PDA

View Full Version : ATTN: Speedminded

Motivation
07-19-2009, 03:10 AM
A ‘jiffy’ is an actual unit of time for 1/100th of a second.

If you yelled for over 8 and a half years, you would have produced enough sound energy to heat one cup of coffee.

Top Six reasons for being late for work: 1) traffic. 2) oversleeping. 3) procrastination. 4) Chores. 5) Car Trouble. 6) Having Sex.

If you pet a cat 70 million times, you will have developed enough static electricity to light a 60-watt light bulb for one minute.

Car accidents rise 10% during the first week of daylight savings time.

85,000,000 tons of paper are used each year in the U.S!

An attosecond is one billionth of a billionth of a second.

National Pi Day is March 14, at 1:59. (3/14 1:59)

The billionth digit of pi is 9.

The odds of a mother having twins are 90 to 1.

Right now, this very second, 70% of the people driving on U.S. highways are speeding.

There are 74 lobbyists for every one senator in Washington D.C.

If you counted for 24 hours a day, it would take over 31,000 years to reach one trillion.

Banging your head against a wall uses 150 calories an hour.

Every time you lick a stamp, you’re consuming 1/10 of a calorie.

Plymouth Rock weighs seven tons.

A one degree rise in temperature equals a 2% increase in peak electricity consumption.

The Mayan calender, the most accurate in the world, ends in the year 2012.

A telephone signal travels a 100,000 miles per second.

There’s 31,622,400 seconds in a leap year.

America once issued a 5-cent bill!

Every 45 seconds, a house catches on fire in the United States!

In the U.S. the average bride is 21 years old, the average groom is 23.

There are 293 ways to make change for a dollar.

In the White House, there are 13,092 knives, forks and spoons!

Recycling one glass jar saves enough energy to watch T.V for 3 hours!

During your lifetime, you’ll eat about 60,000 pounds of food, that’s the weight of about 6 elephants!

7% of Americans don’t know the first 9 words of the American anthem, but know the first 7 of the Canadian anthem!

5% of Canadians don’t know the first 7 words of the Canadian anthem, but know the first 9 of the American anthem!

The average person has over 1,460 dreams a year!

One in every 4 Americans has appeared on television!

A quarter has 119 grooves on its edge, a dime has one less groove!

Over 2500 left handed people a year are killed from using products made for right handed people!

No piece of square dry paper can be folded in half more than 7 times!

The word electricity derives from the Greek word “elektron” meaning amber.

The Greeks noted that rubbing amber produced a static charge.

Alcoholics are twice as likely to confess a drinking problem to a computer than to a doctor, say researchers in Wisconsin.

TheGodfather
07-19-2009, 03:13 AM
Didn't read, but wondering if you suggested he just stop breathing?

Seems like it would be a reasonable thing to ask.

Motivation
07-19-2009, 03:14 AM
No, just random facts for him to read, sense that is all he seems to post lately.

roxie911
07-19-2009, 03:30 AM
LOL you do realize you just gave him more facts to use, right?

Motivation
07-19-2009, 03:32 AM
Eh, I just figured I would get them out of the way so he wouldn't repost... Maybe he'll run out soon...

speedminded
07-19-2009, 03:38 AM
I'm making fun of the members that have nothing better to say than, "cool" or "nice" or "wtf" or whatever the case may be. Just as fitting except you learn something from mine...

TheGodfather, you're still the biggest joke on the internet. Especially now that Michael Jackson is dead.

collins
07-19-2009, 03:47 AM
you people have WAY too much time on your hands lol

Frög
07-19-2009, 06:10 AM
No, just random facts for him to read, sense that is all he seems to post lately.

.. .. .. :headslap:

BAD SS
07-19-2009, 08:26 AM
Good thread. Will read again.

Julio
07-19-2009, 11:10 AM
Speedminded ...

Fuck your sig...

Got me .. lol

On_Her_Face
07-19-2009, 11:21 AM
Here is a random fucking fact.

Jeremy Piven AKA Ari Gold, will not be in the whole season 6 of Entourage. Fuck my life.

claybird
07-19-2009, 11:31 AM
I like these facts

ShooterMcGavin
07-19-2009, 11:41 AM
random facts are totally random

speedminded
07-19-2009, 12:23 PM
Speedminded ...

Fuck your sig...

Got me .. lollol! That's what happens when I have an idea at 4am. :lmao:

1439/2000
07-19-2009, 12:35 PM
TheGodfather, you're still the biggest joke on the internet. Especially now that Michael Jackson is dead.

I can't believe that kid still posts! At least without changing his s/n. lol

http://www.dembot.net/images/rofl.jpg

TheGodfather
07-19-2009, 09:06 PM
I can't believe that kid still posts! At least without changing his s/n. lol

Lol good one Jay!

:rolleyes:

1439/2000
07-19-2009, 09:49 PM
Lol good one Jay!

:rolleyes:

That red box does nothing to me.

You getting colon wrecked here worse than just about anybody I have seen in almost 6 years of being on this site, now that is something.

TheGodfather
07-19-2009, 11:58 PM
That red box does nothing to me.

You getting colon wrecked here worse than just about anybody I have seen in almost 6 years of being on this site, now that is something.

You gave me one. I returned one.

Doesn't bother me.

And neither does anything that happens on here. I met up with some guys from here this weekend and we had a decent time.

Sorry that you're a pathetic naive that holds onto online issues and gets a chubby from them.

1439/2000
07-20-2009, 10:07 AM
You gave me one. I returned one.

Doesn't bother me.

And neither does anything that happens on here. I met up with some guys from here this weekend and we had a decent time.

Sorry that you're a pathetic naive that holds onto online issues and gets a chubby from them.

I don't doubt you had fun with some people on this site, there are A TON OF MORONS ON HERE.

I'm a pathetic naive? Naive is an adjective retard.

AFSil80
07-20-2009, 10:14 AM
Hey now, quit it with the logic talk or people might get confused.

stillaneon
07-20-2009, 10:16 AM
I don't doubt you had fun with some people on this site, there are A TON OF MORONS ON HERE.

So is "pathetic"

just saying

Sammich
07-20-2009, 10:48 AM
Especially now that Michael Jackson is dead.WTF WHEN DID THIS HAPPEN

TheGodfather
07-20-2009, 12:11 PM

I like when you did that caps lock thing to emphasize your point. It was really cool.

And it's supposed to read like "nave" not, "ni-eve." It implies you are a person of little intelligence and a simple plebeian.

Drink bleach.

speedminded
07-20-2009, 12:32 PM
So is "pathetic"

just sayingThat's what he's saying fool. He's using an adjective to describe another adjective instead of an adjective to describe a noun.

I like when you did that caps lock thing to emphasize your point. It was really cool.

And it's supposed to read like "nave" not, "ni-eve." It implies you are a person of little intelligence and a simple plebeian.

Drink bleach.Naive is nah-eve or ni-eve, there is no one syllable "nave".

Find be one source that says Naive is not an adjective.

1439/2000
07-20-2009, 12:45 PM
LOL He just can't win even with a thesaurus.

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2664/3685130406_5911c287b1.jpg?v=0

TheGodfather
07-20-2009, 01:07 PM
LOL He just can't win even with a thesaurus.

Lets see your picture pussy.

Speedminded looks like a fucking faggot, so he has no room to talk.

Let's see you big guy.

TheGodfather
07-20-2009, 01:15 PM
Oh, and to speedminded:

http://i417.photobucket.com/albums/pp258/Dennisjr13/1224517615555.jpg

speedminded
07-20-2009, 01:23 PM

Let's see you big guy.There you go with your homosexual connotations again. Gay, fag, faggot, homo, etc. etc....50% of your posts have to do with homosexuality. That's pretty scary.

Jay is the most layed back coolest person you would ever meet with a taste in cars that exceeds 9999/10,000 members on here. Actually, that doesn't even work either because I can't really think of 3 people that have had more original cars than he has owned.

TheGodfather
07-20-2009, 01:25 PM
There you go with your homosexual connotations again. Gay, fag, faggot, homo, etc. etc....50% of your posts have to do with homosexuality. That's pretty scary.

Jay is the most layed back coolest person you would ever meet with a taste in cars that exceeds 9999/10,000 members on here. Actually, that doesn't even work either because I can't really think of 3 people that have had more original cars than he has owned.

speedminded
07-20-2009, 01:30 PM
Oh, and to speedminded:

http://i417.photobucket.com/albums/pp258/Dennisjr13/1224517615555.jpglololol! You would have to be in your car to take me down and even then it would have to be by surprise. A #3 world heavy weight Muay Thai champion trained me for what I need to know to take care of myself and those I'm with. If you want to take this off the forum I wish you all the luck in the world.

speedminded
07-20-2009, 01:52 PM

http://i25.tinypic.com/2rp6tk5.jpg

TheGodfather
07-20-2009, 02:26 PM
lololol! You would have to be in your car to take me down and even then it would have to be by surprise. A #3 world heavy weight Muay Thai champion trained me for what I need to know to take care of myself and those I'm with. If you want to take this off the forum I wish you all the luck in the world.

:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

I HAVEN'T LAUGHED SO FUCKING HARD IN A LONG TIME! THANKS FOR THE LOLS. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH.

1439/2000
07-20-2009, 02:26 PM

Let's see you big guy.

http://i40.tinypic.com/2mgksuo.jpg

For comparison, here's me at 311 and shooting my .357

Yep, you're still ugly. :yes:

TheGodfather
07-20-2009, 02:27 PM
For comparison, here's me at 311 and shooting my .357

Yep, you're still ugly. :yes:

Oh, so is speedminded your bf? You guys both must be gay because I never knew guys cared so much about what other guys look like.

You? ET called, he wants his goofy head and ears back.

1439/2000
07-20-2009, 02:33 PM
Oh, so is speedminded your bf? You guys both must be gay because I never knew guys cared so much about what other guys look like.

You? ET called, he wants his goofy head and ears back.

A kid as god awful looking as you can honestly say whatever you want about me. LOL When you know beyond a shodow of a doubt you are better than somebody in every category in life they really can't get under your skin.

TheGodfather
07-20-2009, 02:34 PM
http://i29.tinypic.com/eughsw.jpg

^ That dude was trained by a MMA SUPERSTAR AFFLICTION UFC NUMBER 1 FIGHTER.

FUCK YEAH!

(just kidding jason, you look like a complete tool)

roxie911
07-20-2009, 02:35 PM

FUCK YEAH!

(just kidding jason, you look like a complete tool)

It looks like he could kick your scrawny ass any day....

just sayin.

speedminded
07-20-2009, 02:35 PM

You? ET called, he wants his goofy head and ears back.I'm beginning to think you're exceeding your 50% homosexual referencing posts. I mean, 1 out of 2 was bad enough but now it's more like 7 out of 10 all have have homosexual connotations.

Jay cut all his hair off, he's not that cool anymore. :tongue:

TheGodfather
07-20-2009, 02:40 PM
It looks like he could kick your scrawny ass any day....

just sayin.

LOL, get back in the kitchen bitch.

Also, didn't know I was scrawny...but word.

roxie911
07-20-2009, 02:42 PM
LOL, get back in the kitchen bitch.

Once again.....I believe that's your place.

speedminded
07-20-2009, 02:43 PM

FUCK YEAH!

(just kidding jason, you look like a complete tool)MMA and UFC? *sigh* That's the best organizations you can come up with? lol!

LOL @ you for continuing to take a photo out of context. Dressing up like a tool with a bunch of people present after a night of drinking while a chick takes pictures is a lot different than you dressing up in your mom's bra and panties in front of the mirror.

1439/2000
07-20-2009, 02:43 PM
Jay cut all his hair off, he's not that cool anymore. :tongue:

Here is me with long ass dreadlocks).

Your move Godfather. I'm giving you something to work with here.

"Dirty white guy in a boat poopyhead ET looking motherfucker with a clam"

LOLOLOLOL and I still got laid more than you even when I was looking homeless.

speedminded
07-20-2009, 02:45 PM

LOLOLOLOL and I still got laid more than you even when I was looking homeless.I should post my pics rock climbing with long hair lol!

TheGodfather
07-20-2009, 02:49 PM
MMA and UFC? *sigh* That's the best organizations you can come up with? lol!

LOL @ you for continuing to take a photo out of context. Dressing up like a tool with a bunch of people present after a night of drinking while a chick takes pictures is a lot different than you dressing up in your mom's bra and panties in front of the mirror.

You know Florida laws boy? I mean you talk big like you wanna do something over online shit that ended a while ago, I'm in Tampa, you say you come here.

You didn't show up the past 2 weekends I was in GA even though I told you where to come.

So what's up? Nebraska and Hillsborough? Anywhere around there?

See what big tough numba one thai kickboxa can do.

TheGodfather
07-20-2009, 02:50 PM

LOLOLOLOL and I still got laid more than you even when I was looking homeless.

You don't know about my sexual encounters, so I can't say I agree.

But that stoner/hippy look. Really cool. I mean fuck the war, bongs not bombs right?

:lmfao:

speedminded
07-20-2009, 02:56 PM
You know Florida laws boy? I mean you talk big like you wanna do something over online shit that ended a while ago, I'm in Tampa, you say you come here.

You didn't show up the past 2 weekends I was in GA even though I told you where to come.

So what's up? Nebraska and Hillsborough? Anywhere around there?

See what big tough numba one thai kickboxa can do.LOL! Did I hit a sore spot? I have yet to offer to meet you in person. I told you more than once I HAVE NO REASON TO. This world is about making friends and networking. You have yet to show anyone a sign of intelligence or offer anything I'm willing to befriend you for. I have no reason to associate myself with anyone that is racist or acts towards women like you do.

You're the one that continues to post up the "Say that to my face not online and see what happens" photo, not I. So its you that is trying to start something.

1439/2000
07-20-2009, 02:57 PM

But that stoner/hippy look. Really cool. I mean fuck the war, bongs not bombs right?

:lmfao:

Bombs and bongs. I'm an undercover republican dumbass.

speedminded
07-20-2009, 02:58 PM

:lmfao:Appearance doesn't matter when you have confidence and respect. Last time I checked I'd rather date a hippi girl than a hippo shemale.