have VIN available for intrested parties.
6. As of now, any car that has a swap must have the block code and tranny vin posted. Failure to do so will get your thread deleted. No exceptions.

AS OF NOW, IF YOU MAKE A POST AND DO NOT INCLUDE ALL INFORMATION LISTED ABOVE W/PICS. YOUR THREAD WILL BE DELETED. THIS IS YOUR ONLY WARNING.

Cliff
10-06-2005, 06:28 PM
alright well it's very confusing and poorly written because i along with a few others were not sure of this and it just seems like a bad idea to be posting a cars vin # on a public forum with all the happenings going on

A.P. Photography
10-06-2005, 06:30 PM
alright well it's very confusing and poorly written because i along with a few others were not sure of this and it just seems like a bad idea to be posting a cars vin # on a public forum with all the happenings going on
WHERE does it say to post the vin? It says have the vin available upon request.

Cliff
10-06-2005, 06:47 PM
quickdodgeŽ
IA's official GhostHunter Join Date: Mar 2005

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Post VIN #, please. It's the rules. Later, QD.

A.P. Photography
10-06-2005, 07:58 PM
That is QD posting that, not the rules. I am sure QD ment vin off of the engine and tranny.

quickdodgeŽ
10-06-2005, 08:13 PM
quickdodgeŽ
IA's official GhostHunter Join Date: Mar 2005

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Post VIN #, please. It's the rules. Later, QD.

Goddamn motherfucker. If you're gonna call me out, fucking call me out. Don't bend the fucking pipe around to ease your way into this shit. Fucking asshole. Later, QD.

A.P. Photography
10-06-2005, 09:24 PM
Goddamn motherfucker. If you're gonna call me out, fucking call me out. Don't bend the fucking pipe around to ease your way into this shit. Fucking asshole. Later, QD.
I agree, I have no idea how it went from the rules said to post it to him quoting you. Atleast just come out and say that QD has been telling people to post the vin. And from the looks of it, that was taken from a post with an engine in it.

quickdodgeŽ
10-06-2005, 09:29 PM
I know I had been asking people to post VIN #, but as I looked at the rule again, I just misread it. Later, QD.

A.P. Photography
10-06-2005, 09:33 PM
its cool man, now you know so if you see someone with a vin posted in their car for sale thread just delete it out. No harm no foul. :goodjob:

quickdodgeŽ
10-06-2005, 09:37 PM
Gotcha. Later, QD.

Cliff
10-06-2005, 11:26 PM
see how easy this was guys

quickdodgeŽ
10-07-2005, 04:46 AM
I don't give much of a fuck how easy it is. Don't fucking come around calling me out and act like you aren't, asshole. Quit being a bitch and just come out say that I'm bothering your little firends. Later, QD.

Brett
10-07-2005, 07:26 AM
^^^^ HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

A.P. Photography
10-07-2005, 07:58 AM
see how easy this was guys
It was easy after you round about way said it was QD and NOT the rules that were posted. Next time just come out and say if it was QD, BRETT, Me, Julio, Pablo, or whoever that is doing it instead of playing childish games.

Cliff
10-07-2005, 12:27 PM
ummm hello but i wasn't playing childish games am i allowed access to the moderator forums? do i know what in the hell ya'll discuss in there? how in the hell do i know ya'll didn't change the rule and just forget to edit the post? answer those question but till the shut the hell up and get over it

Cliff
10-07-2005, 12:30 PM
I don't give much of a fuck how easy it is. Don't fucking come around calling me out and act like you aren't, asshole. Quit being a bitch and just come out say that I'm bothering your little firends. Later, QD.

oh and p.s. i didn't call you out....do you honestly think i am scared to call someone out from behind the safety of my computer monitor? he was told one thing from you and one thing from matt and had no clue which one was the actual rules so we were trying to determine that....so thanks and have a good day

A.P. Photography
10-07-2005, 12:46 PM
ummm hello but i wasn't playing childish games am i allowed access to the moderator forums? do i know what in the hell ya'll discuss in there? how in the hell do i know ya'll didn't change the rule and just forget to edit the post? answer those question but till the shut the hell up and get over it
Yes it was childish games you played. If you don't agree with something then you post up what the rules say and what a mod or admin posted and ask if it is correct. Not say the rules were saying one thing when they were not. :rolleyes:

Cliff
10-07-2005, 01:06 PM
i was told that is what the rules say so that is not a childish game but whatever apparently someone pissed in ya'lls cornflakes and ya'll can have them to yourself

B16a2 Civic
10-07-2005, 01:07 PM
:(....lets not fight

A.P. Photography
10-07-2005, 01:13 PM
i was told that is what the rules say so that is not a childish game but whatever apparently someone pissed in ya'lls cornflakes and ya'll can have them to yourself
Let me ask you this, who are the main two that have been running the FS section. Did you bring any of this to us in PM's or anything before now? All you had to do was PM Rut or Myself and ask us and we would have told you what the rules were.

quickdodgeŽ
10-07-2005, 02:56 PM
All you had to do was PM Rut or Myself and ask us and we would have told you what the rules were.

Now wasn't that easy, Cliff? Instead of trying to punk me, you could've jusrt done that. You crying in here about the rules because your firends are upset. Fuck your firends and what they feel/say. And if you wanna do your little sneak attacks on me, then fuck you, too. Later, QD.