PDA

View Full Version : useless weekend

ATL_EG
07-19-2009, 09:43 AM
so i fell asleep saturday about 9pm, i JUST NOW woke up,working 12 hour days monday though saturday = no social life PERIOD :(

all_american_gurl09
07-19-2009, 09:45 AM
im sorry at least u will have money coming in right

§treet_§peed
07-19-2009, 09:49 AM
yea but some times having money and no time to do anything makes it seem like its fucking useless to work that much. been there once. well actually i worked a little over 3 months straight without a day off 12 hours a day. bad ass pay check but hell on my mentality and body.

ATL_EG
07-19-2009, 09:50 AM
im sorry at least u will have money coming in right

yeah its good money for sure,until good ole uncle sam gets his hands on it.
FUCK THE GOVERNMENT :2up:

ATL_EG
07-19-2009, 09:51 AM
yea but some times having money and no time to do anything makes it seem like its fucking useless to work that much. been there once. well actually i worked a little over 3 months straight without a day off 12 hours a day. bad ass pay check but hell on my mentality and body.

this man speaks the truth

all_american_gurl09
07-19-2009, 09:53 AM
yeah its good money for sure,until good ole uncle sam gets his hands on it.
FUCK THE GOVERNMENT :2up:

:lmfao: :lmfao: i know that feeling lol..........

ATL_EG
07-19-2009, 09:59 AM
:lmfao: :lmfao: i know that feeling lol..........

lol yeah its the only job i've ever had that ive paid taxes for, so im still kinda getting used to it :rolleyes:

Captain-Obvious™
07-19-2009, 10:05 AM
Yeah good old Sammie taking 1/4 + of your check sucks don't it?

ATL_EG
07-19-2009, 10:16 AM
Yeah good old Sammie taking 1/4 + of your check sucks don't it?

fuck yeah! that bastard took $200+ from me last week! who's the criminal now?

Evil Goat
07-19-2009, 10:21 AM
fuck yeah! that bastard took $200+ from me last week! who's the criminal now?

dude, the government snatches about $750 from me every pay check...shit gets old as hell seeing your money go down the drain

BanginJimmy
07-19-2009, 10:25 AM
dude, the government snatches about $750 from me every pay check...shit gets old as hell seeing your money go down the drain

You aint seen nothing yet. By 2012 we will see the middle class in the 50% tax bracket on top of everything you have to buy, going up in price. Utility prices alone are going to double if cap and trade passes through the Senate.

ATL_EG
07-19-2009, 10:29 AM
You aint seen nothing yet. By 2012 we will see the middle class in the 50% tax bracket on top of everything you have to buy, going up in price. Utility prices alone are going to double if cap and trade passes through the Senate.

you push the working class hard enough they'll push back soon enough.
bring the revolution

Evil Goat
07-19-2009, 10:30 AM

i can't wait to see what the voter regret % will be at the end of this goobers term...i wanna say "i told you so" so bad, but what you gonna do now?

Julio
07-19-2009, 10:59 AM
Screw social life...

Social life = Spending money...

Free time will come...

I rather be making $$ then out spending it.

But like I said, Free time will come.

quickdodge®
07-19-2009, 11:07 AM
Screw social life...

Social life = Spending money...

Free time will come...

I rather be making $$ then out spending it.

But like I said, Free time will come.

Exactly. Work as much as you can while you can and save as much as you can. Then when you're considering retirement, you'll have all the time in the world to do (mostly) whatever. Later, QD.

ATL_EG
07-19-2009, 11:28 AM
solution found : im no longer paying taxes, ever. the first police officer/government agent that show's up to arrest me is getting their ass tarred and feathered.

Z0_o6
07-19-2009, 11:30 AM
solution found : im no longer paying taxes, ever. the first police officer/government agent that show's up to arrest me is getting their ass tarred and feathered.

lol let us know how that works out for ya.

BanginJimmy
07-19-2009, 03:27 PM

The problem is, they wont come to you. They will send you a letter telling you they are further garnishing your wages. You probably pay too much in taxes every year anyways and would only be screwing yourself.

ATL_EG
07-19-2009, 03:34 PM
The problem is, they wont come to you. They will send you a letter telling you they are further garnishing your wages. You probably pay too much in taxes every year anyways and would only be screwing yourself.

relocate to a shack in the woods? :dunno:

Z0_o6
07-19-2009, 05:10 PM
relocate to a shack in the woods? :dunno:

if it has no internet access go for it :lmfao: