PDA

View Full Version : Ahhhhhhh, sucks for me.

FasTech
07-20-2009, 03:22 AM
Well, got court tommorrow morning at 9 on the dot. Wish me luck guy's and gal's. Even though I know no one cares. Don't bother asking details because I'm not discussing them. All you need to know is I got a ticket for some BS. Guess you can't even go to a Subway and try getting some food without some dumbass kids fighting and cops thinking you were involved. What has this world come too?! :no:

Revmaynard
07-20-2009, 03:25 AM
LOL. You tell us not to ask what your ticket is for, yet you made a thread for it and THEN tell us about it. Riiiiight.

FasTech
07-20-2009, 03:29 AM
LOL. You tell us not to ask what your ticket is for, yet you made a thread for it and THEN tell us about it. Riiiiight.

Actually, I said not to ask details. I just gave everything in a nutshell. Not, word for word about what happened. :goodjob:

DeeAOne
07-20-2009, 03:31 AM
you will be fine ty, dont sweat it.

FasTech
07-20-2009, 03:32 AM
you will be fine ty, dont sweat it.

Yeah I'm not but I could really use that money for an extra Accord that I want sitting in my driveway. HAHA.

Apperciate the kind words also, Louis.

xdavidscenex
07-20-2009, 03:44 AM
lol

Scotsman
07-20-2009, 05:39 AM
good luck

The Ninja
07-20-2009, 06:48 AM
G'luck, hope you got a good lawyer or deep pockets...or both....

all_american_gurl09
07-20-2009, 09:13 AM
its a little late but good luck

Hulud
07-20-2009, 11:52 AM
whats with the typing in bold?

DB4LYFE ™
07-20-2009, 04:40 PM
hope everything is well... and btw the car is Fixed!! :good job:

~DB4LYFE

PURP
07-20-2009, 05:04 PM
drink some beers before you go.. it'll kill the nerves...lolol

AFSil80
07-20-2009, 05:18 PM
Since typing in a bold font makes you cooler, I'm gonna start doing it like this.

So are you gonna tell us what you did, or not? You wanna make a 'my butt hurts' thread and then not tell anyone why.

That = Lame.

FasTech
07-21-2009, 04:08 AM
^^^ Well, Asshole.. LOL

I didn't feel like going into DETAIL, but.... I went to the local relay for life event as I do every year because I've lost loved one's due to cancer. Around 12 at midnight and nowhere was opened with food in our town but Subway. I go to Subway and as I'm getting there, a group of kids, were fighting and just so happens that I was in the wrong place at the wrong time. Cops show up as I'm getting to the door and proceed to tell me I was involved and that I needed to leave. I still went inside and got my food. I come back out and I recieved a nice big fat ticket for loitering. The cop was being a complete dick and wouldn't explain to me why I was getting the ticket. The other 2 officers with him even stated I was not doing anything wrong or being disrespectful as the officer wrighting the ticket claimed I was. I got a note w/video survallence showing I had done nothing wrong.

As for court, I went in there with my shit straight and before I could lay everything out on the table... The officer decided he would state it should be dropped. I happly shook his hand, gave a smartass grin, and walked out.

NVEOUS
07-21-2009, 07:34 AM
:lmfao: good shit man. Thats great!

AFSil80
07-21-2009, 07:47 AM
Shit, so what are you upset about?

I'd say that was a good ending!

Kasper
07-21-2009, 09:44 AM
Very good outcome... who knew subway was so gangsta!

AnthonyF
07-21-2009, 10:50 AM
Shit, so what are you upset about?

I'd say that was a good ending!

I'm sorry, but due to your lack of commitment on typing in a larger font, i could not hear you. Please re-do your statement. :goodjob:

-Ant.

AFSil80
07-21-2009, 11:08 AM
Douche.

-Pet.

<3<3<3

all_american_gurl09
07-21-2009, 01:14 PM
good luck

AnthonyF
07-21-2009, 01:41 PM
Douche.

-Pet.

<3<3<3

Again, I cannot understand you. Please speak the way you promised...all the time. :D

-Ant.

FasTech
07-21-2009, 03:28 PM
Thanks, everyone.

AFSil80
07-21-2009, 06:47 PM
Again, I cannot understand you. Please speak the way you promised...all the time. :D

-Ant.

QUIT BEING SO DEMANDING!!!!!

nismo_92
07-22-2009, 12:14 AM
good luck bro

Mk3 VR6
07-22-2009, 12:19 AM
:thinking: umm your goodluck was too late ? read ? :screwy:

hondachik
07-22-2009, 12:40 AM
That sucks...All because of a $5 footlong huh? :(

FasTech
07-22-2009, 12:55 AM
That sucks...All because of a $5 footlong huh? :(

I wasn't being, in anyway, disrespectful to the police officer but I did let him know I was going to fight it in court, etc. I also told him I would make sure the judge knew he wouldn't explain to me what I was getting a ticket for, which they are required to do, and that he told me to shut the hell up when I asked questions. I wouldn't have made such a scene about everything but he was rude and I didn't apperciate him telling me that I was with the crowd, etc. Which, I am young but I don't sag my pants and excessivly use profantity, like the group was doing. Which might I add, they none recieved any tickets. All of them had to atleast be a few years younger than me. But, I got called in the court room and I laid the video tape and paper from the manager stating, she had watched over the tapes and I did nothing wrong, then he decided he would ask the judge to drop th ticket. He was mighty pissed but I was actually hoping to fight it and show everyone that was in the room how much of an asshole the cop was and how he was wrong.

hondachik
07-22-2009, 01:11 AM
I wasn't being, in anyway, disrespectful to the police officer but I did let him know I was going to fight it in court, etc. I also told him I would make sure the judge knew he wouldn't explain to me what I was getting a ticket for, which they are required to do, and that he told me to shut the hell up when I asked questions. I wouldn't have made such a scene about everything but he was rude and I didn't apperciate him telling me that I was with the crowd, etc. Which, I am young but I don't sag my pants and excessivly use profantity, like the group was doing. Which might I add, they none recieved any tickets. All of them had to atleast be a few years younger than me. But, I got called in the court room and I laid the video tape and paper from the manager stating, she had watched over the tapes and I did nothing wrong, then he decided he would ask the judge to drop th ticket. He was mighty pissed but I was actually hoping to fight it and show everyone that was in the room how much of an asshole the cop was and how he was wrong.

so, u win. =). awesome. i hope u never have to run in to that cop again bekuz he may try to make your life hell just bekuz u made him look like an asshole like that. thats real talk.

Z0_o6
07-22-2009, 02:19 AM
so, u win. =). awesome. i hope u never have to run in to that cop again bekuz he may try to make your life hell just bekuz u made him look like an asshole like that. thats real talk.

agreed. its never a good idea to piss a cop off too badly. they can make mistakes just like anybody else. they WILL remember that shit if they pull you over later.

FasTech
07-22-2009, 02:33 AM
agreed. its never a good idea to piss a cop off too badly. they can make mistakes just like anybody else. they WILL remember that shit if they pull you over later.

I understand what ya'll are saying but him treating me like some thug was not handling things in a professional manner. I could understand if I were being rude or acting like a child about the situation but I kept my cool and only asked simple questions. In which I was rudly told, "Shut the hell up unless I'm talk to you". Me, in a pair of shox's, black gym shorts, a Georgia Bulldog's shirt, and hat being treated like I was a thug on the corner slinging drugs.

Kourt
07-22-2009, 06:47 AM
which cop was it??

AFSil80
07-22-2009, 09:42 AM
which cop was it??

Probably one that doesn't type everything in bold print.

FasTech
07-22-2009, 02:34 PM
which cop was it.

I can't remember his name. I have the ticket in the car, I'll get it in a minute. It was a Ballheaded guy for Roberta City Police. :police:

Probably one that doesn't type everything in bold print.

Exactly why he isn't cool like me, right?! Haha. :goodjob:

Z0_o6
07-22-2009, 02:36 PM
i don't think you get it. stop typing in bold its annoying. it doesn't make you look cool.

AFSil80
07-22-2009, 02:47 PM
In fact, it makes you look even more retarded than you already are.

staysideways
07-22-2009, 06:10 PM
glad that shit worked out for you.

FasTech
07-23-2009, 02:16 PM
stop typing in bold its annoying.

Hey, you've done alot of shit that annoyed me.. Just got to live with it, bro. :D

In fact, it makes you look even more retarded than you already are.

People like you inspire me to keep up the BOLD typing. :goodjob:

AFSil80
07-23-2009, 04:36 PM
God I wish you would go to the parking lot homo meet this Saturday so I could make fun of you to your face. It's so much more effective in person.

Z0_o6
07-23-2009, 04:57 PM
Hey, you've done alot of shit that annoyed me.. Just got to live with it, bro. :D

such as? i'd love to hear this.

FasTech
07-24-2009, 02:51 PM
such as? i'd love to hear this.

Too much to list. HAHA.

Nah, srsly, just a few things but I don't want to bring them back up.

But I will continue to type BOLD. :goodjob:

FasTech
07-28-2009, 10:36 PM
God I wish you would go to the parking lot homo meet this Saturday so I could make fun of you to your face. It's so much more effective in person.

Wouldn't happen. So, no worries. But... I'm in Warner Robins 95% of the time if you wanna meet up and hang out. I'll pass on the lame ass parking lot meets.

jcs
07-29-2009, 12:40 AM
his name was chris gillespie he stays down the road from me,it was funny when you were pleading for him not to give you the ticket though....just sayin

jcs
07-29-2009, 12:41 AM
his name was chris gillespie he stays down the road from me,it was funny when you were pleading for him not to give you the ticket though....just sayin

and he tried to give me a ticket for my open downpipe today when i left your house tyler

J-ROCK
07-29-2009, 01:22 AM
and he tried to give me a ticket for my open downpipe today when i left your house tyler

i almost got one of those in the mustang one time when i took the exhaust off! lol

FasTech
07-29-2009, 01:31 AM

I'll admitt... I was asking him nicely not to give me the ticket... Just couldn't afford it. But, I won regardless.

Captain-Obvious™
07-29-2009, 08:29 AM
What happened to bold?