PDA

View Full Version : club ridgeline

ballt85
07-17-2009, 10:42 AM
club is based out of north ga 7 members as of now kinda just startin it up wonderin if any one is interested in joining the is only one rule to join must have at least 2 modifications done to ur car we will go from there if we get enough ppl in this ill start checkin into sponsers all welcome

stillaneon
07-17-2009, 04:30 PM
club is based out of north ga 7 members as of now kinda just startin it up wonderin if any one is interested in joining the is only one rule to join must have at least 2 modifications done to ur car we will go from there if we get enough ppl in this ill start checkin into sponsers all welcome

hmm

I could have sworn I got a message about you joining another club.

GL

umairejaz
07-17-2009, 04:47 PM
LOL, I love these threads!!!

blackshine007
07-17-2009, 04:51 PM
When I first saw the title I thought that there was a huge following of Honda Ridgelines and there must be a following. So at first I was thinking "Hmmm, how, there must be some dudes on here who got some real nice ridgelines, or maybe one of them might be boosted. Or maybe one of them is jacked up on 33's or better yet, mud bogger tires. Then I decided to read the thread more....... FTL.

stillaneon
07-17-2009, 05:01 PM
When I first saw the title I thought that there was a huge following of Honda Ridgelines and there must be a following. So at first I was thinking "Hmmm, how, there must be some dudes on here who got some real nice ridgelines, or maybe one of them might be boosted. Or maybe one of them is jacked up on 33's or better yet, mud bogger tires. Then I decided to read the thread more....... FTL.

I really like your signature.

where did you find that picture?

blackshine007
07-17-2009, 05:07 PM
I was searching the net for exploded views of different engines and I stumbled across this. Come to find out, it was VW's R32 add. I couldn't help myself.

ballt85
07-17-2009, 10:38 PM
A PERSON CAN BE IN MORE THAN ONE CLUB IM JUST SEEIN WERE THIS GOES AND THE CAR IN THE SIG IS MINE
I really like your signature.

where did you find that picture?

Echonova
07-17-2009, 10:51 PM
A PERSON CAN BE IN MORE THAN ONE CLUB IM JUST SEEIN WERE THIS GOES AND THE CAR IN THE SIG IS MINE...