PDA

View Full Version : Someone stole my car!!

ProjectWidow
10-06-2005, 04:17 PM
I came out of school and my car wasn't there. It was from Northview High school in Duluth. If anyone has seen it or has heard anything please call me and let me know at 770-241-1430. It's in the sig \/

HyPer50
10-06-2005, 04:18 PM
Ouch.... sucks man... g'luck getting it back

ProjectWidow
10-06-2005, 04:18 PM
Ouch.... sucks man... g'luck getting it back
i don't even know what to think right now

uproot
10-06-2005, 04:19 PM
holy crap that sucks man! good luck!

does your school have parking lot security, or cameras?

DrivenMind
10-06-2005, 04:20 PM
have you called the police and reported it stolen yet?

speedminded
10-06-2005, 04:20 PM
damnnn, this is getting old real quick...you still have the same wheels as in the avatar? (can't see sigs at work) What's the tag number?

kelly marie
10-06-2005, 04:24 PM
omg gene im so sorry sugar... stupid asses...

ProjectWidow
10-06-2005, 04:25 PM
holy crap that sucks man! good luck!

does your school have parking lot security, or cameras?
they do but it will take about a day or so to look through it since we dont know the window of when it was stolen

have you called the police and reported it stolen yet?
i asked the resource officer at school and he said i have to get my information for it to claim it being mine and then report it. I'm just waiting for my dad to get home and then we will do it.

damnnn, this is getting old real quick...you still have the same wheels as in the avatar? (can't see sigs at work) What's the tag number?
no, different wheels. the new ones are in my sig.

omg gene im so sorry sugar... stupid asses...
thanks. the weird thing is I had a dream last night about someone stealing my car

RandomGuy
10-06-2005, 04:25 PM
HOLY SHIT... wtf while you were at school, thats some shit. Damn those 500$ GPS's dont see all that expensive now...

SHIT

uproot
10-06-2005, 04:26 PM
well hopefully since there's cameras, they'll see someone

ProjectWidow
10-06-2005, 04:26 PM
HOLY SHIT... wtf while you were at school, thats some shit. Damn those 500$ GPS's dont see all that expensive now...

SHIT
yeh someone has some balls to either steal it or tow it from school.

ProjectWidow
10-06-2005, 04:27 PM
well hopefully since there's cameras, they'll see someone
i sure hope so. there is a tree sort of in the way from the camera to my car so hopefully we can see around it

uproot
10-06-2005, 04:28 PM
i sure hope so. there is a tree sort of in the way from the camera to my car so hopefully we can see around it

oh really.. that sucks man. well like i said before - good luck

ProjectWidow
10-06-2005, 04:29 PM
oh really.. that sucks man. well like i said before - good luck
thanks man. I cant even think straight right now..

speedminded
liability or full coverage?

Leisa
damn Gene sorry to hear that :(

silver
10-06-2005, 04:32 PM
Damn hon.. really sorry to hear that! I know you are not really in my area but I will keep a look out for sure.... Let me know if there is anyhting I can do...

Darling Nikki
10-06-2005, 04:33 PM
aww babe i am so sorry....this is really really really getting old...

BTEC
10-06-2005, 04:33 PM
get ur signature working again bc i cant see it and ill keep an eye too. im all over the place so you never know.

Brett
10-06-2005, 04:34 PM
Gene I am so sorry man!! I hate to see it happen to someone I know so well, that hits alot closer when its a IA member I know real well.

Nittanys1
10-06-2005, 04:34 PM
i don't even know what to think right now
yeah tell me about it you called me and you didnt sound like yourself...but thats understandable!!! the school liable for anything?

SORRY MAN :eek:

ProjectWidow
10-06-2005, 04:36 PM
thanks guys. I don't think there is much you guys can help me with but keep a look out. not to sure what to think right now.

i would never think someone would steal it from school either.

here is my sig pic

Maverick
10-06-2005, 04:37 PM
hey, thats awesome, welcome to the club! :eye:

ProjectWidow
10-06-2005, 04:42 PM
hey, thats awesome, welcome to the club! :eye:
wtf?

BTEC
10-06-2005, 04:49 PM
dnt know how much i can do but ill keep and eye out.

RandomGuy
10-06-2005, 04:49 PM
the school liable for anything?

Nope, they make you sign a waiver when you apply for a parking pass. If any damage/theft occurs they aren't responsible, which makes no sense, because WTF are you paying for then? I think the fee is like 75 bux a semester too... thats some bullshit.

ProjectWidow
10-06-2005, 04:50 PM
Nope, they make you sign a waiver when you apply for a parking pass. If any damage/theft occurs they aren't responsible, which makes no sense, because WTF are you paying for then? I think the fee is like 75 bux a semester too... thats some bullshit.
yeh something like that and the resource officer didnt even want to call the cops to file a report he said i have to go to the precinct office and notify them there.

RISKYB
10-06-2005, 04:53 PM
dude that sucks, i wish you the best of luck with it, and i will keep an eye aout in the mean time

ProjectWidow
10-06-2005, 04:54 PM
going to school right now to call the cops from there to file a report. apparently i cant do it over the phone

CRVTech
10-06-2005, 04:55 PM
I know how you feel man.

RISKYB
10-06-2005, 04:56 PM
death to all the car theives

quickdodge®
10-06-2005, 05:16 PM
Goddamn Gene. I'll do what I can to help...you know that. Later, QD.

Cliff
10-06-2005, 05:19 PM
dang gene that sucks man...hope all turns out well for you

ruah_23
10-06-2005, 05:19 PM
I live arnd ur area.I'll look out for ur car.I'm sorry that this thing happen.

HyPer50
10-06-2005, 05:23 PM
dude fuck that resource cop.... not even sure what that is, but I would of called the police from my cell phone immediatly... fuck that campus patrol.

Brett
10-06-2005, 05:39 PM
So you ave waited to call the cops?

Marta Mike
10-06-2005, 05:40 PM
Damn man that some shit. Jacking from school? hardcore. Makes me think its some kind of prank tho. Good luck man.......and hurry up and call 50!!!

RandomGuy
10-06-2005, 05:42 PM
Damn man that some shit. Jacking from school? hardcore. Makes me think its some kind of prank tho. Good luck man.......and hurry up and call 50!!!
yeah taht would be awesome if it were all a prank. ... thats crazy though. This is the reason i dont like hondas. heh

SPL_Jetta
10-06-2005, 06:13 PM
plates #'s?

ProjectWidow
10-06-2005, 06:15 PM
I just got back from school.
We called Fulton County Police from school and when they got there they said it's the schools jurisdiction and not theirs. We then found the resource officer and gave her all the info and she said the report will be filled tomorrow morning.

Im really hoping its some punk ass kids that took it for a joy ride.

Thanks guys.

its a 1996 Honda Prelude (silverish color)
plate # is 8969-ANY

Pher
10-06-2005, 06:16 PM
Holy Shit Gene!!! I know you put your heart into that car. I'm really sorry to hear this man. We will all be on the lookout!

Repost Squintz
10-06-2005, 06:18 PM
gawd damn what the fucking hell!! man i hate mother fuckin thieves. this shit's getting old quick... but DAMN WTF

HyPer50
10-06-2005, 06:20 PM
note to all you cheap ass on here.... if you own a honda, get a fucking alarm with an ignition kill... atleast make it some what hard for the theif, it's obvious that your cars are the hot thing right now for theives, put a damn 200 dollar alarm on your car...

ProjectWidow
10-06-2005, 06:21 PM
Holy Shit Gene!!! I know you put your heart into that car. I'm really sorry to hear this man. We will all be on the lookout!
yeh it really was....

note to all you cheap ass on here.... if you own a honda, get a fucking alarm with an ignition kill... atleast make it some what hard for the theif, it's obvious that your cars are the hot thing right now for theives, put a damn 200 dollar alarm on your car...
it does have an alarm on it. its a viper alarm with the lcd paging feature but it doesnt look like it sent a page. could be because i was on the other side of the school.

soo sad to see my keys and alarm and it still says locked but no car

speedminded
10-06-2005, 06:27 PM
note to all you cheap ass on here.... if you own a honda, get a fucking alarm with an ignition kill... atleast make it some what hard for the theif, it's obvious that your cars are the hot thing right now for theives, put a damn 200 dollar alarm on your car...there's about 1/2 a dozen things that could do for under $10 that would keep them busy for hours.

HyPer50
10-06-2005, 06:28 PM
yeh it really was....

it does have an alarm on it. its a viper alarm with the lcd paging feature but it doesnt look like it sent a page. could be because i was on the other side of the school.

soo sad to see my keys and alarm and it still says locked but no car

Hmmm... thats weird... make Viper pay for you a new car then.

chuck
10-06-2005, 06:36 PM
there's about 1/2 a dozen things that could do for under $10 that would keep them busy for hours.

tow truck?

Brett
10-06-2005, 06:38 PM
I just got back from school.
We called Fulton County Police from school and when they got there they said it's the schools jurisdiction and not theirs. We then found the resource officer and gave her all the info and she said the report will be filled tomorrow morning.

Im really hoping its some punk ass kids that took it for a joy ride.

Thanks guys.

its a 1996 Honda Prelude (silverish color)
plate # is 8969-ANY

So the police wont even put a APB on it till tomorrow AM? Why are you accepting the school saying they will file it tomorrow? Thats fuckin bullshit

speedminded
10-06-2005, 06:40 PM
tow truck?...except for that. It would probably be easier getting one out of a school on one anways. Drive up with a rollback and fake name and random DOT number on the side and say you got a car to pickup for service calling out a random shops name...then drive right out.

ProjectWidow
10-06-2005, 06:52 PM
So the police wont even put a APB on it till tomorrow AM? Why are you accepting the school saying they will file it tomorrow? Thats fuckin bullshit
looks like they wont. im not accepting anything but there is nothing else i can do.

...except for that. It would probably be easier getting one out of a school on one anways. Drive up with a rollback and fake name and random DOT number on the side and say you got a car to pickup for service calling out a random shops name...then drive right out.
the school officials said they didnt tow anything but who knows

Ruiner
10-06-2005, 06:52 PM
Something sounds a bit fishy. I can't put my finger on it just yet, though...

ProjectWidow
10-06-2005, 06:53 PM
Something sounds a bit fishy. I can't put my finger on it just yet, though...
yeh it really is. Im still in shock and cant believe it. let me know what sounds fishy and ill try to clear it up

tony
10-06-2005, 06:53 PM
Damn man I'm on the road all day and I will keep an eye out, best believe if I see the car I will not let it out of my sight. From what you've posted it seems like the police just make it easy for someone to steal your car.

RandomGuy
10-06-2005, 06:54 PM
man are you sure there aren't any cameras. When i was in highschool, i went to the shittiest school, Meadowcreek, and they still had parking lot cameras.

- are there any mods that were on the car that could've been seen in plain sight (other than the rims)... cuz i doubt they woulda just went after a prelude with rims, and I do remember you saying that you had something inside some type of computer i guess.... u think it may not have been a stranger?... just throwing out ideas.

ProjectWidow
10-06-2005, 06:54 PM
Damn man I'm on the road all day and I will keep an eye out, best believe if I see the car I will not let it out of my sight. From what you've posted it seems like the police just make it easy for someone to steal your car.
seriously it really does. even though its the school's jurisdiction, the police should still file the fuckin report.

Ruiner
10-06-2005, 06:55 PM
yeh it really is. Im still in shock and cant believe it. let me know what sounds fishy and ill try to clear it up

A. The police won't let you file a report? Did I read that right?
B. Is the parking lot guarded?
C. Parking lot camera will still pick up something. Was it taken during the day/night?

Brett
10-06-2005, 06:55 PM
Thats what im sayin, thats what piss's me off

ProjectWidow
10-06-2005, 06:56 PM
man are you sure there aren't any cameras. When i was in highschool, i went to the shittiest school, Meadowcreek, and they still had parking lot cameras.
there is one camera on the side of the school and its kinda hard to see my car since i parked kinda far down the lot...they said tomorrow they will look through the tape. i should have asked to see the tape myself cause i know them lazy people wont

Julio
10-06-2005, 06:56 PM
A police wont file a report? wtf? What about if someone got shot? Whos jurisdiction that would fall on? call a lawyer..

Sorry about your ride man.. sucks.

ProjectWidow
10-06-2005, 06:57 PM
A. The police won't let you file a report? Did I read that right?
B. Is the parking lot guarded?
C. Parking lot camera will still pick up something. Was it taken during the day/night?
A. the police officer said i have to file it through the school since its not their jurisdiction.
B. All we have is one single camera on the side of the building facing the whole parking not.
C. They said they will look through it tomorrow. They just hope that someone finds it so that they dont have to deal with it.

Ruiner
10-06-2005, 06:57 PM
A police wont file a report? wtf? What about if someone got shot? Whos jurisdiction that would fall on? call a lawyer..

See, THAT is what is fishy to me... Something doesn't add up. A stolen car is a FELONY. Something weird is going on.

ProjectWidow
10-06-2005, 06:58 PM

thats what im saying. I was about to go off on that cop. I should have written his name down cause thats bullshit!

RandomGuy

yeah.. i just now thought of that... my friend got in a fight at school, and he got charges filed... got arrested by a GCPD so im sure

Ruiner
A. the police officer said i have to file it through the school since its not their jurisdiction.
B. All we have is one single camera on the side of the building facing the whole parking not.
C. They said they will look through it tomorrow. They just hope that someone finds it so that they dont have to deal with it.

Forget B and C. Does the school have a police force? What am I missing here?

ironchef
Hey man i'm in your area to, hook me up with your cell or something, and i'll give you a ring if i spot anything.

ProjectWidow
10-06-2005, 06:59 PM
Forget B and C. Does the school have a police force? What am I missing here?
they have 2 resource officers and thats it. You by any chance know who I can call to file the report myself instead of going through the school?
fuck that officer man, he sounded like i woke him up and just didnt care!!!

Ruiner
10-06-2005, 07:01 PM
they have 2 resource officers and thats it. You by any chance know who I can call to file the report myself instead of going through the school?
fuck that officer man, he sounded like i woke him up and just didnt care!!!

Did you call 911? Is the resource officer a licensed state officer? Does he go to court to handle cases? Is he employed by the state of GA? How did you get ahold of the officer in question?

Kalifornia087
10-06-2005, 07:02 PM
damn dude, that sucks, i'll keep a look out in g-ville/oakwood area in case it gets down this way somehow... good luck man!

RandomGuy
10-06-2005, 07:02 PM
Did you call 911? Is the resource officer a licensed state officer? Does he go to court to handle cases? Is he employed by the state of GA? How did you get ahold of the officer in question?
yes

ProjectWidow
10-06-2005, 07:03 PM
I didnt call 911, but i should have.
Im pretty sure they are licensed. Her business card says Resource Officer M.Ed.
I went up to the officer and said i think someone stole my car.

My dad just said that we have a case number from what the resource officer gave us

Ruiner
10-06-2005, 07:05 PM
I didnt call 911, but i should have.
Im pretty sure they are licensed. Her business card says Resource Officer M.Ed.
I went up to the officer and said i think someone stole my car.

My dad just said that we have a case number from what the resource officer gave us

I'd get a real fucking police officer/detective on the case.

ProjectWidow
10-06-2005, 07:06 PM
I'd get a real fucking police officer/detective on the case.
thats what we tried by calling fulton county but the guy said you can only go through the school. you know who i can call for someone to acutally take some action?

RandomGuy
10-06-2005, 07:10 PM
im pretty sure resource officers are real cops...

CRVTech
10-06-2005, 07:11 PM
people that stay around here say they saw a rollback looking at our car that same night a friend's car a few doors down was stolen the next night thay got ours.

rollback!

speedminded
10-06-2005, 07:21 PM
im pretty sure resource officers are real cops...The SRO's are county or city police officers, but with even more training...

ProjectWidow
10-06-2005, 07:23 PM
The SRO's are county or city police officers, but with even more training...
well then why didnt they want to do a report when it happened?

speedminded
10-06-2005, 07:29 PM
well then why didnt they want to do a report when it happened?When you think any officer is not cooperating or doing what he should then ask for his supervisor/captain...if he doesn't want to comply with that then you can easily make enough money off a lawsuit to pay for two of your 'ludes.

Brett
10-06-2005, 07:31 PM
What makes it so bad is if they got pulled over tonight the cop wouldnt know its stolen when he ran the tags, Id atleast call the police department and tell them to mark the car as stolen in case it gets stopped

ProjectWidow
10-06-2005, 07:31 PM
When you think any officer is not cooperating then ask for his supervisor/captain...if he doesn't want to comply with that then you can easily make enough money off a lawsuit to pay for two of your 'ludes.
at school, who would i ask for as a supervisor to the resource officer? principal? I really wanted a different cop to be there when we called, cause this one rolled up with tooth pick in mouth saying schools jursidication and they cant do it. :mad:!!!

ProjectWidow
10-06-2005, 07:32 PM
What makes it so bad is if they got pulled over tonight the cop wouldnt know its stolen when he ran the tags, Id atleast call the police department and tell them to mark the car as stolen in case it gets stopped
he said we have the information so if we do see it, then we know its stolen but i cant relay on people saying stuff, i want to see some proof!

Brut
10-06-2005, 07:33 PM
will keep an eye out for it

speedminded
10-06-2005, 07:36 PM
at school, who would i ask for as a supervisor to the resource officer? principal? I really wanted a different cop to be there when we called, cause this one rolled up with tooth pick in mouth saying schools jursidication and they cant do it. :mad:!!!he is employeed at the local department, he reports to them just like any other traffic/patrol, investigator, etc. I will bet you anything he has a radio in his office or on him that will call directly to dispatch. He can call in licenses, registration, check insurance, or anything else any other officer in this state can do.

ProjectWidow
10-06-2005, 07:39 PM
he is employeed at the local department, he reports to them just like any other traffic/patrol, investigator, etc. I will bet you anything he has a radio in his office or on him that will call directly to dispatch. He can call in licenses, registration, check insurance, or anything else any other officer in this state can do.
supposedly when we filed the report at school, she sends it to the main office downtown fulton and then its a claim but fuck this i want it to be up TONITE!

CARBON GST
10-06-2005, 07:40 PM
I know me saying "that's a bitch" doesnt quite capture the feeling, but Im watching for it man

sixfifty
10-06-2005, 08:05 PM
sorry to hear that man, words cannot explain the feeling.

ProjectWidow
10-06-2005, 08:07 PM
sorry to hear that man, words cannot explain the feeling.
they really cant. im still in complete shock and cant believe it happened to me out of ALL the people at school. i mean why at school? i would understand stealing from my work a little more than school

PinkTaco04
10-06-2005, 08:10 PM
thanks. the weird thing is I had a dream last night about someone stealing my car

good luck finding it, that sucks that you had a dream about it. in psycology last year our teacher made us keep a journal of all the dreams we remembered the next morning and the funny thing is that with atleast 75% of them they had something to do with something that happened in the near future

ProjectWidow
10-06-2005, 08:36 PM
good luck finding it, that sucks that you had a dream about it. in psycology last year our teacher made us keep a journal of all the dreams we remembered the next morning and the funny thing is that with atleast 75% of them they had something to do with something that happened in the near future
it is really weird! I've had dreams where i remeber exactly what someone was wearing and what they were doing but not sure what day and then later on that week it happens, weird as shit! it was a pretty vivid dream as well

collins
10-06-2005, 08:37 PM
gene!!! that fuckin suuuuuuucks y0!!!! sorry to hear man. your whole situation is all jumble fucked. it seems like no one is on your side in this. i'd be bitchin a whole lot more. lmk if there's somethin i might be able to do homie. i have a short day at work tomorrow, so hit me up after 530. 4047905255.

ProjectWidow
10-06-2005, 08:42 PM
gene!!! that fuckin suuuuuuucks y0!!!! sorry to hear man. your whole situation is all jumble fucked. it seems like no one is on your side in this. i'd be bitchin a whole lot more. lmk if there's somethin i might be able to do homie. i have a short day at work tomorrow, so hit me up after 530. 4047905255.
thanks man. hopefully by tomorrow we can figure something out. nothing much you can really help with now but thanks anyway! and no one is ever on my side and all the bad shit always happens to me.

£G2♣
10-06-2005, 08:53 PM
sorry to hear brother, try gettin an alarm next time or take out your ecu, you will never know when they will take your car... will be on the look out

ProjectWidow
10-06-2005, 08:55 PM
sorry to hear brother, try gettin an alarm next time or take out your ecu, you will never know when they will take your car... will be on the look out
i do have an alarm and what good would it be to unplug my ecu every time i park?

Annihilation
10-06-2005, 08:56 PM
Camera aint gonna catch shit but skin color , no faces

5thgcelica
10-06-2005, 09:02 PM
damn man. i am so sorry..

I will keep my eyes out.

Lower4
10-06-2005, 09:02 PM
You live in the suwanee area, ill keep a lookout. I drive up and down 85 to j.c. blvd all the time, also p'tree ind. all the time. ill keep a sharp lookout.

UpSideDownDesi
10-06-2005, 09:18 PM
Dang man sry to hear about your car.......we need to set sum kinda trap for these punks who are stealing cars everyday. Now i am scared to park my car outta my sight. Man your Viper Alaram with the LCD screen should have given you a signal becasue i know they have 1 mile radius....u not getting signal on the other side of building doesn't make sence. Call the alarm company up and talk to them. See what they have to say about it. Our Law enforcement needs to step up a little coz now it's not even funny. Someone is loosing a car everday. If they see as import getting hauled on a flatbed....they should stop them just to verify owner info. I say also call fulton county school system. Hope you find your car bro....i'll keep my eyes open for it.

DonGori
10-06-2005, 10:59 PM
wow man im sorry to hear that(prolly gettin old by now) We will all keep an eye out for you though

DeutscheBAG!
10-07-2005, 12:20 AM
Damn Gene
im sorry to hear that man..fucking thieves..and i was getting ready to PM about taking some photos of your ride u wanted this weekend

Scrappy
10-07-2005, 12:51 AM
none of this adds up... cars have been stolen at my old school and police took care of it, no matter what the heck happened... just weird... btw its always a good idea to call the cops for ANYTHING that is out of line for personal belongings, they majority do thier jobs...

and for the idiots here saying cops were eatting donuts or sleeping... get alife... hope your ass is never on the line because karma sucks big time...

man
10-07-2005, 12:53 AM
Northview sucks!!! The cameras are no good, and one of the resource officers is on some kinda power trip

Buford®
10-07-2005, 02:59 AM
Oh my God. Gene. Dude! I am deeply sorry to hear that. It hurts me more 'cause you're one of my friends. I'm ALWAYS down in your area. You can bet your ass I'm keeping an eye out for it. I'm putting your number in my phone now so I can call you if I see ANYTHING.
What kind of wheels were they? I'm going to search on e-Bay to see if ANY of your parts are missing. Give me a call. My number is 770-856-5908. I have the weekend off, so if you need a ride any where, don't be afraid to call. Also, If you have the time this weekend, we can go and search down on Buford Highway. That's where all the cars usually end up. That's where they found Shawna's.
Can you give us a quick mod list of what was on there, so we can search for parts being sold?

The weird thing is I had a dream last night about someone stealing my car

I know this is slightly irelivent, but my best friend actually had a dream of me wrecking Sporty Accordy. EXACTLY the way it happened. To the T. She warned me ahead of time. And it still happened.

Once again, Gene. I do wish you the very best of luck with this.

si2kcivic
10-07-2005, 03:29 AM
I'm new to the forum but always in that area. Sorry to hear about your car and I will keep my eyes open for it.

SilverJester
10-07-2005, 05:01 AM
Damn man that sucks ass! I don't know what I would do if someone stole my car. Hope all goes well with the process, best of luck.

civic95
10-07-2005, 06:22 AM
Damn it! I always loved that lude. Thats 4 cars from IA in how many days now?

Boosted S60R
10-07-2005, 06:34 AM
Dude that sucks sorry man.

fawk_you
10-07-2005, 06:45 AM
Hey babe, im really sorry to hear about your car-
I hope it gets recovered!!! Ill keep an eye out for
yah for sure. :( Damn this gay shit needs to stop...

ProjectWidow
10-07-2005, 06:50 AM
thanks guys! hopefully we can figure something out today. i just still can't believe it happpened to me out of all the nice cars from school. thats what makes me seem it was planned.

fawk_you
10-07-2005, 06:51 AM
Maybe they thought you had porn in there, and were
too cheap to go get it in the NWS section or at a shop?

Ok sorry, had to lighten the moment. Im trying here. :(

ProjectWidow
10-07-2005, 06:53 AM
Maybe they thought you had porn in there, and were
too cheap to go get it in the NWS section or at a shop?

Ok sorry, had to lighten the moment. Im trying here. :(
thanks for trying though. i just still dont know what to think but hopefully karma will get them before i do!

fawk_you
10-07-2005, 06:55 AM
Yeah, Karma is a bitch.

Kelly_Rene
10-07-2005, 07:37 AM
Man now i'm paranoid. Cause even recently alot of cars where broken into in my neighborhood, and I dont even live in a bad area :(

B16a2 Civic
10-07-2005, 08:44 AM
hmmm, have you called Viper to see if they could do anythign for you, liek serial # look up or somethin.....i mean im liek you, i wouldn't know what to do if the law enforcement are minimal help ( so it seems)
but i do wish u the best of luck in recovering your car, hopefully no damage or thef occured.

Brett
10-07-2005, 09:28 AM
Bump so people can keep a look out

Gene let us know when you get any word on new updates from the police

ProjectWidow
10-07-2005, 09:52 AM
Bump so people can keep a look out

Gene let us know when you get any word on new updates from the police
my dad just called me and said that the resource officer from my school notified fulton county about the report and that it will be in their system today. and get this, i parked in the same spot today and told the office lady i parked in my same spot so they wouldnt tow it, and she tried to get me to pay for a temporary sticker! what the fuck! my car was stolen from your school grounds, im not paying for shit!! :mad::mad::rant::mad:

but i got the officer to tell her what happened, fucking bitch

Tiff-O-Bitties
10-07-2005, 09:54 AM
why can't someone steal mine.. damn it..

That sucks man.. I'm sorry

ProjectWidow
10-07-2005, 10:11 AM
hmmm, have you called Viper to see if they could do anythign for you, liek serial # look up or somethin.....i mean im liek you, i wouldn't know what to do if the law enforcement are minimal help ( so it seems)
but i do wish u the best of luck in recovering your car, hopefully no damage or thef occured.
i dont think viper can really do anything because they will say that the person that installed it is responsible.

why can't someone steal mine.. damn it..

That sucks man.. I'm sorry

Cliff
10-07-2005, 10:15 AM
geeze gene i hope all works out for you man....and i have had 2 vehicles keyed in the school parking lot and never got anything out of it so yea school parking lots are definately not the best place for somthing to happen

ProjectWidow
10-07-2005, 10:17 AM
geeze gene i hope all works out for you man....and i have had 2 vehicles keyed in the school parking lot and never got anything out of it so yea school parking lots are definately not the best place for somthing to happen
yeh we had a car keyed and they found who did it because when people do shit like that, people talk. and they got like some days in out of school suspension.
but damn stealing a car from school takes some major balls and nice planning...

Cliff
10-07-2005, 10:19 AM
they got more than i did...my civic got keyed and my dakota got keyed and we knew who did it and they wouldn't do anything because we didn't have witnesses

Shawna
10-07-2005, 11:50 AM
omg that sux im so aorry if you need anything let me know i know how you feel : (

Tracy
10-07-2005, 11:55 AM
I'm so sorry Gene! :(

00CIVICSI
10-07-2005, 11:59 AM
wow glad i dont live there!

7psiCivic
10-07-2005, 12:52 PM
Damn I hate to hear that man...........This shit needs to fucking stop.......Good luck with the police, basically after they bounced me between city and county police, the both pretty much told me to go fuck myself. And I quote, "Sir there are over 350 stolen cars a month, we don't have the manpower to invistigate all of them." Lemme know if I can do anything to help. I had a 2-way alarm w/ starter and fuel pump kill and they took mine outside my apt in broad daylight.

Buford®
10-07-2005, 01:12 PM
I had a 2-way alarm w/ starter and fuel pump kill and they took mine outside my apt in broad daylight.

That's the worst part. Right in front of your bed room.

The Golden Child
10-07-2005, 02:32 PM
gewd luck on ur find ..
5-0 wont help for shit ..
should get a bunch of people and go search ..
go into houses and apts ..
im not in ur area but ill keep an eye on your ride ..
i do go back and forth from sandy spring to duluth like everyday ..

silver
10-07-2005, 02:37 PM
You know what I was thinking last night... This is not intended at anyone what so ever... this is just all my mind rambling...

So I was talking to someone about Gene's car being stolen and how a few cars on IA have seemed to be targeted or just that it has happened to a few IA people. And then I started thinking about how much information that we post up on the boards, especially the people that have been around IA for a while, some may not though. But if you think about it how many people post that they will talk to everyone later cause they are going to class or think about how much info gets posted when you set up a meet to the movies. And depending what you say you can easily be saying that this is where my car will be and most likey unoccupied for this amount of time. This is just something that I thought of last night. If someone is constantly posting up their business and where they are going and its a routine.. some of the people lurking the boards could really be freaks and taking notes... Lol.. I know its probably looking into it too far.. but trying to be safe i guess and look out for you guys, lol

But again... Like I said, This was just all random thoughts and not intended towards anyone and just thought I would share...

Brett
10-07-2005, 02:41 PM
Thats what I think happens, People watch the boards and when you all post where you wpork/live/go to school then say stuff like I will be in class or in my office for 8 hours, etc... that gives them an edge...

This is why I will never post where I live, or exactly work.... To much information that none of those people need.

silver
10-07-2005, 02:43 PM
Exactly what i was thinking... Yeah we all talk about our cars what they have whats in them.. but there is probably some shady fuck that reads that and then reads every post you have ever made and can probably get enough info to know where you are going to be what day what time and how long your car will be unattended for..

The Golden Child
10-07-2005, 02:44 PM
if people actually post that kind of stuff its bound to happen ..
thats just dumb to post stuff like that on threads ..
you got there number call them or text them or aim them ..

silver
10-07-2005, 02:48 PM
if people actually post that kind of stuff its bound to happen ..
thats just dumb to post stuff like that on threads ..
you got there number call them or text them or aim them ..

And alot of people know that... but post it up in their club forum to... Which in my opinion isn't wrong... They do it to avoid someone coplaining later that they never heard anything about it and thats why they missed it... That's what they prefer then thats what they do... Just saying that sometimes they might want to be careful about putting too much info for the world to see, ya know... and again like I said I am probably thinking way too far into this and I am not picking on anyone.. just thoughts, lol

Cliff
10-07-2005, 02:55 PM
i dare someone to steal my car

kelly marie
10-07-2005, 02:58 PM
you dont have a car

Cliff
10-07-2005, 03:00 PM
wtf did someone already steal it?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

The Golden Child
10-07-2005, 03:23 PM
wtf did someone already steal it?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

haha

The Yousef
10-07-2005, 03:28 PM
dude..holy crap! i'm sorry gene...i'll keep an eye out for her....you have my lude condolences... :(

yousef

RBpoweredSileighty
10-07-2005, 03:52 PM
damn man sorry to hear that, brings back all too familar memories :(

HyPer50
10-07-2005, 04:59 PM
got any updates? see the video?

ProjectWidow
10-07-2005, 09:01 PM
got any updates? see the video?
nothing, the principal made an announcement about it today at school. I asked another resource officer if they started to look at the tape and she said "he left for the day"

FUCKKKKK!!!

Repost Squintz
10-07-2005, 09:08 PM
gay ass school rent a cops

IndianStig
10-07-2005, 09:10 PM
yo, that sucks bad, i told everyone on my AIM to lookout for it

whats your aim so i can tell them more specifically

i said gold prelude, and they responded : "and, theres like 600000000 in the world"

Kevykev
10-07-2005, 09:12 PM
damn, hope it's recovered in good standing!

that might be unrealistic though.

ProjectWidow
10-07-2005, 09:15 PM
yo, that sucks bad, i told everyone on my AIM to lookout for it

whats your aim so i can tell them more specifically

i said gold prelude, and they responded : "and, theres like 600000000 in the world"
thanks man, my sn is CraZyRusKi7

Game2954
10-07-2005, 09:23 PM
sorry to here about that man.. This is why I only take my car out the garage on the weekends. My car was broken into twice in 6 weeks. I hope you are able to recover it is good condition.

raven97990
10-07-2005, 10:17 PM
Thats why I put ford probe stickers on the supra.. solved my problem outright.

Sorry about the theft.

kilpatty43
10-07-2005, 10:20 PM
that sucks man...sometimes i wish someone would steal mine...damn thing is cursed

UpSideDownDesi
10-07-2005, 10:25 PM
Exactly what i was thinking... Yeah we all talk about our cars what they have whats in them.. but there is probably some shady fuck that reads that and then reads every post you have ever made and can probably get enough info to know where you are going to be what day what time and how long your car will be unattended for..
i'll second that......we are putting to much info about our cars and location...like wat school we go to, where we live, and all that blah blah. This is a first place a theif will get on to get info on car and exactly what car to hit and when. I say all stop posting to much info about you and your car.

Mike4831
10-07-2005, 10:29 PM
Sorry to hear that man.

Big Rick
10-07-2005, 10:35 PM
i think we need to come up with a better way to protect our cars. any ideas would be good. most alarms really don't work. even if it means a group buy on a good alarm, that would be coo

ProjectWidow
10-07-2005, 10:38 PM
i'll second that......we are putting to much info about our cars and location...like wat school we go to, where we live, and all that blah blah. This is a first place a theif will get on to get info on car and exactly what car to hit and when. I say all stop posting to much info about you and your car.
yeh makes me wonder cause i posted going to school that day....hell now im not going to mention i drive a car at all

raven97990
10-07-2005, 10:41 PM
i think we need to come up with a better way to protect our cars. any ideas would be good. most alarms really don't work. even if it means a group buy on a good alarm, that would be coo

I know several way to disable circuits.. I am also working with a friend on a panel of 5 dip switchs, that need to be turned on ina specific order, or else it won't allow the car to start, ask me about it

aaronfelipe
10-07-2005, 11:07 PM
fuck that man, will definately keep an eye our for you!

JITB
10-08-2005, 04:14 AM
thats crazy... ill keep a watch out. That dash setup u had was killer tooo.

The Ren
10-08-2005, 08:32 AM
So whats the verdict so far hun?

ProjectWidow
10-08-2005, 08:53 AM
So whats the verdict so far hun?
nothing.... :(

The Ren
10-08-2005, 08:59 AM
:(

TypeRVtec013
10-08-2005, 05:44 PM
Man that sux, Hope you find your car soon enough.

Brett
10-08-2005, 08:34 PM
Still nothing Gene?

Nittanys1
10-08-2005, 08:35 PM
Im gonna have to say no....

Brett
10-08-2005, 09:09 PM
Im talking to him on IMs, no updates yet

quickdodge®
10-09-2005, 07:32 PM
Gene. I found nothing today. I have much of nothing to do tomorrow, so when I get off, I will head to another area to check out. Later, QD.

Tbird_guy
10-09-2005, 08:30 PM
this shit fucking sucks, DEATH TO ALL CAR THIEVES....

no but seriously, I agree that we all MAY post up TMI, but this sort of thing is always going to happen, no matter what means we do to make it stop, it is just a natural fact of life, we can only become advanced for so long before thieves find more ways around the system...I hate it just as much as the next guy, but such is life, unfortunately, there will always be crime, and car theft, my condolences to gene, I too will BOL for your ride, I drive a lot, just to clear my head, I end up in strange places sometimes, maybe I will run across it.

Vteckidd
10-09-2005, 08:32 PM
be on the lookout in the Lathonia area for your vehicle, lots of cars from duluth and Gnette end up there.

Buford®
10-10-2005, 12:33 AM
^He speak-ith the truth-ith.

98cvcex
10-10-2005, 12:43 AM
Rumor has it that there is a couple of shops in Conyers and Strockbridge areas. I will keep an eye out on the west end of town.

quickdodge®
10-10-2005, 06:50 AM
Lolol @ above comment. Conyers and Stockbridge haven't got shit. None of these cars are this far out. They are in the Doraville, Chamblee area. Later, QD.

AtifSajid
10-10-2005, 06:56 AM
Damn gene..hope they find your ride..Thats messed up...Everyone needs some damn lowjack now...

Cops just say when we find it we will let you know. Thats all. Since so many cars are stolen now.

B16a2 Civic
10-10-2005, 03:12 PM
any updates man?

RandomGuy
10-10-2005, 04:30 PM
Lolol @ above comment. Conyers and Stockbridge haven't got shit. None of these cars are this far out. They are in the Doraville, Chamblee area. Later, QD.What makes you so sure?
if they were there before they arent there now... I'm sure some of them read this board and are heading straight to Conyers and Stockbridge. heh

Lithonia = a good chance.

Cliff
10-10-2005, 04:36 PM
lol i highly doubt any of these cars are in conyers/stockbridge....

RandomGuy
10-10-2005, 04:53 PM
lol i highly doubt any of these cars are in conyers/stockbridge....
i think hes in on it

ProjectWidow
10-10-2005, 09:48 PM
any updates man?
nothing yet....going to check with my lazy resource officer tomorrow and tell him to watch the video or demand to see it with him

uproot
10-10-2005, 10:00 PM
dang still no luck?!

thats sad man... and yeah i think you should demand to watch the tape too...

Brett
10-10-2005, 10:05 PM
nothing yet....going to check with my lazy resource officer tomorrow and tell him to watch the video or demand to see it with him

Damn im sorry man