PDA

View Full Version : Gotdamn this place is harsh!

1SICKLEX
07-18-2009, 11:37 AM
I'm looking for a thread and I thought I said "thanks" in the post....well seems I didn't say it...nor ANYONE here :D

Here is the message I got after trying to search "Thanks"

Sorry - no matches. Please try some different terms.

The following words are either very common, too long, or too short and were not included in your search : thanks

stillaneon
07-18-2009, 11:48 AM
I'm looking for a thread and I thought I said "thanks" in the post....well seems I didn't say it...nor ANYONE here :D

Sorry - no matches. Please try some different terms.

The following words are either very common, too long, or too short and were not included in your search : thanks

:thinking:

1SICKLEX
07-18-2009, 11:51 AM
edited lol...

stillaneon
07-18-2009, 11:52 AM
why not just go to all your posts?

There are 4 or so posts you have made on the first page with the word Thank in it

Buttons
07-18-2009, 11:54 AM

maybe?

bowdown201
07-18-2009, 01:22 PM
Think about all the for sale threads when someone says no thanks

WTF?
07-18-2009, 02:41 PM
^ true

Halfwit
07-18-2009, 02:45 PM
A coffin cake makes an appropriate centerpiece for a Halloween buffet, and when your guests peer under the lid, they'll be pleasantly surprised at what's inside. Instead of a vampire, the Halloween coffin cake is filled with chocolate candy bars and assorted candies.

speedminded
07-18-2009, 03:09 PM
Ingredients:
▪ 5-10 fresh mint leaves (used dried and you’ll not be loving life)
▪ 2 Tablespoons of cane sugar (it’s important to use cane sugar because it is coarser and invokes Cuba’s great export: sugar cane)
▪ 3 oz. light rum (Do not worry about being a little heavy with the booze in this guy.)
▪ Juice of 1 lime, or two key limes
▪ Club soda
▪ Ice

Procedure:
▪ Tear the mint into a highball glass.
▪ Add sugar and lime juice.
▪ Mash with a pestle. There are special mojito pestles available in Latin markets. Nice touch, but the butt end of a wooden spoon is how Richard Drake did it.
▪ Fill glass with ice. Don’t be shy with the ice!
▪ Add rum and club soda. Stir.
▪ Serve with a spring of mint and slice of lime for garnish. Drake also served his original Draque with the wooden spoon.

The name ‘mojito’ comes from the African word ‘mojo’ which means to place a little spell on. This is the perfect way to place a little spell on your guests at your next fiesta.

umairejaz
07-18-2009, 03:10 PM
^LOL