PDA

View Full Version : life is shitty right now / rant.

deathrex
07-17-2009, 01:08 PM
Im done with holding shit back anymore. Im not using my filter and going to say whats on my mind from now on. I had a buddy die on thursday and had to go to a funeral last night. I also found out yesterday one of my best friends has cancer thats progressivly getting worse. Ive been drinking for the past week from when i wake up untill i pass out. Last night i thought it would be good for me just to chill with friends and this one chick that ive been hanging out with alot lately. We both established somethings there between us but, Turns out she sucked off some other dude that night. Sadly enough im her little puppy that will come whenever she calls my name. Not any more i went ape shit and told her how i feel about shit. basically called her a huha and to get fucked. Just proves that nice guys, the few of us that are still left, do finish last. Had my ex call me this morning asking me how i was. told her whats up she said its typical of me and my friends since alot of my friends have died recently :2up: it set me off into a rage and basically told her everything i thought about her aswell. Told her to DIE IN A FIRE.

Finally feels good to lose my shit and let it all out. Im not gunna be a dick to people cause thats just not me. But if you piss me off from now on youll know.

punkr6
07-17-2009, 01:11 PM
Told her to DIE IN A FIRE.

LOL... :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

Red_Phoenix
07-17-2009, 01:12 PM
sometimes you just gotta let it all out. Sorry to hear about yoru friend. Going through that shit is never easy.
PS- real women like nice guys, hold out for one of those and you see that you didn't finish last.

ShooterMcGavin
07-17-2009, 01:13 PM
wow, serious business like this reall do need to be shared on the net i guess.

deathrex
07-17-2009, 01:22 PM
PunkR6 - yeah it just came out instantly like when she said "thats typical." "well you can go die in a fire!"

Red - thank you and i appreciate it. and yeah i know what you mean just gotta wait on the one thats worth my time.

Shag - just had to rant more than anything

Mr Egg Rollllll
07-17-2009, 01:24 PM
PunkR6 - yeah it just came out instantly like when she said "thats typical." "well you can go die in a fire!"

Red - thank you and i appreciate it. and yeah i know what you mean just gotta wait on the one thats worth my time.

Shag - just had to rant more than anything

Wouldn't that be why the Blog section was created?

Just my :2cents:

600 Double R
07-17-2009, 01:26 PM
gotta go through a few bad ones til you find the right one...

deathrex
07-17-2009, 01:31 PM
Wouldn't that be why the Blog section was created?

Just my :2cents:

dont feel like starting a blog whoreslounge is also b/s and this is just random b/s on my miind :goodjob:

Ed
07-17-2009, 01:32 PM
that sucks man. good luck to you.

deathrex
07-17-2009, 01:33 PM
gotta go through a few bad ones til you find the right one...

seems like theres a whole lotta bad ones. eh oh well bitches are bitches. :boobies: its easy to be a whoreish little girl but to be a woman takes alot. :goodjob:

Mr Egg Rollllll
07-17-2009, 01:33 PM
dont feel like starting a blog whoreslounge is also b/s and this is just random b/s on my miind :goodjob:

Troof, well rant away my friend.:bump:

And you'll get through this, trust me..I kinda get where you're coming from.

deathrex
07-17-2009, 01:35 PM
Troof, well rant away my friend.:bump:

And you'll get through this, trust me..I kinda get where you're coming from.

+reps to you and ed

AirMax95
07-17-2009, 01:55 PM
I commend you, but lay off on the constant drinking. Never hold in any of your feelings, especially if they are eating you up inside. Also, ANYONE who comes between you and your self-respect/sanity, distance yourself from them.

The cock gobbler and your ex should not get to you, lol! Let those hoes go; AIDS will get one, and a final destination will get the other :lmfao:

~Tereance

NEMO
07-17-2009, 02:02 PM
I commend you, but lay off on the constant drinking. Never hold in any of your feelings, especially if they are eating you up inside. Also, ANYONE who comes between you and your self-respect/sanity, distance yourself from them.

The cock gobbler and your ex should not get to you, lol! Let those hoes go; AIDS will get one, and a final destination will get the other :lmfao:

~Tereance
:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

FasTech
07-17-2009, 02:17 PM
Yeah.....life sucks then you die.

Srsly though, sorry about everything, bro. We all have hard times and need to let everything out somewhere.

NVEOUS
07-17-2009, 03:39 PM
Damn man sorry to hear that. Keep your head up and don't lt anyone try to walk over you. Don't keep things bottled up inside you I did that for too long and ended up hurting people. Let it out when it comes up. But lay off the drinking all day. Definately not good for your health.

Slow Motion
07-17-2009, 07:51 PM
Nice guy don't finish last, you just were messing around with whores who slut themselves out. I'm a nice guy and I found me a girl who actually appreciates it.

The whores are for everybody anyway.
~just sayin~

aaronfelipe
07-17-2009, 08:07 PM
Keep your head up bro :yes:

nismo_92
07-17-2009, 09:02 PM
wish you the best bro

Bigt8aford
07-17-2009, 09:26 PM
to the OP, we all got it like shit sometimes, i know what it feels like to be the nice guy that finishes last, I've been the puppy a few times to a few girls. you just got to find trust in something or someone greater than you. for me its God. I'm no preacher but i can honestly say i wouldn't be living if it wasn't for him... but hold on to your dreams and goals and keep working at them, us nice guys will rise again! lol

One_Bad_SHO
07-17-2009, 09:31 PM
...the fucks a huha?

deathrex
07-18-2009, 03:47 PM
appreciate all the kind words guys and gals.

deathrex
07-18-2009, 03:48 PM
...the fucks a huha?

huha, carnival take your pick but what ever you want to call it. its my way of saying cunt lol.

all_american_gurl09
07-18-2009, 06:02 PM
man i am sorry to hear about all that is going on in your life you know you have IA we are here if you need us. i wish you the best and i hope you have faith that everything will be ok.....

Dville nismo
07-18-2009, 07:07 PM
Sorry to hear about all that, i've got some shitty stuff going on in my life right now too, but just try to remember things could always be worse, try to keep your head up man, stay positive, and remember good things happen to good pepole. Maybe not right now but it will. Keep your head up man!

Evil Goat
07-18-2009, 07:16 PM
ummm...who are you again?

deathrex
07-19-2009, 12:29 AM
ummm...who are you again?

I've been on ia for a while in the scene even longer. Don't always have something to say for everything On here :goodjob:

RL...
07-19-2009, 02:08 AM
only pussies bitch about shit on the net...not trying to talk shit just saying....I mean wtf...be a man and deal with it...girls are hos and ppl die...we've all prob dealt with the same things if not worse

deathrex
07-20-2009, 07:02 PM
only pussies bitch about shit on the net...not trying to talk shit just saying....I mean wtf...be a man and deal with it...girls are hos and ppl die...we've all prob dealt with the same things if not worse

No i have to say i disagree. People vent just to vent dosent matter where its at, Dosent make them a pussy. And as far as it girls yes, true GIRLS are hoes gotta find a WOMAN. Not a little girl. Yes people do die. Ive had alot of very close people taken from me over the past couple years and it sucks. I hope youll never have to go through losing close friends that were basically family. Yes people have delt with the same things or worse dosent mean they dont deserve compassion as well. And as far as telling me to man up, i am a man. Probably more of a man than you will ever be. Im not going to get into a ethug battle over whos dick is bigger to try and prove who is more of a man. But live a day in my shoes and see the things ive overcome and accomplished in life in such a short time. ( Im 20 years old, graudated highschool at 16, have one more year to finish up my degree in Aeronautical Engineering, got my commercial pilots lisence by the time i was 19, and made $140K that year. and i am now currently working on going into buisness for myself and talking to cirrus aircraft corp about getting a discount to buy 6 planes and go into buisness.) So before you ever question a mans manhood. Take a good hard look into your life and tell me what have you accomplished? :goodjob:

Paul
07-20-2009, 07:54 PM
sucks man....

"DIAF" for the mutha fuckn win :lmao:

UTsmokey14
07-20-2009, 08:13 PM
Life gets better and dreams come true if you make it through the hard times.

Bigt8aford
07-26-2009, 07:11 PM
No i have to say i disagree. People vent just to vent dosent matter where its at, Dosent make them a pussy. And as far as it girls yes, true GIRLS are hoes gotta find a WOMAN. Not a little girl. Yes people do die. Ive had alot of very close people taken from me over the past couple years and it sucks. I hope youll never have to go through losing close friends that were basically family. Yes people have delt with the same things or worse dosent mean they dont deserve compassion as well. And as far as telling me to man up, i am a man. Probably more of a man than you will ever be. Im not going to get into a ethug battle over whos dick is bigger to try and prove who is more of a man. But live a day in my shoes and see the things ive overcome and accomplished in life in such a short time. ( Im 20 years old, graudated highschool at 16, have one more year to finish up my degree in Aeronautical Engineering, got my commercial pilots lisence by the time i was 19, and made $140K that year. and i am now currently working on going into buisness for myself and talking to cirrus aircraft corp about getting a discount to buy 6 planes and go into buisness.) So before you ever question a mans manhood. Take a good hard look into your life and tell me what have you accomplished? :goodjob:

140k at 19?! Damn son, but sounds like you got a great future ahead of you :goodjob:

black_e92
07-26-2009, 10:59 PM
Sorry to hear that man. My life is pretty shitty now as well, but I'm doing my best to look past all the things that are getting to me at the moment.

Hope all works out for you.

deathrex
07-26-2009, 11:11 PM
Sorry to hear that man. My life is pretty shitty now as well, but I'm doing my best to look past all the things that are getting to me at the moment.

Hope all works out for you.

wish you the best of luck. and hope things work out for you aswell.

Maniacc
07-26-2009, 11:14 PM
Im done with holding shit back anymore. Im not using my filter and going to say whats on my mind from now on. I had a buddy die on thursday and had to go to a funeral last night. I also found out yesterday one of my best friends has cancer thats progressivly getting worse. Ive been drinking for the past week from when i wake up untill i pass out. Last night i thought it would be good for me just to chill with friends and this one chick that ive been hanging out with alot lately. We both established somethings there between us but, Turns out she sucked off some other dude that night. Sadly enough im her little puppy that will come whenever she calls my name. Not any more i went ape shit and told her how i feel about shit. basically called her a huha and to get fucked. Just proves that nice guys, the few of us that are still left, do finish last. Had my ex call me this morning asking me how i was. told her whats up she said its typical of me and my friends since alot of my friends have died recently :2up: it set me off into a rage and basically told her everything i thought about her aswell. Told her to DIE IN A FIRE.

Finally feels good to lose my shit and let it all out. Im not gunna be a dick to people cause thats just not me. But if you piss me off from now on youll know.
Sorry to hear about your buddies, but lmfao @ the cunt who sucked some other dude before you. Haha, what's funny is that you guys have known each other and already got to know one another, and then some new guy who she probably met that same night played his cards right and scored right away.

Too funny! Haha, unlike you he was probably someone who didn't have to wait til bad shit happened to rant. He was probably an asshole who only cares about himself. He was probably someone like me. Yes. That's right. I'm the dude who got head from that twat. Go cry a lake and drown in it.

deathrex
07-26-2009, 11:17 PM
Sorry to hear about your buddies, but lmfao @ the cunt who sucked some other dude before you. Haha, what's funny is that you guys have known each other and already got to know one another, and then some new guy who she probably met that same night played his cards right and scored right away.

Too funny! Haha, unlike you he was probably someone who didn't have to wait til bad shit happened to rant. He was probably an asshole who only cares about himself. He was probably someone like me. Yes. That's right. I'm the dude who got head from that twat. Go cry a lake and drown in it.

lol lol lol you might wanna go get a shot of penecillian asap then hahaha so im pretty happy about not touchin that :bump:

Maniacc
07-26-2009, 11:19 PM
lol lol lol you might wanna go get a shot of penecillian asap then hahaha so im pretty happy about not touchin that :bump:
I like your attitude.

deathrex
07-26-2009, 11:21 PM
I like your attitude.

i like your style :cheers: